SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Vlad to play with

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello the new friend!!! For whom do you search on this site? It seemed to me, that we are similar. I think, that I have made a correct choice having written to you this letter, wishing to get acquainted with you it is better. That that prompts to me, that I will interest you in the future. If you search dialogue with the lonely young girl I will be glad if you to me write on [email protected]!!
I will wait for your letter my friend!!!

You can find details of her Here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How many sm are one meter??? Confused
And what does it stand for? Septimeter?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Murry^^

You wont tell my daughter if I have a shot at this one will ya? Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Russians use the 'sm' as centimetre. In Russian a 'c' sounding character of a word starts with 's'. Remember the Russian alphabet is vastly different to English.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JBD,
Your secret is safe with me.

@U&U,
It's great what you can learn here, now we learn about the Russian alphabet.

I am not on this one myself as I have no openings in my charactors schedules at the moment and there will be plenty more come along by the time I need them, do keep us informed if it gets interesting

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pics are downloaded with no EXIF info available!!!

Is she live???

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couln't say, I have never baited her, she came to me on my b3loved and I dont have time for her but didn't want to se her go to waste.

Chances are she is not live but who knows, if someone finds she is live let me know and I will have a go

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got another mail from her, with two really nice quotes:
Quote:
I shall tell to you at once, that it is not necessary to do it, as you will hurt me very much and can spoil to me all life as I saw insults and a pain in the life of a life much.

Quote:
I would like to receive news from you again, it - good reading the letter from whom - that.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent it something from my new persona - should be interesting.
My name is something Tickler Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she has run into one of us before. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Have in in view of if you will demand from me naked pictures, I shall immediately stop to conduct with you communication.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic