SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fr4nk and the CEO - C�te d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TexasBaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer: Fr4nk W3t3g0
Characters: 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff (primary), S31t4r0 T4k4m1n3

I forget where I got the original pitch mail.

But here is the first mail from "0lg4":
* A question about your plan
* March 24, 2007 16:12
Hello! My name is 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff.
I have a few questions about your investment plan.
I live in New York City. How easily can the plan work in the USA?

Fr4nk responds:
* PLEASE DO CONTACT ME URGENT
* March 25, 2007 4:54
Dear 0lg4,
I thank you for your prompt response to my proposal.
As you may be aware, I am Mr fr4nk W3t3g0 from Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire. My late father was a director in the Ministry of finance before his death. I want you

to have faith and trust in this
otherwise with premeditated spirit nothing can work out.This money was deposited with bank of Africa Cote d' Ivoire. Now I need to get this money transfered

to your account outside the country as my father's business representative as he wanted to invest the money outside the country before he died. I need you to

send me your complete bank details so that i will submit it to the bank for the transfer of the money into your account. I will be counting on your good

effort to receive this money into your account. I will like you to tell me the kind of investments
that is profitable where i can invest the money after the transfer to your account. I want you to
prove your trustworthiness to me so that i will be assured that after the money is transfered to your account you will not be funny with me. This money is

the only inheritance i got from my father and wish to utilize it for my future. I will give you 10% for helping me and 5% for expenses. This means your total

% is 15% amounting to $1,725,000.00 as your share while the rest will be used for my investment by you.
I want to inform you that i will send you the deposit slip by attachment, there will be an agreement which i will like the bank lawyer to help us to prepare

which I will send to you by DHL. .
Sincerely,
fr4nk

NOTE: His IP address confirms that he is using AVISONET ISP Cote d'Ivoire - He IS in the Ivory Coast.

0lg4:
* March 25, 2007 14:37
* Re: PLEASE DO CONTACT ME URGENT
Mr. W3t3g0, I have ample resources to help your father.
I am the CEO of a major New York City cosmetics firm. I have more than enough money to help you.
I have felt rather lonely lately, as my longtime boyfriend died in an automobile accident in Wyoming. I am hoping to move beyond that tragedy and to re-

establish my life.
I have attached a photograph of myself so you will know what I look like.
Thank you,
0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff

NOTE: Photograph of Sandra Bullock attached: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/OliaBityerHonoff/MypicOlgaB.jpg

Fr4nk
* March 26, 2007 3:53
* My condolence about your boyfriend
Dear 0lg4,
You are such a beautiful girl. I am sorry that you lost your boy friend. I will be happy to transact this business with you and make up for the pains you are

going through.
Send me your complete address with your phone number, your bank details so that i will submit it to the bank for the transfer.
Since you are a CEO in New York city cosmetics firm, i believe you can invest my money for where you know is profitable.
Sincerely,
Fr4nk

0lg4
* March 26, 2007 10:05
* Re: My condolence about your boyfriend
Thank you for the kind e-mail, Frank.
I am so sorry to tell you that I am deaf. I cannot hear very well. However, if you have a TDD phone, I will be able to contact you.
My work address is 350 5th Avenue, New York, New York, 10118 Suite 1000.
My residential address is 346 Chambers Street #419, New York, New York 10282.
Thank you very much, Frank.
Sincerely,
0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: Home address is Stuyvesant High School, and work address is the Empire State Building with a fake suite name.

Fr4nk
* March 27, 2007 3:50
* RE : Re: My condolence about your boyfriend
Dear 0lg4,
Thank you for your mail and your complete address. It is a pity you can not hear very well so i doubt how
we are going to handle this transaction. I need to speak with you daily. I want you to inform that there is some $1500 that need to be paid at the ministry

of justice through the bank here there will use to obtain the legal documents in your name before the transfer to your account.
You should send to me your complete bank details with your phone number so that we can still manage to communicate. Since i don't have the money to pay for

this, i hope you can help me out of this as this is one of the reasons for contacting you.
I will be hoping to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Fr4nk

0lg4
* Re: RE : Re: My condolence about your boyfriend
* May 27, 2007 14:26
Fr4nk,

My bank details include:
Bank name: Bank of New York City
Bank address: 230 East 21st Street Suite 1, New York, New York, 10010
Bank account number: 0157 8123 5553 0419

So, do I have to travel to Abidjan, Ivory Coast to manage the transaction?

Thank you,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff"
EDIT: That is the 13th Precinct of the NYC Police

Fr4nk
* RE : Re: RE : Re: My condolence about your boyfriend
* March 28, 2007 3:28
Dear 0lg4,
Thank you for sending your info. I will go and submit it to the bank now.
It is important you travel to Abidjan or we look for a lawyer here who will represent you.
I know the bank will contact you so send your phone number.

Sincerely,
Fr4nk

Bank of Africa
* BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-CI)
* March 28, 2007 8:04
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-CI)
11, AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA
01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01.
COTE D�IVOIRE
TELEX: 22321/22513 BKAFRCI
SWIFT: AFRI2CIAB
Tel/fax:22 50576 3344

Attn: 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff ,
Madam

We wish to inform you that your complete bank details and
complete address was submitted to this office by Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 for the transfer of $11,500,000.00 deposited by the late father Mr St3ph3n W3t3go to your

account.You should therefore reconfirm your bank details as was submitted to this bank where the money will be transferred if it is correct. Find your

information below as was submitted to us:

My bank details include:
Bank name: Bank of New York City
Bank address: 230 East 21st Street Suite 1, New York, New York, 10010
Bank account number: 0157 8123 5553 0419
My work address is 350 5th Avenue, New York, New York, 10118 Suite 1000.
My residential address is 346 Chambers Street #419, New York, New York 10282.

Also send us the Deposit certificate,deposit CODE and the Account number for the deposit with
our bank that authorises you the right to claim for the transfer so that
we will be sure we did not make any mistake during the transfer. After our investigations we found out that your account number does not exist with the

bank you mentioned.
Thanks
Mr 3r1c Ad0u
Tel:22 50576 3344

--

NOTE: The 22 country calling code confirms the Ivory Coast location. The "Bank of Africa" number is registered to MTN C�te d�Ivoire. - Also the IP address happens to be AVISONET ISP Cote d'Ivoire

0lg4
* Re: BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-CI)
* March 28, 2007 14:32
Dear Bank of Africa,

My bank details include:

* Bank of New York City
* 230 East 21st Street Suite 1, New York, New York, 10010
* Account Number: 0157 8123 5553 0419

I will send the deposit certificate on short notice. My deposit PIN is 9140.

Thank you,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff

0lg4
* Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: My condolence about your boyfriend
* March 28, 2007 14:33
Fr4nk,

Do you have a deposit certificate stating that I am the rightful heir to the money?

The Bank of Africa is asking me for the deposit certificate.

Thank you,

0lg3 B1ty3rk0k0ff

Fr4nk
* this is the deposit slip
* March 28, 2007 17:26
Dear 0lg4
This is the deposit slip, you should send it to them as i have attached it in the mail with the account number and account code which my father use to make

the deposit with the bank.
Account number:BA 145987623124
Account code:BO76982
Sincerely,
Fr4nk

NOTE: Here is the "Deposit Slip": http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/OliaBityerHonoff/DEPOSITSLIP.jpg

Bank of Africa
* March 29, 2007 5:30
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-CI)
11, AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA
01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01.
COTE D'IVOIRE

Madam

We acknowledge the receipt of your information to this office through Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0. Having confirmed the information before us as correct,

In line with our statutory regulations of banking Act of 1994 we will be
carrying out your transfer after the due processes are completed.You are
therefore advised to always refer to the Account code to enable us be sure
that your claim is complete and correct.

You are therefore reminded that the said Account Number with our bank is
in a suspense account and need to be reactivated before you can operate
it. There is a legal document which should be obtained from the Ministry
of Justice in your favour here before we can effect the transfer to your
nominated account.

You should specifically contact this department that is incharge of your
transfer and always refer to your code.

You are advised to contact an accredited Attorney of the bank Barrister
Cl1ff D4n1els , Tel: 225 07058627, , Email: [email protected]

The fees for Legal Documents and reactivation is $950. You should send this fees to the Accredited Attorney who will come along with the fees to our office

with the Legal Documents for the Reactivation of the account on your behalf. You are therefore to send him also a "Letter of Authority" which will enable us

to recognise him.

After all these process your fund with the referred Acount number will be
transferred directly to your account in USA by Swift Transfer and you
will confirm the fund in your account under 72hr bank working hours.

We await an immediate action from you to enable us carry out this
transfer in your favour. This is your information as was submitted to us.

Thanks,

Mrs R0s3 Y4p1[/i]

Bank of Africa
* Mar 29, 2007 5:33
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA-CI)
11, AVENUE JOSEPH ANOMA
01 BP 4132 ABIDJAN 01.
COTE D'IVOIRE

Madam

We have received the Deposit slip from Mr Frank Wetego. You can still send it but go ahead and contact the bank acreditted attorney and ask him how you will

send him the money needed for the legal documents in your name and favour.

Thanks,
Mrs R0s3 Y4p1[/i]

NOTE: This one is the first I sent to Cl1ff D4n13ls - I gave Fr4nk a CC
0lg4
*Re: this is the deposit slip
*March 29, 2007 14:31
Dear Mr. Chambers,

My buddy Fr4nk W3t3g0 wanted to send this to you. He needed help with a bank transfer, so he told me to send you this deposit slip.

Thank you,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: I forgot to attach the slip, so...

0lg4
*Fwd: this is the deposit slip
*March 29, 2007 14:33
Here is the deposit slip!

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: This time it has been attached!

Cl1ff
*Cl1ff0rt LawChambers & Associates CI
*March 30, 2007 3:04
Cl1ff0rt LawChambers & Associates
01 Bp 1025 abidjan 01 Ci
Abidjan, Cocody, Cote d'Ivoire
Email:[email protected]
www.cliffortlawchambers.4mg.com
Tel:2250567 7089,

Attn: M/s 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff,

Having received your message, we want to bring to your attention that BANK OF AFRICA COTE D' IVOIRE has intimated us about your transaction with them in

respect of a transfer of $11.5M into your account.

Base on preliminary study, you are expected to send to us the � 950 for the procurement of some legal Documents from the Ministry of Finance and also a

Reactivation Validity Document to Reactivate the Account before a transfer into your nominated account.

You are therefore expected to send this money through western union or moneygram with Mr Kingsley Obi, 01 Bp 1025 abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire.

You should send this urgently to enable us book an appointment with the Ministry of Justice and the bank tomorrow on your behalf.

Our professional fee will be paid after your tansfer has been completed in your Account.
That should be $15,000 after all transaction is completed but if you feel like paying part of the money, you are at liberty to do that in order to motivate

us. For further information you can call on the above number for clearance.

Yours in service,
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls
Tel: 225 0705 8627
Principal Attorney

NOTE: The website was rather interesting. I reported it and it got taken down. The Phone number traces to the same cell phone company as the bank. The IP address is the same ISP as Fr4nk and "the bank."

0lg4
*Re: Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI
*March 30, 2007 15:40

I am an American! 950 what? What is that currency?

Whatever it is, please state it in dollars!

Sincerely,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: I almost always ask the scammer to convert. Less work for me and more work for him.

NOTE: This message is essentially the same but in USD.
Cl1ff
* Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI ( $1,150)One thousand one hundred and fifty US dollars
* March 31, 2007 3:19
Cl1ff0rt LawChambers & Associates
01 Bp 1025 abidjan 01 Ci

Having received your message, we want to bring to your attention that BANK OF AFRICA COTE D' IVOIRE has intimated us about your transaction with them in

respect of a transfer of $11.5M into your account.

Base on preliminary study, you are expected to send to us the $1150 (one thousand one hundred and fifty dollars only)for the procurement of some legal

Documents from the Ministry of Finance and also a Reactivation Validity Document to Reactivate the Account before a transfer into your nominated account.

You are therefore expected to send this money through western union or moneygram with Mr Kingsley Obi, 01 Bp 1025 abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire.

You should send this urgently to enable us book an appointment with the Ministry of Justice and the bank tomorrow on your behalf.

Our professional fee will be paid after your tansfer has been completed in your Account.
That should be $15,000 after all transaction is completed but if you feel like paying part of the money, you are at liberty to do that in order to motivate

us. For further information you can call on the above number for clearance.

Yours in service,
Barrister Cl1ff D4ni3ls
Tel: 225 0705 8627
Principal Attorney

0lg4
* Re: Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI ( $1,150)One thousand one hundred and fifty US
* March 31, 2007 22:50
So, Mr. D4n13ls, how do I book the appointment?

If you do not mind, may I send the money once I have the appointment booked?

Thank you,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: I have ZERO intention of sending any money, but I won't tell that to the barrister. Smile Instead I will see how he likes a new plot twist.

0lg4
* URGENT: Re: Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI ( $1,150)One thousand one hundred and fifty US dollars
* March 31, 2007 23:11
Mr. D4n13ls, I went on Western Union to send money online, and I found this: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/mtReceiver.asp - Look at the side bar.

I want to make sure that you are being honest in your role.

You will gain my trust if you send a photograph of yourself holding a sign with my name, "0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff," on it. I saw the photo on your website, but I

want the sign to ensure that you are the person in the photograph.

All you need to do is write "0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff" on a piece of paper and hold the sign while someone takes your picture.

If you send me the photo, I will wire the money as soon as possible.

Thank you,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff.
* NOTE: The side bar is a fraud warning.

* NOTE: The bit below the telephone number was originally in italics (elsewhere I used it to distinguish scam mails from mine)
Cl1ff
*Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI
*April 2, 2007 4:12

Cliffort LawChambers & Associates
01 Bp 1025 abidjan 01 Ci

We want to inform you that if you are a "JOKER" you should take it elswhere.
Don't try to be stupid wth this chamber anymore. How dare you tell me to hold a placard because you are sending me to do your job. You better sort yourself

with your partner and please don't care to reply because we can not entertain such rubbish anymore. You should warn your partner Mr Frank Wetego not to visit

this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.

Yours in sevice
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls.

0lg4
* Re: Cliffort LawChambers & Associates CI
* April 3, 2007 15:54
Cl1ff0rd D4n13ls, I am so saddened to hear that reply!

I was only following the instructions on Western Union's website. It wasn't my fault that that warning was there, was it?

Why aren't you confirming your identity to me? You had your photo on your website, didn't you?

I also have the Western Union anti-fraud form. This is a new Western Union practice that your friend has to comply with.

Remember, Mr. D4n13ls, that I have tons of money, and I can easily find another barrister if I wish to. I am doing you a favor.

If you refuse to comply with my request, we will find another lawyer.

Sincerely,
0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: I attached this file: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/OliaBityerHonoff/WUAntifraud.jpg - But I later decide to not make the barrister do all

of this because I wanted the scammer to visit Western Union quickly... I had schoolwork so I knew I could only sustain a bit more of this. I needed a

fantastic ending.

0lg4
* Urgent: Cl1ff D4n1els is refusing to comply with my request
* April 3, 2007 15:57
Dear Fr4nk,

I asked the barrister to send a photograph of himself in order to confirm his identity. He sent THIS to me:
*(Copied above "JOKER" post)*

If he does not comply with our request, we need to find a new lawyer. I have urged him to send a photograph of himself so that I know he is a legitimate

lawyer.

Sincerely,

0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff
NOTE: So, what does Fr4nk do? He becomes a "good cop" while the barrister is the "bad cop".

Fr4nk
* RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n13ls is refusing to comply with my request
* April 4, 2007 5:58
Dear 0lg4,
You know it is not fair for you to tell him send his picture just because he is working for us. Let us not jeopardise this and efforts so far. Send him the

money and let him work with the bank and get he legal documents so that the bank can transfer the money to you.
Sincerely,
Fr4nk

NOTE: I'll make him think that the USA has the same level of corruption as the Ivory Coast... and he will salivate at getting money soon.
0lg4
* Re: RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n13ls is refusing to comply with my request
* April 4, 2007 14:48
Okay, I will tell the lady who works at the local Western Union that the deal is legitimate. She keeps refusing to allow me to send the wire, because she

says that Mr. D4n13ls has not sent the Anti-Fraud form required by Western Union. I will try to bribe her to see if I can get the wire sent without the

interference from the people at Western Union.

Sincerely,
0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff

Fr4nk
*RE : Re: RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n1els is refusing to comply with my request
*April 5, 2007 6:45
Dear 0lg4,
Thank you for your mail. Anything you know you can do to send the money to the lawyer so that he will get the legal documents needed for the transfer of the

money to your account, please do.
I will be waiting for your good news.

Sincerely,
Fr4nk

NOTE: Hell, I'll give him the "good news" - I.E. a forged WU transfer

0lg4
* Re: RE : Re: RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n1els is refusing to comply with my request
* April 6, 2007 10:04
Frank, I finally sent the Western Union money order! I am so excited!

Let me attach the form I completed!

Sincerely,

Olga Bityerkokoff
NOTE: I am so excited... that Fr4nk will see this: http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/OliaBityerHonoff/WesternUnionbyOlga00forFrankWetego.jpg - and

make a fool of himself! I use BMPs when sending stuff so the scammer will take more time to download

Fr4nk
* RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n1els is refusing to comply with my request
* April 6, 2007 11:23
Dear 0lg4,
Than k you for doing it finally. But I gave it to the lawyer and they said the control number is not complete. He says it is normally 10 digits not 9 as you

sent so check it out and correct the mistake. Have a happy weekend.
- Hide quoted text -
Sincerely,
Fr4nk

NOTE: an error on my part, but it works because it delays the scammer

0lg4
* Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Urgent: Cl1ff D4n1els is refusing to comply with my request
* April 9, 2007 0:37
Fr4nk, the lady at the Western Union office processed the form and then returned it to me. I forgot a "0" on the form! D'oh!

Lemme show you the new form!

0lg4

NOTE: He gets this... http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/OliaBityerHonoff/WesternUnionbyOlga0000forFrankWeteg.jpg drumroll:

Fr4nk
* RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: RE : Urgent: Whay are you been wicked
* April 9, 2007 4:49
dear 0lg4,
I don't know if you are joking with me or what? How can you send a fake control number to me? I gave it to the lawyer and his secretary took it to western

union and was nearly arrested for attempting fraud. Now the lawyer wants to deal with me, saying that i know everything about you. How can you put me in such

a difficult situation. I did not force you to help me, if you know you can not do it why not you forget and leave me alone than doing what you are doing now.
Now i am running up and down because of this

NOTE: Was he really in danger of being arrested? The world will never know. Unfortunately 0lg4 gets hit by a taxi, so enter S31tar0 T4k4m1n3 to wrap things

up! My favorite part is the "Whay are you been wicked" - I have 0lg4 die... I needed to end the scambait with the scammer thinking this was real

Dr. T4k4m1n3
* 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff died
* April 10, 2007 14:39
Are you Mr. Fr4nk W3t3g0?

We have found that you have been in a contract with a woman named 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff.

On April 9, 2007, A taxi hit 0lg4 and severely injured her. She died at 12:00 PM today.

I have to forward the regretful news to you and her other contacts.

Thank you,

Mr. Seitaro Takamine

Attorney at Law

Fr4nk
* RE : 0lg4 B1ty3rk0k0ff died
* April 11, 2007 1:15
(
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that olga is died? OK am very sorry for that but how are we going to do our contract

which i have with her now please tell me

NOTE: I left him hanging. A great end, I must say.

Usm4n Sh4msud33n: Never mind,you should not allow him or any other person to discourage you,even now that you have reached the final stage to receive your funds.I pray that even SATAN the DEVIL cannot stop your blessing from GOD.
Barrister Cl1ff D4n13ls: You should warn your partner Mr Fr4nk W3t3g0 not to visit this chamber again fo this transaction because he may be liable to police arrest.
Fr4nk W3t3g0: Subject Line: Urgent: Whay are you been wicked
Fr4nk W3t3g0: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD I AM FINISH please are you saying that 0lg4 is died?
3mily 0t3ga: DONT WORRY YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH ME DUDE.
3mily 0t3ga: Please tell me what is happening and stop this death trick
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a bummed out lad, nice one Smile Now the beauty is that he closed with a question to the lawyer, so you can move right into re-baiting him. I'm sure your lawyer character could use a little dough.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic