SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance and Cyber Sex

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I've toyed with about 20 romancers so far in my baiting career (I'm still kinda new at this), but I've seriously baited about 10, most have lasted about a month, one 6 months and still running. I've twigged one, dumped several to leave 'em wondering, been dumped by one and several others are still going.

In ALL these baits, the questions and chats eventually get around to sex - some right off and others like to go slow - but eventually the romancers have to get you there. I think it's in their training manual; a victim isn't fully prepared to dole out cash until they're completely in love and they can't be completely in love without sex.

I have often wondered how it is that these guys sit in a very public place and write some of the intimate things they imagine doing. Anyway, I started a new one a couple of days ago . . . actually he ASIM'd me so I think he's an old one coming back rebranded for another try . . . and so I figured I'd push some familiar buttons to see if I could recognize the old lad. I brought up his favorite subject of sex. He's obviously trying a new apporach:

lad: i dont want to talk about sex,,lol
me: okay, but it worries me a lot because my ex and I did not have the same ideas about it.
lad: because i will want to have one if i am talking about it ...and there nobody here with ...even if a girl was with me i will not do that because i like legal things
me: Sex is illegal in Nigeria??
lad: know i mean with someone you dont no....because if we start talking about it ..it can cause a man to rape a woman when he is feeling hunger of sex
me: Oh my!!! At 4 am you'd go out in the streets and grab a woman??? LOL I just had a picture of that in my head. Bad.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have to admire his candor. If you talk to me about THAT then I will just have to rape someone. The long term prospects of this relationship is...?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic