SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Faxxx has sent several begging replies to the other addy I replied to him from.

I'll ignore him and keep it as a back up. I'm sure if I give him even a shred of hope for easy cash, he'll bail on the forum.

Poor lad, can't anyone understand he just wants people to just simply hand him some money?

For what it's worth, for the past few days at least, he only seems to send email at specific times, and only for a short while. Maybe he spends his mornings begging for loose change and his evenings blowing it in the internet cafe on last ditch pleas for help.

I'm tempted to send him a few bucks just to keep him online. Laughing

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady Heugger has pledged to donate $1,000 each to the 2 most needy victims,

As this is not my bait the good Lady DOES NOT want to donate to F4moh unless Lucky or SP want to take over for the good lady so any mugus who think they may be deserving line up.

Luckey or SP let me know if either of you want to take over for the good lady or if Famoh is to just miss out.

I take it this is where you are heading, obviously someone else will need to recieve the payment first either way to make it look more attractive to Famoh.

If enough victims come along and describe their misery the good Lady Heugger may be convinced to donate more.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fxxxx ust posted, see the Sp3c1al R3l1ef Fund topic on the other forum, now asking for $10,000 to get back to Nigeria Rolling Eyes

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
luckey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10K Shocked

Greedy bastard.

Airfare must have gone up a bit for the holidays. Laughing

@Murry Guru: There isn't a grand master plan just yet. Now that we have him checking the board, it would be great to get him there and posting regularly so lots of us can have at him.

Any interest in helping to organize the fund? Obviously, the process can't be as simple as making one lame little beggar post. There should be some sort of application process. Also, he probably shouldn't even be eligible to apply for relief until he officially joins the class action suit. I imagine there is some sort of application process for that too.

Anyone interested in making up a few forms?

rolex1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this has got to be the absolute best of all time! it is hillarious.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fxxxx just posted a couple more times, he wants us to close down the 3-sternun10n site, and gave a link to his photos on eater Laughing

I'm moving this topic to premium members to be on the safe side, as the lad is obviously viewing eater.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is FXXX the only mugu on board?

I'm Freddie Fahker, the lad hugger. Freddie Fuckface was a bit overboard....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Fxxxx only, the rest are baiters
Very Happy

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious!

I really wish that my paw paw was still living to share all this. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yeah, Fxxxx only, the rest are baiters

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa!

Brilliant! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez.
The lad's a bit of a postwhore ain't he? I have to admit he was always a talkative little shit when I was dealing with him.
Gotta love lads like F@moh. If only they were all like him. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Faxxx sent me this today:

Quote:
Hello,

How are you today i hope fine Mr. Fr3ddie F@hker say, I may be able to help. PM me with details did you see what he say pleas i need to live the country 20th to Nigeria and i hope on you pleas come to me need God bless you hope to here form you soon.

Lazy mugu won't even bother himself to send a few PMs for a some quick cash. Rolling Eyes

To give Faxxx the short term relief he desperately needs we could either have individuals give him the <strike>run around</strike> money, or we could work exclusively through the relief fund. Personally, I like the fund idea better since he seems to be familiar with at least some of the MTCN modalities, and that would give us the opportunity to put him through a few hoops to get himself qualified. I suppose we could do a combination of both, but something tells me he will focus all of his attention on whatever seems to be the easiest and fastest way to get paid.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fxxxx can't send PM's on the forum, I disabled all PM's for everyone to stop him from using it, so that he has to either post it on the forum or email.

I agree we need to use therelief fund, he will need some new forms to fill out, not ones that have been used before, who's good at making forms?

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another idea for the relief fund. It's a well known fact that giving victims money without proper grief counseling is a recipe for disaster. Ima Baeder is willing to jump in as a therapist. Laughing

The application form for relief can require a few "sessions" with her to make sure the money won't go to waste. Nothing too dramatic, maybe a healthy dialog about Faxxx's feelings about his ordeal, and a personality test or two.

I will make a request in the special relief fund thread for someone who can provide counseling services, and Ima can raise her hand when she can get to it.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll register the therapist character soon. I'm trying to think of a name. (Dr. Ruth? Is Dr. Sigmunda Freud too obvious?)
I mentioned this to luckey already, I think that the lad needs a general psych evaluation to start out and then a specific screening for post-traumatic stress disorder. I'm sure that he's suffering from it at the hands of you awful people. Laughing
Anyone have any links to online forms for psych profiles? Also, I think part of the intial screening will be IQ tests. Anyone have links for free IQ tests online? I'd like to have him take three different ones and then use the mean score, for accuracy. Wink (Come on, aren't you curious about his IQ?)

EDIT: I just registered again as Dr.W (Ruth). I posted on Major's thread in response to his mentioning and therapist, and started a new topic about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Faxxx was on when I registered, and is still on now. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's got to keep a diary of everything that happens to him until he gets the money. Nothing is too trivial. It should be emailed to psych-evaluation at the end of every day.

We need all the evidence we can get to nail those bastards at 419Eater.com.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Faxxx has some funny quotes:

Quote:
WHY DID THE USE GOD NAME IN VINE

I hate when they do that. Laughing

I do believe he is short on cash. He sent me this email yesterday:

Quote:
Thanks am going out now my time is off i have to go
home pls see the site i just post in now thanks

We'll have to get him some cash soon!

Edit:

I put together a grant application form that opens the door for psychological evaluation. If anyone would like to step up as the relief victim selection committee head, I will send you the form, and you can work with Faxxx to get him to fill it out. It's an easy form, only seven pages, but he will have to get a little dirty. Smile

If you want to take on this important role, PM me with an email addy, and I will send you the form.

[I nominate ParaNoid Wink ]

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:

[I nominate ParaNoid Wink ]

But then I'd have to be a Lad Hugger(tm), and that is so NOT me! Shocked Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^More like a wolf in Lad Hugger clothing. ParaNoid has hit the ground running with several new "members". One of them will give Faxxx the application form I've put together and the process can begin.Twisted Evil

@dr stephen williams since you've established your FF character as a former baiter, it might be good to use him to to spread a little misinformation about how baiters work. For example, in Faxxx's post about the fake WU transfer site, you could post something like: "Scambaiters often bribe officials at legitimate companies to create false information about shipments and money transfers." Just a thought.

Might be a good time for a troll to liven things up while Faxxx is busy filling out forms. Smile

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work paranoid!
Luckey: you might want to be more specific or you're going to end up with too many trolls. Wink

I really really like the baiter misinformation thing. How about a thread that says "How to spot a joker" and then other people can post their "observations" as well?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good point. One should be plenty. I believe 419weasel raised her hand first, if she's still interested.

I like the "how to spot a joker thread" idea. I suspect lad huggers and lawyers wouldn't really know much about that, but I'm sure former baiters and burned lads could provide some <strike>misleading</strike> useful tips.

419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wha? Huh? Laughing

I was asleep.. Did someone say "troll?" Very Happy

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Are you going to be the troll? Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally I can read this thread! What have I missed?!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FXXXX is still the only mugu?

I just posted about bribing WU officials. With any luck, he will get angry and abuse the WU officials and maybe get himself arrested.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic