SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Johnson is blessed by the Ginger Twatt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sparrowhawk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I took a leaf out of Shivers book and went for a religious theme and got a fantastic audio trophy out of it scroll to the bottom of the page for the wav file.

http://www.crackedspine.com/mrjohnson.htm
Director, Auditing and Accounting,
Financial Bank,
Cotonou - Benin
West Africa
[email protected]

ATTN: Sir/Madam

Sir,

With due respect and regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one MR. MUSTAPHA MOHAMMED of Morocco, who died (with his entire family) in the ill-fated Kenya airways (AIRBUS A310-304 5Y-BEN) of January 30th, 2000; off the coast of Abdijan - Cote D' Ivoire. The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund either from his family or relation before o

ur discovery to this development.

Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was US$35M (Thirty-Five Million United States Dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through my good friends who works with chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Cotonou -Benin. He recommended you to be viable and capable to champion a business of such magnitude without any problem. Though I did not mention to him the source of the fund I intend to invest, because of the need to keep everything confidential until the fund enters your designated account.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place. The directives and all needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and it would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party who will forward claims (as the next of kin) to the Bank and also present a foreign account where the money will be transferred into, after due verification and clarification.

Note, the verification and approval will be a mere formality as we (my colleagues and I) have perfected all underground work for a smooth and speedy conclusion of this transaction.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, 70% will be for me and my collegues.

As I indicated earlier, you are advised to keep this transaction as top secret. We are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and you ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund (according to percentages previously indicated) and further investment, either in your country or any country you may advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal. The account owner entered the name of only one next of kin, leaving the space for the 'alternative next of kin' blank so immediately you confirm your willingness to be part of this transaction we will submit your name as the alternative Next of Kin, and the bona fide beneficiary to the account; as the primary next of kin died in the plane crash.

Yours faithfully,
DR.JOHNSONAZISI

N/B: Please contact me through this number recently acquired for the success of this transaction: +229 58 68 21.

[email protected]

dr_ALIMBAH,
I am most very interested in you mutually benefical cash offer. Please give me more information unto how I may assist you in the developmentationilism of this transaction. First and foremost I am sorry for the great loss of MR. MUSTAPHA MOHAMMED of Morocco, who died (with his entire family) in the ill-fated Kenya airways (AIRBUS A310-304 5Y-BEN) of January 30th, 2000; off the coast of Abdijan - Cote D' Ivoire. This is a terrible thing. I too lost my entire family on an ill fated camping trip to the hackney marshes. Luckily some knackers will do anything for crack and I got them back and I got sorted out if you get my drift.
Needless to say I suffer from a hearing disability so I will no be able to hear your beautiful voice on the phone. But I can get my son to listen for me and tell me what you say. Please let me know what I must do to get this offer going well.

May the lord of all bless you like the child of the ginger prophet.

Amen God loved and blessed you

Rev Derren Fiehl

Dear Sir

Thanks for your mail, and willingness to be a part of this transaction.
I will be willing to make the transaction and invest the fund (through you) You should please make available your full names and contact information so that I will insert them in the records as the alternative next of kin to Mr. mustapha mohammed. After that the bank will then recognize you as the legitimate Next of kin to Mr. Mustapha Mohammed and therefore the bona fide beneficiary to the fund in the account.
Afterwards you will make a formal application to the bank (as the next of kin) requesting the transfer of the fund into your chosen bank account. I will send you a text to guide you in writing the application to the bank.
Like i informed you earlier, I have made all the necessary connections in the bank so the application will be a mere formality. it will be approved immediately and the fund remitted into your chosen bank account. It is from here that we will talk about disbursement and investment of the fund.
I await your response with the requested information so that we could proceed immediately. Do to poor connections could not open the box Pls beer with me.

Yours,
Johnson Azisi

Mr Johnson,
Let us now retract the foreskin of this deal, My Details are the following
Acc# 807702422
code# 11 11 89
Ginger pubes Credit union
9" Knob and first

If you need any more details let me know. Its a very small but reliable credit union

Thank my God love for you enternally in the sunshine of our youth.

Derren

PLS FILL THIS FORM AND SEND IT TO BANK

(text of next of kin application)

ATTN: DR.USMAN IBRAHIM

HEAD, CLAIMS VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL BOARD,
FINANCIAL BANK, BENIN.
C/185 RUE DU GOUVERNNUER BAYOL,
AKPAKPA,
COTONOU REPULIC OF BENIN.

Email:[email protected]

TEL: +229 69.87.13

FAX: +229 33 61 23.12

Sir,
APPLICATION AS NEXT OF KIN

I, Mr. ..................., of
......................,Tel:.............................,Fax:..................., next of kin to Mr. MUSTAPHA
MOHAMMED, a customer of your bank who died with hisentire family in the ill fated Kenya Airways (flight) plane crash of 2000 and whose death was announced in your National Newspapers, do hereby apply for the claim of my kin's fund which has been lying in your bank since his death. Before his death, Mr. MOHAMMED was maintaining an account in your bank with the following co-ordinates:
BANK NAME: FINANCIAL BANK, BENIN
BANK ADDRESS: C/185 RUE DU GOUVERNNUER BAYOL,
APKAPKA,
COTONOU REPULIC OF BENIN.
ACCOUNT NAME: MUSTAPHA MOHAMMED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 270000113876
BALANCE AS AT LAST OPERATION: US$35MILLION .

I am sorry for the late application, this is because due to the circumstances of his death his WILL was not made public until lately. With the reading of his WILL, I was confirm as the Next of Kin to this account in your bank. The sudden death of Mr. MOHAMMED has put to hold all his on-going projects, so the release of the fund will enable us complete these on-going projects. I do therefore request your bank to transfer the fund left in this account to my bank account with the following co-ordinates:

BANK NAME: ...................................
BANK ADDRESS: ................................
ACCOUNT NAME: ................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER: ..............................
BANK SWIFT CODE: .............................
I will be very grateful if my application is given due consideration; pledging my readiness to provide any required extra information to buttress my claim as the bona fide next of kin to Mr. MOHAMMED. And also make available my legal representative to any panel/board instituted by the bank to investigate this claim. I do request that all communication regarding this should be done in English Language to enable me understand fully what is going on. Hoping that you will bear with the delay in forwarding this application, it had to do with situation in the family following the untimely death of Mr. MOHAMMED. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours faithfully.

Mr.JOHNSONAZISI

------------------------------------------

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr

Dear,Derren Fiehl

How are you today? I received the copy of the filled form you send and it was ok. If possible for you kindly sign it to look more authentic and send as attachment to the Bank email address therein the application.

Moreover, as soon as you foward the application to the Bank do not hesitate to notify me. My assurance is always intact that we must conclude successfully.

Thanks for your cooperation so far.

mr.Johnsonazisi

------------------------------------------

Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr

Our Ref: FB/NOK/CVA/1606-2004
Your Ref:
Date:
16-06-2004

ATTN: MR. REV. DERREN FIEHL
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA
HEAD, CLAIMS VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL BOARD
Sir,

NEXT OF KIN RECONFIRMATION

Your Next of Kin application of today 16th June, 2004 refers.

Our preliminary investigations confirmed your claim as the Next of Kin to Mr. Mustapha Mohammed as both genuine and legitimate.

You are therefore required to fill out the attached form and return it to this office, for account verification and information reconfirmation.This is necessary prior to the final approval and the remittance of the
fund to your designated bank account.

Please accept our heart-felt sympathy and condolence on the death of Mr.Mohammed. He was truly a reputable customer of our bank.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Usman IBRAHIM.
(For, Financial Bank, Benin)
D/Line: +229 95 67 16

100s of FREE email addresses --->
http://www.UltimateEmail.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic