SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

African email scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi people, I never knew sites like this existed until doing a search on google to find more about my scammer, I then found the Nigerian Scam Baiting Message Board here>>> http://www.b2g4.com/boards/board.cgi?user=akerenx and was then given a link to this forum from there, keep up the good work all of you!

I was contacted a couple of weeks ago by an African woman and then by her barrister after first contact, their's and my emails from the start are posted below!

I have arranged a possible meeting in Holland for next week, so will obviously have some fun with them at that time Laughing Laughing, will keep you informed!

DEAR MR. xxxxx xxxxxxx,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I HOPE FINE.GOD BLESS YOU.
IN THE FIRST PLACE,I MOST NOT FAIL TO THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE
COURAGE TO ASSIST ME TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GREAT VISION OF MINE,BEAUSE I HAVE BEEN PRAYING SERIOUSLY FOR GOD TO CHOOSE SOMEBODY LIKE YOU THAT WILL HELP ME TO CARRYOUT THIS GREAT VISION ACCORDINGLY.

AND I BELIEVED THAT,YOU ARE CHOSEN BY GOD FOR THE SAID PURPOSE AND I
AM PRAYING THAT, THE GOD ALMIGHTY THAT HAS CHOSEN YOU WILL HELP YOU BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY FOR YOU TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GREAT VISION OF MINE.

NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LYING WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE AND
YOU WILL BE GIVEN ALL THE NECCESARY LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO CLAIM THIS FUND FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY AND THAT WILL GO ALONGWAY TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHORISE PERSON BY ME (MRS CHRISTIANA USTAZ)TO RECEIVE THIS FUND FOR THE SAID PURPOSE.

NOW I AM PHYSICALLY DOWN IN THE HOSPITAL AND BEAUSE OF THAT,I LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THE HANDS OF MY LAWYER THAT IS PRESENDLY NOW IN SIERRA-LEONE DISTRIBUTING A RELIEF MATERIA TO THE LESS-PRIVILEGED TO THE BOMB-BLAST VICTIMS AND I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT HIM, FOR HE WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO CLAIM THIS FUND FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE.AND THE NAME OF MY LAWYER IS(BARRISTER LAWRENCE JOHN) ANDHIS CONTACT EMAIL:

[email protected]

YOURS IN CHRIST
MRS CHRISTIANA USTAZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MY REPLY]

please forward me further details in this matter!

I will be away from tomorrow June 25th for a period of 2 weeks, so it
would be nice to learn more before I leave for my business trip [I'm not really away on business, just thought they would like to hear that Wink] and set the wheels in motion!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[THEIR REPLY]

To: [email protected]
Subject: FROM BARRISTER LAWRENCE
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:11:03 +0100 (BST)

Attent: Mr xxxxx xxxxxxx,
How you today?i hope fine.
I received your mail and the content is well understood.All you need
to do is for you to pass accross to me,your full name,telephone
unmber,fax,country and mailing address for easy communication and to facilitate the transaction and for me to build-up a file in your name and send to the security company in europe for onward processing of your claim.

Note that,i am now in sierra-leone distributing a relief materia to the less privileged to the bomb blast victims.

Awaiting for urgent response,
Thanks
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

Dear Lawrence, at this time, I am not prepared to give out personal imformation such as my home address and phone number, this is not how I do business with people I dont know!

If you want "easy communication" as stated in your reply, then E-mail is the best way to communicate with me!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

[THEIR REPLY]

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:09:21 +0100 (BST)

Attent: xxxxx xxxxxxx,
How are you today? i hope fine.
I forget to asked you one thing yestoday,can you travel to the security company in europe to received your payment?,please get back to me as soon as possible as for me to know what to tell Mrs Christiana Ustaz, beause She expecting to haer from me on how far i have gone with you in respect of this transaction.

Awaiting to haer from you,
Thanks
Best regards,
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

Dear Lawrence, Yes, I can travel to Europe to the security company to
receive payment, although this will not be possible for the next 2
weeks, as I am currently away on business as stated in my first email to
Christiana below!

But please do keep me informed of any developments!!!

Please also give me further details about the transaction in Europe!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

[THEIR REPLY]

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:48:02 +0100 (BST)

Attent:Mr.xxxxx xxxxxxx,
How are you today?i hope fine,
I received your mail and i was made to understand that,you can travel to the security company in europe,that is fine.All you need to do,is for you to scan your ID CARD and send accross to me so as to send it to the security company in europe for proper identification and as soon as you do that,i will send to you the security code number of the consignment and the contact address of the security company in europe ,for you to flie-in an application of claim.

Awaiting for your urgent resoponse,
Thanks
Best regards,
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

Dear Lawrence, what do you mean by my ID Card? We dont have to carry ID
Card's in England so I dont have one!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

[THEIR REPLY]

Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:19:58 +0100 (BST)

Attent: Mr. xxxxx xxxxxxx,
I received your mail and i can understand what you mean, what i mean is that, anything that can identify you as a person, so that when you get to the security company in europe,you will not find it difficult to interact with them. A copy of your international passport can be acceptable aswell.

Thanks
Best regards,
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

xxxxx xxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Lawrence, due to the widespread problem of identity theft, I am not willing to send copies of such personal documents as passports etc to people I do not know, I hope you can understand this!!!

I can see no problem with me turning up at the securtity company in person with my documents for verification on the day of the transaction, but I certainly will not send them to people unknown to myself!!!

Please keep me posted of any further developments!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

[THEIR REPLY]

Subject: APPLICATION FORM TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:01:26 +0100 (BST)

Attent: Mr xxxxx xxxxxxx,
Fill this form and send to the security company in europe.And note that the contact address of the security company is there and the contact person and the security code of the consignment is TS52227. And as soon as you do this get back to me as for me to know how far .

NOTE: HERE IS THE FORM BELOW................
APPLICATION OF CLAIM

First Western Security Courier & Vault Services.
Tel: +31 62 925 5446
Fax: +31 20 524 8655
Cable: First Western
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.firstwesternsec.com
Contact person: Robert Foster

FULL
NAME:..........................................................................

MAILING
ADDRESS:.......................................................................
TEL:........................................................
FAX:.......................................................

CITY:............................. STATE...............................
COUNTRY..............................

Email:.................................................................
DATE:.................................................

SIGN:.................................................

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

xxxxx xxxxxxx [email protected] wrote:
Dear Lawrence, it might of helped if you had actually sent the postal address of the security company!!!

So where exactly is the address of the security company? As the only part of the company address shown below is "First Western Security Courier & Vault Services", but it gives no street number, no street, no town and no country, am I supposed to guess these things!!!

Unless you give me the proper postal address, how am I supposed to send it to them?!?

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

[THEIR REPLY]

Sent : 07 July 2004 12:24:11
To : [email protected]
Subject : RE: APPLICATION FORM TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.

Attent:Mr xxxxx xxxxxxx,
I received your mail and i understand that you are trying to complicate issues,that is to say that,the contact email and the telephone number of the security company in europe(holland) is
there in the form and all you need to do is for you to contact them for further negotiations on how to travel and when you will be ready to... and they will send to you the mailig address and directions on how to get to the security company in europe.

Well,as i have been telling you before,i will do what i surpose to do to assist you to claim this fund from the security company for the said purpose base on your compliance.
Awaiting to hear from you,

Yours sincerely,
Barister Lawrence John.

[THEIR NEXT REPLY]

Sent : 08 July 2004 16:03:11
To : [email protected]>

I received your mail and i do understand what you mean but you have to be convince and be re-assured that you are dealing with the right people's.
Well,since you said not to release your informations,i will advise you to send a mail to the security company telling them that,you are from Barrister Lawrence,through Mrs Christiana Ustaz, to receive fund for the said purpose because i have alread build-up a file in your name and send to them,and why i'm saying this is because they will be in possition to attend to you the day of transaction and it is very necessary you hear from them for further negotiations.
And you should know that my duty is for me to assist you to claim this fund from the security company with all the necessary legal documents that will be require in this transaction and that is the more reason why you should be able to work with my instructions,so as to be easy for you.
Note that i'm avery bessy man as per the nature of my job.For instance i will be traveling to togo next week to represnt my client in high court.And note that,the contact email and the contact person of the security company is there in the form.Try to understand what i mean.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Lawrence John.

So I just sent this email to the security company at [email protected]

[START OF EMAIL]

"To whom it may concern,

I have been in communication with Barrister Lawrence who works for Mrs Christiana Ustaz, I have been told to contact you so that I can arrange to come to Holland to receive the fund's she has stored in your security company!

I am intending to travel to Holland on Tuesday July 13th to collect the money from your security company, I urgently need to know if this date is ok with you, so that I can make the neccessary travel arrangements!!!

July 13th is the only date possible for me to travel at the moment, as I will be travelling to China on business [NOT REALLY Wink] a couple of days after that date and will be there for some time, so I really need to arrange this for July 13th so as to not cause any further delays in finalising this transaction!!!

Please give me details of which airport you wish me to arrive at and, can you arrange for someone from your company to meet me at the airport and take me directly to the security company for collection of the money, this will make thing's easier for me in a strange city!!!

Please get back to me as soon as possible as there are only a few days before we reach July 13th!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx."

[END OF EMAIL]

It should be fun if they do arrange it for the 13th, as at that time, I will say something along the lines of, "I was met by some people at the airport who said they were from the security comapny and handed over several thousand ����� to them" Wink Laughing

Do you think my wind up in my last paragraph will be good enough, or can you think of something better so that I can drag it out a little longer?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a PM from a member of this forum who is from Rotterdam, he says if I can get my Mugu to be at Centraal Station in Rotterdam on July 13th, he will go along and take a picture of him holding up a silly sign Laughing

So I have just sent my Mugu and his fake security company the following email:

Dear Lawrence, I have not yet heard back from the security company about whether it is ok to collect the money from them on July 13th but, I have this evening been unexpectedly contacted by one of my company's clients in Rotterdam and, as luck would have it, I have been invited to attend a meeting in Rotterdam on July 13th.

Due to my business meeting now taking place in Rotterdam, I will be leaving for China on my other businesss trip on July 15th instead of the 17th. Therefore, if our business together with the security company is to go ahead, then I wish to proceed on July 13th, I will at that time be in central Rotterdam and would like to meet either yourself or people from the security company outside the Centraal Station in Rotterdam.

It is Friday tomorrow and I wont be able to be contacted by you or the security company over the weekend, as I will be out playing in a golf with business associates all weekend and will have no computer access. It's a shame you cant join us as we play over 72 holes for �10,000 a man and the winner takes all, which is �40,000 with 4 of us playing, I won it all last time we played in May, which was nice, you are very welcome to join us sometime in the future!

Anyway, I digress, you or the security company (I have sent this email to both of you) urgently need to contact me to arrange a meeting in Rotterdam for Tuesday afternoon July 13th, this is the only time I will be available to complete the transaction, so please please get in touch by tomorrow (Friday) July 9th, otherwise this is plainly going to fall through!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Hopefully this should get a fast response from them some time tonight/early hours and we can get a good mugshot of them on Tuesday Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Far_Cry
Bull Goose Loony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And for anyone that is interested to know, I'm that member that PMed. He is not just showing off...

Very Bad Hosting | Join the fight! | UrgentMessage - For all the mugu you will ever need! | Click here to support 419Eater.com

Bahamas, The X6 Netherlands X5 United Kingdom X5 Nigeria X4 Spain Belgium United States Ireland Ghana Togo
Mortar x21
Rickey Singh: So at the end after travelling 1000 miles, i ended up with nothing in hand. Safari
Oz_Baiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Kev and welcome aboard.

I'm going to move this to a more appropriate forum.

Oz.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare you move my post, anyone would think you were some kind of moderator or something Twisted Evil Laughing

I have not heard back from mugu man after sending him and the security company urgent emails last night, perhaps they have been told about this thread Crying or Very sad

Just sent them this email, if this does not get a reply today then I think this one is a gonner!

Sent : 09 July 2004 11:57:27
To : [email protected], [email protected]

Dear Lawrence & Security Company, I am amazed that you have not yet been in touch with me, "YOU URGENTLY" need to get back to me today regarding my trip to Rotterdam on July 13th!!!!!!

Please read the email I sent to both you and the security company last night, this is of the utmost importance, if I do not hear from you no later the 5:00pm today, Friday July 9th, then I will have to assume that you do not wish to continue with our business!!!!!

I forgot to mention in my email last night, there will obviously be some kind of fee that need's paying by me for the release of the money from the security company, so how much will I need to bring with me, or will a personal company cheque be adequate?

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's now 8:10pm and 3 hours has passed since the 5:00 deadline I gave the mugu to contact me and finalise arrangements for my visit to Holland, so this looks like a dead duck Crying or Very sad

I am thinking that possibly he or someone he knows may have seen my posts here and that is why it has come to an abrupt stop!!!

But on a brighter note, I made up a new email account this afternoon and bombarded guestbook's associted with mugu's Laughing, I have had my first bite now from someone who say's he is a Regional Manager with a reputable bank in xxxx-xxxx, I wont put too many details up at this time just in case people are wathcing Wink

Watch this space Wink

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well shock horror, he has been back in touch Shocked

Sent : 09 July 2004 21:14:32

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: from web53502.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.37.63]) by mc6-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:14:33 -0700
Received: from [195.166.237.40] by web53502.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:14:32 BST
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEjYLmMF/diqytz2usjmc0j
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jul 2004 20:14:33.0477 (UTC) FILETIME=[5968A350:01C465F1]

View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1513332627-1089404072=:15286"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I received your mail and what you wrote to the security company is obviously alright,and i'm very sorry for delaying your reply,it just that,i have been so besy with my client's documents that will go to court next week.
Concerning your question, i dont know how much they are going to charge you, it is not going to be much.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Lawrence John.

I will now have to ignore him until Sunday evening as I told him I would be away all weekend playing golf, but I can play with my new pet mugu until then providing they get back to me after just making my first contact with them!

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after my first mugu replied to my guestbook entry with my new email address, I have today got 5 more mugu's who have contacted me, one of them is apparently a man called Bardara Confused Laughing, are these well known mugu's? Please feel free to bait any of these addresse's your self Wink

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 08:11:58
Subject : BUILDING HOUSE OF THE LORD.

Received: from mail.jumpy.it ([213.215.144.9]) by mc3-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 01:12:14 -0700
Received: from [80.88.150.188] by mail.jumpy.it with HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:11:58 +0200
X-Message-Info: 9P4r4dq6PdtUBIWp399fIOliONk6cqp6
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 08:12:15.0234 (UTC) FILETIME=[9C374E20:01C46655]
Dear Brother in Christ,

Thanks for your response and your willingness to this great call of God
to do His work.

I am Mr.Adamu Solomon, 59 Years Old hospitalised for RHEUMATISM in
Lagos,Nigeria.I
lost my wife and three of my children in an auto crash years ago I know
you are surprised to receive my mail but remember the Bible says that the
blessings of God comes supernaturally and it is through Divine favour.

After i received instruction from my God to use this funds to do GODS work
and to give to charity, i prayed to God for direction and he has been directing
me. I told God that i want a ministry, an honest man who will spend the
fund for things that will glorify His name.I came across your address in
the internet as i was browsing through a Christian site, I took interest
in your ministry, i fasted and prayed over it and the spirit of God directed
me to sow in your ministry.

This revelation came after my conversion from to a Born Again christian.
I received Christ and i found out that a sinner has no place in the kingdom
of God. I never had rest of mind, i seeked God for forgiveness and he revealed
to me that i will only have rest of mind if i serve him with all my wealth
and he will bless me mightily.

It was when i received Christ that i realized the meaning of going to heaven.
I need to make heaven, i don?t want to perish in hell fire.As my level of
Christianity was increasing, i understood that the wealth of sinners are
acquired for the just. God opened my eyes to the book of Ecclesiastes 6,verses
1 & 2. Read this scripture and you will understand that there are people
in this world that God gave the grace to acquire wealth yet God did not
give them the grace to enjoy the wealth. I happened to fall into the same
category now it is the wish of God.

When God revealed to me to use my wealth to do his work, i understood that
God was testing me like He tested Abraham and other men of God. Abraham
needed a child and God asked him to use his only son for sacrifice, Abraham
was faithful. He obeyed and God made him father of many nations.I have decided
to sow 70% out of the total sum into your ministry, the remaining 30% i
will invest into any Christian related business in your country.

This fund, is in security company here in Nigeria, and will be moved to
their branch office in Amsterdam,Netherlands. This security company, in
collaboration with "Diplomatic Express Courier Services" that helps in the
shipment of valuable goods out of the country through a Diplomatic means,
hereby delivering funds packaged in Consignment and delivered to the recipient.
I would have used a wire transfer but due to a memo set by the finance ministry
of Lagos, Nigeria to forward all foreign payment file to his office for
vetting, this you will agree with me will not favour us that was why i choose
to use this diplomatic, process to send this funds out of the country in
order to avoid unnecessary questions or raising of eye brows either from
my Government or from your own Government.

Beloved, we need to move this funds out of this country within a short period
of time from now, i am in very critical condition now and if i die it will
not be possible.i will want you to immediately send me the particulars i
requested from you, your full name, your full address, your telephone and
fax numbers to me, for endorsement of certain documents which will enhance
you to get the funds.

I will await to hear from you.

Yours In Christ,
Mr.Adamu Solomon.

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 07:14:24
Subject : ASSISTANCE

X-Originating-IP: [193.219.234.158]
Received: from qmail1.zwallet.com ([216.66.64.4]) by mc12-f39.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:08:09 -0700
Received: from web1.zwallet.com by qmail1.zwallet.com with SMTP; 10 Jul 2004 07:32:27 -0000
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpWpltDtaU47EVGb+xXZNffP
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 07:08:09.0820 (UTC) FILETIME=[A82BB1C0:01C4664C]
(RE: TRANSFER OF ($50,000.000.00USD}FIFTY MILLION
DOLLARS
ATTN:
I want to transfer to overseas
($50,000.000.00USD)fiftymillion
United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa,
I.am seeking a
reliable and honest person who will be capable and
fit.to provide
either an existing bank account or set up a new Bank.account
immediately to receive this fund, even an empty.account can serve
this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and.reliable
businessman who can assist us.
I am HON.DANIEL KANU an accountant and bank manager,during the
course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund.in.a
domiciliary account opened in the bank in 1990 and
since 1993
nobody has operated on this account, after going
through some old
files in the records I discovered that the owner of
the account
who is a foreigner died without any traceable next
of.kin hence
the dormant nature of the account and if I do not
remit this money
out urgently it will be re-channeled into the bank's.reserve.
I suggest we start the first transfer with twenty
million Dollars
[$20,000.000] and upon the successful transfer of
the.first
$20million without hitches or disappointment from
you,I shall
re-apply for the remittance of the balance of the.fund.to your
nominated account. I am only contacting you as a
foreigner because
this money cannot be approved for a local account
here and I am
not supposed to be in possession of such amount of
dollars, but
the fund can only be approved to any foreigner or
into.a foreign
account.I suggest we meet face to face to get acquainted, as
the fund in
question is a large one before we commence with
transfer. I need
your full co-operation to make this work fine, as I
will use my
office to see that the transaction is hitch free and.I
will.destroy all documents relating to the transaction
once we conclude. the transaction.
On the conclusion of this business, you will be.given
15% of the. total amount, 80% will be for me, while 5% will be
for.expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process.of
this. transaction. (Reply to [email protected])
Bestregards

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 04:36:35
Subject : REPLY BY FAX 00 228 22 00 431

X-Originating-IP: [80.248.65.172]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
Received: from 80.248.65.172 by by17fd.bay17.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Sat, 10 Jul 2004 04:36:35 GMT
ECOBANK LOME TOGO,WEST AFRICA
TEL fax :00 228 2200431
DIRECT TEL:00 2289090720

DEAR SIR,MY NAME IS MR BELLO UMAR, THE MANAGER
CREDIT AN FOREIGN BILLS OF ECOBANK LOME TOGO [ECB] .
I AM WRITING IN RESPECT OF FOREIGN CUSTOMER OF MY BANK
WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-255-2004/utb/t WHO
PERISHED IN A PLANE CRASH [ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE 961] WITH
OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD. SIR, SINCE THE DEMISE OF THIS
OUR CUSTOMER I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN
INTEREST TO SEE THE NEXT OF KIN BUT ALL HAS PROVED
ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS COME TO CLAIM HIS FUNDS OF
USD.10.5 M, [ TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATES DOLLARS]HAS BEEN WITH MY BANK FOR A VERY LONG
TIME . ON THIS NOTE I DECIDED TO SEEK FOR WHOM HIS
NAME SHALL BE USED AS THE NEXT OF KIN AS NO ONE HAS
COME UP TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN. AND THE BANKING ETHICS
HERE DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH MONEY TO STAY MORE THAN FOUR
YEARS,BECUASE AFTER FOUR YEARS THE MONEY WILL BE
RECALLED TO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED IN VIEW OF
THIS I GOT YOUR IMPRESIVE CONTACT THROUGH MY COUNTRY'S
TRADE MISSION
GUEST BOOK,AND I CONSIDER YOUR FAVOURABLE TO BE USED
AS THE NEXT OF
KIN TO THE DECEASED.

THE REQUEST OF THE FOREIGNER AS A NEXT OF KIN IN THIS
BUSINESS IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER
WAS A FOREIGNER AND A TOGOLESE CANNOT STAND AS THE
NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER. I AGREED THAT USD 2.5 M OF
THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTNER IN
RESPECT OF PROVIDING AN ACCOUNT,WHILE THE REST WILL BE
FOR ME, THEREAFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR
DISBURSEMENT AS I AM ALMOST DUE FOR RETIREMENT .

THEREFORE TO ENDEAVOUR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF
THIS FUND TO ACCOUNT AS APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS A
RELATION TO THE DISEASED INDICATING YOUR BANK
NAME,YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER , YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE
NUMBER, AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION AND
LOCATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED . UPON THE
RECEIPT OF YOUR I WILL SEND YOU BY FAX OR E-MAIL THE
APPLICATION AND THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE . I WIL NOT FAIL
TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS HITCH
FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEAR AS THE
WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT AS BEEN MADE FOR
THETRANSFER. YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME AS A MATTER OF FACT
IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS
LETTER.TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM
YOU AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,
MR BELLO UMAR
ECOBANK LOME TOGO
WEST AFRICA.
DIRECT TEL fax :00 228 2200431
DIRECT TEL:00 2289090720

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 01:51:15
Subject : Hello

Received: from web50101.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.29]) by mc5-f15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:51:15 -0700
Received: from [80.248.70.57] by web50101.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:51:15 CEST
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpVQd4m9mbKXLPNAch2868Uf
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 01:51:15.0972 (UTC) FILETIME=[6308BC40:01C46620]
Mr Barbara heyford.

BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR L'INDUSTRIE ET LE COMMERCE
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF TOGO
RUE SAGBADO.
FAX:00228 22112871
TEL:00228 9228012
LOME-TOGO.

dear Friend ,

TRADUCTION DISPONIBLE SI VOUS IGNOREZ L'ANGLAIS.

How are you ? I know you may be little supprise because you don't know me but I just wanted to descust a very beneficial case with you .
I am the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of
INDUSTRIES AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF TOGO
LOME-TOGO WEST-AFRICA.
With due respect and regards,I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.
During a process as part of my duties and auditing in this bank,we have the account of the late Shaline Adam of Toronto,Canada as a deceased customer to this bank and the owner of these companies. WINNER GALERY LTD (import export) Lom� Adidogom�. who died in plane crash
on the November 2nd 1999 in the Egyptian airline with
other passengers as you can confirm it through this web site:-
www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html.

Since the demise of this customer,i have been
personally watched with keen interest to see the next
of kin or a relatives to the deceased but all has
proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds
of USD12,500.000.0 Twelve Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars]which has been with our
bank here for a very long time.
On this note,I decided to seek for whom the name shall
be used as the next of kin to claim the fund with, as
no one has come up to put claim as the next of kin or
relatives to this funds,and the banking system
here,does not allow such money to stay more than four
years,because after four years,the money will be
called back to the bank treasury account as unclaimed
fixed deposit.
The request of foreigner at this juncture as a next of
kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that
the customer was a foreigner and a local here cannot
stand as the next of kin to a foreigner.I agreed that
30% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner
in respect of providing an account and assistance to
see that we claim the fund,while 10% will take care of
any expenses that might be incurred in the process of
succeeding the transfer while the rest of the 60%,will
be for me and my collegue.
I will visit you/your country for disbursement as soon
as you confirmed the transfer of the fund in your
account hence i am almost due for retirement.Therefore
to endeavour the immediate claim and transfer of this
funds to your account,you have to apply first to my
bank here in Lome Togo as the next of kin to this
diseased customer by indicating yourself for immediate
release of the fund to any bank account of your choice
where you want the money to be remitted.
Upon the receipt of your response,i will send a draft
of application of claim to you which you will send to
this bank here for proper investigation for the
approval of the fund to you.I will not fail to bring
to your notice that this business is hitch free/100%
risk free so you should not entertain any actom of
fear as the whole required arrangement has been
perfected done for the claim of this fund.
Let me know from you if you can handle this deal with
the important information i am going to furnished you.
Hoping to hear from you.
Sincerely Yours

Mr Barbara heyford

Quote:
Sent : 09 July 2004 16:24:33
Subject : I NEED YOUR OPINION Sister Mary

Received: from web8306.mail.in.yahoo.com ([203.199.122.36]) by mc3-f26.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:24:35 -0700
Received: from [81.199.2.67] by web8306.mail.in.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:24:33 BST
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpWVVCoXyF1m+m6qNz/Vwn1V
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Jul 2004 16:24:35.0835 (UTC) FILETIME=[395F8CB0:01C465D1]
BANQUE INTERNATIONAL DU AFRIQUE
Emails;[email protected]
Tel;00228 925 74 17
With Pleasure ,

I wish this my request will not come to you as a
surprise. I am Dr.Emmanuel Ukala,a Regional Manager
with a reputable bank in Lome-Togo(BANQUE
INTERNATIONAL DU AFRIQUE),We had a foreign client
(Mohamed Mohd Salaheldin)who deposited a huge sum of
amount,Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds
with our Company. Unfortunately,this client was among
the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on
the 31-10-1999in U.S.A. However, they were given a
ceremonial mass burial near the crash site.Confirmable
from the below websites:
www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html
www.fas.org/irp/news/1999/10/
www.ntsb.gov/events/EA990/default.htm

But, since then we have not had any body to come for
the claims as the family. A sitaution I have monitored
closely with my position in the Bank.

Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over
the years before his death, and hence nobody has
showed up as the family for the past two years plus, I
have removed the file to my "private vault". I now
solicit for your assistance to present you as the
family as every other arrangement has being concluded
by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable
me move the funds to his account. This does not have
any security problem attached to it as all the
internal documentations would be handled by me and
every loop holes sealed off.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a
return message and I will furnish you with the full
details and what to do concerning this deal. What you
stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable
before the deal commences.

Believing to hear from you soonest.
Kind regards,
Dr.Emmanuel Ukala

N:B:If interested please send your personal telephone
and fax numbers.
Thanks for your future assistance

I have sent them all a the same reply, basically saying that as I am in a Holy Order, I am not permitted to make deals with people who are not members of my order, but they can easily become members, if they get back to me they can be put through the ritual joining ceremony Laughing

Can anyone tell me if these IP addresse's originate from the UK please, I think the ([213.215.144.9]) might be at British Telecom one, thanks!

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received another one, I like her little NB at the end of his email Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: FRIENDSHIP & PRAYERS
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:00:03 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from gamboo.com ([81.80.196.129]) by mc11-f24.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 05:57:35 -0700
Received: (qmail 26110 invoked by uid 80); 10 Jul 2004 13:00:03 -0000
Received: from 196.201.64.3 (proxying for 196.201.64.125) (SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected]) by webmail.gamboo.com with HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:00:03 +0200 (CEST)
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jG8qNmwuv5YFnIoUZ1uGozm
X-Mailer: SquirrelMail (version 1.2.Cool
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 12:57:39.0546 (UTC) FILETIME=[7B19F3A0:01C4667D]

BELOVED IN CHRIST,

GREETINGS TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD � JESUS CHRIST �
THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

IT IS A GREAT PLEASURE FOR ME TO WRITE YOU THIS SHORT MAIL
OF MINE, I AM BENETTE KOKO BY NAME, A 23 YEARS OLD FEMALE,
FIRST OF ALL I AM SO SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINIENCY THIS MAIL
MAY CAUSE YOU.

I AM A VICTIM OF WAR IN ABIDJAN (IVORY COAST) AFRICA, I DO
HAVE A SMALL ENTERPRISES BEFORE THE WAR WHERE I MAKE MY
LIVING AND TAKE CARE OF MY PARENTS, UNFORTUNATELY THE
REBEL CAME AND DESTROYED OUR PROPERTIES, AND SET FIRE INTO
SOME OF THE HOUSES IN THE TOWN OF WHICH I AM ONE OF THE
VICTIM , ALL MY THINGS ARE GONE WITH FIRE, ALL THE
FORTUNES I HAVE WORKED FOR MANY YEARS ARE ALL GONE. I
PERSONALLY HAVE NO COMPUTER OF MY OWN BUT I MAKE USE OF MY
PASTOR's COMPUTER TO REACH YOU, HE COULD HAVE HELP ME AS
WELL BUT OUR CHURCH WAS BURNT DOWN INTO ASHES SO HE ALSO
HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ME.

YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT A VICTIM OF WAR HAS NOTHING LEFT
FOR HIS/HER LIFE, THAT IS WHY I WRITE YOU THIS MAIL TO
HELP ME FINANCIALLY WITH ANY AMOUNT THE LORD LAY IN YOUR
HEART, TO FEED AND CLOTH MYSELF OR IF
POSSIBLE TO BRING UP MY BUSINESS BACK AGAIN, IF YOU CAN
NOT HELP ME FINANCIALLY, I WILL BE GLAD IF YOU CAN HELP ME
WITH FOOD AND CLOTHES, AND ALSO SHOES, ANY MATERIAL THINGS
(FREE STUFFS )THAT THE LORD LAY IN YOUR HEART WILL REALLY
BE OF A HELP FOR ME AND GOD SHALL BLESS YOU IN RETURN

AS AT NOW, I HAVE NO WHERE TO SLEEP COMFORTABLY AND NO
CLOTH TO WEAR. PLEASE I AM A BEGGER AND NOT A THIEF, A
SWINDLER OR A FRAUDSTER, ANYTHING THE LORD LAY IN YOUR
HEART TO USE TO HELP ME, PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW SO THAT
I CAN TELL YOU HOW TO SEND IT TO ME QUICKLY.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE MY BELOVED IN CHRIST.
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY AND MANY SUCCESS IN YOUR
DEALINGS���.AMEN. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UNLESS YOU ARE BEEN
LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY REWARDER
AND HE SHALL REWARD YOU.

FELLOW CHRIST FOLLOWER,
BENETTE KOKO
NB: IF YOU HAVE DOUBT DUE TO TOO MANY SCAMS GOING ON THE
INTERNET NOWADAYS, I WILL SEND YOU MY PHOTOGRAPH AND THE
CONTACT OF MY PASTOR FOR YOU TO CONFIRM THE TRUTH FROM
HIM.

I basically replied, I would dearly love to help you, however my church forbids me from entering in to any form of transfer of money with people who are not part of our church. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

But if you would like to become a member of our church etc etc...........

Far_Cry
Bull Goose Loony

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would use the one from Daniel Kanu yourself, he is very stupid and willing to do stuff. Unfortunatley his e-mail got blocked so I lost contact with him...

Very Bad Hosting | Join the fight! | UrgentMessage - For all the mugu you will ever need! | Click here to support 419Eater.com

Bahamas, The X6 Netherlands X5 United Kingdom X5 Nigeria X4 Spain Belgium United States Ireland Ghana Togo
Mortar x21
Rickey Singh: So at the end after travelling 1000 miles, i ended up with nothing in hand. Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alrigh Far_Cry, I have done all of them mate, also just got a reply from Dr Steve William's who is here>>> http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12330 on the pictures forum holding a picture of the word "smeg", I thought I would go straight in for the kill and try and get my first trophy from him, we'll see what happens!

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 16:02:50
Subject : Thanks for your mail responce.

Received: from web51804.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.235]) by mc6-f24.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:02:50 -0700
Received: from [83.110.190.68] by web51804.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:02:50 PDT
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpXpxu8vUCDtmZirip9x6p6t
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 16:02:50.0761 (UTC) FILETIME=[59E6CF90:01C46697]

Dear,Mrs xxxxx xxxxxx.

I am very happy to recieve your mail responce, with all indications and belive in accordiance with my prayer over this bisness, i am please to make it known to you that it is by the special grace of God. that you did not delete this proposal together with the bulk mail in your mail as you explained.

This transaction has been kept confidential since i discovered this suplus in the bank where i work and the regional head, i will also like you to know that i have once hard a pattner in london whom i told about this transaction he has rendered all the effort required to make this transaction a sucess but with deep sorrow i wish to inform you that he died in cold blood as was involved in a motor accident in london while we are still processing this transaction to make it a sucess.

I belive that God had a way of doing things, he gives life and takes away life as the creator of heaven and earth, i will not relent to proceed with you on this business haven gone through your profile as a sucessfull business woman in the UK. i will not want us to entertain any delay in this transaction because i have allready gone a long way with my late pattner before he died.

Presently i will like you to contact my attorney who is in Dubai-UAE. he will provide you with all the details and informations on the state of this transaction, my attorney will also provide you with all the documents concerning this transaction and advise you on what to do next.

Here are the contact informations of my attorney.

Barrister.G.M.Ibru & Co.
Email : [email protected]
Tel : + 971 503 485218.

Please do contact my attorney immediately you recieve this mail for further details and proceedures.

I also will appriciate you to contact me as soon as you get intoch with my attorney with his contact informations as stated above.

I await your urgent responce.

Yours faithfully.

Dr Steve Williams.

Dear Steve, can you please stop your constant use of the word God and other Christian words [he only said God twice and Heaven and Prayers once Laughing ], I have to inform you that one of my sister's was tortured and murdered by Christian Rebels in the Philippines 2 years ago, due to this I have a deep seated hatred of all Christians, so I am very deeply hurt by you using God and Christianism's to me in your email, it has taken me such a long time to get over my sisters torture and murder and now you really hurt me by bringing back the awful memories, I think you owe me a very very very large apology before I can consider continuing in this business arangement with you!!!

As a way of showing how sorry you are and also to see who I am conducting business with, I will now require you to hold some sort of sign in front of you with the words "I Hurt My Jenny Tailia" written on the sign in big letters so that I can read it clearly, if this is not received by return email I will have no option but to leave this business arrangement forthwith and, that will be hard for me as you do seem like a genuinely nice man!!!

Please find attached a picture of me so that you know who you are doing business with, it was taken 3 weeks ago when I was back in China for a holiday with my family, I am the one standing in the middle of the 5 women in the photo, I hope you like me!!!

Best Regards,

Jenny Tailia.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And another one, thats 9 Mugu's that have contacted me today, I think I will concentrate on the first 3 to get back to me in a positive way, I will just mess the other ones about for a few days and then fuck em off with a tirade of abuse Laughing

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 16:45:46
Subject : be our representative.

Received: from mail-7.tiscali.it ([195.130.225.153]) by mc4-f5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:47:33 -0700
Received: from [213.140.63.223] by mail-7.tiscali.it with HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:45:46 +0200
X-Message-Info: 9P4r4dq6Pdv4LX1VVhvlpIfn0WY4AkGn
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 16:47:33.0616 (UTC) FILETIME=[9901FF00:01C4669D]

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr Walter Martins,we are a group of business men who deal on raw materials
and export into Europe and America.

We are searching for representatives who can help us astablish a medium
of getting to our costumers in Europe and America as well as making payments
through you to us.If you are interested in transacting business with us
we will be very glad.

Please contact us via email, my personal email address is
[email protected]
for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
Europe and America.
Please if you are interested forward to us your

1.Full names

2.Your full contact address

3.Phone/fax number and

4.Bank account details,

Thanks and remain blessed,
Mr.Walter Martins
CEO

Dearest Walter,

My heartfelt thanks for your very interesting email below. I would dearly love to help you, however my church forbids me from entering any business deal with person's who are not part of our Faith. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

However, if you were to decide to personally join our faith (this is very easy to do), then of course I could help you both with my experience and financial support.

As you can see, I am in charge of Finance's for xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xxxxx, we have a yearly �5,000,000,00 [5 Million Pounds] budget given to us by UNICEF that we send to charities, missions and individuals around the world, this could be of benefit to you, but of course you would have to first be initiated in to our faith, this is a simple procedure!

I wish you well in your endeavour's my blessed son.

Blessings,

Sister Mary Hinge

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got another reply from the mugu called Barbara who contacted me today, he/she wants to join my holy order Laughing, I know nothing exciting has happened yet, but at least I am trying my heart out, been in touch with 10 new Mugu's today so far, just need them replies to come rolling in now!!!

Quote:
To: [email protected]>
Subject: I Really Need Your Help.
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:45:51 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from web50103.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.38.31]) by mc9-f31.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:45:52 -0700
Received: from [62.56.189.92] by web50103.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:45:51 CEST
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFTnT6tIMt4EFVB7BAW78eO
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 20:45:52.0304 (UTC) FILETIME=[E3B0A300:01C466BE]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx,

Calvary greetings of the Lord Jesus to you.

I really understand your point.But the question is how can you beleive that i am with your faith or how can i join the faith you are talking about?
Please advise me on what to do in other to secure this money with your assistance.
May God bless us.
Mr Heyford.

Dear Barbara,

Bless you for your prompt reply and may the lord God almighty send you many blessings (Amen).

My sister, it is wonderful that you are considering joining our church, you will be most welcome in our Holy order.

My sister, of course you will have to prove your commitment to our ministry. This will require you to send us a photograph of yourself showing part of the commitment ceremony that we will require (this is very simple), and you will also have to sign our xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx induction agreement form. The agreement form is very simple and only requires your name and signature.

If you are in agreement to our terms above, please signify it to us as soon as possible and I shall arrange to give you the complete instructions for the photograph and agreement form.

As soon as you have been inducted to our order then we can proceed with your business proposition immediately.

Please note that we cannot agree to any form of communication other than email until after you have been inducted to our church.

Blessings,

Sister Mary Hinge

Then had this new Mugu contacted me:

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 16:43:29
Subject : CONTRACT WITH YOU

X-Originating-IP: [193.220.178.88]
Received: from qbep02.superonline.com ([212.252.122.232]) by mc1-f40.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:06:27 -0700
Received: (qmail 19542 invoked from network); 10 Jul 2004 16:43:29 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO qweb03) ([212.252.122.236]) (envelope-sender <[email protected]>) by qbep02.superonline.com (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP for <[email protected]>; 10 Jul 2004 16:43:29 -0000
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpUkQFlrvSJqq9mivForQIWM
Message-ID: <2359839.1089477809183.JavaMail.root@qweb03>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 20:06:27.0603 (UTC) FILETIME=[6237E630:01C466B9]
THE CHAIRMAN,
WEST AFRICAN RELIEF AGENCY
VON 20 AVENUE JONPAUL
COTONOU,
BENIN.
TEL.+229481621

I am lemni o.Sule the Chairman of the above organisation. Mr. Robert Bouabjian, a Lebanese, and the director(Menemenlioglu construction sarl).he was a Seasoned Contractor with our organisation, unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the December 25,2003 You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:

www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,1280,-3555201,00.html
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Mr. Bouabjian had executed a contract with our organisation, His contract was valued at 4.3 million dollars, and my investigation proved to me that his supposed accountant died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this had also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I contacted you to assist in Claiming the money as we are ready to pay our contractors, who had completed their contract.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All documents of transaction will be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me:

a. Complete names
b. Private telephone number
c. Private fax number
d. Private email

Sincerely,
lemni o.sule

Just gave him my standard reply, I basically replied, I would dearly love to help you, however my church forbids me from entering in to any form of transfer of money with people who are not part of our church. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

But if you would like to become a member of our church etc etc...........

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well shock horror, he has been back in touch Shocked

Sent : 09 July 2004 21:14:32

I received your mail and what you wrote to the security company is obviously alright,and i'm very sorry for delaying your reply,it just that,i have been so besy with my client's documents that will go to court next week.
Concerning your question, i dont know how much they are going to charge you, it is not going to be much.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Lawrence John.

Quote:
I will now have to ignore him until Sunday evening as I told him I would be away all weekend playing golf, but I can play with my new pet mugu until then providing they get back to me after just making my first contact with them!

Well I just had to get back to him rather than wait for Sunday.

Dear Lawrence, fortunately for you, I have had to call of my golf match this weekend, this is because of the torrential rain and really high winds here, so I cant play golf in that weather at all Sad.

Now then, back to our business, I still have not heard back from either you or the security company about collecting the money on Tuesday July 13th, this means that I have only tomorrow and Monday in which to finalise arrangements for Tuesday.

I have already booked a flight to Rotterdam for Tuesday lunchtime, can either you please let me know what is going on, or contact the security company and ask them what the hell is going on, you say the release fee's wont be much, nevertheless, I always have to carry substantial amounts of money when I am away on buisness, so I will have approximately �15,000 in cash along with my travellers cheques totalling �20,000.

If I do not hear anything positive from you or the security company within the next few hours about meeting me in Rotterdam on tuesday July 13th, then our buisness is finished!!!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took an email address from here http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12437 on the forum and, sent a mistaken email to the lad concerned, this is what I wrote

Hello Ekobi, i am just emailing you with the password which is "I DRINK FROM THE FURRY CUP".

I have added a new security feature to make things more secure, Due to a security breach where your email was hacked, you will have to WRITE "not paste" that exact password on to some white card in large black letters and email it back to me with a photo of you holding the card, this must be a HAND WRITTEN SIGN, not something you have pasted using your computer, otherwise the deal is off my friend, it will also be nice to see what you look like for the first time!!! We shall now do this every time in addition to writing the password at the end of the email to make doubly sure that our security is not compromised!!!!!

Please use that new password in all contacts with me, I have the �100,000 in cash ready to be delivered to you in Rotterdam for purchase of the Diamonds when you are ready, this has to be as soon as possible so as we can get the big money and start living the high life, get back to me as quickly with details of where you want me to pick the diamonds up in Rotterdam, as we have agreed previously, they can only be picked up in Rotterdam, and nowhere else for specific reason's that we have also agreed on.

Best regards,

xxxxx xxxxxxx. [I DRINK FROM THE FURRY CUP]

Quote:
Sent : 11 July 2004 18:38:47
Subject : thanks for your mail.

Attachment : ec47[1].jpg (0.05 MB), pic2.jpg (0.04 MB), pics3.jpg (0.04 MB)
X-Originating-IP: 80.88.138.202
Received: from webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com ([205.158.62.67]) by mc10-f39.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sun, 11 Jul 2004 10:38:47 -0700
Received: from wfilter.us4.outblaze.com (wfilter.us4.outblaze.com [205.158.62.180])by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 87675180FA61for <[email protected]>; Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:38:47 +0000 (GMT)
Received: by ws5-7.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)id 47A882B2B57; Sun, 11 Jul 2004 17:38:47 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from [80.88.138.202] by ws5-7.us4.outblaze.com with http for [email protected]; Mon, 12 Jul 2004 01:38:47 +0800
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+YDSEg8qKPPD
X-OB-Received: from unknown (205.158.62.156) by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; 11 Jul 2004 17:37:06 -0000
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.41 (Entity 5.404)
X-Originating-Server: ws5-7.us4.outblaze.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jul 2004 17:38:47.0713 (UTC) FILETIME=[EBB9B910:01C4676D]

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------=_1089567527-3054-0"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx,

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this
opportunity to thank you for coming to my rescue[yeah I bet you fucking do Smile] and to also let you know that this transaction is a
straight forward and legal transaction. I am somebody with a conscience[A mugu with a conscience Shocked]. If this transaction was in any way illegal, I would tell you straight away so that you know what is involved and decide for yourself. But it is not like that at all, and you will later see and understand that.

I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option since my immediate and extended family in and outside Dubai refused to distribute my funds because they want to
keep it to themselves. I didn�t know how to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so I resulted to putting fate to test and making a random contact. I got your email address from the web
email directory and decided to introduce I plight and this transaction.

I am communicating with only you at this moment with regards to this transaction. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance.

Just like I stated in my first mail to you[I didn't have a first email from him, I sent mine to you by accident Wink], this fund is presently in a private security and holding firm in The Netherlands. I cannot claim these funds myself as a result of,

(1) I am under going medical treatment. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts

(2) I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations and churches, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth It is for this reasons I am seeking for your assistance to stand as the beneficiary to the fund and retrieve it on my behalf and dispatched it to charity organizations All the necessary documents required to get the Funds out of the security firm are in my possession and I will be sending them to you after we must have come to a conclusion and reached an agreement. Not before.

I need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when the money gets to you, So long as you can execute this transaction successfully and help me dispatched it to charity organizations.

Thus, I would need you to get back to me on the following issues,

(1) That you are in a position to be trusted as a God fearing person with such a large amount of fund and dispatched it to charity organization.

(2) That you ready to sign a letter of guarantee with my lawyer on behalf of me due to my health problem, clearly stating the terms of this transaction, including your percentages and dispatching the remaining funds to charity organizations, as my lawyer will be a living witness that you fulfill your promise of dispatching my funds to charity organizations so
that I am assured that the money would be safe in your hands even when am at the gate.

(3) That you are willing to contact the security company to discuss the terms of releasing the funds.

(4) That you fully understand this transaction up to this stage and you are ready to proceed under these terms.

As soon as I receive your reply that you are ready to proceed under these terms, then I will furnish you with all details including the company and my lawyer�s details for the secure of the release of my fund and disposure to the charities. But if you have any questions up to this stage, please ask and I will be more than happy to respond to them.[You bet I got some questions Laughing]And I will also send you all the necessary documentations to conclude this transaction and the security company details as my life is too short. .

Thanks for your mail, your mail has relieved me and I pray to almighty GOD with his infinite mercy to reward you. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different
way from how I have lived it now. I want you to pray for me so that God would forgive me and be merciful to me and accept my soul

Bellow is my pictures.

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

[The fucker sends me 3 pics of a bloke in hospital Evil or Very Mad]

May God bless you,

Johnson Tubman.

[Had to give him a light slap in my reply for mailing from wrong address, not using the password, not sending password photo etc etc, even though he does not know meLaughing]

Hello Ekobi, what the hell is going on, I sent you the new password in my email 2 emails down this page, now you reply to me as a man called Johnson Tubman offering me some other business deal, what the fuck is going on you wanker?

Why didn't you use the new password which is "I DRINK FROM THE FURRY CUP", you never said it in this email and, more importantly, you know you have to send me your photo holding a hand written sign this time with the password hand written on it before we can continue our business, so where the fuck is my bastard photo, nobody can be that dead in the fucking head to forget a photo that is worth �100,000, do you want the address of a good doctor to sort you mashed up brain out.

I am very worried now that your email account has been hacked, what happened to your Ekobi email address, why are you using this Johnson Tubman email address, you fucking explain now *DELETED*?

I have the �100,000 in cash ready to be delivered to you in Rotterdam for the purchase of the Diamonds, as you will see if you read my god damn fucking email properly 2 emails below, are you suddenly a brain dead bottom feeding mother fucking bastrd? Are you taking illegal drugs you fucking fucker, you must reply to me with a fucking good explanation of what is going on now you useless fuckwit, I hope you never have to have a dope test, coz you will fucking fail you drug infused turd wipe fucking dope head.

Do you want my fucking �100,000 for the diamonds or what, if I dont hear back from you in the next few hours with answers to my questions you can go stick your fucking ugly bastard african head in a meat blender and get your family to eat you as burgers with a nice relish, now fuck off and get it sorted out you dopey twat

Yours Sincerely, Your Good Friend

xxxxx xxxxxxx. [I DRINK FROM THE FURRY CUP]

I do hope I get a positive reply from him Laughing

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent an email to my ficticious Father Ecoli posing as a nun, the made up story goes like this, Father Ecoli wants �250,000 from my Holy Order to build an orphanage and water wells in his town, so I reply to him that yes I can help him by giving him the �250,000, but just one barrier, he is not a member of our Order, so he will have to fill out an Induction Agreement if he wants to join us and be eligible for the money, I then took the email address from this forum http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12446 and sent him the email accidently on purpose Smile, this prince uzoma now replies to me signing it as if he is Ecoli lol Smile

Quote:
>From: prince uzoma <[email protected]>
Subject: The orphanage and wells
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:03:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web90102.mail.scd.yahoo.com ([66.218.94.73]) by mc8-f30.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:00:28 -0700
Received: from [192.116.156.82] by web90102.mail.scd.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:03:47 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGD2gC7NymYlJl89WNgbPdG
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jul 2004 19:00:28.0550 (UTC) FILETIME=[54DA1A60:01C46779]

DEAR xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx,

I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR USING YOUR CHURCH TO BE
A BLESSING TO US.

PLEASE SEND ME "Induction Agreement Form" TO FILL.

IWILL NOT DELAY IN RETURNING THE FORM. IF THERE IS
ANY REQUIREMENT TO BE ATTACHED TO THE FORM, I WILL
LIKE TO KNOW.

YOU CAN REACH ME AT MY HOME PHONE NUMBER:
234-1-7748750 OR AT ANY OTHER TIME THROUGH MY CELL
PHONE NO: 234-80-33084758.

I WILL APPRECIATE TO HAVE YOURS ALSO.

REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD.

ECOLI

[I REPLIED]

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager
London EC1

Dearest Father Ecoli,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I have attached your Induction Agreement to this email as your first step to becoming a fully fledged member of our Holy Order, please print it of, read each question and if you agree sign each one "by hand" with your signature, then attach it to an email and send it back to me as soon as possible!

I would urge you to do this very quickly as we are approaching the end of our finacial year on July 14th, so I really need to have this back by July 12th at the latest, if you are not a member of our order by that date, you will have to wait 3 months before you are elligible to apply again and that will mean you wont be able to have the �250,000 to start work on the orphanage and wells, so please act swiftly Father

[Note that I say it needs to be done by July 12th or he has to wait 3 more months for the �250,000 application Laughing, oh and I neglected to tell him we need a photo of him wearing paper angel wings holding a sign saying "I Worship The Mary Hinge", I will ask for that as soon as I get my Induction Agrement bac Wink, so then he will be really rushing if he wants to get his mands on our money Wink]

I nearly forgot to ask you, what happened to your Father Ecoli email address? I notice you are using an email address under the name of "[email protected]", are you having email trouble and that is your friends address, I remember you saying you knew a prince previously, can you send me your other Father Ecoli email address as I have lost it, I worry about money transactions if you are using a friends address, that is not safem anybody can read it!!!

I wish you well in your endeavour's my blessed Father.

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have got a reply back from my first ever scammer, well the security company have contacted me anyway:

Quote:
Reply-To : [email protected]
Sent : 14 July 2004 07:56:56
Subject : Information

Received: from firstwesternsec.com ([12.168.33.194]) by mc2-f10.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:53:17 -0700
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGPtdjP7p+xIDkd4CliPBsZ
X-Mailer: <IMail v8.05>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2004 06:53:17.0823 (UTC) FILETIME=[E95340F0:01C467DC]

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Dear xxxxx xxxxxxx

Thanks for all your messages. It is imperative we inform you that due to the nature/contents of your package; besides for security purpose, we have resolve to make bank transfer to you through one of our correspondent bank.

For us to be able to achieve this, we need you to reconfirm your phone, fax
number to us as soon as possible. Again, you are to send us the details of your nominated bank account to receive this fund

Regards

Robert Foster

I have been telling them all along that I want to meet them in Rotterdam, now they get back to me saying they want the money transferred direct to my bank and to supply details etc, I think I will just drop this one now by saying I am no longer interested in dealing with them as they are too slow to get back to me each time!

[MY REPLY]

Dear Robert, I have been waiting and waiting for a reply from you since last week and still you dont get back to me, you do not seem very eager to finish this transaction, I am a businessman and dont have time to waste, I have told both you and Barrister Lawrence that I wanted to conclude the deal in Rotterdam tomorrow Tuesday July 13 whilst I am there on other business, I sent you and Barrister Lawrence email's telling you this last Thursday July 8th, so considering you have taken so bloody long getting back to me, any business with you now finished, do not contact me again, I dont have time for silly games!!!

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Far_Cry, I did indeed get a reply from Daniel Kanu as follows:

Quote:
Sent : 10 July 2004 07:14:24
Subject : ASSISTANCE

Received: from qmail1.zwallet.com ([216.66.64.4]) by mc12-f39.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:08:09 -0700
Received: from web1.zwallet.com by qmail1.zwallet.com with SMTP; 10 Jul 2004 07:32:27 -0000
X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpWpltDtaU47EVGb+xXZNffP
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2004 07:08:09.0820 (UTC) FILETIME=[A82BB1C0:01C4664C]
(RE: TRANSFER OF ($50,000.000.00USD}FIFTY MILLION
DOLLARS
ATTN:
I want to transfer to overseas
($50,000.000.00USD)fiftymillion
United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa, I.am seeking a
reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit.to provide
either an existing bank account or set up a new Bank.account
immediately to receive this fund, even an empty.account can serve
this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and.reliable businessman who can assist us. I am HON.DANIEL KANU an accountant and bank manager,during the course of our auditing I discovered a floating fund.in.a
domiciliary account opened in the bank in 1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account, after going through some old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account who is a foreigner died without any traceable next of.kin hence the dormant nature of the account and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be re-channeled into the bank's.reserve. I suggest we start the first transfer with twenty million Dollars [$20,000.000] and upon the successful transfer of the.first
$20million without hitches or disappointment from you,I shall re-apply for the remittance of the balance of the.fund.to your nominated account. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved for a local account here and I am not supposed to be in possession of such amount of dollars, but the fund can only be approved to any foreigner or into.a foreign account.I suggest we meet face to face to get acquainted, as the fund in question is a large one before we commence with transfer. I need your full co-operation to make this work fine, as I will use my office to see that the transaction is hitch free and.I
will.destroy all documents relating to the transaction once we conclude. the transaction. On the conclusion of this business, you will be.given 15% of the. total amount, 80% will be for me, while 5% will be for.expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process.of
this. transaction. (Reply to [email protected])
Bestregards

[MY REPLY]

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
London EC1

Dearest Daniel,

My heartfelt thanks for your very interesting email below. I would dearly love to help you, however my church forbids me from entering any type of financial arrangement with person's who are not part of our Faith. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.

However, if you were to decide to personally join our faith (this is very easy to do), then of course I could help you both with my experience and financial support.

As you can see, I am the Finance manager in charge of Finance's for xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx, I have a yearly �5,000,000,00 [5 Million Pounds] budget that I send to charities, missions and needy individuals around the world, this could be of benefit to you, but of course, first you would have to be initiated in to our faith, this is a very simple and quick procedure!

I wish you well in your endeavour's my blessed brother.

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

Quote:
>From: daniel kanu [email protected]
Subject: God bless you[urgent]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:09:31 -0400
Received: from qmail1.zwallet.com ([216.66.64.4]) by mc6-f32.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:03:06 -0700
Received: from web1.zwallet.com by qmail1.zwallet.com with SMTP; 12 Jul 2004 13:27:35 -0000
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEwbkL4nY9h5fPzjGcDwzTZ
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2004 13:03:06.0690 (UTC) FILETIME=[92EBAA20:01C46810]

Dear xxxxxx xxxx,

How are you today,Thanks for you urgent response and everthing was well noted.Sister you should feel so free to assit me in this genuine business which was God sent to you.Firstly, i must asure you that the transaction is 100% risk free.

Further more, you should not entertain any fear because this proposal is directly to you and no one else.I made this to you because of what you are as God servant, whom i can trust to handle this fund for my purposes.At the successfully transfer of this fund into your account ,i will like to donate 20% to less privilage ones ,which i know that you will be in support of.

Nevertheless we can do this without the concent of the church.Although i will like to be a member of the Church.You can set up an empty account for this.To be frank i will like you to assit me.
I will give you all the full details to procced as soon as i received you positive reply.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,and always put this in prayers.

Hon.Daniel

[MY REPLY]

Bcc:
Subject: RE: ASSISTANCE
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:26:11 +0000

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
London EC1

Dearest Daniel,

You obviously did not read and understand my last emal properly. THIS BIT IN MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU IS VERY IMPORTANT AND I CANNOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU COMPLY WITH IT>>>>>> I would dearly love to help you, however my church forbids me from entering any type of financial arrangement with person's who are not part of our Faith. I am sorry but there is nothing more I can do for you.<<<<<<

So as you can see my hands are tied, the only way in which I can offer you any financial help is by you requesting me to send you an "Induction Agreement" form, you then need to fill it out "COMPLETELY" and "HONESTLY", it will take you just 2 minutes to fill in the form and send it back to me for verification, you will then be a brother of our Holy Order if it is sent fully completed, I will then be in a position to help you with any financing you require.

I must warn you though, it is the end of our financial year on July 15th, so if your full Induction is not processed by that date, then you will have to wait 3 months before you can apply again!!!!!

I wish you well in your endeavour's my blessed brother.

Blessings,

xxxxxx xxxx xxxxx
Financial Development Manager - xxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxx

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from my first scammer, the barrister lawrence has been back to me after I told the security copmpany I was no longer interested!

Quote:
Subject: RE: APPLICATION FORM TO THE SECURITY COMPANY.
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:57:23 +0100 (BST)
Received: from web53504.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.37.65]) by mc6-f39.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6713); Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:57:23 -0700
Received: from [64.110.93.83] by web53504.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:57:23 BST
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGTFzkuRkK2SRj2hQ7a2RsW
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2004 14:57:23.0903 (UTC) FILETIME=[8A2354F0:01C46820]

I received your mail and i can understand what you are talking about
but sad news.... the information reaching me from the security company is that,after a meeting with the board of directors of the security
company,it was resolved and agreed that,they should not in anyform
invite any of their customers to come and carry such amount of money
in bulk for security purpose,because of what is happening in the world
today..theft[Oh my, they are so caring, worried in case i get robbed Laughing], instead they should transfer the said amount through theiraffiliated bank to anyway in the world,and that will go a long..way tosafe their customers from danger.
Well,to be on the safe side,i will advise you to open an account where
this fund will be transfer into for the said purpose because Mrs
Christiana has already map-out this money for you for the said purpose,
and i hope you will understand and bear with me for the inconveniences.

Yours sincerely,
Barrister Lawrence John.

[MY REPLY]

Dear Lawrence, firstly, I have already told the security company I am no longer interested in dealing with them or you, I am not bothered about my safety in carrying large sums of money on my person, I do it all the time, sometimes as much as �500,000 in cash for business purposes, so dont dictate to me when and where I can't carry cash on my person, you see, I do whatever the fuck I please, do you understand that you arsehole faced *DELETED*!!!!!!!!!

So this is your last chance to do business with me Lawrence, no more time wasting from you or the security company, I deal in big money face to face, I dont like messing about with bank details here and there, you either fucking want my business or you dont!!!

I will be in Rotterdam tomorrow afternoon with �15,000 in cash and travellers cheques worth �20,000, a grand total of �35,000, I am quite prepared to hand over any release fee's to you or the security company tomorrow in Rotterdam (as long as the fee's are no more than �10,000), I leave to get my flight tomorrow (Tuesday July 13th) at 1:00pm, so if I hear nothing from you straight away then you can forget your deal completely and stay the fuck out of my face monkey boy.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been constantly replying to about 30 mugu's who have contacted me in the last 2-3 days, quite a lot of them have requested that I send them the induction form to enter our holy church before we can send them any money, hopefully I will get some completed forms back today or tomorrow and have my first trophies Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this thread started with barrister lawrence my first attempt at baiting, it is now dead after i abused him Laughing:

Quote:
Sent : 13 July 2004 17:44:07
To : [email protected]>

Received: from web53501.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.37.62]) by mc1-f21.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:44:11 -0700
Received: from [212.199.108.218] by web53501.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:44:07 BST
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jF3U9TKiominaB2jFL/GHNb
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jul 2004 16:44:12.0543 (UTC) FILETIME=[A065F0F0:01C468F8]

I received your mail and i'm highly disappointed on you using abuse terms on me,well i dont blame you at all because somebody introduced me to you and as such you dont actually know when you are meeting the right or the wrong person and i dont have anything to say than to say thank you so much,and since you are not interested in it again,i will ask Mrs Christiana to look for another person.bye
Yours sincerely
Barrister Lawrence John.

So just to piss him off further, I have blocked him from accessing his email by repeatedly putting the wrong password and security word in Laughing

barrister_lawrencejohn's Account Locked

You have exceeded the maximum number of Sign In tries for the Yahoo! ID barrister_lawrencejohn. As a result, the account has been temporarily locked for your security.

You can wait 12 hours before trying to sign in again. If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one by confirming your account information. Once you have received a new password you will be able to sign in again after 12 hours.
Laughing Laughing

I will do the same again tomorrow morning on the strike of the 12th hour Wink

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: my international passport attached/details
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web52310.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.39.105]) by mc5-f42.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:16:56 -0700
Received: from [213.255.196.52] by web52310.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:16:55 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jGNYse7sLFt/fsKxDYQy7d2
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jul 2004 12:16:56.0530 (UTC) FILETIME=[749A4B20:01C4699C]

dear xxxxxx,

good day to you. i received your mail. find attached
copy of my international passport. i am also ready to
work with you provided you are transparent.

the details of the business are as stated below

1) you will be in holland to open a non resident bank
account in your name in holland since the $12m is in
CASH.

2) after banking the funds in the account, you will go
back to your country. from your country, you will
instruct your bankers in holland to wire the $12m to
your corporate or private bank account in your
country.

3) as a non citezen of holland, the security house
officials will help you open the account and will as
well help take in the box containing the funds in the
bank in holland for lodgement so you have no problem
in banking the funds in holland hence the security
comany will assist you much.

4) as my partner, i will issue a power of attorney to
you so that you will have right to claim the
consignment on my behalf in holland. to enable my
lawyer to prepare the document, send

1) your full name

2) city

3) country of origin

as soon as you receive the document, i will give yo
details of the security house in holland so that you
will open official discussions with them on when you
will arrive holland for the claims and banking of the
money.

in what business do you think we can invest the funds?
what is your field of business? do we invest in it?
how profitable is it? please send your phone number so
that i can call you. also send your picture so that i
will know you too.

sir, please try as much as you can to replying mails
on time. i am expecting your mail. my direct phone
number is 234-80331-94387. call me if you wish ok.

miss jan tinubu

[Her Photo, allegedly]

Lets see how far this new one goes:

Dear Jan, thanks for your reply, these are my details:

1) xxxxx xxxxxxx
2) London
3) UK

I work mainly with my property development business, though I do have several other business interests as well.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: trip/power of attorney
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:14:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web52304.mail.yahoo.com ([206.190.39.99]) by mc11-f18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.6824); Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:14:24 -0700
Received: from [213.255.196.52] by web52304.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:14:23 PDT
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jH13T6pqO/vWhfR/HsCuoh6
Message-ID:
[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Jul 2004 15:14:24.0553 (UTC) FILETIME=[3F51A990:01C469B5]

dear xxxxxx, [bitch calling my by my surname Evil or Very Mad ]

good day to you. my lawyer says that i should let you
know that as soon as you indicate your prepardness to
travel to holland for the banking that he will send
the power of attorney to you. can you be in holland
next for the banking? please let me know so that my
lawyer will reare the power of attorney.

send your phone number so that i can call you as well
ok. also include you picture as well.

i am execting your mail

miss jan

Dear Jan, yes I can travel to Holland.

I dont have a photo to send you, I dont like having my photo taken due to having a bad birth defect on my face which is very embarrassing!

Yoiurs Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxxxx.

PS, dont you ever fucking call me by my surname xxxxxx again, my name is xxxxx, address me as such do you understand me!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic