SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is back! Dan is back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gordon, I just go with what the others want F to do. I have no problem with it.

Quote:
F: hello

(long pause before he answers)

dan: hi sweetheart i went to urinate
dan: so how are u doing?

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hi sweetheart i went to urinate

Romantic bastard isn't he?

Purple Flower
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is a real gem.

The entire conversation
Quote:
dan: hi sweetheart i went to urinate
dan: so how are u doing?
F: are you going to turn on your cam today?
dan: wait let me connet it
F: ok

(another really long pause)

(He turns it on and immediately stops it, because he is showing a static pic of someone who is not him)

F: i am not playing this game with you again
dan: it can't show now
dan: is already night
dan: u can see i tried my best,but it was not best enough
F: night has nothing to do with it stop playing with me (I signed out the rest is offline messages)

dan: i am telling u the truth everywhere here is dark
dan: so babe u have effectory to walk at of me when we are talking (WTF?)
dan: well God knows the best for his children
dan: well i believe maybe you had seen something that is handsome than me
dan: i thing maybe u don't love me anymore

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dan: my love
dan: where have u been
dan: u keep letting me missing u
dan: i hate that please sweetheart
dan: i need u to give this love a chance to reign please
dan: no one can change my mind for the love i had for u
dan: u are my angel and one and only
dan: i love u with all my life
dan: eventhough love is blind i can see no one can change my mind
dan: have a wonderful day from ur darling husband
dan: Dan

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jayhawk, you have email Very Happy :At last our common friend has coughed out the details. Now time to spit into his soup:
Quote:
00:11 (Vor 10 Stunden)

This is my company secretriat account details so immediately the funds is transfered just get back to us with the bank slip.

Here are the account details below:
<snipped>
Hello My pr1nz i was very sorry for the delay,i hope that will not make you be angry with me i repeat i am really sorry for the delay, please immediately the funds has been transfered their is a slip that the banks going to give you,you'll scan the slip and send it to me.
thanks for your generousity and God will bless you.
God bless,i'll await the bank slip immediately the funds has been transfered.
Thanks from Dan

Every time I hear somebody say "scanning the slip" I am thinking of yet another Vlad doing work for Wayne. That�s always my first connotation.

EDIT Ahem Embarassed I was a little too happy about Dan having succeeded at first. Obviously he is making fun of the Pr1nz and found a Krispy Krossing Doughnut box in the street on the way to the cafe, which inspired him for a bank address.
RS just showed me that the Swift code is crap, too.
Do you think Pr1nz will like this? No, he won�t Evil or Very Mad

EDIT Pr1nz won�t notice that he is being scammed, his friend and castle servant Signore R4v3ll1 will take care of the matter, which will imply formwork.
Time to work in the direction of getting my own Dan sign pic...
Quote:
Dear Mr. D,

I am obliged to travel for a few days and therefore will not be able to take care of your matters personally. I have advised my personal servant, Signore R., to get in touch with you.
I believe there is one important form which laws require for you to fill out.
I have given him my full trust, he is in charge of your money transfer from now on.
You can trust him, he is my personal friend and has unlimited access to my account.
Yours, Pr1nz E

Thankfully, Murry helps me once again with editing his own existing form.
I know that Dan does not really like forms but I have taken the challenge now.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has gone silent on me, however he has now assumed the guise of a Chinese importing company that is in need of a representative. That Dan is a clever one.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Han guy you think is him? Then Pr1nz is scammed, too...

He will wait for the forms for my transfer (until Murry Guru will kindly have helped me PDFing them), but he dares a little complaint in between the lines - and no "thank you" to me, of course, this naughty ill-educated oldtime teenage boy Evil or Very Mad (who tried to make fun out of me with his Krispy Krisp bank street address Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ):
Quote:
i'll be waiting for the form so u can transfer the funds immediately,but there was not suppose to be anyform before the funds can be transfered.

EDIT Thank you, Murry, for your quick help! Here is my email to Dannyboy:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Dl,

allow me to introduce myself, my name is Signore E Ri. I have been a servant and fincancial observer of the W3lf dynasty for more than 30 years, as well as my father and grandfather have been before.

You can trust me completely. Also, I have unlimited access over the Pr1nz� accounts since I am his tresurer at M Castle, his residency.

He gave me a handwritten note with your email address and advised me to prepare a 5000 Euro financial transaction, which is meant as a gift but must be stated to the tax bureau as a loan.

For my personal bookkeeping I need you now to fill out the attached form. Read it carefully and please do as instructed.

You will be required to take a SECURITY CODE PHOTOGRAPH and to fill out the 3 pages of the form TRUTHFULLY.

Then you need a witness (family member, personal acquaintance) so the board of bank directors will be sure you are a trusted person in your community.

Please fulfill your requirements, and if you are doing extra good work with it, the Prinz has personally ordered me to add a BONUS of 2000 Euros of his February donation fond.

We are looking forward to your reply and are happy to help an overseas friend of the Pr1nz himself.

Yours faithfully, Signore R

A lot of blabla, I admit, but last autumn Murry�s form has worked repeatedly like a charm over there in ladland. Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@GB Jayhawk and I will work toward this. It's practically impossible to have any sort of chat with him now. His connection keeps going off on him, here is the start.

Quote:
dan: hello my angel and one and only
dan: how was ur day?
dan: hi sweetheat
dan: how r u?
dan: sweetheart i don't know why anytime i am with u i am so speechless
F: I don't know either.
F: I think i am starting to like agent jones
F: it's not so bad now

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Okay redshoes, I laughed out loud at that one. Dan is going to lose both his car and his girl(?) to this corrupt agent. Don't think for one minute that this is going to make my agent treat you better. And the agent is certainly not giving up cruising around in Dan's Aston Martin and picking up strange women (and sending Dan the pics).

The Chinese check scammer is definitely Dan. I got an email to an account that I only use for Dan, and he called me "Jeremy." There is no "Jeremy" in the email addie. Only Dan could have known this.

I don't know what the hell Dan plans to do with a check scam. I'm betting that DAN doesn't know what the hell he is going to do.

I have this image of Dan, now in his eighties, wheeling himself down to the Internet Cafe to chat with his lovely F, who will surely be getting out of prison any day now. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk, you owe me a new keyboard.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The same which JH said applies to me. Han Solo or what his name was already knows the full and complicated Pr1nz� name Very Happy
Great. He IS entertaining...to you, that is. Dan is only a nuisance to me. He did not answer my Italian servant but came back complaining to the Pr1nz (who is away at Sotheby�s and actually cannot answer any more. He can ask Dan for his opinion on Picasso�s Blue Period, though. He won�t be more helpful Very Happy )

Blabla 1:
Quote:
01:29 (Vor 8 Stunden)

Hello My Prinz,
i can't understand you is it because you are helping me for funding that was why you are sending this shits to fill i can't understand you please is it because i am brook now or something like that,that is why you decided to treat me this why,i'm really surprise that you are doing me this way,remember that i was the person who helped you to recover your fund,did i gave you any stress?i did'nt even tell my client to add more money to it instead i told him to reduce from it because you are my friend,then while are you been some how nasty to me i don't like that,if you really want to send me money send it to me,not giving stress i can't feel the forms,whats the difference just transferring the money,man i can't really believe that you doing this to me upon all i have done for you.this is really incredible.
From Dan

10 minutes later, Blabla 2 (good he does not WASTE his time!) :
Quote:
01:39 (Vor 8 Stunden)

My Prinz,
If you know you want to give me this fund tell your treasurer to send it to my account,not telling me to start filling forms is unfair,i have given a $500,000USD to an orphanage home without asking anything from them if you know or even telling them fill a form nor even a security photos,you're going to help me with this funding transfer the money to my secretary account.just help if you're going to help not the other way round,you are bigger than that so do i.
From Dan

I believe it will be HARD work to introduce Dan as well to my Dummkopf club Rolling Eyes Sorry, Murry Guru, that your forms are considered as (ahem) over there in Benin City Embarassed What a damn stupid greedy ungrateful teenage boy! Evil or Very Mad Calling me unfair...
Really, he behaves like an 11 year old. Actually it�s even sympathetic that he does let his feelings out and does not hide them.
Maybe I should help him. No witness required but only Dan with the pic and code sign. I don�t want to lose him like in September when he got tired of sending new Nigerian dishes� recipes to the Pr1nz (well, he did not manage even one then. changing the addy and scamming me from a different angle was more comfortable to him.).
Question: How can you be "something like brook" Question

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't get the message about agent Jones because his electricity went off. When he came back he sent this, I was in bed by this time.

Quote:
dan: my love if u want to call me here is my mobile line
dan: +234807xxxxxxx
dan: i love you F
dan: you mean the whole world to me
dan: from him that cares Dan
dan: i was sorry the electricity was interrupted

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email to this human failure & naughty boi called Dan
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Pr1nz E-A has forwarded me your emails.

This ungrateful teenage boy behaviour is absolutely embarrassing for a businessman and I wish to forget about it.

Unless you fill out the forms and produce the security photo, you will get NOTHING from me.

I do not have anything against you since it was not announced before.

To be able to give the enormous sum of 5000 Euros from the Pr1nz� February fond, there is no alternative.

Unless you fill out the forms and produce the security photo, you will get NOTHING from me.

The remark that the whole form process is necessary because he lied about the Swift Code was just added by the honourable Pr1nz himself, who remains with a still fatherly attitude Smile... though FrumpyBB is actually angry with him Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Dear Dan,

I ordered my servant to process this security form on your matter because the banking system could not match the Swift Code with the account information.

Now you have to run this extra security procedure. Get to work and do it so I can be sure the funds reach you and no one else.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep missing him.

Quote:
dan: sweetheart?
dan: how are u today
dan: i was very sorry yesterday
dan: the electricity was interrupted
dan: sweetheart i said i am sorry for what happened yesterday
BUZZ!!!
dan: i will cut plenty rose flower for you
dan: make love to you even on top on thorns
dan: babe the love i have for you can never deprciate
dan: i love you with all my life
dan: no one can change the love i have for you babe
dan: i love u
dan: have a wonderful day

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The rogue agent Jones just sent Dan this one.

Quote:
Hey there f***face! Remember me? I'm the guy that's got your girlfriend. I think she's starting to like me! How do you like that, you miserable piece of goatf******* sh*t?

No more pictures for you. I think you're starting to like them. Besides, I'm going to start a porno site with pics of all of the c*nts I've picked up and f*cked using your car. I'm not giving you any more for free.

Your girlfriend is starting to like me so much that I think she is going to sign the money over to me that we took from her when we arrested her. How about them apples! That's $25,000 that will be mine, all courtesy of your stupid b*tch of a girlfriend. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her after she signs it over. I might let all of the boys down at Interp0l f*** her good before I slit her throat. Then her money and your car will be mine, and there will be no witnesses.

And there ain't a f*cking thing you can do about it! Terrorists ain't got no rights!

Have a nice day, you prick!

Interpol Agent Thomas J0nes

That's actually a pretty mild email coming from J0nes. Past emails to him have included porno images supposedly coming from J0nes and the women that J0nes has picked up using his car. I think Dan likes those though.

Gordon, thanks for the suggestion of having F fall for J0nes. Redshoes, I'm sure Dan will be asking you about this one. Very Happy

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This conversation makes me very glad I have not managed to be online the same time as Dan when it is daylight for him.

Fiona was not nice to Dan in this chat.

BTW, dan wants snoop doggy's email address, who wants at that? He wanted to trade the stunt driver address for snoop's. The stunt driver can rescue her if that fits in with any one's plan.

Quote:
dan: so love how was ur day?
F: it's not so bad now
F: i am getting to like agent jones
dan: really?
F: well, you know he lets me do things when i am nice to him
dan: u mean loyal in all cost?
F: what do you mean?
dan: well u make me laugh,is somehow incredible? (he's not buying the agent jones thing.)
F: i make you laugh?
dan: yes
F: nice
F: go find someone else to bother
dan: how u mean bother?
F: you have no brains
F: i see that now
F: you didn't meet me where i said to and thanks to you i have been held here
dan: babe don't worry ok
dan: i'll get u out of there,only on one condition?
F: you are giving me conditions?
dan: not really
dan: do u still love me?
F: you have let me down in every way
F: what do you think?
dan: babe no i asked u first? (dan doesn't understand sarcasm)
F: actually i think i am falling in love with agent jones. at least he is HERE
dan: y did'nt you come online earlier i wanted to show u my d*ck on cam?
dan: mean it?
F: what are you talking about?
dan: that means u don't love me anymore?
F: where is your cam?
F: you always talk big about your cam
F: but you never show it
dan: u did not come online in the morning?
F: what does that have to do with it?
dan: i believe u don't love me anymore
F: and if i look at your d*ck on the cam it will prove i love you?
dan: after i finish releasing you,you'll go back to LA without seen me
dan: i know u don't love me anymore
F: why do you play games with the cam
dan: don't ask me again,bcos u did not come online in the morning ok
F: what does the morning have to do with it?
dan: it can't show now
dan: can't u get it?
F: why can't you show me now?
dan: i would have love to give u my cell line,but on one condition?
dan: is dark here now?
F: conditions again
F: ?
dan: u won't give it to agent jones
dan: wait i want to reset my system
F: i won't
dan: please i beg u in the name of love pls?
F: i promise
dan: just wait it won't be up to 1min i promise pls?
F: k
dan: i'm back
F: i see
F: i have to go
F: what's the number/
dan: it was'nt even up to a min
dan: wats urs
dan: send me yours i'll flash u
dan: i gave my fone to a friend
F: i don't have it
F: agent jones has my phone
dan: will u call me now?
F: you said you didn't have your phone now
dan: i'm coming
F: you're coming?
F: have you been touching yourself? (this gets by him too)
dan: how?
dan: don't get u?
dan: 080724XXXXX
dan: this is my line
F: ok, i thought you said you don't have it with you
dan: will u call me now?
dan: i insert my sim card in a friend fone
dan: call it now let me see
F: i have no idea what that means
dan: the number is not going u mean?
F: i don't have a phone you stupid boy
F: agent jones has it
dan: wen will i be expecting ur call
dan: ?
F: why should I call you?
dan: just call so i can hear ur sexy voice
F: i have to go now
dan: nevermind i'll try to send them the forms
dan: ok
F: TRY?
F: you are only going to try???
dan: are at there office or at agent jones house?
dan: no i'll do it
F: WHEN?
dan: i have send them all the photos
dan: do u know interpol agent cletus?
dan: festus cletus?
F: i've seen him, yes
F: why do you ask?
dan: nevermind
dan: have u seen my astonmartin too?
dan: i mean my car? is it in a good condition?
F: i haven't seen the car recently
F: it was fine the last time i saw it
dan: agent jones is dearing me
dan: i'll get him
dan: you'll see it
F: he is dearing you?
F: what does that mean?
dan: daring i mean sorry
F: he's daring you to do what?
dan: he is trying my ability
F: why can't you just do what he wants?
dan: u know what?
F: what?
dan: ask them whether if i send them their requirement will they bring u too me?
F: that's all you have had to do all this time
dan: i am suppose to be in UK now,but i don't want to go laeving u this way
dan: do u know snoop doggy?
F: doesn't everyone?
dan: i don't know him
dan: meaning i don't have his e-mail address
dan: do u have it?
BUZZ!!!
F: no, i don't have his address
dan: y did u now tell me u know him?
dan: does he live in LA?
F: yes
F: DO YOU FORGET WHERE I AM?
F: i don't have his address with me.
dan: LA ofcourse
dan: but is at home or in your google account?
dan: i'm very very sorry sweetheart ok
dan: hope u not angry pls
F: i have to go
dan: just wait a little
dan: don't u enjoy us talking like this?
F: why do you want snoop doggy's address?
dan: if u give me snoop doggys address i'll give you a stunt driver director
dan: is that ok or u need a company contact?
dan: let me know now
dan: i just to be in contact with him
F: what am i going to do with a stunt driver director
F: maybe he can get me out of here and drive away very fast
F: ok yes
F: give me his address
dan: so u don't know?
F: give me the address
dan: how about snoops address
F: give me the address
F: i need someone to drive me away very fast
dan: Ha ha ha love u make me laugh
F: glad you think it's so funny
F: are you going to give me the address?
F: now?
dan: how about snoops e-mail address
dan: my e-mail is opening
dan: wait
F: i told you i don't have it with me
dan: how about snoops e-mail address?
dan: is it at home
F: i told you i don't have it with me
F: are you going to give me the address or not
F: hurry up
F: you don't want agent jones to catch us talking
dan: y are u in haste?
dan: [email protected]
F: ok
F: bye
F: now
dan: try it whether it will go
dan: through
F: i have no time now
F: he is coming
F: bye

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What an idiot...
vv What an idiot...
Quote:
13. Feb. (Vor 14 Stunden)

Ok my Prinz,
Sine you are not sure that the account is real i'll send you another one thats my UK account,immediately you receive the account details i'll advice you just make the payment wire transfer and send me the bank slip.
i hope this is ok by you,because i don't want to fill any form ok.
Thanks From Dan

I�d rather have him in my Dummkopf club but why not reporting an UK account? I�m your friend, Dan.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't figure out if he is pissed at Jones for holding you, or for no longer sending him any pornographic photos.

Dan is clearly dain bramaged. Very Happy

It's a good thing that he's proud of his d*ck, cause when the tongue prints prove to be unusable I'm gonna require d*ck prints.

And yes, Dan did send me some pics. Here are a couple:

Dan holding the required sign (the dipsh*t can't even get the asset number right! Everyone knows that Valjean is 24601! Asset number 24301 references a bag of Hello Kitty dolls that Interp0l confiscated!)

Dan with a painted(?) tongue.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, today he has outwitted me. He found a crystal clear way to work around my Murry Guru form sign pic demand.
To my main character�s ASEM to Dan :
Quote:
Happy Valentine...and all the very best, my dear Dan! You ought to write me again! Remember, i will come to Ghana in 3 or 4 weeks, and I hope to meet you again. Too bad you could not make it on January 7th to the G0lden Tul1p Hotel. We were waiting for you and Mr. S0lud0.

Anyway, the past is the past and the future is our future! Don�t forget me! Happy valentine!!!

-
Yours, CSP

...he found out how to avoid that nasty form:
Quote:
00:53 (Vor 1 Stunde)

My Dear Sophia,
Is really quite interesting,why i could'nt come was that i was brook and don't have money,but if i come to Ghana what are you going to use in compensating me?
and please tell My Pr1nz that he should forget sending the money,that when we meet in Ghana he can give me the funds he promise to send,i think this will more more convinient for all of us My dear Sophia,i hope you'll come,but i'll try my best to be there anything from next month.
From him that cares,
Dan

Pah! Do you think we come to Benin City? Nope. We will see Accra and Tamale (that�s the plan) Wink Or did I get Dan wrong and he would really really come to Ghana = Pith Helmet if... jump_4_joy hmmmmm...
Answer from CSP :
Quote:
Hi, Dan!

Just before I want to go to bed, one small reply.

I will not see the Pr1nz until early March when we will be in Tamale and Accra for certain appointments.
I am opening my restaurant and snack bar here so you unfortunately cannot count on my help and time at the moment.

I thought the Pr1nz gave you your well-deserved financial recognition before he left Germany.

Personally I would tend to bank transfers nowadays ONLY because they are secure and you can be sure that the money is getting through to the receiver and to no-one else. I have found out now that it was Western Union who failed around Christmas.

Bank transfers are the best, because the money will only reach the identified receiver, without fail such as Western Union..

Anyway, life is not only money. It�s also sex and laughter. Good night Wink

(hint hint hint...please use my form...and, if possible, start NOW collecting travel money for a possible March trip to Ghana! ) Smile Smile Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok so tell my pr1nz that i'll be in Ghana with him,he should bring the money along so i can collect it from him.

No, it cannot be THAT easy, can it? Where are the please please please money requests?
This email from CSP to him, ought to make him hot for Ghana as a good place to be in March:
Quote:
12:24 (Vor 0 Minuten)
Dear Dan,

this sounds sensible. If I meet him when he comes back or writes me regarding our March trip to Ghana i will give him this suggestion of yours.

Currently I am planning a Saturday shopping tour in Berlin. I need a gift for Ahmed. Which would be the perfect gift for a businessman from a single girl like me which can not be misunderstood? A cell phone? A camera? A golden fountain pen?

Maybe you can give me an advice or two.

Ghana trip to be scheduled on March 7th, as far as I have been told. This fits well with my own schedule.

Sorry to say so but once again it has been proven that the womenfolks have more credibility in Ladland than my male butler, for example. Not that it is a problem, no, it�s just so predictable... Smile

EDIT What has happened with Dan? he seems like a changed person Smile
Quote:
13:19 (Vor 10 Minuten)

Are you really single?,do you have a boyfriend,if no i would have love to have you as a girlfriend,how do you see that? what kind of Valentine gift would you love to buy for me?
From him that cares Dan

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan, still whining about painting his tongue and slips and mentions his chairman.

Quote:
dan: hi sweetheart?
F: yes?
dan: h r u 2d?
F: don't you speak english?
dan: i don't how to speak again
dan: because ur love has taken control over me
F: i'll believe it when i see it
F: can't you turn on some lights?
dan: its already nite here now
dan: thats why i told u to come early
F: i did
F: you were not online
dan: i was only
dan: around wen
dan: u can't see me is already dark
F: turn on a light
dan: i have already turn on the lite
F: you stopped it
F: i told you to stop playing games
F: what happened to your picture?
dan: i don't know were dey ran into
F: ?
dan: this afternoon i waited again where u are going to come i did'nt see u
F: i cannot come when i want to
F: don't u understand that?
dan: i get it
dan: u know i don't have shape brain,explain it
F: i can only be online when i am allowed
dan: go on
F: what more do you need?
F: did you send them the form yet?
dan: no
F: why not!
dan: i am very brook
F: what does that have to do with it?
dan: i would have filled the form,but i don't have a paint now
F: what does paint have to do with it?
dan: thats wat i mean
dan: the paint is wats scarring me from doing it fast
F: what does paint have to do with it?
dan: i'll paint my tongue for a tongue print
F: ok you are worried about a little paint and you don't care about me at all
dan: how do u mean?
F: if you loved me like you say you do you would do anything for me
dan: i'll collect some money from my chair man and buy some paint ok
F: your chair man?
F: what does that mean
F: and why are you calling me a man
dan: u not a man,i'm i mad that will be calling u a man?
F: no you are not mad
F: that what does chair man mean?
dan: somebody that is the head of an little office
F: what office?
F: do you have a job now
dan: not really
F: then who is this chair man you are talking about?
dan: is my chair man thats all never mind of getting any details again ok
F: what details?
dan: nothing
dan: i'll get u out ok
F: WHEN?
dan: lets talk about other things
F: what else is there to talk about?
F: Did you even get me a Valentine?
F: NO!
dan: i can't say no
dan: what would u love?
F: send me a picture
F: i am forgetting what you look like
F: hold some flowers for me
dan: no,i'll show u on cam 2morow
F: show me what on cam?
dan: the flowers
F: i need a picture i can look at
F: don't you care at all?
dan: i do babe
F: you don't act like it
F: why won't you send me a valentine picture?
dan: i don't celebrate anything now
dan: because it was so bore
dan: for me
dan: but never mind i'll try my possible best to bring u out
F: never mind
dan: y?
dan: i'll send you the picture if that will make u happy
F: I need to look at you.
dan: ok babe
F: when?
dan: tomorrow or next?
F: tomorrow
dan: or next 2morrow
F: no
F: tomorrow
F: you promise?
dan: i can't predict but i will send it
F: why can't you predict?
dan: where i'm i sendin it to?
F: my gmail
dan: bcos promise and fail is a sin (I am going to hold him to this.)
F: you remember that

(He goes off line, I went to bed.)

dan: <ding>
dan: sweetheart
dan: u there i am sorry nepa took light
dan: <ding>
dan: i'm sorry babe
dan: i thought you'll wait for me
dan: but it was so unfortunate u could'nt wait
dan: i'll miss u
dan: sweet dreams

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not safe for work chat with Dan here.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1064453#1064453

I also have video and it would be nice to have a couple of screen shots but that is beyond my technical ability.

I'm thinking that Agent Jones can use this as leverage to get his tongue painted for real.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Which reads promising but as a critical reader of this forum I would strongly suggest you add photographic, I mean graphic, proof Smile

Meanwhile, without asking for it, Dan sends CSP a Valentine:
ImageImage
He is a businessman, so he not only gives but demands as well:
Quote:
this is my pictures and my val gift for you.so what will u love to send for me?

He is too dumb for Murry�s 4 form pages but provides these pics without me having asked for them. Now I wonder, are these pics done "after" the RS chat? And is this Benin City style, wearing the cap to the right? Is this a hidden sign for something?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that someday Dan will leave us. It's bound to happen eventually. No mugu last forever <sniff....sniff>.

That will truly be a sad day though, as Dan is a special lad. Now he is sending me bad paper. I've already got an engagement letter from him (where he calls my single character "Mrs.").

Running a bad paper scam requires more effort than your typical scam, and I can't picture Dan pulling it off. Hell, who am I kidding, I can't picture Dan successfully wiping his own ass. I'm sure there will be some fees involved.

It's nice to see that Dan and F are a couple again. Redshoes17, what do you think about having F start falling for Jones harder?

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan to the evil agent Jones:

Quote:
don't worry u poor shit i'll get you,you can't get the money

This was in response to Jones telling Dan that he is going to get F to sign over the $25K that was taken off of her when she was arrested, and then Jones was going to slit F's throat.

Meanwhile, Dan is starting to get serious about filling out the forms required by Interpol. He sends the good agent the following:

Quote:
this is the correct one that i suppose to send you holding the sign valjean 24601 just give me the instruction i demand from you.

He demands from me? Aw, I'll let it pass. He did send this nice photo though.

Well, he got the asset number right, but can anyone else make out his head? Plus, the dolt has forgotten that he has ALREADY SENT ME PICS! Yes, they were crappy, and he used MS Paint to paint his tongue, and he had the asset number as "24301" rather than "24601", but I didn't slap him at all. All I told him was to send me the paperwork and I would forward it on to the agent in charge of fixed assets, Interpol Agent Valjean.

He is just now asking questions about the form. Who knows. Maybe I'll actually get him to fill something out and send it back to me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic