SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would like baiting tips please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pandora77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Pandora77 & I've just signed on. I've been communicating with a Nigerian Scammer from a dating site & now that we're "madly in love" Laughing he's asked me to wire $100. At first I called him a Scammer & of course he denied,stating someone had stolen his id, etc. I reestablished an email relationship with him stating I'd consider sending him $10 which he refused as not enough! Considering that is worth $1,000 in that country I was surprised & naive. Would like baiting tips please! Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Split from the INTRO AND FORUM RULES FOR LOVE/DATE BAITS topic.

Hi Pandora, welcome to the eater, someone will be along shortly to guide you on your baiting.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're in luck. We have baiting tips aplenty HERE

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If that scammer has any of your real life details, drop him immediately. You don't say whether or not this is the case.

Welcome.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Pandora

Welcome,

That site you are talking of wouldn't be plenty of fish would it?

If you have used your username here for any other site please PM a Mod and ask to have it changed.

I am guessing that the information you have given to the scammer does have some real information so it is important to drop him immediately.

You could post the email address for others here to play with or you can set up to play with him yourself but it is recommended that you have a practice go elsewhere first.

There are plenty of us here that will be happy to help you to inflict pain on the scammer but it is important to follow directions.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic