SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Famoh and the Alliance Against Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love lad-panic. Especially when it's Fam-Aww, because that's when you can get him to do almost anything. Twisted Evil

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Fam-Aww panic continues:

Quote:
Dr Luke am sorry that i give you orders okay i want to prove to you that i am the real Famoh Enyim from Nigeria living in Owerri Imo state am sorry that Sister Wendy did not listing to you any more or me too i am going to send you my CV to prove to you i love Sister Wendy so much and i did not ask her to send nay money to me that is the number one prove then why i ask for your phone number is to call you yes i don't have a phone not but i want to call you from Skype call okay please do that for me i want Sister Wendy to know that i am the real Famoh that she love from the first time she meet me

am sorry to say that that evil man have Access to Sister Wendy Email

thanks i am the real Famoh that you know

One hour later:

Quote:
Dr Luke Wrighte please why do this for me okay can you ask that man that is fake me name to tell you about his family background ask him to tell you how many brother's and sister's and step brotehr's and step sister's did he have and ask him to tell you where did he come from his village

and let him give you his working ID card thanks

And a taunt from Mr Gomer adds to the panic:

Quote:
Dr Luke take a look of this Fw mail

--- On Wed, 8/26/09, Famoh Enyim <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: mi maga
To: "Famoh Choose" <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 5:47 PM

dey bois in lagos cyber laugh at u small boi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i get $2500 from maga wendy cos i shop u dolla u no say noting or i shop u dick, ok. i no u evry move i cum to get u smal boi. mi bois wacth u.

Mr Gomer

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, how to get him to prove he's the real Famoh? Twisted Evil

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When anyone gets a chance, can they make a post every now and again on the AAE forum at www.alliance-against-419eater.info

I got an email from the forum hosts the other day, asking that I make a post before September 3rd, otherwise the forum would be deleted at that date due to inactivity.

I posted something yesterday just to keep the forum alive, so feel free to post something at any time to keep it active.

Maybe we need to get some fresh lad/s signed up on there Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well noted. Thank you for keeping it alive, SP.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just joined and posted. Hope I don't get banned for lad-bashing. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr boh and I conference-called Fam-Aww with Tunubu, the nuts in the hand guy from my sigggie. Just to make them even more ParaNoid. Sorry i was kind of high and I didnt know when he was muting so I kept covering his microphone with my hand so that's the noise.

Click -> Tunubu abuses Famoh

We were not sure what he meant by the stuff about Americans at the end.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that Mr Gomer, pretending to be Famoh, has chopped Fam-Aww's dollar ($17500 to be precise) he "hates" Wendy Burgers because she "be-trad" him:

Quote:

OH yes i do remember that God love us but why did you be-trad me just because of money now that you don't have money to send to your evil friend mr gomer you remember me i did not own you any thing okay just like me life go away i hate you
Famoh

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good sig material! Image

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just won't stay dead. After telling him his scholarship application was completely unacceptable, he kissed me goodbye with this:

Quote:
No thanks i have been writhing filling forms that is more then the essays i did not get any then from you i send you my essays you ask me to writ what next of essays you need again

i will be fine

Famoh

But then a few weeks later I get this:

Fammy wrote:
Thanks all is okay and by the grace of God i am alive but the point is that i need finances support from you i have work with you for long please help me this is all you can do for me now i am in need of finances help from any one i know i cry day and night for that only in my life how is really want to help me sir please i beg you in the name of God send some money to me please let that be what you have done for me so far that we are friends thanks

Famoh

His persistence is second only to my patience:

I wrote:
Famoh,

I wish you could understand that I have never done anything but to try to help you. That scholarship was an excellent opportunity, but now it has passed and the funding for this semester has already been allocated. It is possible I can get an application in for next semester, but quite frankly, I am almost embarrassed to call in any more favors for you. It seems that every opportunity I give you is met with indifference and a chronic lack of motivation.

If you feel you are able to dedicate yourself to this, I might be willing to extend myself again, but until I feel convinced that you can apply more effort, there really isn't much more I can do for you.

Sincerely,

Major

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Famoh wrote@
Quote:

i am in need of finances help from any one i know

Luckey can the Major not offer him a scholarship from the Gomer Foundation for this semester? Twisted Evil

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^How funny would it be if he eventually learned that Mr. Gomer is my contact at the scholarship foundation? Laughing

Round and round we go:

Famoh wrote:

Thanks sir for taking you long time to reply to my mails because am not of help to you again the time you need my help you mail me all the time now that is your tun to help me there is not time to mail me or reply me will is okay by me that is life for every body i don't know if i have ever don something that make you happy for once.

yes the scholarship you want for me i don't like that type of scholarship am sorry to say this it look fake i have don some Research on it and nothing good comes out of it that why i did not go for it am sorry for that you may not understand why some time i did not art for some things that come my way it because i now what happen to me in the pass with all that i have work for you all the Video i made and send to you i don't know what you use it for all the forms i have fill i don't know what you use them for but i still have the love to mail you.

all the friend you have that you ask to help me there are all fake scammers please i don't mind to upset you am sorry but you have to know that what happen to the people you send to me for help Mr Trad or something i don't know so all the way i try to look if you can call me one day to say sorry son all that you work for did not work out the money the curt and much more non of them work for my good why?

Now you talk about scholarship why can you go for a school and get me one of the scholarship there that will not be your friend please try to get what i say B Major i beg of you get back to me soon thanks God bless you.

Famoh Enyim

Major wrote:
Famoh,

I'm not quite sure what you are asking me, as is typical with your correspondence. I don't know who Mr. Tard is, he certainly is not someone I introduced you to.

As an attorney, I have helped a lot of people such as yourself over the years. Many of those people have gone on to become very successful, and feel indebted to me. One such connection is involved in educational grants. When you came to me for help, I immediately thought of him and asked if he could do me the favor of expediting your application so that you could have access to funding that would allow you to complete your education.

I am more than willing to help people help themselves, but I have little regard for lazy parasites who offer nothing more than an overblown sense of entitlement in return for hand-outs. To say the least, I was disappointed by your feeble attempts to skate through your application with no effort, and I could not in clear conscience waste anyone's time by submitting it.

You need to start taking responsibility for your life, find the strength to fully commit yourself to the opportunities that life presents. Of all of the people I have worked with through my involvement with Alliance Against 419Eater, you are the only one who has managed to squander every resource on half-hearted attempts to bilk the system.

As I have consistently stated, I am willing to do what I can to help you, but without your cooperation, my hands are tied.

Sincerely,

Major

luckey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just what I need, a failed scammer sleeping on my couch and stinking up the bathroom.

Quote:
Okay sir so now what do you want me to do again but not in that way there are other ways to help me okay now i want to come to the USA if you can help me that you can meet me so that we can work out things in a good way please just do this for me i just like you as a father to me but your not showing me that love too sir you have to trust me because i never lie to you in any way before help me your doing this to your son or brother God bless you thanks

Famoh

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fam-ished wrote:
...okay now i want to come to the USA if you can help me that you can meet me so that we can work out things in a good way please just do this for me...

Right. Rolling Eyes And I'm sure while he is en route he'd love to revisit Abidjan, just for old time's sake.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey, that is great news! (as opposed to grate news, which is what he usually brings...) You could get the longest safari ever! I'll take up a collection to clean your couch after his visit. Shocked

I love his rightous indignation in this one:
a real scammer named Fam-scam wrote:
there are all fake scammers

He is asking two of my all fake scammers for more money... Laughing

I am so glad he still wants to play. Twisted Evil

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
If anyone would like to jump into this, you can join the forum SP set up Here:

h t t p : / / w w w . a l l i a n c e - a g a i n s t - 4 1 9 e a t e r. i n f o

With out reading this whole thread I just went and looked at that place....

Wow. Too funny!!!

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW what an experience................I am no longer a telephone virgin.

Wendy Burgers' clinical psychologist, Dr Luke Wrighte called Fam-ous today on Skype for the first time. He must think I am as wired up as he is because:
1) I was trying (unsuccessfully) to convert my broad Belfast accent into an American one...........and he didn't twig.
2) I am 75% deaf in both ears so I talked to him for 13 minutes without knowing what he was saying to me.............hilarious.

Although I understood very little of what he was telling me I did pick up the fact that he is very frightened of Mr Gomer. It didn't help when I kept repeating "go to Lagos and kick his ass cos if you don't he's gonna kick yours".

I just wish I knew how to record these tele. cons. Confused

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations writeon! I hope he has extra pants because I am sure you are making him piss them. Btw there is usually not much to hear when he talks because he mumbles so much, and it is all whining and complaining anyway.

For recording you can download the free Pamela voice recorder. To use it in windows I have to open Skype first, then Pamela.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Thanks, bo.

ETA:

The slap that Dr Luke gave Fam-ous earlier today on Skype for treating Wendy Burgers badly seems to have worked. She got 4 e-mails tonight from him. Here is a sample:

Quote:

i wish you understand me i want you in my berth room to have sex with my but this bad guys keep steeling out your money i love you so much i want you to feel my sexy sweet lovely body have hat fuck with you make you feel okay any time you don't see you , will you will cry you miss me baby come to my room and make love to me i wart for you all night i don't see you kiss you honey i talk to Dr Luke today on the phone it was so nice talking to him please can you meet with him so that i can talk to you too honey please i love you and i forgiving you okay kiss you baby

Dear love,

There are no words from which I can say the importance you have in my life, it seems like everything has faded and there is no color in the world for me. My Love, I know we have been through very hard times and I accept that it was all was my fault but I also apologize to you and you also know that I love you very, very much and can't live without you. So, Baby, please accept my apology and come back to me.

I love you very, very much,
I Want You Back In My Life

Famoh

The other 3 were love poems picked up from the internet.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations writeon! Thumbs up If only he knew... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dumb-oh wrote:
have hat fuck with you...
i wart for you all night

That's so HAT. Laughing

He always has been your puppet, writeon.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So wait, if he comes here he'll sleep on my couch, stink up the bathroom, and maybe even fuck my hat? Shocked

Edit:

It would seem that's his plan:

Quote:
Thanks sir for your email any way my plans to come there are good and i hope you will like it i want to come and work, study and any thing i can do to help me am just like a son to you please i don't know any one there but i think i know you we can live as a family sir what your doing to help me please don't be disappointed on me please here i am i don't have any support is only God that is my steed and support,

I know that you may have some friend that will be needing a house help to take care of the compan please any thing i will start up some if i come there God bless you i look up to you thanks

Famoh

luckey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how are you sir and how was your week end, yes sir just like a family member maybe just for some time tell i get my own apartment that i can move out to live on my own please i will stay in your house for some time okay please just do that for me and God will bless you thanks

Famoh

Quote:
Famoh,

I will say, I am a little apprehensive about doing this, but given that you are showing a willingness to apply some effort to better yourself, I'll consider your request. Since most of our dealings have centered around you asking me for money and favors, I really don't feel like I have a good sense of your character and how compatible you would be with my family. My sister and her children live with me, and I could not in clear conscience expose them to a situation that would be awkward or unpalatable to them. I will need to effectively introduce you to them in order to get their opinions and consensus before indulging your request.

Let's put our heads together and see how we might achieve this together.

Sincerely,

Major

Maybe he's still good for a few more trophy pictures. Laughing

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very particular about our bathroom. Maybe he should do a pictorial of his bathing and toilet habits. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Be careful what you ask for. You might get it. Shocked

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic