SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ray King/Juliet James: A Two Year Bait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the love laddies.

Don't think that they can be beaten for the idiot factor. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm. . . We lost a few posts from this thread.
I think I told Corona to bait irishemigrant, I thanked everyone for complimenting my catch of this special lad. . .
I posted this email from him:
(no love poem though)

Quote:
Sweetheart Thanks So Much For Given the followup i expected from you to get the claim of my fund.I am not happy with the way i feel here,am missing you,i already prepare myself for having the kind of sex and romance that you have never experience,and since the dissapointment cameup,i was not happy,all i have in mind is the fact that i know it's very sure that am not going to loose you in my life,and to have more confident in not loosing you and also for you to also know that i have serious plan for your love not the money with you,this brought my mind to conclude in putting your name as the legal representative to my fund,as you could see,all i have is more than the money with you,and if you could cooperate and get this fund for me,i believe,we shall enjoy the rest of our life in eaurope,africa weather is very hot,if you come to benin,i believe you will not enjoy the weather,but since you have your plan in coming to benin,it's good you visit benin after you've claimed my fund in order for me to received the fund from you and start my project in Nigeria

And I posted a copy of the Picture of "me" that I sent him:

Yes, it's really that small. I should have plenty of room for using a picture of a different woman that way.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green

That's a love letter and a half.

I don't remember irishemigrant's words, but I'll have to stick to baiting lads.

I's not bait friends! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh hey, now my feelings are hurt, and I can write such nice love letters too!
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, I posted this yesterday, but I guess it was one of the casualties.

I think your lad is getting a little too confident about your devotion to each other. A jealous competitor or an angry father might be just the thing to mess him up a little. I'd be happy to play the part if you're looking for a new angle.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@luckey: Thanks for the offer. I've already told him that I met and am spending time with a frenchman named Etienne. Perhaps you could be Etienne at a later point. Laughing

For now, he is a little insecure. I got this email yesterday, five times. Rolling Eyes I did tell him that when he was worried he should email more than once. I didn't mean the SAME email over and over.

Quote:
Good Morning Sweetheart,What Is Going On?Hope You Are Alright?Why Didnt I Hear From You?Have You Forgotten Me?Did I Offend You?Kindly Get Back To Me As Am Not Happy With The Way You Keep quiet.

Yours
XXX

I didn't write back. Twisted Evil
So then I got this one this today:

Quote:
Good Afternoon Sweetheart,Could You Please Just Let Me Know What Exactly Is Going On?
The Way You Keep Quiet is causing Madness on Me,Kindly Get Back And Let Me If You Are In Good Condition.

Yours.
XXX

I guess I'll write back now and ask him where my love poem is. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let Me If You Are In Good Condition

I had a car in a good condition once, apart from the motor needing a little bit of work, a slight bit of rust underneath, and along the door sills, and the interior was a bit shabby, and the lights sometimes worked, but only in the daytime, but good condition for it's age

Is he thinking of driving you?

Last edited by irishemigrant on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, I have a lad, now, Jo$eph, who might be ready for another romance, having been dumped by his last romance, Simba.... Never did that, but am ready to try...

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
@luckey: Thanks for the offer. I've already told him that I met and am spending time with a frenchman named Etienne. Perhaps you could be Etienne at a later point. Laughing

My French is very poor, but I'd be up for it. Maybe your lad would fall for Etienne if he smells $$. I'll dig out my old French work books just in case. Wink

(Ou est Phillipe? A la Picine. Avec qui? Avec Anne... I still got it!)

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish: HAHAHAH Funny. Laughing
@luckey: I don't think your french has to be very good for this. Wink

He's already jealous of you, I think he's worried I'm going to share all my money with you so that he can't scam me out of it. Laughing

Quote:
Thank God My Love,Am Very Happy You Are In Good Condition,Hope You Enjoy Your Trip With Your Companion?I noted in your mail you received mail from the security company,hope it's a good news as i am waiting to hear from you.I also like you to give me confident that am still yours and you will never dissapoint me by given chance to your companion to take the advantage they have to get you out on me.

Get back to me on the latest news from the security company as am still working on the love story you will enjoy.

Yours
XXX

So, apparently you have an advantage to get me out on him. Wink
I'll work the bait to a point where Etienne can correspond with him if you want in. I'm spending the day with you again tomorrow (Saturday). What do you want to do in France?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Yeah! LOL_sign

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Hysterical! Can we all bait him when you're done with him?? The Song of Solomon stuff made me spit my tea all over the PC!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The Song of Solomon stuff made me spit my tea all over the PC!

Remind me that if at anytime, anywhere, I am in a compromising position with Hekate, not to mention the Song of Solomon

Can I quote Yeats? Brendhan Behan?

rethinking the above, if at anytime I may look at being in a compromising position with Hekate, shoot me
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeats would be fine, IM. Or something classic like the Cattle raid of Cooley.

Then my dad would shoot you! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Hekate: I'm glad you're enjoying my lad's love letters as much as I am! I'll surely open him up to all to bait when I'm through. It might be a while though, I really want a pith helmet. Wink

So, apparently my lad's love for me is conditional. Rolling Eyes I got this email this morning:

Quote:
Thanks For Your Kind Mail Swetheart,I Noted The Content Of Your Mail And I Will Be Grateful If You Always Forward To Me Any Message That Was Received By You From The Security Company In Order To Advise And Put You Through.I noted you are travelling?Where Are You Travelling Too?What Purpose Are You Travelling for?The Way I reed Your Mail Concerning My Fund Sound You Are Feeling Reluctant,Are You Still Interested In Claiming The Fund For Me?

This Fund Is My Life,Am Not Happy With The Way You Handle The Transaction,.I have been thinking of you and my fund,and i can only be happy to compose more love stories if you act fast and claim this fund for me.My Children are worry because am not in Good mood to play with them unlike before,and my reason for this is all about you and my fund,please sweetheart,i so much rely on you,i belive you presence in france will help me claim this fund in order to start my project in Nigeria.Kindly forward the last message received from the security company to me in order to advise you on wayforward.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours.
XXX.

I replied to him with this:
Quote:
Dear XXX,
I was travelling to do some sight-seeing of France. I already told you that.
According to your email to me, you only feel loving toward me if I am working on the transaction for you? That isn't love. What about before the transaction was even mentioned? You supposedly already loved me! If I am to undertake anything further with you, I need to know that you are sincere. I have always been sincere with you. I have done everything I was supposed to for the transaction so far. I haven't heard back from the security company. If you are having problems, I suggest you contact them.
If you do not feel like you love me or want to write more loving words to me, please let me know and we can end our relationship. I will be sad, but I will move on. I will continue on to Benin to meet with the fraudstars. Perhaps Etienne will accompany me.
Please let me know your decision, honeydumpling.

XXXXXX

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How could you doubt the lads ability to love you?
It's only for his money? I am ashaned at you Ima,
he has displayed, given and demonstrated his love in so may ways
Get a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have a life, I think
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry Irishemigrant, he's reassured me with two emails, one of them being a love poem. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Here's his first email in response to mine from above:

Quote:
Please Sweetheart,Dont Be Angry With Me,I love You Before My Transaction Was Introduced To You,And I Believe The You Are In Best Position To Handle My Transaction As My True Lover.My Love To You Is Not Just About Handling My Transaction,It's A True Love In Which No Other Man Can Change My Mind I think he's forgotten his/my genders? .I Have Been Working On The Love Story,Am Working On The One That Will Sweet My Love,And You Suppose To Bear With Me Because Am Working On The Love StoryAll Because Of The True Love I Have With You In Which I Had Done In Past Years And Before The Memory Could be Put Together And Write The Best,It Sometime Take Some Days.Godwilling,I Will Send You One Before I Go To Bed This Evening.

I Noted In Your Mail That You Had Responded To The Security Company,

What Did They Requested For?

I Told You In My Previous Message That The Papers That Presented You Legally To Our Fund had been sent to them,Did They Ask For More Document From You Or What Are They Asking For Before Our Luggage Fund Could Be Deliver To You Sucessfully?

I Await Your Response Before I Go to bed as i Promise The Love Story You Expected From Me Must Have Been Concluded My God Grace.

Yours.
XXX

And, the "love story" : Rolling Eyes Song of Solomon again?

Quote:
Hello,beloved queen Spouse !
How r u my fair&perfect one?i believe as u r receiving this remedy&fragrance of pure love,you will immediately stood up from your lonely&solitude&come down quickly to west africa,precisely in Benin city just to meet the bone of your bones,the one GOD has made only for you to share together,the sexual needs,the family values&the good fruits of our labours.I have come to my garden,my sister,my spouse,i have come gathered my myrrh with my spice;i have eaten my honeycomb with my honey;i have drunk my wine with milk.Eat,o my beloved!drink,yes drink deeply,o beloved ones!I sleep,but my heart is awake,it is the voice of my beloved!she knocks,saying open for me my brother,my love!i have taken off my robe;how can i put it on again?i have washed my feet;how can i defile them?my beloved put her hand by the latch of the door,and my heart yearned for her.I arose to open for my beloved,but my beloved had turned away&was gone.My heart leaped up when she spoke,come my beloved,let us go forth to the field,there i will give you my true love,all manner,new&old,which i have laid up for you,my beloved.From yr humble&great King .

Take care,I love u so much up to death.
GOD bless u all.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad said;
Quote:
I have been thinking of you and my fund,and i can only be happy to compose more love stories if you act fast and claim this fund for me.

Ah, the silver-tongued rascal! Laughing Laughing

MARK DOUGLAS.

Cellphone
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luckey, if you still want to help with this, I think I found your in:
He wants Etienne to take me to an internet cafe to scan and email my passport. PM me if you want to get involved and we can flush out the details.

Here's his latest email:

Quote:
Thanks My Love,I Have written to the security company and noted that you need to submitt valid scan copy of your drivers lincense or international passport for verification purpose.I also noted in their message that you need to give them phone and fax number,though i have not replied back i think it's important i hear from you before i write back to the security company.Concerning the security company request,if you dont have phone and fax number,you can easily ask the guy with you to take you to a cybercafe that can have a scaner that will help you scan your international passport to them for verification purpose In order to move the transaction forward.I believe you can do this tomorrow morning?

(In my last email to him I asked him about part of his story, I asked him what myrrh is and about the spices of which he speaks. I LOVE this response Laughing )
Lastly on my love story and french speaking,I will try and learn french later after i have the rest of mind that the fund in france had been claim and received by me.The Question asked by you on your last mail was written by mistake in my message,kindly ignore that and concentrate on other.Get back to me on your plan to get your identity scann to the security company as soon as possible.

Have a nice sleep as i cover youup with the Blood of Jesus.

Is this supposed to be romantic?? Shocked

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

Etienne is a wiz with computers, and his English isn't half bad either. Smile

PM sent.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'll see your PM and raise you two! Wink

OK Etienne, the wheels are in motion. Here are the updates from this morning.

His first email to me:
Quote:
Good Morning My Love,Hope You Had A Nice Sleep Yesternight?With Due Respect To Your Last Mail,Am Not A Lier,I Dont Tell Lies,I Was Trained By My Late Parent never to lies to other fellow,and am still abiding to the training that was given to me by my late parent,May there Gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Concerning the mistakes in the love poem,truely i copied the story from a book,it took much time to write a love story by myself and am doing my best to satisfy you even without seing you one on one.

I noted in Your Message You Have Gave Etienne,My Email Address To Talk With Me On What I Want From You,Hope You Have Not Expose The Secret Of My Fund To Him?I Expected You To Just Tell Him To Get You A Cyber cafe in which you can scann your identity to the security company incharge of your consignment for identification purpose,what did you want me to tell Etienne when he email me? How Did You Introduced me to Him?Sweetheart,Answer To This Question Are All Important As Am Not Happy With The Way You Mentioned This Etienne Everyday.

His Etienne a man?
How Old His He?
How Did You Know Him?
How Did You Meet Him?
Are You Sleeping In The Same Hotel?

Kindly Response To Those Question In Order To Make Me Happy.

Yours.
XXX

I also received this one a few hours later:
Quote:
Sweetheart,Hope All Is well as am still waiting to hear from you concerning the questions i asked on my previous mail about Etienne.
I also look at the security aspect of your identity concernning the way you sneakout in United state and fill you dont need to Email the valid copy of your international passport to the security company since it reflect your name,I feel is better you contact the security company once again,make them understand you have problem with scanning machine and also you are in france just because of the luggage,and you have no phone,make understand once again that since the luggage is presently at there headquater in Spain,they Should try and make arrangement in delivery the luggage to you at any secure hotel in france.

Sweetheart,try and understand my point clearly,your safety,Love and security of our fund is more important to me,i dont want to loose you and also loose my life.Write back the security company as soon as you finished reading this message,make them understand you are not in your country to respond to their request,and for the transaction to go faster you advise they make arrangement in delivery the luggage to you at any secure hotel in france.

If they agreed to comply with that directive,you will need to book another hotel where you will ask them to bring the luggage and use the hotel you are in now for security purpose.

Sweetheart,with this directive,i believe things could be okay within 2-3days as am not happpy with the way am missing you.Act fast on my directive,am sure they must comply and deliver the luggage to you in order for me to meet you latest on coming friday.

Yours.
XXX

Interestingly, the "security company" doesn't reply to my emails. I guess it's his way of making it look like it's not HIM playing both parts. Surely they'll agree to his new plan?

I replied to my lad with this:
Quote:
Dear XXX,
Thank you for telling me the truth about the poem, that is all I wanted. It's fine to copy it from a book, if you tell me that is where it is from. Which book is it?
It is still a loving gesture. Please keep sending love poems to me. They really do make me smile.

I gave your email address to Etienne because I wasn't sure what you wanted from me for the security company and you told me to have him help me. To answer your questions:
Yes, Etienne is a man. I am not sure of his age, middle aged I think. He does not have his own room at the hotel because he lives nearby. I met him when I was first here. He knows I am alone and need someone to spend time with and someone to help me find my way. I told him that you were a partner of mine in Nigeria, that I am on my way to start a project in Benin and that I am trying to conduct some business with you from france before I continue on my journey to Benin. What would you like me to tell him differently? I didn't tell him about your father's fund, specifically. He also doesn't know that I stole money when I left my ministry. He only knows that I decided to make a change. YOU, please do not tell him about my shady dealings with my ministry, ok?
I will email the security company and tell them that you said that I don't need to send my passport after all. I am not very confident in them. They don't return emails.

I hope you are having a delightfully peachy afternoon.
Take care my sugardrop,
XXXXXX

Now I'm off to email the security company and tell them I don't need to send them my passport. Wink

@luckey: Notice that I him that I told Etienne that he is my partner in Nigeria (that's where he really is). He was claiming to be in Benin. Let's see if he moves. Wink

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another email from Mr. Romance:
Etienne, have you been acting funny? Wink

Quote:
Thanks so much my love,am happy you clarify all you know and how you met mr.etienne. Been with a man and a lady of your caliber that has not know what a sex is,hope mr,etienne has not act funny in order to teach you what i have to teach you about sex?.

Concrning the love story,the book name is love affair,i will try and write more tomorrow,and i also promise not to reveal your secret with the ministry to anyone including mr,etienne.Hope you are also keeping the content in our luggage secret to mr,etiene?Am only saying this because you are in no man country,and if people should know you have lot of dollars with you after you've claimed the luggage from the security company,they might set youup and steal all the fund from you.Also make sure you comply with the security company directive as am missing you and i pray we meet unfailing by friday after you've received my luggage fund.

Does your laptop connected to server in france or you go out to send an email?

I think you need a phone,try and get one as i need to always hear your voice before friday.

I await your response.

Your.

XXX

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think everything will go smoothly if he always hears your voice on Thursdays. Mr. Green

He doesn't stop! Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Etienne has introduced himself to Ray. I'm using bigstring so I can track when he views his email. I don't want to say I've made him nervous, but he opened my introduction seven times before responding, and <strike>eight</strike> nine more after. Laughing

I'll post if he says anything worth pasting.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bonjour Etienne! Well played. I received the bcc of your email to Raymond and could almost hear your french accent. Nice fraternal tone toward my character. Wink Very Happy

I received this from Ray today:

Quote:
Sweetheart,Go Through You Mail and handle the situation on ground in mature way.The secret of my dad fund is very important to secure,do not careless with the love you have with ettienne to loose the transaction.

Yours.

RAY.

I also received an email from the security company letting me know that there are fees I will have to pay in advance Laughing before Ray's package will be shipped to me. I wrote to Raymond and let him know:

Quote:
Dear Sugarshack,
I have received an email from the security company finally. I will copy it here for you. They want you to pay some fees before they will ship the package to me. Please contact them about paying the fees so that I can receive the package for you. I want to help you with this so that you can start your project in Nigeria. I will figure out a hotel address for them to send the package to and send that to them soon.
Why do you say that I have a love with Etienne? I do not have a love with him. He is a friend to me. Are you pulling yourself away from me? Do you still love me? I miss your loving words.
Please write back soon!
XXX

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic