SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Longest lotto straight-bait? Finished at 43 weeks

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:11:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Attention
To: "Ke1vin M00re" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr M00re,

First, let me apologize for not replying sooner. I had some urgent business that needed to be attended to and that required me to fly to France, Europe, for a few days. Everything is sorted out now, thankfully.

I have created a Yahoo email address and will email Mr M0rgan from it after I have sent this message.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Real-life issues got in the way for a few days, so I made up some lame excuse about needing to go to France (Europe). Chances are the lad won't follow up on it, or if he does it will be something like "I hope your business in France is now sorted" and that will be the end of it. If it has no bearing on a payment to a lad, he most likely won't want to be distracted by it.

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:16:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings
To: "Perry M0rgan" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr M0rgan,

It appears that none of your emails are getting through to my other address, so Mr Ke1vin M00re suggested that I create a Yahoo address for you to send me messages.

Please resend the last few messages to this address. Mr M00re said that this should work properly, and when it does I can then deal with my Better Life Promotions winnings and we can bring this matter to an end.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

A message to Mr M0rgan from my nice new Yahoo address! Little does the lad know that the talk21.com domain is part of the Yahoo network so I was using a Yahoo address all along.

When I'm dealing with several characters played by one lad, I always try to make an effort to show that I fully believe these are separate individuals. Even if it means writing extra and possibly repeating myself (but there are ways around that . . . as I've discussed above) I like to keep up the appearance that I truly think there are a full complement of different people behind those emails, so I often mention what the other characters have told me or what has gone on between us. It's more for me to write, sure, but more for him to read ( = wasting his time) and further confirmation that I believe the scam.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:18:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Regards

Dear Mr M00re,

I have to tell you that I am getting very close to the end of patience with your associate at the bank, Perry M0rgan.

As you know, his emails are getting through to me sporadically, at best, and not at all, most of the time.
I followed your instructions and set up a free email account on the Yahoo site and sent a message to inform Mr M0rgan. I have not heard anything back.

What is going on here? Is someone playing a game with me here? Is someone trying to delay me from claiming my prize and then I will exceed the deadline and lose it? Is that what is happening? If it is, then I am not amused by this behaviour, and I would like to bring this stupidity to the attention of someone higher up in your company. Do you have a manager, Mr M00re? I feel I must take this matter higher to get some kind of satisfaction. This has gone on for far too long and I demand a resolution to it.

Either sort this out NOW or give me the contact details of whoever is in charge and I will take the matter up with them.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

As I've mentioned several times already . . . this is a lotto bait, and lotto lads are notoriously bad at staying with baiters for a long time. As a result, I could be put on his "ignore" list at any moment and I always have that expectation at the back of my mind, especially when he goes quiet for a few days like this. There were no signs of his growing impatient with my delays, but I don't ever try to feel too confident about lotto lads.

Here, I turn the tables on the lad and play the "Are you a joker?" part on him. This is a common response from lads when their scam starts to slip out of their grasp and they start to get a clue about a baiter, so I'm using it here in the hope that he will know exactly the feelings of indignation that my character is experiencing right now with all of the delays that, from my character's point of view, are coming entirely from the bank. If the lad hasn't dropped me, this ought to invoke some sort of apologetic response, trying to smooth things over so his scam is back on track.
Some baiters might suggest at this point that I've been playing this long enough that I should throw out the politely refrained annoyance and go for all-out slapping, but that's not an approach I use too much. It may be satisfying to let him have a barrage of insults, but I prefer this method. Both options are valid, and it's up to you to find which one suits your personality better, and also how to get the balance right. That is, this bait might head in that direction in which the lad loses his patience totally and so we revert to swapping insults. At the moment, however, I think there's more mileage in being polite, patient, and poking him gently.

Also notice that I make a passing reference to someone wanting to steal my winnings. He knows there's no winnings, I know there's no winnings, but my character fully believes 100% that there is a big pile of money waiting for him from a prize draw. Straight baiting is all about trying to reinforce the idea that the baiter is absolutely genuine. If at this point the lad is in half a mind about dropping me because I've messed him about so much, this might help tip him back to the "Keep this maga, he's going to pay" side because it appears I still believe. Again, it's the little details that all add up, in my opinion.

Now I wait to see if he is still on the hook . . .

Edited for punctuation issue.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you're still pressing on with this one! A fantastic bait to learn from and here's hoping you still have this big fish hooked! Very Happy

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still is, jxd! He replied today but I'll wait until I get a few more exchanges before I post them.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Subject: HELLO
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:28:00 +0000

BETTER HOUSE,
212,CROWN STREET,
BIRMINGHAM. B11 2AG
UNITED KINGDOM.

ATTENTION: R1ch4rd,

Thanks for writing me. Mr. R1ch4rd, we are really very sorry for the delay. Please understand that no one is holding back your transfer. I just got a call from Mr. P3rry that he has sent you his response from three different Email accounts.

Once again, sorry for the delays and thanks for your anticipated understanding.

Regards,
Ke1vin M00re
Claims manager
+447011999999
BETTER LIFE PROMOTION.

I love it when they get all humble and apologetic! But seriously, this time there really are no new emails from P3rry M0rgan either at my main email address or the account I set up at his request. Is he lying? My instinct is telling me "yes" but what would he gain by doing that? It's certainly not going to get the money to him any quicker! It could, of course, be the other of the Two Lad Ls: Lazy.

Good thing here, though, is that he hasn't dropped me and the surface signs are that he's still confident he has a victim with my character.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:16:25 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: HELLO

Dear Mr M00re,

I accept your apology and understand that there is no one deliberately holding up this business. But the fact still remains that I have received NO messages from Mr M0rgan at all. I have just checked the new Yahoo email address that I set up specially for him, and it has ZERO messages in it.

Something drastic needs to be done or else I feel I will lose any chance to claim my prize.

What can we do, Mr M00re? I was really looking forward to surprising my wife and children with this prize money, but now it's gone past any source of enjoyment is causing me so much stress and worry. I just want this done and finished so life can carry on as normal.

Can Mr M0rgan perhaps fax the information to me? I can give him (well, give it to you and you can pass it on to him, just to be on the safe side) a fax number if this is a viable option.

I will wait for your advice.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Here, I step back a bit and accept that perhaps no one really is trying to steal my winnings, so we have to tackle the technological aspect of the problem while voicing my concerns about the time this whole thing is taking. Basically, I'm pre-empting the lad here. The majority of them love to get on the "Time is running out!" high-horse, but if I'm up there preaching the same thing . . . he might realize that using this as a weapon to beat me into submission with is quite pointless because I've already raised the point, and also he should see that I am genuinely concerned about the time running out---100% victim, remember?

The fax option is an actual option I'm offering him. I have a UK FleXtel number set up just for faxes and he can have that number if he's willing to send me stuff that way. If he does decide to play by fax, then that will be a nice time- and money-waster for him. First, it'll cost him to dial my number and transmit the fax. Second, he might have to format the script he has in his Drafts folder so that it prints out on paper okay (or maybe so it prints out on as few sheets as possible). He might not care about how it looks, but it's something extra to consider. And finally, some internet cafés may charge for printing services.

At the end, after making a suggestion about how to solve this problem (again, making it look like I'm fully prepared to see this through to the end as a genuine victim), I throw the ball back to him and wait for his play. A little psychological trick to draw the focus of the delay away from me and onto him---I can't do anything until I hear back from him, so I'm sitting here looking as pure and innocent as the next victim.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: HELLO
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:18:30 +0000

Mr R1ch4rd, i have tried sending you emails too but it comes back as failure delivery. I don't understand why. I have tried sending you from three address. your emails are having problem. Mr. P3rry called me today to say the same thing. We are trying to reach you but could not.

Although I haven't copied them throughout the emails above, messages from Ke1vin M00re always contained a logo, a picture of someone receiving his prize (I assume), and some extra lines with disclaimers and so on all in a different colour from the main text. Except for this one. I feel he is getting slightly sick of me. Not enough that he has given up, but enough not to go through the hassle of getting his pretty email stationery out.

Does his "three email failures" story refer to my new Yahoo email account or the talk21.com account? He doesn't say. I assume it's the new one, and I had to go back and check on something just to be certain . . . I haven't ever given Ke1vin M00re my new Yahoo address, so either he's a flawed psychic or P3rry M0rgan has made an error in telling him what it is.

Meanwhile, this arrives twice . . .

Scammer wrote:
To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention please
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:17:24 -0800

From The Desk Of Mr. P3rry M0rgan
Pacific Transfer Manager.
PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC

Dear Valuable Customer: R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Thanks for sending an email with your yahoo address.
It was becoming an issue here in my office that I just could not reach you by mail. I received a call from Mr. M00re today and I must confess that I was not happy the way he sounded on phone with me. I have sent you this mail times without number but cannot understand why you don't receive them. I keep receiving calls from Mr. Ke1vin that you didn't receive my emails even after I have sent it times without number.

We are indeed sorry but please understand me. If you send me a mail and don't get my response within 24hours, please notify me. I don't want to give Mr. Ke1vin the impression that my office cannot handle your issue. Your reporting me to him may cost me my job.

To Visit the website home page click the link below

If your browser settings do not open this site in respect to your inability to receive my mails, click on the other link below

We can create an online account for you from any of the banks listed above.

Please for security reasons, we advice that after you have been given your login and password, you don't give out any of them to any one no matter your relationship with them. Doing this may be at your own risk. They could transfer your funds without you knowing

Thanks,
Mr. P3rry M0rgan

There is no "link below". I was hoping it would be the website of the bank but there was nothing to click, so I don't know what happened there.

I like the way that he is trying to explain things and give me instructions about my not being able to read his emails, most importantly the one that's giving me those instructions!

The thing I got from this is that he is still very much playing two characters, so it's likely he still believes that I am into his story completely. Which is exactly how it should be.

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 08:16:44 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

Thank you for your recent email and alerting me about the continuing problems.

Are you sure Mr M0rgan has the correct email address? I sent him a message when I first set up the Yahoo email address so all he had to do was hit "Reply" and that would work, hopefully.
How did he give you that new email address? If he typed it out in a message to you, make sure he got it right. If he told it to you over the phone then perhaps either he read it out wrongly or you wrote it down incorrectly? Just suggestions. The email address is working fine---I've just sent a test message from this address to that one and it works okay. Perhaps there's an error in what Mr M0rgan has for the new address? This is highly frustrating and I hope you will be patient enough with me to work it out.
Is Mr M0rgan receiving my messages? Obviously, I'm not seeing any replies from him, but if he is at least getting my messages, then he will know that I am trying my best to solve this.

By the way, the offer of sending the details by fax is still open. Mention this to him and see if it's something, even temporary, that will help until this is finally sorted out.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I can't reply to P3rry M0rgan, obviously, as I'm not receiving his emails in my talk21.com account, so I reply to Ke1vin M00re, making sure I have no reference to any new information contained in P3rry's recent email. His indignation at my emails to Ke1vin M00re will have to go unaddressed and I can't bring to his attention the fact there was no links in P3rry M0rgan's latest email.

There is a hint of "Educating the lads" in my reply this time, but it's something that a balance has to be found for.
If I am playing a genuine victim and wanting the lad to think there is no doubt about my victimhood, things like the situation above---where one character magically has information (my new email address, in this case) that I have only sent to another character---are things that a real victim might notice and start to get suspicious about. This is real victim behaviour, whereas baiter-as-a-victim behaviour would be to accept this strange occurrence and work past it. After all, if I point out this inconsistency, it might make him more vigilant, more careful about such stuff in the future with real victims. It's a subtle educating, but it's educating all the same, and there has to be a balance between not giving out free lessons and behaving exactly as a genuine victim would.
In this case, I go with pointing it out, but try to soften it slightly and offer him an "out" or two (a bit of obvious Reverse Cold-Reading applied to him here).

The suggestion to P3rry M0rgan about using faxes to contact me missed its mark totally, so I mention it again as the last paragraph in my letter.
When I'm writing emails, I often put a reminder, or a point I want emphasizing, as the very last thing before my character's sign-off. I'm not sure if it works, but it doesn't hurt to do this. Especially if I sense that a lad is close to dropping me or starting to lose his patience with me, I try to include a final paragraph that makes reference to the upcoming payment---either blatantly mentioning the payment I'll be making tomorrow, or more subtly making a reference to it, even if there's no promise or date involved. Does it work? I don't know, there's no easy way to test it, but as I said, it doesn't hurt to make use of it.

. . .

Next day, I receive a copy of P3rry M0rgan's last email (exactly as above) sent to my talk21.com address, followed by this:

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:01:10 +0000

please resend your phone(s) and fax number

No logos, no fancy formatting, just a plain-text email without even a greeting. I do think he's approaching the "I'm getting sick of this" area of impatience. There's not a lot more to say about this message.

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:39:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr Ke1vin M00re,

How are you today? I hope everything is well with you and Better Life Promotions.

As requested, my fax number that Mr P3rry M0rgan can send me messages to is: +447019999999

Please pass this number on to him.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

So I reply in a similar style. Minimal chatting, barely any phatic (i.e., social rather than informational) communication.

I ignore the request for a voice number. I find taking calls from lads is such a pain as their telephone etiquette is atrocious. The number of times they talk over you, meaning the conversation lasts for much longer than it should because everyone is repeating themselves, drives me crazy, and I try to keep calling to a minimum.
I do send him a fax number, though. This is a FleXtel number set to their "Faxmail" option, which means you don't need to have a fax machine to receive messages. Any fax sent to that number is then emailed as a .tiff attachment to the email you told FleXtel about.

As you can see from the timestamp, my reply was sent on a Sunday, a day after Ke1vin M00re's request. As I've said before, the chances are that my message won't be read until Monday at least, as Sundays are a relatively slow day for lad activity. While it's not guaranteed that he won't reply until Monday, I'm playing the odds here as they are on my side. And even if he does reply now, my response will wait until Monday.
One of the measurements that I, personally, use for deciding if a bait is successful is the absolute length of time from the first email. It's just one way of trying to put a metric on something that's very resistant to definition. Some people might argue for measuring the number of emails sent regardless of the time-span involved, but my approach is to try to stretch the process out. I think it helps the Investment Effect: the lad is more likely to look at (or feel, on an intuitive level) the total length of time ("I've been writing this maga for six months now . . .") rather than the number of emails exchanged ("I've sent this maga 164 emails now . . ."). Which is more likely to add to the idea that he has invested a lot of his resources in my character?

Edited for punctuation-question mark problem.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, I just spent about an hour reading these.
I have been away from the baiting scene for a year, so this is a nice re-introduction to the whole business :=)
Keep it up!

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As always, very insightful. Thanks for sharing!

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:11:50 +0000

please send your contact mobile number too

What can I say? No fancy letterhead and not even the courtesy of punctuation! I sense this lad is getting a touch impatient with me.

I also get another copy of P3rry M0rgan's email sent to my talk21.com account. I can't see it, of course.

The next day . . .

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Attention
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:47:56 -0800

Please see attachment

He attaches a Word document with the following text in it:

Quote:
Dear Valuable Customer: R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Thanks for sending an email with your yahoo address.
It was becoming an issue here in my office that I just could not reach you by mail. I received a call from Mr. M00re today and I must confess that I was not happy the way he sounded on phone with me. I have sent you this mail times without number but cannot understand why you don't receive them. I keep receiving calls from Mr. Ke1vin that you didn't receive my emails even after I have sent it times without number.

We are indeed sorry but please understand me. If you send me a mail and don't get my response within 24hours, please notify me. I don't want to give Mr. Ke1vin the impression that my office cannot handle your issue. Your reporting me to him may cost me my job.

To Visit the website home page click the link below
http://www.pacificplc.com/index.htm

If your browser settings do not open this site in respect to your inability to receive my mails, click on the other link below

http://www.lsb-plc.com/bk/

We can create an online account for you from any of the banks listed above.

Please for security reasons, we advice that after you have been given your login and password, you don't give out any of them to any one no matter your relationship with them. Doing this may be at your own risk. They could transfer your funds without you knowing

Thanks,
Mr. P3rry M0rgan

Thanks, Mr M0rgan! That's what I've been waiting for all this time.
Now that I have some website addresses, I can start looking into them and, if they appear to be fake, entering them into the site-killing system.
The advantage I have here is that the lad thinks I can't see P3rry M0rgan's emails, so I won't have seen the website addresses. If the sites are fake and are killed, there will be less blame directed to me for their demise. Not earth-shatteringly excellent, but good all the same for keeping my character in a positive light.

EDIT: Neither of the sites work for me. So, someone somewhere has beaten me to it, or the lad is giving me false information to try to keep me placated until I pay up. Naturally, though, I can't say anything to him, as I never received that email!

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:07:02 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr Ke1vin M00re,

How are you today? I hope everything is well.

As requested, my telephone number is +448719999999. Please only call at a reasonable time, as I have a family who may not appreciate late night interruptions.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I give him a UK 'business' 0871 number. These sometimes don't work from overseas, I've found. So if this doesn't work for him, then that's just one more reason not to talk directly to him. In another bait that I have going at the same time, I gave the lad an 070 'personal' number and his reply was that I wasn't being serious by giving him a fake number. As more lads make use of the 070 UK numbers, the more they will most likely start to associate them with fake identities. The 0871 (and similar) UK numbers are not quite as well-known to the lads at the moment (although I did see some earlier in this bait, so they're not totally unknown), so it's useful to have some on standby for the times when the lad calls you out on having a fake phone number. (Another thing is that you actually earn a tiny amount from people calling your 0871 number!)

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:45:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

How are you? I hope all is well.

Did you pass my fax and telephone number on to Mr P3rry M0rgan? I haven't heard anything nor received any fax from him. Is there a problem? Let me know and I'll see if I can sort it out. I have been receiving faxes on that number all week, so it is definitely working.

I look forward to reading a message from Mr M0rgan soon.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

A little time passes and I get no reply from either character, so a little prod is called for. Remember that I am seriously living on borrowed time for a lotto bait now so I will not be surprised if any email is the last I hear from him. Even so, I still try my best to be as willing and compliant as possible.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Attention Mr. R1ch4rd
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:03:25 +0000

Attention Mr. R1ch4rd,

Thanks for writing my office. I have forwarded your phone and fax numbers to Mr. P3rry. I'm should you will hear from him soon.

Mr. R1ch4rd, I want you to understand that your claims have taken more than the stipulated time. If I'm correct, your claims file has been in my office for close to three months now. This is unacceptable. I have issued a letter to the bank this morning instructing them to cancel your transfer if by Thursday 14th February your payment for account activation is not received.

Only after you have sent them the activation fee will you receive an account login and password.

We hope you understand this and ad head to instructions given to you by Mr. P3rry. It is annoying to know that your funds have been pending delivery/transfer because of an unknown CIA agent from somewhere in America.

Regards,

Ke1vin M00re

A reply! But it's not too good. Well, not as good as I am used to receiving from him. I sense a small amount of impatience creeping in, and I see he's brought out a definite deadline. If I play it right, this deadline will be very flexible, but as the length of the bait has become so long now, I will have to be incredibly careful if I want to re-negotiate that date.

The last line about my funds being held up by "an unknown CIA agent from somewhere in America" made me laugh. And gave me an idea. If I get the feeling that the lad can be assured of an impending payment (much more than he is now), I can bring the CIA agent plot back in and get some more time. It will be very reckless at this stage, with a huge risk that the lad will finally drop me as a lost cause, but if it works . . . it'll add some more time to the bait.
The point here is that you should always be on the look-out for future developments, using the lad's words themselves as a major source of inspiration. I've had situations where a careless use of a word in an earlier lad-mail has resulted in a delay or a complication further down the line. It's not that I can remember each email verbatim! What I do is keep every bait in a Word document, and when I have a few spare moments I sometimes read through earlier emails to pick up on small details. A lotto bait doesn't lend itself too much to this sort of way-back research, as the opening mails are usually just "You've won!", but for other 419 scams involving dying widows, trunk boxes, great sums of money needing to be moved out of the country . . . they sometimes contain a few juicy details in the overly-complex description at the start that can be used later on.

Anyway, if I can first secure the lad's trust again and make him believe that a payment is very close, I'll try to bring the CIA agent plotline back in. My feeling, however, is that I will need to work on reassuring him that I am right on the verge of paying him. Once he's back to believing that, I can start to play with him some more.

Edited for question marks/apostrophes problem.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:59:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Attention Mr. R1ch4rd

Dear Mr M00re,

Yes, I do realize how long this has taken. It is worrying me constantly that your organization has these very tight deadlines and that there is no room for dealing with things such as the little delays that have beset my claim. To be honest, I don't understand why you are imposing these deadlines. Money sitting in your bank (and it is sitting in your bank until it is transferred to my account) does not cost you anything. In fact, it might even be earning your company extra interest! It is puzzling to me why you are imposing this sense of urgency on me all the time. What, seriously, is being lost by a few weeks' delay? Nothing on your side. It is money you are going to give away, anyway. It is ME who is losing out here, because I was hoping I could use some of my winnings for some extra-special Christmas presents (now too late), and I had my mother's birthday party two weeks ago, which would have been even better if I'd had some extra cash to splash out on it. So, all-in-all, it's ME who is being inconvenienced and it is ME who should be getting all hot and bothered about these stupid delays, not you. You, Mr M00re, are totally blameless here and doing your job amazingly well under the circumstances. If you are getting heat from your bosses, then let me write a letter to them and explain that none of this is your fault.

Sorry, I went on a bit there, I do realize. It's a result of the stress of this claim getting to me, I guess. What I said is true, though. So please reconsider the deadlines you're giving me. They serve no purpose at all, and only increase my stress levels.

Anyway... I haven't had any fax or telephone call from Mr M0rgan yet. I hope you take this into account when you review that silly deadline you have given me. I'm doing everything I possibly can, but it's been a series of very inopportune coincidences all happening one after the other. It would be funny if it weren't so stressful.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I sympathize a little, try to shift the blame for the delays away from me (in fact, I complain about the delays and make up a party that I was hoping I could use the prize money for), and generally make it look like I'm really trying my best here.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:52:22 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

It's the 14th of February AND I HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM MR P3RRY M0RGAN. So, by his negligence and sheer idleness, I have lost my winnings.

I'm so close to getting angry and swearing at you and him (well, I would swear at him but I DON'T EVEN HAVE HIS FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU SAID I HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM TO CONTACT ME). This has pissed me off big-style from start to finish, and I'm now wishing I had not won your stupid prize. You've built up my hopes so much and then time and again dashed them to pieces because of incompetence and unprofessionalism from others.

I'm sick of it all, Mr M00re; absolutely, throroughly, completely, utterly depressed by this.

If you contact me again, then I hope it is because you have sorted out the outstanding problems and you are telling me EXACTLY the thing I must do to process this claim. Otherwise, if you're just going to give me excuses, then I don't want to know.

Yes, you can pass this email on to Mr P3rry M0rgan, because I really want him to read it. He seems to be the weak link here, and he is getting the majority of the blame for this disaster.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Two days go by and no response (which is unusual for this lad) and also the deadline that Ke1vin M00re gave me is now expiring. Time to get angry. Not because I know this is a scam but because I want to make him know that my character still believes everything about there really being a prize to claim. Wouldn't you be angry if the deadline for claiming a big prize came and went with no response from the other people?

I'm hoping that he'll rethink things and realize that I really am wanting to pay, despite the setbacks. It amounts to grovelling, but it doesn't feel like grovelling!

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:01:41 +0000 (GMT)

DEAR MR M00RE,

I NOW REALIZE YOU WERE NEVER INTENDING TO SEND ME THE WINNINGS FROM YOUR DRAW. YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATES HAVE PUT DELAYS AND PROBLEMS IN FRONT OF ME AT EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND I NOW CAN SEE WHAT GAME YOU PEOPLE WERE PLAYING. I DOUBT P3RRY M0RGAN EVEN SENT ME ANY EMAILS, THAT'S WHY I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID HE WAS SENDING THEM. AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE HASN'T TRIED FAXING OR PHONING ME, BECAUSE HE NEVER WANTED TO CONTACT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

YOU ARE A SHAMEFUL WASTE OF SPACE, MR M00RE, AND YOU HAVE MADE AT LEAST ONE FAMILY HERE VERY ANNOYED AND DISAPPOINTED.

I SUSPECT YOU ARE KEEPING THE WINNINGS FOR YOURSELF, TO FINANCE YOUR DEPRAVED LIFE, SO I HOPE MY PRIZE MONEY MAKES YOU CHOKE AS YOU DRINK THE CHAMPAGNE AND EAT THE FINE FOODS THAT ***MY*** PRIZE MONEY LET YOU BUY.

GOOD RIDDANCE, MR M00RE.

R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Well, four days, weekend passed, and nothing. Time to write in ALL CAPS and tell him my suspicions about why I think he put so many delays in my way. This is not a traditional end-of-bait burn but is keeping in character yet still calling him out as a criminal and a dishonest cad (or words similar). It's open-ended, unlike the usual end-of-bait burn because Ke1vin M00re could still come back with apologies, soothing words, and a new deadline, if he really wants to. The scope is there, too, for him to have the upper-hand if he does decide to reply, by telling me I am completely wrong in my judgment and that he knows the truth. It's a variation on that "playing dumb to lure them in" thing.

Anyway, unless he replies, this one is over; I won't be sending him anything else. At 13 weeks, this is the 2nd-longest lottery bait I've done, and lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. Why it faded at the end, I don't know. Perhaps he lost interest, perhaps he finally realized it was taking too much time for too little reward, or perhaps he suffered from an acute attack of Lazy Laditis. Who knows?

Edited for question mark/apostrophe problem.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted too soon!

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Attention: Mr. R1ch4rd
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:28:42 +0000

Attention: Mr. R1ch4rd,

Sorry for this late response to your mail. The content of your mail was well noted. Please, I want you to understand that this organization or I cannot claim your funds or even spend one pound from your winnings.

I'm working real hard to make sure your funds are transferred to you in the nearest possible time but our affiliated bank is not making my job easy.

To that regard, Mr. R1ch4rd, I have contacted my boss and have talked this over with him. I have been ordered to change your transferred bank from the Pacific Bank to another bank. We have taken this measure to facilitate speedy transfer of your funds to your preferred bank account.

I shall provide you with full details of this bank in my subsequent mail to you. Please accept our apologies for this delay. We hope you understand and get back to us for the transfer of your funds.

Kelvin M00re

Well would you look at that! Not less than 2.5 hours after my "Goodbye, Mr M00re!" email, he comes back and is as nice and sweet as anyone could want. Was it good timing or did my last email do the trick? Impossible to tell.

Of note: He mentions a "boss". If . . . I mean when things get difficult in the future, I can ask to be put in touch with this "boss" character. Not only will it look like I'm staying serious about getting this sorted out, from the baiting side of things it means more delays as I will have to spend some time explaining what has happened, and so on. From the lad's point of view, he will have to expect some recaps and going over stuff that has already happened because my character believes this is another person---I won't be repeating the story just to waste time but because it's necessary. Everyone wins when a new character is introduced!

And of note also: He doesn't accuse me of the delays, instead putting the blame on his affiliated bank. This is good news because my fears about him finally twigging to my baiting tactics can be taken down a notch or two . . . he doesn't suspect I'm playing games with him quite as much as I thought he did during his Week of Silence.

And finally: He barely responds to my accusations of him and his friends chopping my winnings. He brushes them off with a sentence or two, whereas my whole email was pointing in that general direction. I'm taking this as a positive sign. It means either he's ignoring my outburst because thinks he can still get some money from me, or he's a totally unflappable lad who will stick with my character even if I should abuse and insult him. While I might not get many death-threats and ANGRY CAPS-LOCKED amusing messages, it does mean I might be in for a much longer haul with this one.

Or maybe a bit of both.

Whichever, I'm definitely pleased right now! It's always nice to see a bait come back to life.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't want to loose him just yet! Great to have him back. I always get a new insight from your posts.

It's odd how one never really knows when they'll loose a lad, but then again, you never know when you'll get him back either. I once had someone resume emailing me after four months of silence.

Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this topic with great interest. It's a real master class in baiting. Thanks very much for sharing your expertise.
barneyfife
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I typed "lottery scams" into this great site's search engine and the first link I clicked was Otterman's bait.

I am just blown away by it! I read the whole thing, and now know why those lotto lads dropped me so quickly.

It really is incredible to think that February is more than half over and this lottery lad is still hanging on!
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think he called me today when I was unavailable, but he didn't leave a message. Can't be sure, though, as I think I've given that number out to another lad, too.

EDIT: No, it wasn't him. But he's still writing to me, so that's good! Updates as soon as I get my usual computer up and running again.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I hope the necro is excused, as it would be a shame to break the whole thing into two threads.)

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:00:43 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Attention: Mr. R1ch4rd

Mr M00re,

I've had some time to calm down and think over your latest reply. I really did think that you had cheated me and stolen my winnings. I was convinced of this 100% right up until I read your last email.

I understand that your affiliated bank is giving you trouble, but the outward appearance looked to me exactly like you and your colleagues were trying to steal my prize money. This annoyed me because I thought I had fallen directly into your trap without being aware of it until the very end. That hurt. During the first few days when you first informed me that I had won, I was so excited and looking forward to all the things I could finally do with that money... then it all came tumbling down and I guess I got quite depressed as the weeks went on.

Yes, some of what I wrote was not necessary and totally out of order. I apologize for it. I just hope you can forgive me and to understand what made me write it.

Please let me know when you are in a position to start the transfer with the new bank. I just want this finished, as I am sure you do.

By the way, I've put Agent McClewsky's email on my "Blocked Senders" list. I am sick of his threats and his demands, and I really think that he has barely any jurisdictional powers over me here in England. So, if he wants to arrest me, he'll have to go through the proper English legal channels, not just threaten me in email.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

How suck-up-to-him is that email? My baiting characters have no shame or dignity, if that's what is required of them. Although it really helps to put a bit or a lot of your own personality into your baiting characters (so they remain believably consistent and it's easier for you to write), there is no rule that says they should be anything like your own personality. And remember, they are just characters. If they have to write and describe how they embarrassed themselves in the most humiliating way possible, grovel, throw themselves on the mercy of the lad, then that's not you doing those things but your character, so there's no reason for a "I never apologize to lads!" policy. Maybe as a matter of principle, okay, but if in doing so you progress the bait in the direction you want . . . go for it!

I'm also getting a little sick of the CIA man, and I think he's being over-used, so he's getting a summary write-out of this one. He could still come back if the situation needs him, maybe by appearing in person at my character's house or through my character's local police, but I'll retire him for now.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:22:58 +0000 (GMT)

Dera Mr Ke1vin M00re,

How are you today? I hope everything is fine with you.

I'm wrriting for two reasons. One is to ask for a general status report... how are you getting on with the new bank? I hope they are more cooperative than the last bunch. Two, did you or someone from the bank phone me today? I was out and when I got back I saw that I had missed a call from a mobile number (it didn't give me the full number, just the fact it was a mobile number), and I thought maybe it might have been you or someone from the new bank. Let me know if it was or wasn't, okay?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Yes, I did get a call on my baiting number, but it wasn't when I was out. I was in the shower, and there was no way in the world was I going to get out and answer some lad's incoherent demands for a MTCN. I use it here to show I am still interested in being in contact with him. If he thinks I'm eager to talk to him then this will add to the belief I'm genuinely interested in his story. Also, it gives me a chance to add a "Let me know'" at the end. This is always a good way to end an email to a lad, especially if the thing you want to know is something that is trivial, is holding up the transaction, but is of your doing. It shifts the burden back to the lad and away from your character, so the suspicion of being an internet joker is lifted from you.

So, was it Ke1vin who called . . . ?

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:24:44 +0000

Thank you Mr. R1ch4rd for writing me.

This office is working hard to make sure your funds are transferred to you. We are still having talk with the new bank. We have also decided to change our affiliate bank. All paper works are going on now. As soon as we are through with that, I will be sending you full contact details of the bank.

We hope to finish all paper work by Tuesday.

Please note that we have not given out your details to the new. Your call was from someone else.

Best regards,

Ke1vin M00re

It wasn't. I thought that anyway, but I squeezed out another email exchange by asking it.

The news that he is "chang[ing] our affiliate bank" is interesting. It probably means he is in negotiation somewhere to get another fake site set up with my details on it. With any luck, but I won't know if it is, this will cost him some money to set up, as the fake site makers and providers won't be working for nothing.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:26:56 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: e: Attention: Mr. R1ch4rd
To: Ke1vin M00re" <[email protected]>

Dear Mr M00re,

Just a small reminder... it's Wednesday evening and I haven't heard from you or the new bank. I will go and check my other email address (the one that I set up just for Mr P3rry M0rgan) but I don't expect you will have sent anything there.

Are you having problems? Please let me know so I can stop worrying.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

A small prod. Yes, the delays are his delays, not mine, ah-hah.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:04:30 +0000

Attention: Mr. R1ch4rd,

We want to deeply thank for your time and patience. We have finalized proceedings with our new bank and have forwarded your details to them. They will contact you any moment from today for your bank transfer.

I'll please advise you to follow directives from them to facilitate transfer of your funds to your preferred account.

Best regards,

Ke1vin M00re.

Oh, so soon? At this point, I could go with the same tactic that I used with P3rry M0rgan and claim that the new bank's emails are not being received. I wish we could run experiments with the lads! This would be one time when I would love to do so, and I'd run this bait once with the "can't read this bank's emails" approach, and again without it, to see how far I can push that. Caution, however, gets the better of me and I decide not to use that approach again. It worked well once, so it earned its keep in this bait, I guess. I don't want it to overstay its welcome, though.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:30:27 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

Thank you for getting back in touch with me.

I am glad that you have sorted out a new bank to dela with this matter. It is much appreciated.

Can I ask whose name I should look out for? I get a lot of spam and advertising to this email account and I would hate to delete the bank's email accidentally because I didn't recognize the sender, thinking it was just another of the dozens of silly advertising messages.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

At this point, in real life, I'm taking a major break from baiting and only checking my email accounts once every few days. As a result, this account is packed full of spam and other lads' opening formats. It's difficult to find which are the ones I should keep and which are to be deleted. So . . . why not ask Ke1vin to help me with this matter? I can ask him which name to look out for, which will add another exchange to the bait and will also help me actually find the email in among the 500+ spam emails I've received. It's not quite "Make the lads do all the work" but a little bit of "Make the lads do some work so you don't have to do any".

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:40:13 +0000

Good day Mr. R1ch4rd,

Please watch out from emails from LONDON SCOTTISH BANK or [email protected],

I was told that you have been contacted.

Best regards,
Ke1vin M00re.

Thanks, Ke1vin! That will make my job a lot easier.

I love the way that he says he's been told I've been contacted. Notice the time of that email. It's before he's even sent the following email from the bank's address. This is the kind of detail that I would make sure I get right, if it were me pretending to be two characters. Doesn't he realize that if your email is sorted chronologically, then the bank's email will automatically appear after Ke1vin's? I won't mention this, of course, as it would not be right to improve the lad's scamming techniques.

Oh, and look! I find the email he is referring to . . .

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:40:37 -0400
Subject: WELCOME TO LONDON SCOTTISH BANK

WELCOME TO LONDON SCOTTISH BANK
Attention Customer: R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Your fund has been fully deposited in this bank by the BETTER LIFE
OFFICE
and we have been instructed to transfer your winnings to your nominated
bank account, which is most suitable for you.

Please note that you will have to activate your online transit account
with
our bank in-order to facilitate a successful transfer.

To proceed with the transfer you are to deposit the activation fee,
which
is amounted to 600 Pounds Sterling's. After activation, you will be
given
your Account Number, User Id and Pin Code so you can access your
account
online.

Payment for your account activation should be sent to us via Western
Union
to our accounts department.

Name: Mr. Victor Wheal
Address: Mount Street
Manchester
M2 3LS UK

The following details should be sent down to us after payment is made
as
evidence of payment.

Sender's Name And Address:
Money Transfer Control Number:
Text Question And Answer if any:
Amount Sent:

You are to attach the receipt of payment if possible for confirmation
and
documentation purposes.

For more information on our services, please visit our website:
http://www.londscottdbk.com/bk/

Customer Care Unit,
London Scottish Bank plc
London Scottish House
Mount Street
Manchester
M2 3LS

By the time I read the email, the site has already been removed. That's good! Even though I would love to have seen the new bank's website, I think the fact it's been killed is much more pleasing.

It wouldn't have surprised me to see "Manchester, London" in the bank's address. This one, however, seems a little more professional by providing a believable address. I do wonder how much the lad had paid or had promised to pay to get the use of the site.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:35:09 +0000

Hello Mr. R1ch4rd,

How are you today? have you heard from our affiliate bank? Please do keep us informed. I was told by the transfer officer that you have been contacted.

Please see the bank site below:

http://www.londscottdbk.com/bk/

You can visit there for more details

Cheers,
Ke1vin M00re

Oh no I can't, Ke1vin! The site is dead. I don't mention this, though, as I don't want to make it look like it had anything to do with me. At this point, I'm still going slow on my baiting, so I have to think up some excuse for my lack of response. Up to this point, I've been fairly sharp in replying to Ke1vin, so I'd better think up something to maintain my character's consistency.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:09:08 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Ke1vin M00re,

I have to offer my deepest apologies for the delays of the past week. I was called away on business matters that could not be avoided and were quite unexpected.

I also received your previous emails and noted the name of the bank that I should look for in my inbox (as you can imagine, I have quite a lot of emails that have gone unanswered over the past week, so your information about the bank's name has helped me identify which email I should keep and take note of---thanks for that, it has made my task a lot easier).

I have a couple more days sorting out this small emergency here, and then I will be free to attend to other matters. I will be contacting the bank at the weekend, so please tell them that if anyone contacts you and wonders what is happening.

thanks for your cooperation and understanding,
R1ch4rd

Ah, the old standby, the business emergency! It explains so much and yet can be as vague as you want it to be. I also buy a few more days by saying that the emergency isn't over yet and will take a little more time. If he asks for details, the door is open for providing him with almost anything reasonable. I haven't stated what business this is, having only given the vaguest of details, so I've left my options wide open. Providing too much too soon will narrow the choices and options down right from the start, so this is one more reason why it's not a good idea to info-dump every last detail about your character's life in the first few emails. Always keep something back so it can be twisted to fit the emerging situations.

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:19:51 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: WELCOME TO LONDON SCOTTISH BANK

Dear Sirs,

I am replying to your email in which you invite me to open an account with your bank.

I have been contacted recently by a man from the American CIA who has been warning me about scams on the internet and how there are many fraudstars that I must watch out for.

For that reason, I would like you to confirm that you are who you say you are. I won't mention any of the details about why I am expected to set up an account with yourself, but if you can supply them (e.g., the contact name we both have with the other company, the name of that company, the reason for setting up an account, or anything like that) then I will feel more secure that I am dealing with the right person, and that you are not one of those fraudstars who will divert my money for themselves.

I hope you understand my caution.

thanks,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Time to write to the bank. The CIA man makes a reappearance, even if only as a passing reference.

With a new character from the lad, the whole cycle of "prove you are genuine, I'm not sure, I want reassurance" can start again. Notice that the things I am asking here are all things that the lad can easily reply with. No requests for silly photos, just a few names that he already knows. The purpose here is to waste time, make it look like I am genuinely concerned about getting the prize money, and to keep my character/story consistent (earlier, I let the CIA man influence me a lot, so my character is still behaving in the same basic way here).

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:37:28 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

How are you? I hope everything is going well for you.

I found the message from the new bank, and I replied to them asking them to verify that I have the right address. As the American CIA agent, McClewsky, mentioned time and again to me, there are many internet fraudstars who are trying to divert people's money to their own accounts. I want to be extra safe, so I asked the new bank if they could give me your name or some other piece of information that you show they are the right people.

One thing did worry me, and that was there was no named person at the bank. Who is your contact there? Perhaps I should ask for that person, instead? Let me know your thoughts.

Anyway, no one has replied yet, but I will keep waiting.

regards,
R1ch4rd

A day later and no reply from anyone. Each time there's a lack of reply like this, the first thought that goes through my mind is "He's finally realized!" and then, a few days later, he'll reply and things will be on track again. It will happen eventually, that is guaranteed, so it's a question of when it will happen.

The reason I haven't heard from the bank is that the email wasn't delivered on account of the domain and site being suspended. Of course, I won't tell Ke1vin that, and I'll let him sort stuff out when he is informed that the site has been taken down.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:01:39 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Ke1vin,

Two days on, and I still haven't heard from the new bank.

I seriously hope there is not going to be a repeat of the P3rry M0rgan affair. If there is... I don't know what I'll do, but I will lose all faith in ever getting my winning fund transferred. How long has this been going on now? I should be due some compensation or something for all the stress and the waiting I've had to do. Please look into this for me, or use it to make those lazy bank bastards get a haste on. I'm sure you will agree that this is starting to become not funny now.

I haven't even got a contact name at the bank, so I am writing to you, okay?

thanks,
R1ch4rd

It's his fault, the delays, the lack of response, none of it is ever my fault! It's also time to get a little more firm again. I know I'm stretching this out for as long as I can, and the aim is to take as long as I can, but the lad's opinion of my character is that this is not my purpose, so a little bit of impatience doesn't go wrong in showing that I want my money, dammit!

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Hello Mr. R1ch4rd
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:13:07 +0000

Hello Mr. R1ch4rd,

I'm so happy to hear from you. I'm happy that you have found the email from the bank. Please be informed that you have nothing to worry about. I contacted the bank as soon as i got your message to know if they have received your email. I was informed that there is an upgrade in the online service and they may not be able to repond to your mail till next week.

I want you to know that we are working hard to make sure your funds are transfered to you. Please be informed that the transfer will be done by you from your computer once you have been given your account number and password. So no worries about giving out your account details.

The bank is our affiliate, you need not to worry about who to contact. They have your details already. Mr. Harris0n Doug1as is the transfer manager.

I'll keep in touch with the bank and once the upgrade if done, i'll personally make sure you are attended to.

Best regards,
Ke1vin M00re.

An "upgrade", is that it? Right, okay. If by "upgrade" you mean "a new fake website that I've had to source after the last one went down" then okay, I believe you, Ke1vin.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:39:35 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Hello Mr. R1ch4rd

Dear Mr M00re,

I must say that despite the little difficulties we've had in the past, your attention to detail and the level of service you are giving me can not be beaten. You are a credit to your company, Mr M00re, and you should be proud of your professionalism in this matter.

Looking forward to your reply about the upgrade.

yours,
R1ch4rd

That's fine, another delay because of an "upgrade"? Okay.

And how smarmy is that reply? As I said above, if the situation feels like it needs a little bit of sugar instead of vinegar, then that's what it should get. There's no sin in one fictional character acting in a certain way to another fictional character, and there is nothing that is too low or condescending or humiliating that a character shouldn't be willing to do to progress a bait, in my opinion.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:37:43 +0000

Hello Mr. R1ch4rd,

Thanks for your mail and your comments. I'm just doing my job. I forget to ask you this in my previous mail. Have you sent the payment for your account activation? If yes, please send us the details too for record purposes.

Once again, thanks for your mail.

Best regards,

Ke1vin M00re

Nice, but he's asking for details of the payment. That could be a sign that he's starting to get impatient and has got the scent of my character's money. When they can almost taste the money, that's when things start to get intense, so I try to keep them from that point as long as possible. Yes, some baiters might handle the payment portion of a bait more quickly and with more success, but I always dislike it when I get to that point, and much prefer the prelude where we dance around (as Ke1vin and I have been for the past five months) trying to establish trust and smooth out the details.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:36:51 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Mr M00re,

How are you today? My family and I have just finished our Easter Week fast and retreat. I should have warned you earlier that we do this every year and part of the rite is that we don't use any technology, so computers are definitely not switched on! Sorry, it's just so much a part of our life that I sometimes forget that other people don't know about it.

How are things going with the bank? I can see the emails that arrived when I was on retreat but a quick glance doesn't seem to show anything from the bank yet. That's okay, as long as things are still progressing behind the scenes, then I am happy. As soon as they're ready with their website upgrade, I'm sure they'll contact me.

regards and blessings,
R1ch4rd

Notice the gap between emails. A whole week goes by without my replying to him. I was seriously taking time-out here, and I am hoping that this has not pushed into the thinking I'm wasting his time. The chances are it hasn't, but I will never rule out the possibility that he's finally got a clue about me.

This reply is also me baiting on auto-pilot. It's a weak excuse, totally comes from nowhere, and requires very little thought to cover the last week's lack of reply. If I had to do it again, I would definitely not have waited this long, especially with his question about the payment. But, as with all the other times when I've reached a possible crisis-point, even if he drops me now, I've already stretched a lotto bait beyond what most people claim is possible, so I'm happy with it.

Edited for question marks/apostrophes problem,

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Oh my goodness! I wondered what happened with this whole thing and was so surprised to see you've still kept him stringing along!

Way to go Otter!! Laughing

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Upgrading.

Best. Excuse. Ever.

Always a great experience reading these, otter.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posting this short exchange now because it could tie in nicely with how the things in the current Eater University lessons get started . . . that is, I've been given a live (fake) website, so as well as the things that go on behind the scenes (involving the killing of the site) there are the 'surface' things that should be included in the bait if the kill is to have an effect beyond a simple kill. That probably sounds complicated . . . it'll become obvious what I mean if things go as planned, I promise!

Anyway, here is the First Contact with a fake site and how I start to deal with them from the bait side of things.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: RE: Hello Mr. R1ch4rd
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:49:03 +0000

Thanks for your email. I was informed today 29/03/08 that the upgrade has be completed and an email has been sent to you.

Regards,
Ke1vin M00re

The "upgrade" is complete, Ke1vin? What wonderful news! Working on a Saturday, though? This is an eager lad.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:09:52 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: WELCOME TO LONDON SCOTTISH BANK ( R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx )

WELCOME TO LONDON SCOTTISH BANK
Attention Customer: R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

This mail has been sent to you before but due to our online service
upgrade, we could not retrieve your response to the below message.
Please
read and respond again.
Please note that certain features have been changed in the site. We
have
added more services and also change the website login.

Your fund has been fully deposited in this bank by the BETTER LIFE
OFFICE
and we have been instructed to transfer your winnings to your nominated
bank account, which is most suitable for you.

Please note that you will have to activate your online account with our
bank in-order to facilitate your transfer.

To proceed with the transfer, you are to deposit the activation fee,
which
is amounted to 600 Pounds Sterling's. After activation, you will be
given
your Account Number, User Id and Pin Code so you can access your
account
online.

Payment for your account activation should be sent to us via Western
Union
to our accounts department.

Name: Mr. Victor Wheal
Address: Mount Street
Manchester
M2 3LS UK

There's no explanation why the domain name for the bank changed as the result of an "upgrade". Of course, I know why that is, but I have to decide now: Do I make this an issue?
I realized earlier today that the majority of the type of baiting that I do (and a lot of other baiters, I assume) is taken up with me asking myself: "How far can I push this guy?" That is the underlying guide and, um, watchword (for want of a better word). You weigh up what the lad has done so far, the times when you've pushed him a little past his comfort zone, and noted his reactions---did he respond with compliance, reluctance, or flat-out refusal?---against the most extreme result you would like to achieve. And then, you reach a compromise, biased strongly by your decision about how flexible and pliant the current lad has been previously. Although it's never at the forefront of any thought-process, I realized it is always going on underneath the surface, a constant assessment informed by the lad's latest reply and modulated by the direction I want the bait to take. At this point, my Assessment Task is to work out if pursuing the domain-name change will produce a positive result in prolonging the bait. On the surface, I'm thinking "Will this be a good thing to do?" but underneath the real question is "Will the lad's reaction be one that I want from him?"

Of course, while I'm letting that weighing-up process go on in my subconscious and before I wake up in the middle of the night with the answer after its been bounced around in my head for a day or two, I'll do some preliminary investigations on the new site I've been given and, if necessary, set in motion the steps towards having it killed.

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:11:17 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Ke1vin,

That's good news indeed! I'll look through my mails to find where it is.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

An email that says nothing but appears to be pushing things forward. You could replace this entire email with the word "procrastination" and no one would know the difference. My short-term goal here is to get the site killed with minimum-to-zero blame attached to me. My character will play the innocent victim even more so while the site-killing is in progress, making it look like he is a total bystander and victim caught up in action performed by some outside unknown force. The purpose of this is so the lad looks at the situation, sees that I tried, really tried, to go through with the process of setting up my account, but was thwarted by the actions of someone else (law enforcement, hackers, other lads, whatever pops into his imagination). Then, seeing that I am deadly eager to get this done, he will---hopefully---try to set up another fake site for me to use, and the cycle begins again. I once got four sites killed in succession in one bait using this technique, so it's definitely useful for causing lad-pain.

Edited: Apostrophes-as-question-marks issue.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan: you are a champ. Well done.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:20:38 +0000

Please watch out for this email address [email protected] . I was informed that the email has been charged for security purposes.

Regards,

Ke1vin M00re

"Security purposes" and an "upgrade"? All the good excuses are coming out here.

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:20:38 +0100 (BST)

Good morning, Mr M00re,

Thank you for alerting me to the new email. I would not have found it if you had not told me. Over the past day, I received 421 emails in this account and only 2 were ones I wanted. The others were just... well... junk, basically. You think the internet people would be able to fix this problem, but it's getting worse!

Anyway, I have found the email you are referring to. I see that the contact is still Mr Harrison Douglas, as you mentioned before. I prefer to deal with people with names as it makes the process more human and friendly, I find. I will visit their website later today and then proceed to the instructions contained in their email.

Do you wish to be kept informed about my progress, or will Harrison Douglas be sending you updates?

regards,
R1ch4rd

At this point, I have posted the details of the site in the Fake Banks/Sites forum, and people are researching the information needed for its killing. The process may take some time, depending on the host, so some serious delaying tactics are needed while I wait for the site to be taken down. Some the delaying tactics I use are to ask pointless questions I already know the answer to, but written in a way that makes it appear I genuinely need to know. Also, I put off an easy-to-do task (visiting the website) without giving an reason (an elaborated-upon excuse is often weaker than a vague postponement) but more importantly I state when I will do that task later. It means nothing, in real terms, but the effect will be that it looks like I have a busy schedule and a plan, and that I am sticking to it, working my way through whatever it is I have to do. All of this, I hope, makes it appear I'm doing something when really I'm doing nothing whatsoever. The final paragraph/question is important. The last thing I mention contains the words "progress" and "sending you updates"---both of which sound very proactive and progressive, finishing the message with a sense of purpose and forwardlookingness (for want of a better word!). Total BS, of course, but it's all about the right choice of words to put the right idea in the lad's mind.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:22:47 +0000

Hello Mr. R1ch4rd,

Thanks for your response to my mail. I'm happy you have received the email from the bank. Please do keep me informed on your progress with the bank.

Best regards,
Ke1vin M00re.

That is a great reply. There's no urgency and he seems quite okay with what I have suggested I will be doing.

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:08:42 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr M00re,

Yes, I found the email in amongst all the junk, and I have saved it.

I have taken a quick look at the website that is mentioned in the email, and things look okay. I know he was annoying me greatly towards the end, but Agent McClewsky still had some good and well-intention advice. One piece of which was that it always pays well to check out any websites of companies that claim to do business over the internet. I can understand his reasoning here... some companies' sites ask for credit card numbers, social security numbers, shoe sizes, card PINs, and so on. Agent McClewsky was probably warning me about people who can hack into sites and divert that information to themselves and then use it to commit crimes.
Well, I had a look at the site and I'm quite happy that it is secure and doesn't have any hacks added.

I will reply to the bank tonight when I return home. I want to keep all the bank's emails together on one computer so I will send from there. It would help me greatly if you could only reply to my emails after 4.30pm GMT, then any emails you send will be saved on my computer at home. It's not essential but it would help me file things properly.

Okay, I have written enough! I still have another hour of work to do before I can leave here. I will let you know when/if the bank replies. Should I CC your address when I write to the bank?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Again, severe stalling tactics. Notice my constant use of references to time (and a variation on the "I'll do X later" approach that I described above). I want to give the impression, as I mentioned earlier, that I am working to a schedule that no one, not even the almighty Kelvin M00re, can break me out of. There's also a more subtle approach I'm using here wherein all the time references are to things in the future, trying to give a sense of moving and looking forward to a time when I will start working on his instructions but it's not now, not yet, just wait your turn, Ke1vin!

Also, again I end the message with a question that is very trivial indeed, but it appears that I am eager to know so I can get on with the transaction.

It's easy to overdo this approach, and it's very important to make sure the email still sounds natural and stays in character, or else the lad might (note: might) notice something different or even spot what you're trying to do. And, of course, it's not necessary to be as subtle and manipulative as this if you have the character and personality to approach it differently. There's no one way to bait a lad, and the scope of variation means each baiter should play according to his/her own strengths. Mine is words, language, linguistic tricks, so that's what my bait contains. Each to his own!

Scammer wrote:
Subject: THANKS
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:28:38 +0000

Thanks for writing me Mr. R1ch4rd. Yes I'll love to have copies of the emails you send to the bank. That will help my communication with them.

Thanks once again for this update.

Best regards,

Ke1vin M00re .

I couldn't ask for a better reply again. He's not urgent, not demanding, and replies to my trivial question with courtesy. What an obliging lad!

Meanwhile, things are moving in the site-killing area. The site is still up (I'm checking every day) so I need some more stalling. I try the easiest delay it's possible to do: Not replying.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Attention Mr. R1ch4rd
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 14:37:55 +0000

Good day Mr. R1ch4rd,

Howare you today? I hope this email finds you well. Have you contacted the bank? i have not heard from you or the bank. Please do keep me informed as you proceed.

Many thanks,
Ke1vin M00re

I haven't contacted the bank? Oh dear, that is a shame! Actually, I haven't contacted Ke1vin, either, but there's a reason for that . . .

I wrote:
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:08:08 +0100 (BST)

Dear Mr M00re,

You didn't receive an email? Damn it! I don't usually swear, but DAMN IT! I asked my daughter to look through my emails at home (I'm currently in Scotland... got called away for urgent business again, same problem as before when we thought we had solved it, but it seems we hadn't). I asked her to look through my emails, get the message from the bank and reply to it. She's great when she wants to be, but sometimes... I could murder her for her lackadaisical approach to business. She'll never follow in my footsteps with regard to careers.

Okay, thanks for informing me (indirectly). I'll phone her first thing tomorrow and ask just the heck she thinks she's doing. I'm due back home on Wednesday next week (I'll be glad to get home---it's snowing up here in Scotland. SNOW! In the first week of April! It's crazy. And cold), and I'm going to have some serious words with that young lady.

I guess if you didn't get an email (I told her to CC the bank's message to you) then the bank didn't get one, too. I'm SO annoyed right now with her. Sorry about this, Mr M00re. Family... you're supposed to love them unconditionally, but things like this really test my patience.

If you haven't heard anything by this time tomorrow, email me again with the bank's details (if you have them) and I'll do things myself from up here.

thanks for your understanding,
R1ch4rd

It's the return of the "called away for business" excuse! And I'm blaming someone else for my lack of contact with the bank. I've mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating. Using a third-party to heap all the excuses and blame on is a very powerful and versatile tactic. And the outside source doesn't even have to be an authority figure (these are always good for reinforcing demands). Here, I use my fictional daughter as the sole reason for a lack of message to the bank. The lad can't email the daughter and hurl abuse at her because (1) she doesn't exist, and (2) I haven't given him a contact address. All he can do is see that I tried to get things sorted as best I could but was let down by someone else. My character? A victim of circumstances beyond his control.

The last paragraph of a message, I think, is always important. Here, I end with a plan of action that looks like it will resolve this situation. I've expressed my displeasure at the daughter/outside-source, been as angry as I want to be in this situation, and now I'm trying to fix the problem. What more can my character be seen to be doing, hmm? The final paragraph, as well as laying out the plan of action, is saying that from now on, I'm taking charge and I'm going to sort it out myself---trust me, Mr Moore, you're dealing with a man of action now.

Behind the scenes, the site-killing is progressing. The email with the site's address (full headers and text) is sent to the host (by forum member scam_the_spam) on Sunday evening. I check the site Monday evening and it appears to be dead. Excellent! Things can start to go into the next phase now. But before that, I have to go through the motions of acting innocent and not knowing that the site is dead . . .

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Attention Mr. R1ch4rd (Very urgent)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:03:37 +0000

Mr. R1ch4rd,

Thanks for writing me. I have to advice you now Mr. R1ch4rd. This process is taking more time. My job is on the line. Your file is moving from one desk to the other in this office. My boss thinks I'm not doing my job. This process should have ended long ago Mr. R1ch4rd. Are you really sure you still want this fund? Wednesday next week is just too late. You might end up losing your funds. I have been given an ultimatum till Monday next week. If by this date the bank does not hear from you in regards to your account activation and transfer, your funds will be diverted for charity and I might loss my job too.

Be informed that this body pays for your funds security. Your money does not yield interest at the bank. You were supposed to clear your check five days after your winning notification. Our agreement will the bank is just to transfer your funds with commission.

Please I want you to reconsider this and act as soon as possible.

I can't come this far with you and see you lose a fortune like this. I have defended your case so far with by boss. Don't make then feel that I have laid about you. Your prompt response to this mail will not only save your funds but will also save my job.

Please do all you can to send the required payment for the account activation to the bank on or before Monday next week.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Ke1vin M00re .

If the site had not been killed when I received this email, I would have been worried. This is a troubling email and it sounds like the lad is losing his patience with me. Admittedly, a lot of the delays have been from my side and all he will have seen is my being incompetent (passing the duty of contacting the bank onto my daughter, for example) or being diverted by things other than his scam. But now, with the site dead, he has what looks like the ultimate outside influence acting on us both. Could innocent and compliant R1ch4rd have been responsible for closing down the site? Hardly!

First, I need to soothe the lad's ruffled feathers.

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:51:42 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Attention Mr. R1ch4rd (Very urgent)

Dear Ke1vin,

I understand your concern, and believe me I would hate for you to lose your job over this situation. Everything that's happened has been outside of our control and it would be very unfair if you had to pay for that by being sacked from your job. That is the last thing I would want to happen. And, yes, this has gone on for a long time, longer than I thought it would. But, as I said, it's been a series of bad luck all happening at the wrong time. Who can have control over that?

I've spoken to my daughter today and told her I am NOT happy with her at the moment, and I told her to send me the email address of the bank (their email is on my computer at home, not on my laptop up here). Oh, and it's THIS Wednesday I will finished up here, not NEXT Wednesday. Sorry about not being clear about that.

As soon as I send this email, I will write to the bank myself and we can get this sorted out at last. I actually hoped to receive the funds first for Christmas (which would have been nice) and then I was hoping to get it for my wife's birthday last month. That didn't happen either, but I'm a patient man and I have accepted that things come to those who wait. Someone, somewhere, is testing us, Ke1vin. I don't know if you are a religious man, but I look at this as a test of our characters sent to us from above. We shall not fail this test, Ke1vin!

regards,
R1ch4rd

I pull out the Religion card here. So far, Ke1vin has not played it at all, and I'm wondering if he will pick it up. If he does, there's some more mileage there, assigning blame, excuses, etc, to "God's plan" or whatever form of religion he goes with (notice that I leave it open in my reply just what I am referring to. Even though I used Easter as an excuse a few weeks ago, several major religions have celebrations around this time of year and "Easter" is often used as a secular term to refer to this period, so I don't think I've dug myself into a one-religion hole yet).

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:56:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: New account

Dear Harrison Douglas,

I am R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx, and I believe you will be dealing with my account with regards to my winnings from the Better Life Promotions lottery.

I have a copy of your original email now and will pay the account activation fees as soon as the bank opens tomorrow. I had asked my daughter to reply to you from my computer at home (I'm in Scotland at the moment, using my laptop) but children these days are so disobedient, I think she didn't even bother to listen to what I asked her to do.

I will let you know when I have sent the payment.

regards,
R1ch4rd

That email will either never be picked up or I'll get a "message undeliverable" reply for it, with the domain name now being pulled. Just in case things go awry, I still write the email in a way that shows I'm genuine, and still send it. There's a very small, tiny chance that the lad might receive (vanishingly small, but not zero), so I keep up the pretence.

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:59:06 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Fwd: New account

Dear Ke1vin,

I have just sent the email below to the bank. I will also inform you when the payment has been made.

regards,
R1ch4rd

And, dutifully, I inform Ke1vin that I have sent an email and I forward it as an attachment (there's the other reason I wanted to write it fully in character and consistent with the situation---the lad will read it after all!).

Now I wait to see what his reaction will be when he finds he can't access the site or pick up the emails for that domain name . . .
I expect he will find me another fake bank to deal with, but there's also a chance (I say, after receiving his "last chance" email today) that he will decide I am really too much trouble after all, and drop me totally because of this final blow.

And thanks again to scam_the_spam (and justjay) for doing the work to get this site killed.

Edited for apostrophe/question mark thing.

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still love this bait! Laughing

I don't think he'll bail on you now, even with that earlier email! He's too invested in you. Besides, you're the angelic one who doesn't do anything wrong...just some bad luck! Hee, hee!

Oh, and I know STS is hoping you get another site for him to kill out of this guy! Gotta keep him busy! Wink

Otter, keep up the great work and your great thought process detailing. The progress/updates/etc. part in response to the April 2nd reply was great!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Educational as always. Very Happy

This is quite a turning point in this bait, given how persistent he's been, I'm inclined to believe he may just keep marching on, payday in sight.

chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo Otter! I say down and read the whole thing and all I can say is wow... hmmmm, perhaps i'm off to do a lotto lad now... bow_down
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

amazing work, otterfan!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
RonVanZant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was awesome...

I was a little worried to see a company name i use often in use by a lad.

"Globex"

Any true Simpsons fan would know that "Globex" was the corporation run by . He was the first wealthy man to wear jeans with a sport coat. He hired Homer to get the Globex nuclear reactor back online for project Arcturus and seize control of the west coast.
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RonVanZant wrote:

Any true Simpsons fan would know that "Globex" was the corporation run by .

LoL I haven't watched them in a while, I guess this proves that when someone complains about my choice of TV shows I can now use "research" as a legit reason Laughing

Glad to be of use Otter. Enjoyed being able to see the thought process and reasoning behind the e-mails you were firing off. Eagerly awaiting the next update!

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic