SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No money for Tobi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the following ASEM from Ruby Tuesday (any connection to an American fast-food restaurant is purely coincidental) to 79 mugus:
Quote:
well i got your email what you say is it really for true? my husband says we dont get nothin for free and he thinks im wastin my tim i dont know maybe you can tell me

this here is my husbands email so if you write back to me use my private account at [email protected] so my husband dont see

ruby

One of the scammers who replied is Tobi Donito, based in Accra, Ghana.
Quote:
HELLO RUBY
GOOD DAY TO YOU FROM GHANA,PLEASE TO INFORM YOU THAT HERE IN MY OFFICE IS YOUR FUNDS THAT I HAVE BEEN AUTHORISED TO TRANSFER TO YOU IN THE BIT BY BIT FORMATION AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN THE I.M.T.P (international moneytary transfer permit)BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY FILED OUT THE CONTROL NUMBERS TO THAT I WILL BESENDING TO ANY FIVE NAMES OF YOUR CHOICE THE SUM OF $5,000 EACH DAILY UNTIL TRANSFER IS COMPLETE

SO I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO TRY AND OBTAIN THE I.M.T.P TO ENABLE ME START RELEASING THE MTCN NUMBERS SO THAT YOUR HUSBAND CAN KNOW THAT WHEN GOD SAYS YES NO MAN CAN SAY NO RIGHT?

THANK YOU RUBY
AS I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Just for the heck of it, I jinned up an International Monetary Transfer Permit (IMTP) and sent it to him to show I already had one.
Quote:
dear mr donito

well when i got your email i done like you said and i thoght how lucky i was cause i got me some kin what work in the office where they gives out the international money transfer permits so i called him up on the telephone and i got me one i told him to be sure i get one whats good for ever country in the world and thats what i got now i owes him a favor i guess

what do we do now?

ruby

IMTP.jpg (394k)

Unfortunately, he completely ignores my lovely IMTP and goes for my jugular.
Quote:
what we have to do now madam Ruby is to try and pay the I.M.T.P ( international moneytary transfer permit ) fee of $250 to enable start effecting the transfer as early as possible ok

you can send it to me secretary name below
ERIC RICHARD
GHANA
$250

Thank you very much as i await your urgent response
Tobi Donito
Moneygram

Okay, then we'll try for a real lad account to report to Alan.
Quote:
mr donito

i done all ready send you a paper like what you say you needs but if it aint no good where you are then i guess i got to get a new one thats real sad cause billy bob done took the truck when he went out to look for work so i aint got no way to get to any place like moneygram to sends the money to you so olny way i got is to go on down to the pay phone whats by the trailer park office and call our bank and ask him to send the $250 to you by bank so what i needs is your bank account informations so the bank can sends your money ok

and then when i does that can you send me the big money soon so i can suprise billy bob?

ruby

Initially, he's not having any.
Quote:
OH HOW ARE YOU RUBY AND THE FAMILY? HOPE FINE? PLEASE RUBY LIKE YOU WELL KNOW MONEYGRAM DOEST NOT HAVE ANY ACCOUNT BUT RATHER WE SAVE IN THE BANK SAFE ROOM IN A CONSIGNMENT BOX OK?

SO I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WAIT TILL BOBBY COMES BACK AND TAKE THE TRUCK TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM TO SEND IT TO THE NAME BELOW OK?

ERIC RICHARD
GHANA
$250

THANK YOU
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Ruby evolves; she's getting dumber by the minute. Must be all the Twinkies she eats while she watches daytime TV.
Quote:
mr tobi

i got youre email & it aint no problem for me ill just wait cause billy bob he aint back yet & sometime he gone for days at a time what he spend in bars drinkin i dont mind that so much but when he come home smellin like other woman then i dont like that but i wate if you told me so

ruby

Donito really prefers WU or MG. And note that he's switched from all upper case to mostly lower case. But his punctuation and spelling still sucks.
Quote:
oh my sister
dont worry i have prayed for to GOD for you to make your husband stop such habit and come home today so that you can use the truck or better still take a cab and rush down to the western union or moneygramnearest to you to send the money o the name i gave to as fast as you can ok

so ruby dont worry he will be back ok?
thanks my regards to your family
tobi donito
moneygram

But Ruby stands her ground; no WU or MG.
Quote:
mr tobi

well i got youre emal & the words you writ are rite comfortin & may be billy bob gone come home soon but when you says take myself a taxicab to go send the money i had to kinda laugh cause they aint no taxicabs in newton cause newton is to small & taxicab cant make no money hear this aint no big city like montgomery you kno

anyways i thanks you for the good witches what you give & if you tells me then i has my banker what i knows him sends you the money right quick

by the way when do i get the money what you got?

ruby

What? Thank you very much for what?
Quote:
thank you very much
but i would like you to get hold of the money first before we can discuss what i will get ok?

dont worry i am still paraying for bill to be back today for us to finish this as early as possible ok?

Ruby doesn't understand him either.
Quote:
mr tobi

this hear is ruby & i got youre emal but i dont understands it no way you aint make good sens

pleese writ to me what i can understands

thanks

ruby

Ah, finally a bank account. I send it to Alan.
Quote:
i will be going to nigeria for a united nation meeting concerning the war in africa so i am going to transfer the funds to nigeria ok and i will give you my porivate bank account to send the money to for me effect the transfer to your name as soon as possible ok?

Name > Utobivwi Udu Junior
Acct No > 020105200xxxxx
Bank > UBA bank sapele
Delta State, Nigeria

I will be in Nigeria in at most 13hrs time from the time i sent you this mail for about 1 week until the transfer and meeting is complete ok? so you can call your bank to send it now

thanks as we hope to finalise it by tomorrow ok?

TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Now we'll stall a bit to let Alan work his magic.
Quote:
mr tobi

thanks for that & its to late to call my bank now so ill call him at the bank tomorow which is thurday to send the money ok

thanks

ruby

Back to all upper case.
Quote:
OK THANK YOU AS I AWAIT YOUR MAIL TO INFORM ME THAT YOU VE SENT THE MONEY TO THE ACCOUNT THAT I GAVE TO YOU

MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

More stalling.
Quote:
mr tobi

well thanks i got youre emal & thanks for that well i done call the bank on the pay phone whats down by the trailer park orfice & i was disapoint cause i dint get to talk to no manger but i got there voicmal insted so i left a mesage what say to send the money to what you said ok does that mean you sends me the money now?

ruby

No salutation, no complimentary close - lazy git!
Quote:
YOU SAID I SHOULD GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY TO AND NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE ACCOUNT BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE MONEY AND YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU YOUR MONEY?

RUBY CALL YOUR BANK AND TELL THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND LET THEM INFORM YOU THAT IT HAS BEEN SENT SO THAT I CAN CONFIRM IT FROM HERE , THEN AS SOON AS I RECEIVED IT I WILL IMMEDIATELY EFFECT THE TRANSFER TO YOUR NAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK?

It ain't my fault!
Quote:
mr tobi

well i feel real bad but it werent my falt cause i done call the bank after i got youre emal & they says they dint get no teleforn mesage yestidy what tells them to wire the money to that litle kid in nigreia so i gives em the information another time & they promises to send it for sertin ok im sory but it werent my own falt cause i dint do nothin rong

at leest i got to talk to a real peeple this time insted of there voicemal

ruby

He buys it.
Quote:
OK RUBY I KNOW IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT OK?
SO DONT BLAME YOURSELF

BUT AS SOON AS THEY TELL YOU THAT THEY HAVE SENT IT PLEASE INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I CAN CONFIRM IT AND START THE TRANSFER TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK?

THANK YOU
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Wonder if the account is closed?
Quote:
mr tobi

i aint spoke to the bank but i reckon the money oughtta be there by now so why dont you check and let me kno? & plees dont let billy bob kno i sends you the money caus he dont kno & he wuld be mad at me

thanks

ruby

Gee, I hope he doesn't have online banking. A trip to the bank is as good as a trip to WU.
Quote:
OK I WILL CHECK MY ACCOUNT TOMORROW AS SOON A I WAKE UP OK AND DONT WORRY ABOUT BILLY BECAUSE I WONT TELL HIM OK?

THANK YOU
SPEAK TO YOU TOMORROW
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Ruby's not the brightest bulb on the string, but even she knows banks are closed on Sunday.
Quote:
mr tobi

i got youre emal & you must have yourself a very speshul bank if it be open for you to check on a sunday caus tomorra is sunday did you kno caus our banks is all close on a sunday so we aint got it so good i think

anyways i wisht you & youre fambly a good weakend & be sur to go to churche on sundays

ruby

Ooops!
Quote:
i am very sorry for that as i have already sent you the mail before realizing thtat the next day was sunday which is not a working day but i am going to check it first thing this morning and will get back to you as early as i can

thanks
my regards to your family too
Tobi Donito

And after he checks to see if the money is in his account...
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU TOILING WITH MY EMOTIONS?
I HAVE GONE TO THE BANK TO FIND OUT IF THE MONEY HAS ARRIVED BUT THEY SAID NO MONEY WAS SENT TO THE ACCOUNT PLEASE RUBY I HAVE ALOT OF RESPECT FOR YOU AS A RESPONSIBLE PERSON

SO PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANT SEND IT PLEASE JUST SAY SO OTHER THAN PUSHING ME AROUND LIKE A NEW BORN BABY

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO CALL YOUR BANK RIGHT NOW AND TELL THEM TO SEND IT OR ASK THEM IF THEY HAVE SENT IT OK?

PLEASE RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL
I RESPECT YOU ,YOU RESPECT ME
THATS LIFE AT EASE

THANKS
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGREAM

Toiling with his emotions?
Quote:
mr tobe

i got youre emal but i dont unerstands what you means by toilin with youre emotoins whats that mean? i done calls the bank jus lik you say & i ax the bank manger why dont the money show for mr tobe & he say he done try to sends it but there som thing bad rong with the acount he dint say what but i gess may be it was to far way & the singl was to week what does you think? you wants me to try agin?

ruby

Aw, ain't that sweet? He's apologizing.
Quote:
Hello Ruby
please irespect you but i got so angry when i got to the bank and find out that the money was not sent but anyway that is past now so what you are to do now is to give the bank the account number and namne and tell the bank manager to to resend it very fast that is very urgent ok? or probably go and sent it to me via western union to the name below because i have already arranged the mtcn numbers of $5,000 to send to you name today before i found out that the money was not in the account.

so you can send it via western union to this name below or call your banker to resend it ok?

NAME>ERIC RICHARD

Show me the money!
Quote:
mr tubi

let me get this strait you says you was al reddy to sends me $5000? then whyd you stop? i needs that money bad i done calls the bank & tells the manger i wants him to wire money from billy bob acount to you but he says theys somethin mater with youre acount i dont unerstand bankin but he says somthin about swif cod i dont kno what that is do you? any ways plees dont do nothin what keeps me from gettin the money caus i is try jus as hard as i can but other peepls keep mess it up & it aint my falt

ruby

Dummy! Didn't I tell him I have no transportation? And he must really be excited, because he sent this five times.
Quote:
RUBY YES I WAS ABOUT SENDING YOU THE MONEY BUT AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THAT THEM YOU SENT DID NOT COME I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT MONEY SENT TO ME THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN EFFECT THE TRANSFER TO YOU

SO I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO RE COLLECT THE ACCOUNT AGAIN OR QUICKLY RUN TO ANY WESTERN UNION CLOSE TO YOU AND SEND TO THE NAME BELOW TOO OK

BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA
ACCOUNT NAME>UDU UTOBIVWI JUNIOR
ACCOUNT NUMBER>020105200xxxxx
BANK> UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
DELTA STATE, NIGERIA

OR YOU CAN GO TO ANY WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM CLOSE TO YOU AND SEND IT TO THIS NAME IN GHANA

REVEIVERS NAME IN GHANA
STEVEN TABI
GHANA
$250

THANK YOU
TOBI DONITO
MONEYGRAM

Ruby's getting dumber. Now she can't spell "phone". Can't be the Twinkies. Must be the lead plumbing Billy Bob put into the trailer.
Quote:
mr tubi

well i got youre emal but you must not read american so good becaus you keep telin me to go to wester union & i keep telin you i got no way to get their but i don call my bank agin lik you tels me on the pay fon whats by the trailer park orfice & the bank manger he tels me you dont giv me the code so i ax him what that is & he say the swift code & he spels it out for me so what you do caus im waitin for you & i think you is delay on porpose

thanks

ruby

ps you sends me the money you was gonna send

Oh.... African banks don't have Swift code. I knew that.
Quote:
I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT IN AFRICA NIGERIA TO BE PRECISE WE DONT HAVE SWIFT CODE SO PLEASE TRY AND TELL YOUR BANKER THAT YOU ARE SENDING IT TO NIGERIA AND HE SHOULD TRY AND SEND IT THIS WEEK BECAUSE I WILL BE GOING TO BACK TO GHANA NEXT WEEK OK?

ANDLEST I FORGET HOW IS YOUR FAMILY RUBY?
PLEASE SEND MY REGARDSTO THEM FOR ME OK?

THANKS
TOBI DONITO

Quote:
mr tubi

ok

ruby

An attempt to involve a mule, I think. I send the information to Alan.
Quote:
ok now i want you to send it to my friends account in usa there ok
so no more excuses ok? she can send it to me via westwern union and immediately i will send you $5,000 to your name first then you can send me other names of your choice to send more money to including yours too ok?

>
> BANK: TD Bank North
> ADDRESS: 6812 Park Avenue,
> Guttenberg, New Jersey 07093
> ACCOUNT NAME : Stephanie Lerman
> Account Number: 37500xxxxx
> SWIFT: AEIBUS33
> ABA: 020211503
> OFICER : Ms.Daisy Carrillo

Thank you
Tobi Donito
moneygram

Stalling again.
Quote:
mr tubi

what you done went & said

ruby

Poor Donito! It must be difficult dealing with a dullard like Ruby.
Quote:
ruby i have given you another account there in america to send the money to today ok you said there is something wrong with the swift code of the former account i gave to you right? so please try and send it to this new account i gave to you yesterday please i trust you thats why i am doing my best to make sure that this money is transferred to you ok? so try and send it to the america account today so that i can start transferring your money to you today too please

thank you my regards to your family and loved ones
tobi donito
moneygram

Ruby tries for the big bucks using names she got from watching the TV.
Quote:
mr tubi

i got youre emal & i don cal the bank manger to see what but he tel me their aint enuogh money in the acount to do the tranfer what i tel him to do & i say what so i gess my sister aint send the money yet what i borow from she & her husbin wich nam is norman so i askin you be patent & i sur the money com soon

meen whiles can you sen me the 5000$ ever day & i got som other nams for peepl what you can send 5000$ to thes is al peepl what liv in sam trailer with billy bob & me their nams is barny fif & pamla andirson & jethro bodin & jed clampit so you can jus sends the money to all thes peepl at the sam adress what i all reddy giv you

thanks

ruby

Donito sends his ID card, but we don't care what it looks like, because it's fake anyway.
Quote:
MONEYGRAM,
AGENT TOBI DONITO,
ACCRA,
GHANA.

HELLO RUBY PLEASE I HAVE SENT YOU MY ID FOR YOU TO KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH OK ?

PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OK? PLEASE SEE THE ID ATTACHED OK AND ALSO SEND ME YOURS AND PHONE NUMBER TOO OR CALL ME ON MINE +233245346169

THANK YOU MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY
MONEYGRAM,
TOBI DONITO.

Don't you reed good?
Quote:
mr tubi

well i got youre emal & thanks for it & thanks for send me youre identficatoin card to you wants my fon numer i all redy told you but my numer is 330-572-xxxx whats the pay fon up by the trailer park orfice dont you reed good? i don told you theys 2 fons their & the numer on the other one is 334-265-xxxx but i aint never call from that one afore caus i usual use the other one

im real sory about what i told you that my bank manger don wire $250 to you but my sitser dint sends the money on tim & they wasnt enuogh money to send the bank manger say so he dint send it but now my sitser she says she put it in the mal to the bank & he outta get it bym by so what i ax you is that you be patent & wate

thanks

ruby

He finally found a computer with a working caps lock key.
Quote:
ok i am patient and waiting for you to send it to the account there in usa as i leave the ball in your court now

if i call the numbers can i get to you?

thank you
tobi donito

Don't they have St. Patrick's Day in Ghana?
Quote:
mr tubi

well i got youre emal & thanks for it

i stil watin for the money from my sitser but it aint com today caus today is st patriks day hear and their aint no mail delivry & the banks is close any ways

ill kepe you inform

ruby

"Sophisticated"... that's Ruby's middle name. Or maybe it's "complicated". "Constipated"?
Quote:
ok ruby i believe you but you have to be fast about it too ok? as the transfer will soon be close and conphistcated ok?

Dang them slow mails anyway!
Quote:
mr tubi

normly id wate to rite too you but you wants me to be fast so i rite now tto tel you the mal it aint com yet

ruby

Two days later: A stroke of luck!
Quote:
mr tubi

i don had a strok of luk billy bob he com hom las nite & this morn he was out of beer so when he gets redy to go get som my naybor wich is jeff kline he ax billy bob culd he go with him & he says yes so i got to sen the money aftir all aint that grate? so i dint have to wate for my sitser to mal me the money & our bank manger to send the moneys to you afer all

hear for you to give youre man its what i thinks you need the sender is my naybor wich is in the trailer nex to us & his nam is jeff kline & he liv rite hear in newton & the amount is what you said & the money code is 0502154406 & the qestoin is what colir & the anser is blu

so you tels me when you start sendin the 5000$ each day for all the peepls what stayin hear in this trailer with me & billy bob ok?

ruby

Tobi jumps right on it.
Quote:
ok i have all the information but the question is that is it WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM? and is it STEVEN TABI you send it to? please inform me fast so that i can go and pick the money immediately and start the sending to you ok?

thank you
tobi donito
moneygram

Ruby stalls, not quite truthful.
Quote:
mr tubi

this hear is rubby & i got youre emal but it were empty & they aint no words in it so whyd you send me a empty emal?

ruby

Oh, it's the internet problem. Must affect the caps lock too.
Quote:
SORRY ITS THE INTERNET PROBLEM
PLEASE I HAVE THE INFORMATION RIGHT HERE WITH ME TO COLLECT THE MONEY BUT I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE NAME YOU SEND IT TO

IS IT STEVEN TABI ?
GHANA
$250

PLEASE TRY AND GET BACK TO ME FAST SO I CAN GO TO WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY OK?

THANK YOU
MY REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY
TOBI DONITO

What does he mean, not responding? It's only been one day!
Quote:
i have been sending you emails but you are not responding ruby, please i am very sorry to say that my secretary is on a one week leave and would be back on tuesday

So i want you to please beg your neighbour to go back to western union and change the name from STEVEN TABI to ERIC RICHARD ok?

please dont be annoyed as i have already arranged the first transfer of $5,000 to your name and another will come in as soon as you tell me that you ve picked the first one successfully ok?

so try and do it today so that by tomorrow everything will be finished ok?

thank you
tobi donito

Gee, I know Jeff told me... but I guess I forgot.
Quote:
mr tubi

hi i got youre emal & this tim it were entire & had words in it & everthin so i gess youre intirnet prolem is all fix

anyways i see what you ax me about who the money was send to & the fack is i dont ritely recolect but i kno old jeff he tol me id go next dor & nok & ax him but hes gon to vizit his fambly for eester holdays

so pik up the money & lets get movin ok?

rubby

Ruby is a nice woman. A trifle slow, but nice.
Quote:
hello ruby its ok dont worry i will go there tomorrow and pick it up myself as a moneygram agent ok?

then i will get back to you with the first $5,000 ok?

so dont worry you are a nice woman

Ain't never nobody called her a lady before... and no one did this time either.
Quote:
mr tubi

well i don got youre emal & senc today is what you call tomorow yestirday i gess you got the money now so thanks for what you said i was a nic lady aint nobody never call me a lady afor & i got to ax when you gonna send me the first 5000$ & the money for the other peepls?

Thanks

Rubby

He just can't pick up that money! Can't imagine why.
Quote:
hello ruby i am very sorry to say that i have been trying to collect the money since yesterday but i could not due to the fact that i dont understand the name you sent it to and the country too

So i would like you to tell jeff kline to go back and correct the name to ERIC RICHARD and send it to GHANA ok?

thank you as i am waiting for you till tomorrow
bye
tobi donito

Still trying.
Quote:
hello ruby please i am having a problem here with the western union as we have tracked the money and it is available for pick up but the problem is that i dont know the country and the sender name that jeff sent the money to.

So you have to call jeff and request of these things from him immediately so that by tomorrow you will receive the first $5,000 ok?

i have already done it but i will only give you the information as soon as i get this money first ok

so call jeff now

thank you
tobi donito

Helpful, helpful Ruby.
Quote:
mr tubi

thanks i got youre emal & mr jeff kline aint come hom sence he send the money for me so if you sez the money is reddy for pikup then i gess you shuld do it

& i got to ax when you is gon send me the infermatoins about the 5000$ so billy bob can by his pikup trunck & his beer

thanks

rubby

Tobi dangles a fake MG receipt for $5,000 in front of Ruby to entice her to get Jeff to resend the money.
Quote:
hello ruby
please i just sent you the receipt for you to know that i have already done everything ok? but you cannot be able to pick up the money until it is authorised with the $250 by the ( I.M.T.P) ok?

so right now ruby you can see that i have done my best for you so i want you now to call jeff wherever he is to come back and correct the name and the country he sent the money to ok?

and for your information your money is still there in the western union you can track it and withdraw it back if you know that you are not ready for the transfer anymore ok?

so i want you to correct it to this name and country immediately

send it to ERIC RICHARD
GHANA
$250

Thank you
tobi donito

Tobi keeps worrying at it.
Quote:
hello ruby
please from what i have gathered is that jeff sent the money to usa instead of ghana and please try and check the code number too ok or if you have the receipt please try and scan it to me immediately ok?

thank you
tobi donito

Jeff's home! Jeff's home!
Quote:
mr tubi

jeff kline he come hom & i takd to him & he cal wester union & they say the money was send to nigerial it dint go to gana cant you pik it up their? caus if you cant he got to get in his trunck & driv the long dictans to where the wester union places is

rubby

All will yet be well.
Quote:
oh ruby i have left Nigeria since 2weeks now and i cannot fly back to nigeria again i am now in ghana ok? i am very sorry i know you are a very nice woman ok? please try and tell jeff to try is best and go and change it to ghana and tell him to also give to you the name he send it to ok?

oh i am very sorry but dont worry everything will be fine all you have to do now is to tell jeff to go again ok?

thank you
tobi

Ah, Tobi must've gotten the money.
Quote:
mr tubi

well i got youre emal but i dont understandin it caus jeff just call & the wester union peepl tel him the money was is pik up so you mus hav it final they say i can chek on there web sit & i did & it be pik up so i gess you got it

olny qestoin i got is why you say you cant pik up the money when you alreddy is did that well i gess you got youre reesons

any way now you got the money i will lik you to send the 5000$ to my adres what you alreddy got & pleez dont forget to send us thos other peepl money & we mak sur they gets them

thanks

rubby

"Listen, woman"? This doesn't sound like the Tobi Donito Ruby has come to know and love.
Quote:
listen woman i did not pick the money ok?
how can you send money to nigeria and expect me to fly down from ghana to nigeria and pick up

i did not pick it ok so i dont know what you are trying to do but i am a christain and i have tolf you the truth so if you dont want me to continue with the transfer then just say so becuse i am getting tired of this whole thing ok

please tell jeff i said he is lying i did not get the money and until i get it i will not effect the transfer as i am going to withdraw it back immediately

thank you
tobi

Ruby is outraged! Tobi has lied and has attacked her neighbor!
Quote:
mr tubi

well i got youre emal & im jus flumoxd is what! firs thing is you say you dint pik up the money well i kno you did caus wester union say the money is pik up & if you dint do it then who did is what i wants to kno

and then you says my fren & naybor jeff kline hes lyin well youre gonna go strait to hell for sayin that cause jeff hes a pastor what went to divinty skool & got hisself ordand & everthing

so mr smartypants me & billy bob we thinks you is try to cheet us out of money wich you promis so you jus go hed & sens that 5000$ wich you says you gon sen us caus if you dont do we gon hav the hole govrmint com over their & bom you al to shit so their

rubby

This is probably the end, though the lads usually like to have the last word. What a lot of work for him for $250!

No, later on 3/27/2008 I get this:
Quote:
oh my God ruby how could you say such a thing,i am in ghana and you sent the money to nigeria how are my supposed to pick it up

please listen if you know that you dont have the money and you want me to assist you why dont you just say so ok? because i cant spend about $500 to fly to nigeria and collect $250 please try and understand i want to send you this money ok as soon as it is reactivated because if you look at the receipt i scanned to you the money is not yet activated and such will cost you about $150

so this is how it is going to be i did not pick the money up ok? so i will assit you by telling the federal government what happened to the money,as i will explain to them that you sent the money but the money was picked up there in nigeria by someone else ok?

so you just try and reactivate it so that i can do this first $5,000 ok?

and please stop thinking that i picked the money i am a moneygram manager and i am payed about $6,500 a month ok?

so are you ready or not i just want to help you because you are a very nice woman and i dont want this small money to disturb us ok?

thank you
tobi

So, when I began posting this, I thought this bait was over, but I guess it's still running.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
caus if you dont do we gon hav the hole govrmint com over their & bom you al to shit so their

Laughing

I always enjoy your hillbilly characters.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic