SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Heres my first scam bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rapp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone,

Here is my first scambait. My story is I'm a 23 yo wannabe model. I found some pictures on the internet of one of the many teen models out there and covered up their logo and said it was me. My cover name is Raven and the scammers name is John Lawson. He is supposed to send me a picture of him holding a sign with " I love you Raven" on it. I told him I will not go any further or send any more pictures to him until I see it. So any hints or any other funny things you guys can recommend let me know!!!!

Heres the email starting with his first.

Dear ,

I am John Lawson, the only son of late Dr Andrew Lawson who exports crude oil and gold gems abroad. He died as a result of brief illness,but before his death,he called my attention beside his sick bed and gave me some informations with a document covering $10million which he deposited in my name as a next of kin,in a private security company in Ghana.

I am only 22years,i do not have any experience of handling/investing such an amount.Therefore,I humbly seek for your consent to assist me claim this fund from the security company and invest it properly in your country.

You will take 40% of the total sum for your assistance,while 5% is for any expenses that may incure during the claim,Then you will keep 55% for me in your account.

Please i am looking forward to hear from you,so as to give you the contacts of the security company,for you to contact them and arrange with them for the release of the fund to you.

Please reply to my alternative email address( [email protected] )

Thanks and God bless,

Yours faithfully,

John Lawson.

+233-274053050.

My Response:

Hello Mr Lawson.

I have read your letter, your a young man to have that much money! How the gods have smiled upon you. Tell me about yourself please? I am a struggling model with dreams of the big time. If you would like to know more about me please ask!!!! I would like to get to know you a bit better before we move on with the help you are asking for.

Him:

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail,Am so glad to read your mail.Well,as i stated in my previous mail;am the only son of my late parents.I do not have anybody here in Africa to confide with.

The inheritance was deposited here in Ghana,in a private security company,by my late father in my name as a next of kin.

There is no risk involve in this transaction,because i am here to back up your claim.The only thing i need from you is your maximum assistance and trust,which is the most crucial element in every business.

I am only 22yrs of age; I do not have knowledge of investing/handling such volume of inheritance. Before the death of my father,he warned that my inheritance should not be invested in Africa,due to its insecurity of lives and properties;He further warned me that i should not relate to people about my inheritance,to avoid raising an eye-brow against me,and from killing me,because of jealousy.That's why i have not related it to anybody except you.Please keep it confidencial.

I seek for your consent to help claim my inheritance from the security company and invest it properly in your country.Not because of the percentage you'll take,nor because of any other thing,But for the sake of humanity to man.

Moreso,My agreement with the security company three days a go was,My inheritance should be release to whomsoever i will introduce to them,That was my agreement with the security company.

Therefore,We have to follow this accordingly,What you have to do now is, write to the security company now,Tell them that you are a foreign business partner to John Lawson,whose inheritance is in their vault,for safe keeping.Also tell them that you need more information as per what to do to get John Lawson's inheritance released to you.

I have attached a copy of my passport here.Please feel free to send any of yours,ok. May God bless you.

Then upon receipt of the reply from the security company,let me know for directives.

John,
Call me now on; +233-274053050.

Contacts of the security company as fellows:

Agro Security Company Inc.
Email: [email protected] .
Tel/Fax:+233 568575457.
Dr Douglas Hanovan,
Director.

My Response:

John,

Please do not call me a sir! You make me very upset when you do this, I am a woman not a man. Did you not even take the time to read my email? and you sent me a passport picture so small that I couldn't see anything. Why would you do that? Here is a picture of me that I took on a recent modeling shoot. Please do not call me a guy anymore.

Raven
- Show quoted text -

HIM:
Dear Raven,

Am sorry for addressing you in that way(sir), Please pardon me. I have understood you.Please there is no need of delaying in this claim.Just goahead and contact the security company.Tell them that you are a foreign business partner to John Lawson.
Therefore they should tell you on what to do,for the release of the inheritance to you.

Once you hear from the security company,please let me know for directives.

John.

Contacts of the security company as fellows:

Agro Security Company Inc.
Tel/Fax:+233 568575457.
Dr Douglas Hanovan,
Director.

My Response:

Hello John Lawson

I accept your apology! It's so frustrating though because I get that a lot through email. and I'm not ugly by any means so it just makes me mad is all. I'm sorry if I took it out on you but gosh. John I'm attaching a picture of myself PLEASE tell me what you think of me. Make me smile John!!! Have a great day.

Raven

Him:

Dear Raven,

Thanks for your mail. I have viewed your picture again;What a beautiful lady you are.You just want me to talk;You know that you are a beautiful babe.

I adore you;you are beautiful,sexy and presentable.I hope am not the ony one adoring your beauty.

Thanks you so much. Please can you go ahead to contact the security company and arrange the release of my inheritance with them.so that i will come to your country afterwards.

God bless,

John.

My Response:

John that was so sweet of you to say... I would love to see a picture of you now! I bet your a very attractive powerful man. Please send me a picture of you... Would you like to see more of mine?

I will send that information out to your security company later on today. Don't forget John, I would like to see who I'm talking to.

Love
Raven

Him:

Babe,
You are so beautiful,How i wish am there with you,just to behold your beautiful.I am feeling to see your natural.

Please here is my pic,I will send another later,ok.

Tell me more about yourself. I will come to your country to meet with you,or you can come down here in Ghana to meet me in person.After my inheritance is released to you,I will then have much money to spend with you.

The content of my inheritance is 10million dollars.

Please you can meet me on yahoo chat,so that we can chat,ok. Use my email address on yahoo chat.

John.

My response:

John
I was just about to get off the computer when i seen you sent me your picture.... Guess what you look very sexy!!!! I can't wait to see another one of you... and just for sending me that my girlfriend just took this of me! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Again I'll get that information over to you today.

Love
Raven~

His response:

Queen,

You are so great, am still adoring you,i cannot stop adoring you;This your current picture really touched me,You are a sexy queen.Please always hold yourself for me,ok.

Let two of put it in our schedule to meet each other.

Please do not forget to contact the security company,Because i have contacted them that you will soon reach them for the claim of my inheritance with them,and the security company is waiting for you to apply for the claim.The director said,He further promised to give you an urgent attention once you apply for the claim of my inheritance,as my foreign business partner.

When the inheritance is released to you,We will have enough money to enjoy and to stay together,after investing it.
- Show quoted text -

John.

My Response:

John,

I have to say I'm quite upset with you. I told my father about the deal you and I were going to do, because he is poor and I thought he might like to help and make some money. He ended up hitting me and telling me that you are just promising me these things to have sex with me. Is that true John? If so I have to say I've never felt so used. I thought we had something special. My father just kept yelling at me and hitting me calling me a stupid pig bitch. I've been crying all day John. Please tell me you weren't using me for sex?

Raven

His Response:

Dear Queen,
I wonder why you relate this to your father. Please,how did you do so?. I am not in your country now, How do i sex you from Africa. You can see that it has not happened yet.
Your father cannot chose for you,rather can suggest.But please,you are not a babe girl;not everything you'll relate to you father.
Let us continue in our communication.God will make a way.
Thanks,

My Response:

John I told him because we are poor and he hit me when i told him a bunch of times, I'm very hurt and heart broken, I tried to tell him you were a nice guy and that we were going to be together and he hit me even more. I told him if he didn't accept that, then I was going to move to Africa with you and he got even more mad. I don't know what to do John, please help me, my face is all bruised and bloody. from what he did to me. I can't believe it. I have to go to the hospital now so I do not get any scars. Please tell me how you feel about me, make this all better for me Please John. I dont know what to do. I'm scared. My mom is telling me to go and live with you just so I can get away from my father. He beats us all when he drinks. please help me. I'm sorry I got you into this John but your the only person I can trust. Your not using me are you John? God I'm crying again. I have to go John my father is yelling at me again

His response:

Dear My Queen Raven,

Do not fear,ok. Your father cannot marry you,He cannot choose a life partner for you.I am a christian,What i believe is the Bible,which is the word of God.It says,What God has join together,let no man put assunder.

We do not know ourselves before,But through one way or the other,God is joining us together. We have to have more time to learn ourselves,by staying together,Either you come to Africa here.I promise to give you real love in its fullness.

May looking at your picture,You are just like a golden egg;I promise to handle you with care.

Please,stop relating our affairs with anybody,ok. Just play a maturedly in all we are doing,ok.

Babe,i love you,Not only because of your precious body and building,But the way you communicate with me.

Please my Love,Raven. Contact the security company now,regarding the claim of my inheritance.Do that now,and keep me posted.

John.

The contacts of the security company are as fellows.

Agro Security Company.
Dr Douglas Hanovan,Director.

My response:

John I don't know how you can be so strong through all of this, you really make me feel good with the things that you say. John I think I'm falling in love with you! I hope you can accept that. You make me feel so hot and sexy, you turn me on I can't wait to finally meet you! Can you please send me a big picture of you? I'll make you a deal Smile I want a big picture of you holding a sign that says "I love you Raven" And then I will contact the security company with all of the things you want me to do and then we can be together forever!!!! John I love you I am going to put some older pictures of me in here just for you to enjoy... Tell me what you love about me and the things you would like to do with me!!!! Remember John I want to see a big picture of you with the sign!!!!!! I will keep it our little secret and I wont tell anyone else of the things we talk about.

Love
Raven~

His response:

Queen,

I have viewed all the pics you sent to me.I know you now as Queen,no more Raven.You are a queen of my heart babe, Let me tell you;When you visit me here,I will not eat any other food than juice from your pussy .I will always feed from there.You will not dream going back alone,Unless with me.

I promise to respect you all the days of my life. I promise to handle you like an egg of life. I promise to spend the rest of my life with you,in God fearing.

My Queen, as i explained to you in my first mail.I have inherited 10million$ from my late father,which is in the security company unclaimed now.I do not have any money with me now.I have tell you nothing but the truth.Now that we are in love.Truth is the most crucial thing in love.

I have to take the pictures,as you want,But here,before you can take pictures,you have to pay money for that.Please help me with a little money,to take as many pictures as you want.

I want to hear your voice please.It is good to hear our voice via telephone.

Call me briefly on: +233-274053050.

I love you,

John.

My response:

Hello John,

I'm disappointed to learn that you want me to go through all of this trouble for you but you wont even spend a few dollars to get a picture with a sign that says "Raven I love you" on it... I'm hurt John, I've not asked but one thing from you and you want me to do all of this stuff for you, it's the least you could do! I'm not responding to anymore of your emails until I see the picture of you or I'm not going to contact your security firm until then either.... So I'll be awaiting the picture. I hope you prove my father wrong! But I'm starting to believe he was right. So as soon as I get the picture WITH the sign, so I know it's you!! I'll contact the security firm and show you some pictures of me undressed... the sign will also get you a picture of my sweet sweet pussy! Better hurry up John, I get lonely fast and I'll move on to someone else....

Raven

His:

Dear Queen,

Thanks for your urgent reply. I will do that,as you requested,but try to understand me babe.I didn't mean to let you down,ok.Rather puring my feeling and making you to know my present predicaments now.

Well,i will go and see by God's grace a means to get little money to take the pictures,and send to you.I don't want to miss you babe.

I chrish your beauty.How wish am there to eat the cums from your spotless pussy.Am feeling you now,Am feeling to drink your squirt.You are so beautiful!.

Please try to call me,ok.

John.

my response:

I'm still upset with you. I will not call until I have my pictures of you!

Raven

And thats where I'm at right now.... waiting for his picture! I know it's a little dry and boring, but as I said it was my first one! Any ideas how to take this a little further? Or any good ways to end it? All comments appreciated
Frogsruleok
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That made me laugh my arse off. Then feel a bit sick, but then laugh again.
Laughing
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am feeling to drink your squirt.You are so beautiful!.

Ewwwww!!!!

You should feel ashamed of yourself - getting a lad all horny and making him think he's getting a payday.
Well done!!! Cool

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Rapp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see everyone say but I don't know if theres another meaning behind it.... Lad? whats up with the word?
Albimonte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on the same guy, telling him that I'm an anti-racism and gender mainstreaming activist from eastern Germany. Let's see if he sends me nice pics, too....
benonel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehehe.

Let me se the pics you'r sending him , maybe I have the same feelings ? Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy
VigilAnte
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm also on the same guy and am piling up loads of BS in his e-mail box.

Take a look at www.filedestructor.com - (Hat tip: Ima Baeder!). You can create large files of junk to send to him. His ISP (or more likely the cyber-cafe) seems to be limited to 10 MB, so you can send him a lot of individual files of junk.

You can see my latest response to him under the heading of "Sometimes I crack myself up"

VigilAnte

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic