SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So is still having trouble calling him, but hopefully we'll sort something out.

In the mean time, Faxxx cc'd me on an email to Dr. Dr3w. I'm sure ParaNoid won't mind if I share his valiant effort to fill out the form...

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What was he thinking of with the finger prints Laughing, shame he will have to do it again, very substandard form Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The fingerprints are nice! Rolling Eyes Laughing And the ear. Strange ears he has on the front of his face.

Nice work to all involved in this. Thumbs up I'm sorry I've dropped the ball and am now a part of the audience. Embarassed

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank helped me get the phone situation figured out, so the number is working for me. Going to call him tonight, so hopefully I will have some audio for everyone soon. That earprint sucked, by the way. Maybe after I get him good and cozy with a very safe feeling, we can get him to redo them. I wouldn't even let him know that was his eye and not his ear. It would be even funnier if he dipped his eye in ink Smile
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing . . . and it's his LEFT eye! Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's just wait to see what they hear...er...Let's just wait to hear what they say...

4 AM there

I'd say touchdown, but time will tell.

http://media.putfile.com/F4m0h-1

Sorry for the delay figuring out the number.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good old Famoh has upgraded his passport. Be patient with him - he's not the greatest of form fillers.

I put on my form "Type of ID".
He answered "Plastic".
The twat.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally wasn't even sure if the committee would have any problem with the form he submitted. I mean, I did see some minor mistakes, but... Wink
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To those of you dissing Famoh's good looks?
Awwww!!! Come on!!! He's a model.

I got reams of this crap. He was a trophy machine when I first came across him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ How long ago do you think he had to sell that shirt? Smile
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Professor So And So: clapping clapping clapping

Absolutely perfect. Nice job of creating openings to change the form, shucking his requests to have you (me) do it , and also giving a lot of realism to the process and the committee. Well done!

He sounds like he's willing to make some minor corrections to the form. I think we can tolerate a little of that without losing him. For starters, we know he has access to a camera. I too was disappointed in the ear prints, but I would think a few close-up photographs could fit the bill. Maybe he can take a picture of his signature too.

I think the main thing now is to get him some counseling for his Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Granted, I'm not a therapist, but I found his overreaction to the form to be a classic symptom. We can't dump a bunch of money on him if he isn't stable. That would be risky, and we need this to be risky free. Laughing

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to repeat the ear print but with the highest setting flash on Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh crud, I got to this thread way too late. This would have been fun. I registered a name just in case I can be of help later. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I doubt you're too late, and it's good to have you here. If I remember correctly, I took the ear print idea from you. Or was it yastreb? No matter.

Faxxx want's me to call his brother for some reason. Maybe he needs a second opinion. Here's part of the email he sent me:

Quote:
see this mail is form my girlfriend my borthers call her if she know any the or hare form me
::::::::::
Honey,where au u, ar u ok?I'm expecting ur mail to tell me how ar u. Pls honey,find way to call home, cos ur mother is worried. Ur brothere called me yesterday to ask me if I have any info about u so he can tell ur mother.I miss u honey so so much!!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::
I don't no what to do next am worried too for my mother can you call my borther Monday for me and tell him your helping me out pls call him he is in Nigeria ok this is his phone unmber +2348068719xxx or +2347038116xxx he has two numbers pls try your the only one i have now to help me try and call him i will be back home soon God bless you i pary.

M4jor pls try and talk to Dr. Dr3w

Not sure what to make of it. I'll PM the full numbers to the good Professor, in case he wants to see where it leads. I'm wondering if the girlfriend and brothers should be invited to join the cause?

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, he's been so financially violated that he doesn't have the money for the call. Laughing

Edit: Yes, they should be invited, but they might be smarter than faxxx. Wink More scammers on the forum would definitely spice things up.

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Seems harmless enough to invite his pals. If Faxxx is trying to get a second opinion about us, he could just as easily email links to anyone he choses.

I'll listen to reason if anyone can think of a reason not to.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fxxxx email wrote:
Thanks this is my Application pls help me out God bless you pleas accpte it i don't have money to print it God bless you

So... you photo shop it?

I am sure the committee will have some "issues" with the first attempt. Fortunately the application expires in 28 days... Twisted Evil

I think that the legal department will have to look into the connection with his father's death. Plus the psychology department will have to look into the PTSD issues that are so blatant. Especially mistaking one's right ear for one's left eye! Shocked

@ Luckey, of course, post away, I am just a part of this adventure.

@ Prof so and so Thumbs up You were so compassionate and supportive! You must sell for a living... I loved this, "...so go back to sleep...". It was worth the 10 minute down load time! Laughing

Now off to committee with the form. Of course he will get an acknowledgement of receipt of the application email today.

Edit to add
Fxxxx wrote:
Hello is nice to post in am one of the selected person i have send in my Application i no is a long way but just for God help me out i have lossssss so much pls just for my life Accetp my form and help me God bless you i hope to here form you soon Dr. Dr3w

Hook set Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, after receiving the e-mail from F4m0h that he needed "me" to call his brother M0nd4y, I decided it would be a good idea to call F4m0h to clarify what exactly he wanted me to tell his family. I also wanted to let him know again that I'm not part of the committee so he would stop asking "me" to accept his form the way it is. I guess I didn't need to wait until 4:30 AM his time to call, buy hey, I work odd hours Smile The shittiest part about this conversation was that I hit "stop recording" too early, and his last line was broken, which was an emphatic:

"Oh my god, thank you!"

Anyway, I couldn't get through to the brother, so I waited about a half hour (I really can't believe he fell back asleep in this period) to call F4m0h back to clarify the number.

My favorite lines from that call (second file posted) were:

"Maybe it could be that he's sleeping (or some-such)

And my reply:

"Yeah, I guess he could be sleeping" (imagine that)

Anyway, here you go. Hope you enjoy:

http://media.putfile.com/F4m0h-2

Sorry, but I decided to edit out the link to the second wake up call because in trying to check the numbers I had, I repeated all of the phone number digits to him during the call and I don't know if they are allowed to be common knowledge during this bait.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, it's 3 AM here and I think the Ambien really kicked in at 2:26. I totally forgot what I was talking about, but I fought back Smile Also, at 4:45 I push his "brother" M0nd4y to tell F4m0h to fill out whatever forms the committee asks for, as he's in good hands and shouldn't lose trust in all people just because of a bunch of jokers Evil or Very Mad

I think he'll actually push him to go through the process better than even the Major could Smile

Also, My skype-in number is in the call. Please don't give it out unless you PM me first, and give me a reason why it's important for your bait to have me take the call, and provide an ample storyline.

This call is not too exciting, just hopefully another piece that will lock F4m0h in a bit more:

http://media.putfile.com/M0nd4y-1
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought his brother was dead?
You don't think he could have been lying to us do you? Confused

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a sneaking suspicion that "brother" is now synonymous with "boss".
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, his brother died in someone else's bait, then when he got sent to Ivory Coast, he said his brother had died and he couldn't travel there, that's at least 2 brothers and a father who have died now Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if we do this right, hopefully we'll be able to kill off his mother and girlfriend too. Laughing

@Prof: Excellent again. Your patience with giving him you phone number was nothing less than remarkable.Laughing

prof wrote:
Sorry, but I decided to edit out the link to the second wake up call because in trying to check the numbers I had, I repeated all of the phone number digits to him during the call and I don't know if they are allowed to be common knowledge during this bait.

The only reason I've been doing that is to prevent others from calling him on their own. In the past, baits have been spoiled because of misuse by a careless baiter. This forum is pretty well locked down, and we shouldn't have to worry much about overeager passerbys. I'm sure everyone reading this thread will keep off unless they are working with us.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Might be worth putting a "Keep Off" in the thread title just in case.

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not a bad thought. Maybe I'll put something in the OP.

Faxxx mentioned his girlfriend so I asked for her number. He seems a little worried that I'll hit on her. Laughing

Quote:
thanks for your care and kind to me God will bless you am happy for you when am back to Nigeria i will come to see you for all you have don for me god bless you ok now u can call her. her name is m4riya ok +35988952xxxx she will tell me any thing you say so pls be a good friend thanks God bless you

He also copied me on an email he sent to Dr. Dr3w. It included scans of some kind of funeral program for his dad. It doesn't look like he knocked it up. It lists the whole family. M0nd4y is listed there too, as a nephew if I'm reading it right. I'll let ParaNoid post it if he wants to.

I was hoping to drag his brother (nephew) into it. And his mom and girlfriend too, for that matter. I'm a little reluctant to do that now if the are not scammers. I'm pushing for an email address for M0nd4y so I can ASEM him. If I get it, and he bites, fair game. Otherwise, he can still be really useful for keeping Faxxx on track.

I leave tomorrow for a week of snowboarding in Vail, so I won't be around much next week. Hopefully, all of the balls are in the air and nothing will slip while I'm busy falling on my a$$.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic