SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am no expert at lad speak but I have had some practice so a few pointers for those trying to write like a lad for the first time.

Lads like abbreviations
am = I am
Bcos or becos = because
u = you
ur = your

Lads have trouble with past and present tenses, often add "s" or "ed" when not requir or omiting it when requires

There not great spellers and often do not now the correct spelling for words that sound the same but have a different spelling

They will say ok at the end of lots of sentences

they will often not use a space after a full stop or other punction,prefering to move along without the space.ok

they rarely use capitals when required unless they use CAPS LOCK WHICH THEY LIKE WHEN THEY HAVE THE SHITS.

Lads dont like using big words,avoid using more than a fews word with more than 6 to 8 letters in any parragraph

Lads are normally quite religious and will often blame, thank or praise god and will bless others often

Finally lads do have a varying degree of English skills, some do write allmost perfect english and god willing only a few common saying may give it away but even then only to the trained eye

I hope this becomes helpfull to anybody trying to impersonate a lad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Um, I already posted about cheese. Off to edit Embarassed

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in .. I'll sign up and get my Nigerian dictionary at the ready!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is in, he goes by , which rearranges to him who must not be named.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject to approval L4dy Hu3gg3r would like to bring her scamming romance friend along to the site.

Would one of the nice lad hugging admins or senior members of the site please suggest it to the good lady.

Obviously if there are better ideas feel free to let me know.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to really sound like a lad, try this:

http://translator.newsignstandard.com/lad/lad.html

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And another

http://mugu-speak.elite-mail.org/MuguSpeak.htm

@Cachuma

That's a great one! Who's is it?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Lotta, that one's been around for a long time.. Don't know who's it is, but I've been using it off and on since I started baiting.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scampatroller: I meant a scam victim who finds out that one person is a scammer, but doesn't think the next time she/he wins an internet lottery that it is a scam too. Along the lines of, "I know that this one is legitimate because I have the ID from Charles Soludo".

Along with SP's advice to not say anything too over the top, we have to remember not to use the baiter jargon if we're playing a lad.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:

@Cachuma

That's a great one! Who's is it?

I don't remember where I first got it...I've had it since I started. There's a sister link that translates ladspeak back to English, but I can't find it...anyone got it?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, over the top, yeah....

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to delete a number of posts about sex by someone with 3 usernames, some numpty said he thought it was a lads site Rolling Eyes Laughing

Can we keep the posts sensible please, otherwise it's a pointless excercise and the lad will smell a rat, just play the part of a lad who feels hard done by, having been baited, cheers.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Ditto. Also, if we are successful in getting Faxxx to spread the word and get other real lads to join, we want to be careful about educating lads about our baiting tactics. I think the posts should be general and definitely from the point of view of a lad that sincerely does not believe he has ever done anything illegal or unethical: Lad as victim.

My pitch to Faxxx will be that others have fallen victim to these fiends and through my research into his case, I have discovered that there is already a movement to bring justice and compensation to people who have fallen victim to baiters. I will tell him that the reason baiters have been able to do so much damage is because they have organized themselves into a forum, and there is strength in numbers. We are fighting fire with fire by organizing lad/victims and legal experts into our own forum so we can build a strong case and then take them down. As with any lad, money has to be the ultimate motivator, so the main goal will be a class action suit. But of course, a lot will have to happen before we can get our day in court.Twisted Evil

In addition to fake lads, we will need lad-huggers who are donating their time to help these poor souls. These are the people who will hopefully come up with lots of obstacles and just-out-of-reach big payoffs. For one of Faxxx's first tasks, I will try to get him to publish his entire correspondence with the evil baiters for all to see.

I told Faxxx that I am determined to help him because as a Dominican-American, I know what it is like to be persecuted just for being different, and I will not sit by and let cruel people like that go unpunished.

No need for trolls until he joins. And even then, it will depend on how successful we are in making that forum the main conduit for this bait.

Thanks to everyone who is jumping in!

Edit to add:

Faxxx has officially been invited to join. It will probably be a few more hours before he checks his email, based on his patterns over the past few days. It looks nice and comfy over at the new forum. Let's hope he makes it his new home.

Last edited by luckey on Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this idea!

The only problem I see, which has been mentioned already, is educating the lads. If we complain about how those mean baiters made us take pictures, make videos, even fly to another country, they might start getting wise to some of the more popular tactics.

Be as vague as possible! "Those peoples did some awful thing to me, they made me spends so much money! Am now having to eat cheese from my goat..." Wink

I will definitely be on as a troll in a little while, dunno if I wanna try my hand at being a lad though.

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^We need sympathizers more than trolls at the moment. Are you up for that?

Maybe we should even avoid the word "scambaiter" and use "joker" instead?

For the moment, we don't need to worry about educating Faxxx. He has already had first class tutoring from some very experienced and talented baiters. It remains to be seen if he tries to get others to join. I get the feeling that if he were that close with other lads, one of them would have tipped him off a lot sooner. He could be a loner, and if what he says is even half true, he is stranded in an unfamiliar country with no supports.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye gods! Another baiting site I'll have to join.
Oh well, in for a penny. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to give you a sense of what this lad has been through:

Here is just a small section of my inbox showing some of the forwarded emails he has exchanged with these horrible people.

When I think of the hardship this poor lad must have endured, it just makes my blood boil. Laughing

Thank heavens help is on the way! Twisted Evil

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That is like a Roll Call of Honour, some of those email headers bring back memories

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've joined in as a hugger. Very Happy

Edited to add: We all know what that forum is missing: Stickies!! Laughing

"What do to if you've been a Victim": 1) Do not stop contact, 2) curse them out in your native language, etc.

"How to spot a Joker": (full of misinformation) 1) They always quick to send you their passport 2) They never initiate contact, etc.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
cureforboredom
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made a character there, too. I know I'm new, so I'm being extra mindful of what I write. I hope you don't mind a newbie joining. Smile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well looky who I just saw online Very Happy:

41.207.19.207 = Cote D'Ivoire

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's our lad. He is standing at the edge of the abyss, wondering if he can safely leap.

Of course he's a lad, so he'll go for the quick buck before doing anything so strenuous as registering.

He just sent me this:

Quote:
Thanks for your good work it is good to do that you
say but it is not good, becos if i want to do the same
that they did to me i cluod have kill all of this evil
people and pay them back for what they did to me but
God will not be happy with me i pary to God and God
ask me to forgive them if you can't find them forget
about about them and live it to God as i pary thanks
if you can have pity for me i need to go back to
Nigeria this is the must importan thing i need you
pleas am sorry i can't sign up on that site let God
have his way am i man of God pls God will repay them
for all they did to innocent people if you can help
pleas just for the sack of God send me any thing you
have any how samll it is pleas have pity on me thanks
God bless you as you do it for me in Jesus name Amen

I'll see if I can close the easy money door and give him a little shove.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP: here's hoping it picks up steam!
I joined to complain about westerners and all the difficulties they put me through before I actually received my cash.

Eg, the embarrassment of taking the security pictures, and how the money I finally received just barely covered my expenses; tell about how many stupid questions I had to answer on a website before I finally saw my MTCN and picked up the cash; or what a pain it is to have to install Vista or Ubuntu to bypass all that security stuff and open jpg's every time before i complete the transaction...you get the point.

edit: De-education, that's the word I was looking for.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
NewbBaiter-someday Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got on as Bayle Domon. A business man in Los Angeles who works with people in Abidjan legitimately, hope this guy can contribute to the fun!

If you have a mugu of your own creation on there, be sure to message the topic I posted and I will send you money to help your plight!

The Topic is "Help from the USA"

*Insert pissed off lad comment here* (coming soon!)
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done my best to urge him forward. I told him that I'm unable to help him because as his lawyer, it would be a conflict of interest. I also told him if he joins and tells his story, there will probably be people there that are willing to help him out.

I've not heard back. He is either thinking about it, googling for guidance, or working his little butt off to overcome the massive technical hurdles that registering will present to a lad of his resources.

Or he's twigged.

Once again, I am typing with all of my fingers crossed. Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic