SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahmed Kadiri - Mass Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes he's our favourite lad, Mr K4diri. A few people including myself seem to be baiting this guy at the same time, and I thought it might be useful for us to share what we're doing to him, so that we can really make his scamming more of a mess than what it is at the moment.

For my part, I've been baiting 4hmed for a while now, as an Investment Banker looking to invest vast sums in the Nigerian Oil Industry. I have got him to put together a vast investment analysis for me, which was supposedly done through an independent consultancy company - N0rthlink. He sent me a 30 page word document full of information about two oil and natural gas companies. He's such a good guy that he didn't ask for any payment for ages, but finally asked for the normal few thousand dollars. I said I couldn't pay him anything until he sent me a proper invoice of his time, then I haggled him down to $US 20 an hour for the work he had done, which amounted to about $450 in total. At that stage I said it was highly irregular for the company to pay anyone less than $1000 in one go, so he filled out most of a nice long form for me (though crucially not all of it).

Currently, we've given up on transfering the money via WU, MoneyGram or anything like that. I'm offering him a role in my new handwriting recognition programme (credit to Shiver for the idea there) and he seems pretty keen. However, to sort all this out I've offered to come to Ghana to meet with him. As he's such a nice guy he's offering to help me with my visa application.

I know there are a few other people out there who are currently baiting this guy ( ). If you're not baiting him then he's a great guy for filling in forms and generally just doing what you tell him to do. Post here if you're interested in group-baiting this guy.

Last edited by Josh on Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also baiting him. We're starting a "rent-a-goat" agency together. Hopefully there will be pictures soon.

I think he's about to pass me off to another mugu though, because he is so "busy."

I don't want to mass bait him yet, my bait with him is just starting and I don't know quite where it's going yet. But I do like a thread to share information about him Thumbs up .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Worf on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rent-a-goat. That's awesome. Ahmed is currently helping me with my visa entry to Ghana - he even offered to be my sponsor. I'm not surprised he's busy, I just wonder how many people he's talking to are other baiters Laughing

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it was surprisingly easy to talk him into it. It only took a day Confused

I think WoW are also baiting him.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I'm the chairperson of WoW and I think he's in our system. I'm kinda worried he'll get up to my level and recognise my character's name. Laughing

He's very easily brought off-topic. I think he started off as a beggar lad for me.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah...after 7 weeks I�m gradually getting tired of him...don�t know why actually, he�s as good as ever. I�m getting too lazy, enjoying more the occasional chat bait than regularly composing well-thought emails...dunno. Need a renaissance this week!
I followed his credit modality, posed as a money giver who needed him to fill out some forms, 13 pages of which he did, scanned (at mediocre quality) and sent. Then I invented several people around the central person, amongst them his daughter who by now carries the burden of the most exchanged emails with him Wink I really don�t know the reason why, I�m mainly babbling girlish stuff and discuss riddles, jokes, gossip, boy groups and mathematical exercises with him. He answers to all of them, even solved the riddle.
Maybe my central person is more the cool calculator and not as joyful ??!?
Or I am getting schizophrenic.
A different character talked him into composing a nice hand written guarantee which arrived in less than half a day. He really is quick!
Then I started to put the blame no more on the local postal system which obviously has failed on the long way to Ghana, but invented "my" bank advisors (I am a Stan & Ollie fan) who are not exactly the brightest financial advisors in the world and who tend to just lose things, forms, checks...obviously ARK has problems to "understand their problems".
No rage from him so far. His steady politeness and gentlemanship is sometimes making me mad! Maybe he�s taking me on??
But I lack a new modality. I was lazy on lads the whole week generally.
That�s all from me.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time Ahmed went to visit another country. Perhaps if someone poses as one of my associates in Cote d'Ivorie or Benin the money Ahmed is expecting from me can instead go to that other person, and then Ahmed needs to visit them to get it.

I guess there's not much of a carrot for him to travel at the moment though for me, as I only "owe him" a few hundred dollars.

Any other suggestions about how we could get Ahmed to safari out of Ghana?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds nice...he�d like it. He needs some change from the cafe.
But I think I just let him go down slow...no further explications, surely no burning, maybe some outrage on my side at most that somebody cashed that thing and actually took the hardware stuff and I feel cheated now cause I believed in him blabla.
But, no, I better keep quiet...
Sry, I�m far from being experienced enough to prepare even a short journey. I have not gotten so far with him that he�d trust any of my persons to do it.
But he lives in a boring town AFAIK from all I could find on the net so a little Sommerfrische to the seashore would be nice at this time of year Smile :

EDIT: An extremely tiny little chance I could offer is that one sponsorer still has not shipped her hardware stuff...but a good courier would be needed Wink
Your idea sounds more promising IMO, but let�s wait and see what the others think of everything.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had Ahm3d on the hook for more than a month or two now. I'd be a bit carful posting bait details. He used to visit here as well, but I think he doesn't anymore.

Short synopsis: St31nhacker Philantrophy agreed to award him a grant. The donation process requires a load of paperwork to be done. It's actually fairly straight. I need a business plan from him, and it's coming together piece by piece. Ahm3d is getting slower and slower on the draw, he's being baited by too many people to still be effective (which rocks). The past weeks of my bait have been boring and frustrating in general.

So far, Ahm3d is down:

- one 12 page form
- one CV, including references and
- two trophy pictures (see my website in siggy for one, there's also a link to my charity).
- one (real) passport
- tons of miscelangelous paperwork (a balance, a motivation letter, a personell management plan that finally came in today, and lots of other uninteresting stuff. Everything together would make a small novel).

I'm still working on getting him to do something "criminal" so I can blow his bank account.

Ahm3d used to be my favourite trophy machine for a while, but I'm becoming thorougly fed up with his incessant whining. My next plan is getting an apology letter and yet another trophy picture, after which the trunkbox will be sent. Let's see where I can take him.

Cool suit, punk. I'll give you one dolla.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pic there DuraLex. Yeah he can whine on a bit, but he generally pulls through in the end and he's a great trophy machine as you say. I haven't got any pics from him but he seems to just love filling in forms for me.

Hatching a safari plan for him at the moment, hopefully there's some legs in it.

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

at WoW we now have his passport, ID cards for him, his wife and two kids.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has four. I was sent pics of S4lm4 so we could compare. At least the two pics of her show the same person.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we have his passport and his bank account. and he is a real trophy machine. unfortunatly he has never engaged in a classical 419 scam, but he is only begging for sponsoring. allthough we all know that he is not up to start a business but just lets the money vanish into his pockets,he is not doing anything illegal in a way we can prove it. Rolling Eyes

would it be a good idea to convince him to become more illegal by help of 2nd lad modality and fake lads? as soon as we can bring him into connection with real fraud, his bank acount might get close by Alan and we might try to archieve an arrest Cool

just my two kobo Mr. Green

Btw, dont expect him to send too many e-mail on Tuesday, he might be on a trip Pith Helmet

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is selling me a plot of land to build the new Kl31ng3ld restaraunt on. He is scamming the guy on that paper I put on the other forum. I already have two pictures that are on the pricate part of the forum and I have at least one more coming soon. He has had to get the pictures devolped and then scanned so it is costing him a pretty penny Twisted Evil

I have a plan for a safari ready and would really like to get him outside of his country. Either Togo or the Ivory coast are possible locations, I have friends/relatives placed there for him to visit Twisted Evil Of course, a mass safari would be more tempting to him. How about if we each pick a crappy village in the Ivory coast and have him travel across it? "Damn, 4ndr3w didn't show! But j4ck is waiting for me 50 miles to the north, so it should be okay. I can check back on my return."

@ e6ffdyr0

He is trying to sell me property he doesn't own, which is a very common type of west african scam that doesn't make it to the internet. Not exactly 419, but still pretty illegal.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)

Last edited by UncleNed on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy has been trying hard to meet people on the rich people's forum. Windypops has a number of great trophy pictures from him as he attempts to become an A55 Clown. We've organized a consortium to purchase an oil company from him. First step is the hand-written business plan, which he claims to have sent but which I haven't received. I suspect the plan he sends me is going to be incomplete, though. He PM's us constantly on that site, and he's in love with e6ffdyr0's character Paris Hilton. Glad to hear he has other company--I wonder if he has any real victims left, or is everybody he's working with just one of us?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to add, he is trying to get my character on the forum involved with n0r7h-l1nk. I keep demanding a signed copy of the business proposal. Apparantly that is too costly for them to send.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Glad to hear he has other company--I wonder if he has any real victims left, or is everybody he's working with just one of us?

My best guess would be the latter - we can compare the plans we have received. I'm sure he's reusing them on other scams but he would have made them anyway at some point and they suck.

I very much like the idea of sending him on a mass safari. There has to be one reason why all his "business" ends up in Shitsville, Ivory Coast.
Maybe another "friend of his" has cheated on him? Lad violence and safari in one.
I nowadays refrain from the hacked email account modality; it is almost the same as downright closing his box.

Oh, and also:
Quote:
He is trying to sell me property he doesn't own, which is a very common type of west african scam that doesn't make it to the internet. Not exactly 419, but still pretty illegal.

You can try to bust his account with this. Thumbs up

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* Oh what am I going to do with our Ahm3d?

I asked him to take a picture of a field for our goat rental agency. I told him that the sign needed to say, "Future Site of Dave and Ahm3d's Goat Rental Agency". He says he is too busy, so he's going to pass me off to another friend (i.e. another lad). Fine, I say, you do that but I need the sign for our GOAT rental agency. Put your friend's name on it, I don't care, but just make sure the picture has the sign in it.

How hard is that to screw up?

This is what he sends me:

Mad

Animal rearing agency?! Wtf, Ahm3d?

He said:

Quote:
this the sign we can give you we do not think renting of goats are here in Ghana ,
i believe will still serve all other purposes ,
now please send me something small at least for a while to enable me trust you send me two hundred dollars via western union immediately ,
you can just do this by going to their web. western union . . . please and don't give me excuses, i know i have done good to you

Oh, hell no Ahm3d. I said I want a sign that said Goat Rental Agency, and by God I'm going to get one!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now I am trying a modest dolla-chop modality.
Don�t know whether he will be angry that someone stole his twenty-five (!) dollar check from his PO -box or whether he will even use harsh words to blame my banker duo who obviously did another nice mess in accidently leaving out the last two zeros on the gift check - I am a modest person and am deeply satisfied with playing children�s games on honest persons . Smile for months that is.
But this may bring my other hardware supplier back into focus...and later that autumn it may well be the case that D311 or HP do not deliver to T4m4le but to 4ccr4 or 4b1dj14n...I will try if I can bring anything like this on the way. If ever, than now!
PS. Duralex, I envy you for the nice personalized photo!
ARK also promised to let his daughter draw something for mine!
If I was Shiver I�d like him to pencil my avatar...alas, it will never be... Crying or Very sad

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Worf: Don't back down! You deserve a picture of a goat rental agency.

Furthermore, I know several upstanding people in Accra that would probably love to rent a goat for a few hours. Tell him you have business all lined up.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he has an own boy already to do the dirty work for him? Smile

This means his status in Ladland is rising? Well, not too much, hopefully, with a ton of baiters on his back Very Happy

He really needs a nice trip. Perhaps by riding a goat? (ahem)

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping that the picture would have been him standing at the plot he's promised to sell me. Confused

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those who have Ahmed's passport and/or other information I would be really interested in getting a copy of these documents from you guys if that's at all possible. I'm working on getting him to travel to Benin to collect (he thinks) about $40,000 within the next short while so it would be good to be able to get a bit more information on the guy.

Forward to missy_freidmont-at-yahoo.com. Thanks heaps.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received THIS Very Happy : Is he getting desperate?

Quote:
hello ,Cxxx Sxxx Pxxx i am very sorry i do not know about this and very dissapointed ,He told me sent me a cheque of 2, 5 0 0 euros and 2 5 euros . you know i will not lie to you people ,i earlier on told him to send me this by F3d3x but he latter told me , he was late that day and F3d3x closed so he sent by ordinary mail. i know he was risking to send a cheque in this way not even registered.
so what can i do now ,His financial advisers said nothing happened , all my plans failed because i got so confused , Twisted Evil
i did not stop writing the last letter i wrote him ,he did not reply me .how would i tell a lie . please can you send me the cheque that was cashed and by which bank in TAMALE so that i can fine out or the bank could trace those people . yes,
IT WAS AMISTAKE TO SEND SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,.it should have been by E M S or F3d3EX

The computers you arranged did not come so what can i do , am lost of all hope .
Yours
4HM3D

Cool...I would like to send him to the bank doing some futile complainin� Very Happy
Is Monday gonna be my lucky day?
Anybody knows a good bank in T4m4l3? (preferably with strong security forces ).Twisted Evil
Or should I better say it was cashed in a town called "B3n1n C1ty"? Smile
Cheers + happy weekend!

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is someone sending Ahm3d to Accra? He says he's planning on going. He and I just had a little chat:
Quote:
ahmed: hi
11:23 AM please did you understand me
me: Hello ahmed
No, I don't understand you
ahmed: you know i will not decieve you
please i need this money badly
me: How do I know that? You couldn't even follow my directions
11:24 AM ahmed: help me out and i will do what you want now
me: I don't give out money for nothing
ahmed: do you know that goats are not for rent here
me: Yes, that is why I want to start a business there. That proves there will be no competition for us
11:25 AM ahmed: would you still get those who will be renting them
me: Yes, but we have to have advertising first - that is why I need the right sign
11:27 AM ahmed: please i must be frank with you i need money to travel to Accra on monday , this the only way i can get this help you give me just two hundred dollars and i will just do it for you ,
me: Why do you need to go to Accra?
ahmed: trust me
11:28 AM me: Why should I trust you when you have not done what I've asked?
ahmed: i need to meet my friend and my uncle is sick there i have to visit them immediately
me: Ah, that's very sad. I'm sorry to hear that.
11:29 AM ahmed: please trust me if you want ask YUNUS IN THE FORUM ,am a genuine person
me: Well, I'll check with Yunus - but I'm stll not going to send money without a proper sign. Go to Accra, and we can discuss this when you get back.
11:30 AM ahmed: OK
me: Write to me next week after you get back.
11:31 AM ahmed: OK
me: Bye
ahmed: TAKE CARE

Is anyone here

Last edited by Worf on Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic