SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

They're building aircraft in Nigeria...?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad (using one of his aliases) has just sent me data copied and pasted from some travel site about . The description includes such gems as:
Quote:
the air-conditioning rarely works, there are regular power cuts and the baggage handling system is chaotic. Airport security is also lacking, and pickpockets are common

Honesty is the best policy, I suppose, but this is the new manager of the airport trying to rent space to us for our service.

Of course, we're interested in how many takeoffs and landings there are each day, as this will have an effect on the quality of the dairy products:
Quote:
Landing is 50 per day and take off is 70 per day.
They must be building 20 planes a day, I guess? Or has anyone got a better explanation?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, no, no!!

Take-offs = 70
Landings = 50
Crashes & Disappearances = 20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great! Of course daily rates would differ, but most airport managers like to average out the movements per day which includes those that go up, and those that come down. Along the same subject, didn't we have a Nigerian fella in the news last year who had built a Helicopter out of a Toyota Corolla? I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Found it, it was a Honda Civic engine. I'll bet he can churn out 20 of these a day. Laughing

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/homemade-helicopter/nigerian-man-builds-working-helicopters-from-junk-313408.php

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be another airport nearby where there are 70 landings per day and 50 takeoffs. The other 20 just travel on road from one airport to the other.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the airline-info is taken from Wikipedia, the rest looks like it's made up.

Interesting is that he gives LOS as the code of Akure Airport, while it actually should be AKR...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the answer to the missing flights is really in that article about the home built helicopter ...

Quote:
While some of the parts have been sourced from a crashed 747, the chopper contains all sorts of surprises.

There's one of the missing 20 flights, it was a 747.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There must be some kind of African Bermuda triangle to account for the
20 missing planes

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
DarkVegetableMatter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas-the-tank wrote:
Landing is 50 per day and take off is 70 per day.

They are not crashing they are spontaneously coming into existence, if only trunk-fulls of money did the same Wink

I am writing you via an alternative email box as our official box is undergoing rehabilitation. - Dr Edwin Williams

You will Never Succed in gettign the Funds and the Almighty Allah and God destroy all your family and new generation and Old Generation. - Mrs H4rz K4tt1son
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Heathrow has a weird one too, (LHR)

landings are less than take off's - it makes no mention of the 50 planes in the hangers at any one time tho Very Happy

but a lads a lad we know he is lying, but its common for more take off's than landings, (but it doesnt always work that way lol eventually one must over take the other to compensate)

(planes are made on the ground, hence more take offs than landings Wink your lad might well have a brain, its nice to bait the smart lads - a battle of wills is so rewarding lol.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can assure you that the lad's brain ain't too big.
Getting lost in another country for nearly a week, without money, mostly out of own stupidity, does not speak of great wits.

But he's a happy lad, and that's why we love him so much...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird statistics like this can happen when they take off and run out of gas and have to be drawn by goat cart back to the airport 20 times a day.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DarkVegetableMatter wrote:
They are not crashing they are spontaneously coming into existence, if only trunk-fulls of money did the same Wink

But they do, don't they?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic