SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait that's lasted longer than a couple of days

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, this is still a work in progress, but I thought I'd start documenting it here - unfortunately I have deleted a number of my replies but can work out what I said most of the time Smile It�s a pretty straight bait, but my first long term one so I really wanted to get it on here for thoughts and comments Smile

Bait started with a reply to a surplus letter, I can't even remember the topic. But does it matter? they're all the same sort of thing, someone died, we have lots of money for you, please be the next of kin etc etc, please contact me. I contacted our man, V1ct0r, and forgot about it, because he took about a week to respond. First contact from him was back on November 21.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,
Compliments of the day,Sorry for the delay in responding to your mail.I travelled to Finland for a conference meeting cameback to England yesterday then i saw your mail.The mail you sent to me was well understood.

I don't really know you but i guess with time we will know eachother extremely well.I will visit the bank tommorow to inform them that you are the beneficiary of funds and cousin to the Late Client and this automatically make you the Next of Kin.After doing that tommorow,i will send your a mail in regards to how we will proceed.

Best Regards

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

(rather surprisingly, the ISP lands him straight in Nigeria. Incredible!) Pretty standard reply IMHO. I replied and asked him if he had any photographs of beautiful Finland.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day and thank you for your prompt response.Finland is indeed a beautiful country.I dont have any photograph of it but the next time i will travel to finland,i will get you some photographs of it.ok

I visited my late client's bank today and had a long conversation with the bank manager on behalf of you.He told me that you need to show up in person or contact them through on-line banking for proper clarification.

All i need you to do is to contact the bank so that they will hear from you,the beneficiary and also from you i will know their next requirements.As the personal Attorney to my late client i have the power to back you up with all legal papperworks/documents which i have in my possession here in England to enable you inherit the funds of my late client as his relative and next of kin .Please contact the bank tommorrow as soon as possible to nofity them that you are the beneficiary to my late client's unclaimed funds so that the funds will be transferred into your nominated account.

BELOW IS THE ON-LINE BANKING CONTACT
Sw1ss cr3d1t un10n London
19 Farinford Street London
United Kingdom
Direct email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Telephone: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Please i will appretiate that you contact the bank
as soon as possible with this letter including my Late
client's bank account number below.

TO THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
OF SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N LONDON.

I wish to inform the Management/International Remittance Department of Sw1ss cr3d1t un10n London, I am writing this application for the release and transfer of �7,000,000.000 GBP deposited by Late Mr.R1ch4rd W0nd3r S4wy3r.Please be informed that i have been presented as the beneficiary of the funds. I apply for the release and transfer of the sum of �7,000,000.000 GBP from account number xxxxxx.

I wish as the heir apparent to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned amount be transferred to me after proper processing. I hope you will understand and expedite action.

Thanks for your anticipated co- operation.

Yours Faithfully,

R3x R3v4rr4.

Please i want you to send the bank this e-mail to
notify them before it's gets too late.

Awaits for an urgent reply from you.

Best Regards,

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

Awesome! I don�t even have to write a letter for the bank! This money is just going to fall into my pocket! I copy and paste the letter and send it to the bank.

Enter Ac M4rt1n3z, of the Bank (yes, that�s Ac. I pronounce it ACK):
Ac wrote:
Quote:
SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N LONDON
19 FARINFORD ROAD LONDON
International Remittance Department
Switchboard +xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +xxxxxxxxxxx, +xxxxxxxxxxxxx,+xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fax: +xxxxxxxxxxxx
Email; [email protected]

Attention;
R3x R3v4rr4,

We acknowledge the information sent in regards to funds deposited wth us which have been verified and classified valid.Our duty is to process your papers and effect transfer as the beneficiary of funds once we certify and verify the clearance papers from you before any effective transfer will commence.These clearance papers are as follows,

1, Certificate of Deposit.
2, Affidavit of Facts and Claim.
3, Death Certificate.

In terms of the outgoing approval,Please note that you are required to fill the transfer form in the attachment of this letter and resend to us via email or fax.We shall effect transfer of funds via telegraphic wire as soon as the listed requirements are provided.For more details,please contact us immediately or call ,+xxxxxxxxxx.We are open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am - 3.00pm .

Thanks for your co-operation

Mr Ac M4rt1n3z

SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N

With an attachment, some form to fill in. I promptly (well, the next day, that�s sort of prompt) ask V1ct0r for the documents I need.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day.I am very happy that we have stoped my late client's funds from getting confiscated by the bank.Thank you for your assistance in this project.

I have the Certificate of Deposit and Death Certificate in my possession, but i don't have the affidavit of facts and claim.I will proceed to the British Crown Court to obtain the affidavit of claim.so email the bank and inform them that the will receive the relevant documents by next week monday or tuesday.Certainly by next week we will be rejoicing over the accomplishment of this project,I am very happy.
Thank you again and again Mr R3x.

Expect my feedback next week monday or tuesday.

Yours Faithfully,

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

So, by next week� that would make it the first week of December that we will be rejoicing. Amazingly, his IP is still in Nigeria, so he made a quick trip to London to visit the Crown Court. In the meantime, seeing as he obligingly wrote the bank letter for me (ok, ripped it out of his kit, I�m sure), I ask him how to fill in the form from the bank.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

What i understood from the application of transfer of fund from sw1ss cr3d1t un10n you forwarded to me is that you have to fill it yourself .just follow the questions.

Applicant's first name: R3x
Surname:R3v4rr4
Nationality: YOUR COUNTRY
Present Address:YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS
Telephone Number:YOUR TELEHONE NUMBER
Beneficiary's Bank Details:YOUR BANK NUMBER
Account Number:YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE MONEY BOTH WITH THE SWIFT CODE AND ABA# IF THERE IS ANY.

APPLICANT'S DECLARATION
I the undersigned hereby apply for the payment of �7,000, 000.00 GPD being my entitlement sum deposit with your bank.I declare that the informations given in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and believe.

Don't fill the one under is FOR BANK USE ONLY

Sign your SIGNATURE here. Write DATE here.
Also print the documents out and fill it then scan it back to your mail then send back to the bank.

Best Regards,

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

My memory gets a little hazy here, I shouldn�t have been so eager with the delete button. I�m pretty sure that I used my favourite tool, WriteJunk, to send the bank a .jpg

He proceeds to send me the documents he promised.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day.Have you submitted the transfer application form to the bank? I have attached the documents (certificate of deposit and the death certificate)

The Crown court requires you the beneficiary to provide the following before the issuance of the Affidavit of Facts and Claim,It is the document that will grant access for transfer of the Inheritance fund.

1,Contact Address and Mailing Address.
2,Full Name
3,Address,State and Country.
4,Telephone Number and Fax.
5,Refundable Payment GB POUNDS ( �2500).

As soon as the document have been issued,I will forward it to the bank along with certificate of deposit and the death certificate so that the payment bank will proceed with transfer processes.

Best Regards,

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

He attached these two documents.

He sent that three times. And he sent the death certificate again by itself. I gave him a small slap about how I didn�t appreciate him spamming my email inbox� I thought he might have twigged there Wink

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day.I am very sorry for sending 3 emails stating exactly the same thing.My computer developed a technical problem.

Please try to understand that this transaction requires conclusion as urgent as possible.

Best Regards

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

I ignored him for a day.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day.The Court requires the following from you before the issuance of the Affidavit of Facts and Claim.

1,Full Name
2,Address,State and Country.
3,Telephone Number and Fax.
4,Refundable Payment GB POUNDS ( �2500)

Forward the above listed requirements so that i will use them to apply for the Affidavit of Facts and Claim. I will pay the charges on your behalf.As soon as the document have been issued,I will forward it to the bank along with certificate of deposit and the death certificate so that the payment bank will proceed with transfer processes.We need to obtain the Affidavit of Facts and Claim so as to conclude the transfer of funds immediately.

Please Send the transfer application form to the bank as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

Excellent! He will pay my refundable �2500. I had wondered how I was going to get past that stumbling block. I fail to reply within a couple of hours, so he starts to get worried.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

How are you today?I hope everything is fine with you.I sent you email yet you have failed to respond or even confirm receipt.This is not the way to take care of Fund transaction..

Please Send the transfer application form and the documents to the bank as soon as possible. the are waiting to hear from you. We really do not need all this delay.I brought this transaction to you with trust believing that we both will achieve this aim together.

In regards to the Affidavit of Facts and Claim,it is a vital document requested by the bank which will be obtained from the Court.I need the following informations from you so that i will use them to apply for the affidavit of fact and claim at the crown court on your behalf.
1,your Address,State and Country.
2,Telephone Number and Fax.

Please act fast,so that we can conclude this transaction by next week.

I await your response.

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

I should point out that I�m in Oz, pretending to be in the US, so everything he sends comes here when I�m asleep  How dare he slap me! I finally send some more writejunk to the bank� It bounces back! Well, never look a gift horse in the a$$, as they say.

R3x wrote:
Quote:
V1ct0r,
I sent the documents to the bank twice and they have been returned to me as the address is unknown. What sort of bank deletes their email address?
Regards
R3x

Everything goes quiet for five (yes, that�s 5) days. Then, taadaa!

The Bank wrote:
Quote:
Attention;
R3x R3v4rr4,

This is to inform you that we have been upgrading our web for the last 72 hours.We were not able to retrieve your last letter to us.Kindly resend your email to our new email address.For more details,please contact us immediately or call ,+xxxxx.We are open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am - 3.00pm .

Mr Ac M4rt1n3z

SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N

I guess it takes that long to get a new bank email address. Fair enough. I resend more writejunk.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x R3v4rr4,

Compliments of the day,i received your letter.I contacted the bank this morning only to be informed that they have confirmed the validity of the transaction and they will effect transfer very soo as soon as we pay the Cost of Transfer Charges amounting to 8,000pounds which is 0.1% of the total Inheritance funds.

They further stated that their email address was down and changed as a result of the urgrading. Here is their new email [email protected]
We really need to talk immediately to know how to solve this development.I advised them to withdraw from the inheritance and they stated that the funds were deposited in an Escrow Account which makes it impossible for deduction.We need to upset the charges before transfer can be effected.Can you pay the charges?Let me know and also contact the bank via the email as soon as possible.

Regards
V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq

He�s getting worried again. Another email, on a Sunday! Isn�t Sunday the day of rest?

Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the weekend.I sent you email yet you have failed to respond.
Please send the documents to the bank as soon as possible.here is their new email [email protected] stated that their email address was down and changed as a result of the upgrading. that is the reason why the email you sent to them bounced back.

Forward the documents to the bank tomorrow, they are waiting to hear from you.Our transaction is not going to fail. they bank have confirmed the validity of the transaction.

Lastly, i beg you ,dont forget me when this funds are transferred to your account.we are team and i am trusting you.you know how i strived to see that we acheive our aim in this transaction.I will send you my bank account informations which your will transfer my own share of the funds to,when the bank transfers the funds into your bank account.

Your Faithfully

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq

Naturally, a minor slap for thinking I hadn�t contacted the bank. Interestingly, the amount of money that I�m receiving has gone up to 8,000,000 pounds! (our fee is 0.1% = 8,000, therefore 100% = 8,000,000). And he begs me not to forget him! Has he been chopped before, maybe?

Hurrah! The bank could open my writejunk .jpg and were very happy with them!

The Bank wrote:
Quote:
Attention;
R3x R3v4rr4,

We wish to inform you that we received the documents.Prior to the transfer of funds,please note that you will be subjected to pay the sum of 8,000pounds as Cost of transfer and this is not deductable from the Inheritance funds.For more details,please contact us immediately or call ,+xxxx.We are open Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and Saturday 8.00am - 3.00pm .

Mr Ac M4rt1n3z

SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N

Still wanting their money, I see. Luckily, V1ct0r has agreed to pay that for me! Or has he?

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear Freind,

How are you today?I sent you couple of email yet you have failed to respond.I hope everything is fine with you?

Please send your phone number to me.I will appreciate to have a conversation with you.

Best Regards

V1ct0r C4rlt3r

Fat chance, mugu.

V1ct0r wrote (only a few hours after the last one):
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day,Why are you delaying the conclusion of our transaction?
I sent you couple of email yet you have failed to respond or even confirm reciept.
I am very worried because i have not heard from you for the past one week.
I hope everything is fine with you,you know that you are valueable to me.

The bank informed me that they will transfer the funds you inherited from my
late client to your nominated bank account very soon as soon as we pay the Cost of Transfer Charges amounting to �8,000pounds which is 0.1% of the total Inheritance funds.
We need to upset the charges before transfer can be effected.I want to combine money
with you and pay for the transfer charges.I would have helped you pay for it, but i dont have the complete amount of money now.

I am very happy that we have reached the final stage of this transaction.Please contact the bank as soon as possible and confirm reciept of this mail,I want to be sure that everything is fine with you ok.

I await your response.

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

What�s this about combining money to pay? I don�t think so! Unfortunately, I had gotten bored with baiting for a week or so, so hadn�t emailed him � he was getting upset again. I emailed the bank that I had received his email, and told him so too.

V1ct0r wrote (two days later):
Quote:
Greetings R3x,

Have you sent the remittance form to the bank?

Kind Regards

V1ct0r.

I think he was getting sick of me. I should point out that I sent junk to the bank 3 times in two days, just to get them off my case. I told him that I had sent the form, three times. I proceeded to go on holidays and forget about him.

Two weeks later� (Happy New Year!)

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Greetings R3x,

How are you today? I hope everything is fine with you .The reason why you have not heard from me for quite along time is because my wife was critically ill, and needed to undergo a life saving heart operation. I had to accompany her to America for the operation, I had to be there with her. I apologize for not keeping you posted at the Initial time of this situation. God being so kind everything went well, And she is recovering and feeling much better now.

We came back from America on the 4th of this year and i visited the bank today for the continuation and conclusion of our transaction.The will soon contact you,Please let me know as soon as the contact you .

I look forward to your reply.

V1ct0r C4rlt3r Esq.

oh my! We finally leave the script! I am happy that he�s back in touch, he�s like an old friend now. I email him and say that as far as I know, we�ve done everything required of us.

Well well! Who could this be?

The bank wrote:
Quote:
Attention;
R3x R3v4rr4,

Our email address was down and changed as a result of the upgrading.
The new email is [email protected]

You are required to resend the transfer form and clearance papers to
us via email or fax.We shall effect transfer of funds via telegraphic
wire.

Mr Ac M4rt1n3z

SW1SS CR3D1T UN10N

another new address, and they want those forms again! Interestingly, they�ve dropped the request for money. That�s good! Maybe I can claim that 100% refundable deposit back later in the bait�.

I�m starting to think my mugu has a brain problem. He obviously isn�t reading the emails I�m sending him.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day,I sent you email few days ago but have not received your response.I hope everything is fine with you.You know you are valuable to me.

I apologize for being the reason why our transaction was not concluded last year.My wife was critically sick,she was suffering from coronary heart deases and needed to undergo a life saving heart operation, she has been diagnosed and it was said that she has an Acute Coronary Heart Disease and It means that her heart velves should be bypassed the doctors advice on Bypass.

This is what prompted me to transfer my wife to a specialist hospital in Maryland, USA. under the ICU.This was based on the professional advice of the local G.P that was handling her Health case back home.

I am taking time to explain these things to you so that you will know the precarious situation i have found myself and that is the life of My darling Wife is at stake,If You are Married so you should know the importance of your wife.

In regards to our transaction.you are required to resend the transfer form to the bank.Please resend the form to them as soon as possible,I want us to conclude this transaction by next week Monday/Tuesday. here is their new on-line banking email [email protected]. the stated that is was down and changed as a result of the upgrading. Thank you again for your wonderful assistance in this transaction.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

V1ct0r.

Well, I�m very nice to him. I ask after his wife. She returned to (where-ever) very soon after undergoing bypass surgery, don�t you think? I wish that he�d told me he had been in America, I know some very good heart surgeons. We could have met, I could have helped pay for his wife�s operation. Etc. etc. This is the last time I will send forms to the bank, I am sick of sending forms to the bank, I have sent them four times now.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

Compliments of the day, So glad to hear from you I had almost lost hope,

Thank God that everything is back.

Right now my wife is under going a 10days intensive care starting from tommorw

14TH Jan.please you know that we've spent alot of time trying to conclude this transaction. I don't think i can meet you anywhere cause i can't leave my wife here, all you have to do is to fill the transfer application form and send to the bank.

Nevertheless, i shall meet you in your country before my wife's intensive care days expires. you have to work with the bank according to their intruction. you have nothing to worry about regarding the bank email it was only a technical fault and it would'nt affect our money.

Please my brother bear in mind you are legally the rightfull beneficiary so you have to do all you can to keep this fund after you've recieved transfer untill i get to your country to negotiate our percentage. Kindly include your cell number in your next message.

I await your kind response.

Regards

V1ct0r.

Don�t you go into intensive care straight after you have surgery? Oh well. Cell phone? I don�t have one of those, you�ll have to make do with my newly created K7 number instead, including my extraordinarily bad American accent greeting message! I know he�ll love it!
Anyhow, looks like he�d love to meet me. I can�t wait, obviously.

V1ct0r wrote:
Quote:
Dear R3x,

My 4 messages to you returned back to me undelivered. Did you receive a forwarded attached file from Sw1ss cr3d1t un10n?

It bears the procedures in which fund can be transferred to you. Please my brother confirm to me if you received the attached file and my messages.

You know that my wife is under intensive care which started today. I have missed some court sittings due to my wife�s predicament. I've spent lots of $-USD to see that my wife�s bills are been suited. I feel so ashamed that I�m financially exhausted. Please bear in mind that as soon as the fund arrives your account, I shall forward you my account details to remit my own share of our money. I have lots of business ventures to invest in Asia and Europe, maybe I will meet you after my wife�s recovery.

Please do your best and see to the banks requirements. Also tell me when to reach on the phone. Keep me posted,Reach me on this number +xxxxxxx its roamed .

I hope to hear from you

V1ct0r C4rlt3r.

I didn�t receive any four emails, don�t know why they would have bounced either, seriously! He�s really pulling the heart strings with the sick wife, I�m guessing that he�s working up to he wants a bigger cut of the money.

I then receive this from him, and the bank (twice). No email text, and it was in word form, I�ve just changed it into jpg for ease of viewing. He leaves a message on K7 too. It�s not an exciting message, except that I got him to waste a little bit of money ringing me Smile

Finally, after nearly three months, I get to the WU transfer request. I�m thinking of sending him to MrMe�s MTCNS3cur3, but I�m not sure if he�ll like that very much Wink

And that is where I�m at right now. It�s been nearly three months now, he hasn�t got a cent and every file I�ve sent has been junk. He�s gobbled everything up.

A few other interesting things:
I wasn�t sure that V1ct0r and Ac M4rt1n3z (the bank) were the same person. However, he made a couple of mistakes and I now know they are: Once or twice he�s sent an email from both people from the same IP address on the same day, and another time, the header in a bank email included the phrase X-RocketYMMF: v1ct0r.c4rlt3r... how�d that get there if you�re different people, huh?

Any comments or criticisms would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this far!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one criticism: Don't press the 'delete' key so much next time!

Apart from that, this is a great straight bait, played out at a well-controlled pace.

Comments: The "sick wife" thing crops up again and again, I've found. It's either a sick wife/child, or sometimes it's a new baby. Either one seems to be a ploy they like to use to make them appear more honest, trustworthy, and down-to-earth. I think he really gives it away here in the way he points out the "importance" of his wife.
Another thing that many like to include is the "How is your family?" at the start of their emails. It's very much a throwaway line, a pleasantry a bit like "How are you?" in Western/European countries where the asker doesn't really want to hear your current medical history. "How is your family?" seems to be playing a similar role here.
My point? Well, it's something to think about incorporating into a straight bait. Try to include your own character's family at every opportunity.

Anyway, excellent work! I hope you can stretch it out for another three months, and then some!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic