SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I messed up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But first let me say I am so happy I finally found you!! I was beginning to feel like our Lads must feel trying to get an MTCN out of 1TV5.

So, give me some ideas here. First off, I had too many personalities and too many lads going at one time. I've dumped several of both.

To start with, this character named Steven, messaged my psychic character telling me I was the love of his life and he wanted to marry me. I accidentally emailed him from the wrong baiter account. He never even noticed so we started up a chat in Yahoo. It went on over several days and this one day lasted 10 hours. I was working and would come in when I could. He sat idly by his computer with a notice posted saying "Waiting for you," when I couldn't be on. His 10 hours went completely through his night, too. Mine was during a boring work day and he was so incredibly entertaining, not just for me but for customers and fellow employees as well. This is one golden lad.

I post for your entertainment, a highlight of our conversation (me trying to get him off script):

RD (9/23/2007 4:24:52 PM): Did you read about Marcel Marceau?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:25:23 PM): I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you
RD (9/23/2007 4:26:16 PM): Marceau was a famous actor. He was a mime. I always enjoyed his work.
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:27:02 PM): Oh Great
RD (9/23/2007 4:27:41 PM): Well he died. I suppose that's not so great for some people.
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:27:54 PM): I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me
RD (9/23/2007 4:30:04 PM): What do you think Ahmadinejad was here in the states for?
RD (9/23/2007 4:30:59 PM): I think he's trying to meddle in the upcoming presidential elections, whichever candidate he supports is gonna lose.
RD (9/23/2007 4:31:13 PM): Who will you be voting for?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:31:42 PM): Yes i have been here waiting for you
RD (9/23/2007 4:33:33 PM): You're waiting for me to vote?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:34:32 PM): Oh sorry...i hope u told me who i mine waiting for
RD (9/23/2007 4:35:08 PM): No, I asked about your politics. Who will you be voting for?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:35:37 PM): Ahmadinejad
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:35:44 PM): it's seems nice man
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:35:48 PM): or what do you think?
RD (9/23/2007 4:36:49 PM): Ummm . . . do you know who Ahmadinejad is?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:37:19 PM): Not Really but i have hear abt him b4
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:37:36 PM): Can you tell me more abt him?
RD (9/23/2007 4:38:37 PM): He's the president of Iran. You can't be American and think he's a nice man. He wants to nuke Israel and thinks the 9/11 terrorists are heroes!
RD (9/23/2007 4:40:19 PM): I guess you're not into politics are you?
cc_w46 (9/23/2007 4:41:23 PM): No am not

So, this guy finally got mad with me because I accused him of being a scammer and flatly refused to send him any money. He dumped me. So I messaged him again from the first 'psychic' account and we started up all over again. He had absolutely no clue he'd been baited again by the same woman. Only this time the fun was that I am psychic and 'know' so much about him already. He was impressed, but went back to begging for money.

So the psychic told him money is meaningless and she's more than happy to send him anything he wants. He spent days in 1TV5 hell. I LOVE that site.

Then the first (RD) character came back to him and he admitted he was a scammer and he asked for her (RD's) help in figuring out 1TV5. RD, messed it up really bad for him and the FBI decided he was a terrorist. That was fun!

Next the psychic took pity on him and bypassed Homeland Security's warnings and gave the lad a fake WU receipt. We then went through a couple of days and who knows how many trips to WU before he realized he was baited and cursed out the psychic. But at this point he still had no idea that RD and the psychic were one in the same. He was still pretty chummy with RD and was spoon feeding me information about his real life - or maybe he was lying, who knows? But I was still having fun with him. I had even given him my phone number so he could waste money calling me. (Don't worry, I have a disposable phone with no names attached to it.)

But a few days ago, he called my RD character and called her by the psychic's name. I asked him why he was calling me by the name of the lady who tormented him with that Homeland Security stuff and he said, "This is the number you gave me. Why are you at this number?"

Immediately I realized what I'd done! I feel soooo stupid! I had filled out the fake WU receipt with all the psychic's information but used the disposable phone number of my baiter phone! He had the same number from two characters. Still I don't think he ever really put two and two together because he got the numbers weeks apart. However I immediately dumped him. He tried to call me a few times after that but I wouldn't answer because I didn't know who he was calling. And he's sent both of my characters chat messages while they've been off line - and he still lurks online on both their chat accounts.

Here's my dilemma: I kinda miss the fun I had with this kid. I'm pretty sure he's young and very inexperienced. He is a very inept scammer, still he is very bright. He actually helped with my son's algebra homework and showed me how to work out the problems. He got them all right, too!

What would you do? I'm kinda thinking I should just leave him and move on - there's so many more fish in the scam sea. But should I try to clean this one up a bit though? Or should I just leave him wondering?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you know the good ones from the ones that push their penis against your knee?

Keep him, girlfriend! Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you messed up, drop him on those characters and start a new "relationship" with him under a new character. You already know how he works, so try swaying him in a new direction. If he's that much fun then post his email address up here for others to play with him too.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him. He's a gem. A lad who is willing to waste his cafe time on homework has some patience.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I'd love to keep him and I'd be happy to share him too. Now he's back trying to romance the psychic who's put him through 1TV5 and fake MTCN numbers, many times. I can't figure out why. She sent him a "What the hell could you possibly want now?" message. He's totally dumped RD off his list.

What I can't figure out is how to get to him with another character. I only know he works through MySpace and he removed his profile. He's probably made another one by now, but used a different email addy. How could I say I found him? I think an ASEM would twig him after what RD did to him.

His email is the cc_w46 at yahoo.com but I don't think he uses it much. I think he strictly works yahoo chat. Within the first few minutes of chat he'll tell ya he's lost his credit card and that you're his queen and only love, please send him money. After you do what you want with that, he'll chat about anything. I don't even believe he has a script outside of a few lines of romantic BS. And he's so gullible. He believes anything you tell him.

I had it in my mind that we could ruin this one's career before he ever got off the ground. I think he is smart enough to want to move on if he's burned out by baiters.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
wayne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So his YIM name is cc_w46? I work lads pretty much exclusively through YIM and it's easy to get them to chat to you if you have the right opening line. I won't say what it is here, but I will say that another way to open up a conversation is the YIM equivelant of an ASEM, the ASIM. Pretend you've sent the IM to the wrong person and you're away. The hardest part is the first few minutes when you have to convince them you're a genuine mark. When they message you first it's easy, but the right patter will make them forget you messaged them first pretty quickly.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's exactly how my RD character got him the first time. I was assuming he'd be wary of it a second time. Oh well, I've got nothing to lose. I think I'll have a go at him with my Penny the Lonely Spinster character. Twisted Evil

pony

wayne

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[22:32] *** cc_w46 has added you to their contact list. You may choose to accept or deny this action. You may also add this user to your contact list or ignore this user.
[22:32] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sat Oct 13 22:32:27 2007.
[22:32] cc_w46: <ding>
[22:32] cc_w46: hello
[22:33] cc_w46: <ding>

[ ZoneAlarm Security alert: Session not encrypted because cc_w46 is not protected by IM Security ]
[22:33] cc_w46: Hello
[22:33] cc_w46: u there
[22:33] cc_w46: how are u
[22:42] cc_w46: <ding>
[22:42] cc_w46: u there
[22:46] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sat Oct 13 22:46:14 2007.
[22:47] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sat Oct 13 22:47:43 2007.
[01:22] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sun Oct 14 01:22:35 2007.
[03:51] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sun Oct 14 03:51:16 2007.
[03:55] cc_w46: <ding>

[ ZoneAlarm Security alert: Session not encrypted because cc_w46 is not protected by IM Security ]
[03:55] *** Auto-response sent to cc_w46: I am currently away from the computer.
[03:55] cc_w46: <ding>
[03:57] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sun Oct 14 03:57:06 2007.
[03:58] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sun Oct 14 03:58:12 2007.
[04:30] cc_w46: <ding>

[05:15] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sun Oct 14 05:15:54 2007.
[05:21] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sun Oct 14 05:21:19 2007.
[05:29] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sun Oct 14 05:29:08 2007.
[06:45] *** "cc_w46" signed on at Sun Oct 14 06:45:04 2007.
[07:10] *** "cc_w46" signed off at Sun Oct 14 07:10:42 2007.
[10:14] *** You have been successfully added to cc_w46's contact list.

How easy was that? Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! You are soooo good! But yeah, he is easy. I haven't done it yet, because I was afraid he'd recognize me reinvented. I did notice he was online until the wee hours of his morning. Now I know why. I'll bet he was just drooling over his keyboard in anticipation.

pony

wayne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy this lad really does work fast. I let him stew a few days after accepting his invitation. This is from the first day we started speaking.

[22:54] cc_w46: Hello baby how are u doing
[23:34] cc_w46: Have u ever hear abt africa b4?
[23:34] me: not really. why do you ask?
[23:34] cc_w46: Am presently in west africa
[23:34] cc_w46: and am really scare of here
[23:34] me: oic
[23:35] cc_w46: I lost my credit card 2days ago

I've told him I won't lend him money but he's still talking to me.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! He really is a funny kid. He'll fixate on you loaning him $50, but he's not hard to get wandering off script. He just has to beg about every 4th line.

Oh, I should warn ya . . . he likes to cyber and he can get kinda gross. LOL, I don't think he even read my lame replies to his . . . umm . . . passionate descriptions of what he was doing. I insulted him frequently and he never noticed.

Maybe you'd rather steer him in the direction of chemistry or algebra. He knows a lot about both.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic