SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lotto lad - how long can I keep him?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting a lotto for the last couple of weeks. I wasn't really sure I wanted to do a lottery scam but one fell in my lap and I decided to give it a go. I've read that these guys move fast and it's not easy to keep them on the hook for too long. Still, I thought I'd try. Very Happy

I'll spare you the e-mail about how I won the lottery. I won an online lottery I didn't even enter - what are the odds? I contact them and let them know I want to claim it. They ask for my information and we'll go from there. Very Happy

Players:
Harry Bosch - me
Daniel Wallace - first Lottery contact
James Watson - Lawyer for the lottery
Darryl Bosch - me. Harry's more responsible brother.

Quote:
Danny boy,

Glad to hear from you! Thank you for the congratulations, I'm really happy to have won!

Here is the info you requested:

1. Full names. --Harry Crax Bosch
2. Phone number. -- (xxx) xxx-xx75
3. Fax number. --- Don't have one
4. Occupation. --- Currently unemployed, but member of the Bosch family that makes tools.
5. Sex. -- Yes, please. Ha, ha. Male
6. Age. -- 39
7. Nationality. --- American, born and raised
8. Country of residence. --America

Thanks.

I am told to contact James Watson attorney, for further instructions.

Quote:
Aug 9

Jim,

I won a lottery and was told to contact you by Dan Wallace. What is the next step?

Harry Bosch

Quote:
Attn: Harry
In accordance with my statutory obligation and jurisdiction, I humbly
inform you that I am a solicitor and my area of jurisdiction is in the
area of filing of applications for your undelivered funds, lost claims
due to various factor ie time expiration and irregularities in receiving
address etc.....In this circumstance, filing for your funds(Winnings). I will do all the neccessary processing and make sure your funds is remmited into your nominated account as soon as possible.

My duty in the appropriate circumstance will be to file an application
in this regard and ensure your winings are approved to which effect an
official approval notice will be issued in Black and White. I will
send a copy of this to you for your perusal.
Having made clear the above, should you require my services, I will be
obliged to forward my conditions of going into performance to you for
appraisal and consideration. Please note that I need the informations below for verification before i proceed.
i). Reference numbers
ii).ticket numbers.... etc........
iii) phone number.........

Your's in service,
Barrister James Watson

Quote:
Aug 10

Jimbo,

Ok you needed the ticked information. I can give you that. Here it is:

34-2xxxxx556; with serial number xxx-66x draw the lucky numbers xx-14-xx-21-xx-92-xx,

And my phone number: (xxx) xxx-xx75

I can't wait for this prize! I hope to hear from you again soon.

Jim sends me fake certificate saying I won.

Then he hits me up for money. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Aug 11

Attn: Harry,

In furtherance to my earlier email, we hereby inform you that the authenticity of your claim has been verified personally at the Personell and verifications Department of XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX XXXXX, United Kingdom, organisers of the Lottery event in which you drew lucky numbers to emerge winner of 2m pounds(Two Million pounds sterlings) in category A with some difficulty though, i had to send your winnings certificate by fax to them. I have just received confirmation. We are therefore able to carry out your instruction in accordance with your application for representation.

In pursuant of your instruction we hereby inform you of the attendant prerequisites which should necessarily be met if we are to meet with your request timely. It is therefore imperative that you meet with the requirements hereunder.

1. Provision of scanned copy of the demographic pages of your international passport or valid drivers license.
2. Payment of our consultation/retainer fees.
3. As per deposition of affidavit of trust at the High court; the attendant fee will be needed also;

(i). consultation/retainer.......150.00 pounds
(ii).Stampduty ................. 50.00 pounds

Total:.................200.00 pounds

You are therefore required to forward the amount; 200pounds to this office, via Moneygram Money Transfer. It is against our policy to pay for our client and impossible to decuct this fee from your original fund.
Upon your meeting with our requirements, as stated herein,we will immediately commence with your instructions in endoresing and processing your claim to make sure the transfer takes place immediately to any nominated account of your choice.

As adviced, please find below payment intruction for the fee to cover the cost of stamp duties and cost of deposition and other over heads;

You are to send the sum of 200 pounds via moneygram money transfer to the Accountant; Mr. Bill Clarke using his information below:

Mr. Bill Clarke
DX 80 London
Chancery Lane, EC4Y 7HJ
United Kingdom.

Please, do not fail to send the transfer informations control number, name of sender, amount sent e.t.c. Also note that if you do not feel comfortable to pay for my assisting you process and makine sure you receive your winnings fund through online banking here in UK to your account in your country, you can come down personally to process the claims yourself and collect the cheque of the winnings fund. Note that this option will cost you 3000 pounds because of the payment official handling charges.
I await your response.

Your's in service,
Barrister james Watson

Harry is American so this Pounds thing confuses him.

Quote:
Jimbo,

Pounds? Can you convert that to American dollars. I don't know how much to send in Pounds. Thanks man.

Harry Bosch

Quote:
Harry,

I have tried calling several times without anybody picking up the phone. The conversation of 200 pounds to dollars is $405 and the conversion of your winnings fund to dollars is $4m. As adviced, please find below payment intruction for the fee to cover the cost of stamp duties and cost of deposition and other over heads;

You are to send the sum of 200 pounds via moneygram money transfer to the Accountant; Mr. Bill Clarke using his information below:

Mr. Bill Clarke
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

Please, do not fail to send the transfer informations control number, name of sender, amount sent e.t.c.
I await your response.

Your's in service,

He's impatient.
Quote:
Aug 13

Harry,

I am waiting to hear from you.

Quote:
Aug 13

Jimbo,

Oh, sorry. I was away yesterday. I'll have to call around about Moneygram, I haven't used it before. By the way, why do I have to pay fees when I won something? It seems weird to me that you're making me pay you to get my prize. Anyway, I'll check this Moneygram thing out.

Harry Bosch

Quote:
Dear Mr. Bosch,

I quite understand your reservation towards paying for the processing of your winnings. Be well adviced that as an attorney I am working directly for you and not the lottery organisation and as such it is expected that the processing fee should be borne by you and not the lottery organisation. Similarly, i am a man of my words, and as such will make sure i keep my promise in processing your claims for the released of the winnings funds immediately.

I am not authorized to make any withdrawals from your winnings at any point from the application to the approval stages.The fee I ask for is to offset official charges of deposition and stamp duties in the courts here in the United Kingdom.. You do not expect me to make these payments personally, or do you? because it is against our policy.You should understand that your funds must be processed before it can be accessable. I do not have the authorization to make withdrawals from your funds because they have been bonded to be received by the beneficiary which is you, to its full payment. My job is basically to secure deposition of affidavit of trust at the High court,consultation/retainer and Stampduty on your behalf. All these must be done and presented at the remmitance department of the bank there after i will be given an approval for the release of your funds. This approval will be presented to the bank and they will now contact you to re-confirm your account details that you would like your funds transfered to. Please follow the procedure to receive your funds as promise yesterday.
As adviced, please find below payment intruction for the fee to cover the cost of stamp duties and cost of deposition and other over heads;

You are to send the sum of 200 pounds via western union money transfer to the Same info as before

Please, do not fail to send the transfer informations control number, name of sender, amount sent e.t.c.

On this ground I shall be willing to accept this agreed fee immediately as time is very vital to my success, bearing in mind that I need 5 days to get this approval issued. I have demanded for your winings certificate and a letter of guarranty from the promotions company. I mmediately i receive them i shall forward to you for your perusal.

Your's in service,

Oops, Harry has a problem... Notice he went to WU instead of Moneygram.

Quote:
Aug 14

James,

I still think it sucks.

Anyway, I went to Western Union but I saw that my psycho ex-girlfriend is working there. She is bad news man. She is into the dark arts and dresses all gothy. She has threatened to put a curse on me in the past, and normally I don't believe in that stuff. But she is just scary enough to make you not want to take any chances. Anyway, I didn't go in. She scares the crappola out of me. Is there some other way to get it to you? I ain't messing with that nutjob. Let me know.

Jim's response..

Quote:
Harry,

Your ex-girlfriend cannot stop you from success in life. She might have a big mouth but she is not God. [ Laughing ] Anyway go to Walmart to use moneygram to send the processing fees as give earlier. Moneygram is a better option to avoid your ex-girl's problems.

Continued... Very Happy

Quote:
Jimbo,

You haven't met her. Trust me, she can make anyone's life miserable.

I'll look at Moneygram. Thanks.

Harry

Impatient, impatient, impatient!

Quote:
Aug 15

Harry,

I expected the moneygram transfer details yesterday because i have started the processing already. The processed documents like the affidavit and stamp duties will not be given to me unless i make the payments. I need these documents to present to the bank before your funds will be released. I should think you where busy and hope to receive the informations today.

Mr. Watson.

Quote:
Jimbo,

Oh, yeah. Sorry I was smoking a little yesterday and all I felt like doing was watching Brady Bunch reruns and eating cheetos. Seeing my ex freaked me out and I had to relax. You know how it is.

I'll look into to it today.

Harry

Jim's reply is short and sweet:

Quote:
Okay am waiting to receive the informations from you.

I try to see if I can get him to fill out forms.

Quote:
Dude why didn't you tell me that there so many security forms and stuff to deal with. I spent a good hour down filling out stupid forms. Apparently they're all concerned about terrorism and whatnot. Anyway, you have to fill out some form too before they will give you the MCTN. So I'm sending you the form. Get back to me.

I think he's no stranger to being baited...

Quote:
Mr. Harry,

When you are ready to collect your winnings fund let me know.

So I decided to throw a little abuse at him. I think I see the end coming at this point. Laughing

Quote:
Jimbo,

What's your damage? I told you I went down to the dxmn office and filled out the damn information and I sent you the daxx form to get your dxmn MCTN. How fxxking dare you give me attitude like that! I spent well over an hour trying to get your money and you come back with this? You're a jerk, Jim. I want my winnings but I think I'm going to see if I can work with a different atttorney and have the money sent to the them. Asswipe.

Harry

Alas, he ignores the abuse and gives me this:

Quote:
Aug 16 (7 days ago)

Harry,

After tomorrow your funds will be returned as unclaimed. Please update me.

So I hurl more abuse. And send him the blurry MG slip.

Quote:
Jimbo,

They're NOT UNCLAIMED!!! I'm claiming them. You can't do that, you dumbass. What kind of lawyer are you? You obviously don't know anything about the law.

What would you have me do, Jimbo? Huh? I went to the Moneygram office, I got your fees sent, and then they told me to have you do the form to get your tracking number. I'm not above the law and neither are you. You need a reality check, buddy. As it so happens, since I want my bloody money and you're a lazy, lying, crap of a lawyer. I filled out your part of the form for you. It's illegal but what choice did you leave me? I hope you don't mind but I put on the form that you career was man whore - you suck xxck for bucks. Sorry man, thought you had that one coming. Here's your stupid form with the info you need. NOW get me my lottery win.

Suck it,
Harry

At this time, Harry's brother gets wind of the transaction and contacts our friend Jimbo.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Watson,

I understand you have been working on a deal with my brother,
Harry Bosch? No doubt he has told you about me and most likely he filled your head with lies. I want you to know that my brother is a disgraced member of our family. He may have mentioned that our family is the Bosch Family behind the tool company? Harry has been disowned by our family for various indiscretions. He is not one to be trusted. He is also a notorious pot head, he spends a large amount of his time laying around his shack smoking weed. What money he has goes towards his weed habit. He only recently
stopped living out of his van. From what I can gather you were going to give him money from some sort of lottery? Is this accurate? Can
you give me some details on that. If Harry did in fact win a
lotter then I would pleased that he would have money to take
care of himself. However, I would be the trustee of that money as I
don't think Harry can handle the finances himself... he'd spend
it all on marijuana I'm afraid.
Please let me know the status of this and how I can be of
service.

Yours,
Darryl H. Bosch

Jim responds with this:

Quote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007
Darryl, I am willing to release the fund to you but you must
follow the procedures. I will do this after you give me the go ahead. Please reply.

And to Harry's last nasty message he responds with this:

Quote:
Harry,

I can understand your interesting jokes. Please note that i would not be held reliable if you do not send the traansfer informations today for me to begin the processing of your claims. I want you to know that somebody is trying to collect your funds in our possession, we have demanded for the batch number and ref. no. This person is very close to you because he was able to tell us some informations about you except the batch number etc. If this person is able to provide these info. be rest assured that you might loose this winning fund.

Oh, that sounds like a threat, doesn't it? Harry is going to flip out!

Quote:
Aug 17 (6 days ago)

Jimbo,

I have no idea what you mean by "jokes". I sent you the freaking information so please acknowledge that you picked up the money and send me my winnings.

And you absolutely will be held reliable for the problems here. Again you must not know anything about the law and must not be any kind of real lawyer for you to claim such things.

Who? Who is that is close to me that can claim the winnings? No one can claim winnings besides the actual winner. A lawyer would know that. Please get this thing going already. I sent you the money. If you're having a problem with then tell me what it is. I don't see what the hell is holding this up.

Bite me,
Harry

Ok, maybe not totally flip out... yet. But he does give his brother an earful.

Darryl to Jim:

Quote:
James,

What did you say to my brother? He called me and was yelling at me
for stealing his money. Then he said he paid you a couple hundred
dollars to release the winnings which he said are refusing to do?
He seems to think you're running off with his money or that you and
I are in cahoots to take his money. At least that's what I got
from the conversation, it was hard to understand it's entirety
since he was hurling a bunch of obscenities at me.

Please let me know what is going on here. I am the trustee of my
brothers accounts and after a little investigation, I can confirm
that he did pull out $405 from his accounts on August 15th and
wrote in his account booklet that it was for "lottery".

I am willing to work with you but I need to know what is going on
and why brother thinks that you're keeping his money from him.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Darryl H. Bosch

Jim's response:

Quote:
Darryl, He said he sent the processing fees but the moneygram information was not clear. I have demanded for the proper information before i proceed. I shall update you later when i hear from him.

And so he does ask for the information from Harry:

Quote:
Aug 17 (6 days ago)

Okay, send me the moneygram reference number and other details as soon as possible.

Quote:
18 (5 days ago)

If you sent the money then send the ref. number and other details on the receipt.

I guess that having "Darryl" tell him that the money was withdrawn from Harry's accounts made him believe that there really is money to be collected. Laughing

Harry responds to the e-mails asking for the control number:

Quote:
What? Too lazy to even read the receipt? I don't like you Jimbo, not at all.

I'm doing all the work so I don't see why your dumbass should get paid any kind of a lawyer fee.

Here's the MCTN: 7543xxx0
Sent by: Harry Bosch
Sent to: James Watson
Amount: $405

Send me my money now.

Harry

That makes him happy.... for the time being. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Hrry,

Thanks for the information. I will have the money picked up and will proceed to process your claims on Monday and update you of the development. Hopefully the bank will contact you on how to transfer your funds to your account. Please you will update me as soon as you hear from the bank.

Congratulations

Mr. Watson.

Oh, no..

Quote:
Aug 20 (3 days ago)

Harry, was just informed that the MTCN number is not correct, please check this and update me immediately.

He is one impatient lad, I tell you. About an hour later this:

Quote:
Aug 20 (3 days ago)

I am still waiting to hear from you.

And an hour after that...

Quote:
Aug 20 (3 days ago)

Harry,

I am so dissappointed in you. I had concluded the processing with my money thinking that i will pick up the moneygram you sent today. On getting there i was told that there was not such transaction. I was on my way to the bank to submit the already processed documents to the remmittance department for the immediate release of your funds. I am so dissappointed.

I await to hear from you.

James.

He also contacts Darryl:

Quote:
Please can i have your phone number to call you.

Quote:
James,

I would be happy to give you my number, however at this time I am
away on a business trip. I am only reachable by e-mail, my laptop
is my constant companion at the moment. I will be home later this
week. Please do keep me updated on what is happening with my
brother. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Darryl H. Bosch

Hmm.... I wonder if he's becoming suspicious?

Quote:
I will only update you if i know you by talking to you.

Anyway, Darryl will respond to him later. Back to Harry.

Quote:
Aug 20 (3 days ago)

Jimbo,

Are you serious? You're disappointed in me? You have jerked me around for days on getting my winnings. You won't fill out the necessary paperwork, you accuse me of being a liar and then you try to threaten me by claiming that someone who "knows" me has contacted you to take my winnings. That's rich, dude, you being disappointed in me. You have some serious balls to say that to me.

The number was 754xxx02. Check on it again.

Harry

Quote:
Harry,

I will confirm this tomorrow and shall update you accordingly.

Still not working, huh?

Quote:
Aug 21 (2 days ago)

When you become responsible in sending the processing fees, let me know. Then your winnings fund will be released to you.

Now Harry is flipping out!

Quote:
Aug 21 (2 days ago)

Jimbo,

Dear God! What is the problem now?! I sent you the fxxking money, I sent you the fxxking control number and now what? You're still not giving me my fxxking winnings?! You are a thief and a liar aren't you? You stole my money and now you're trying to get out of sending the winnings you promised. You are a bad man, and a lousy lawyer. I'm going to report you. You can't get away with stealing my money you A$$HOLE!

Screw you!
Harry

Side note - this lad is great for when I'm having a bad day. It's nice to have someone to take it out on. Laughing

Anyway, back to the show. From Jim:

Quote:
Aug 21 (2 days ago)

When the authorities contact me they might come for you because i will tell them about the fake moneygram slip and information you sent. Like i said earlier, when you are ready to collect your funds let me know.

Fake? Never!

Quote:
A$$hole,

What are you talking about? You did not receive any fake information. Is your head so far up your a$$ that you can't figure out something as simple as a fxxking transfer? Screw you and and horse you rode in. Go ahead and tell the authorities, they'll laugh in your stupid face. I have the proof.

You'll be interested to know that I have been contacted by another attorney about this transaction and I told him that I would give him the information. He said he'd get my winnings to me since you're such a fxxk up. I'll be sure and keep you updated. Maybe you should talk to him and see how a competent attorney works. Ass Goblin.

Bite me.

In the meantime, Darryl responds for the demand for a phone number:

Quote:
Mr. Watson,

While I appreciate your position, it is simply not possible for you
to reach me by phone at the moment. Later this week when I am home
I will be available.

I don't think it was necessary for you to take that tone with me.
It came across as quite rude and I don't believe I have said or
done anything to deserve a rude attitude from you. I am only
trying to help. If you are angry at my brother for some reason or
another, take it up with him.

If you want my help on this matter, I must insist on being kept in
the loop - even while I am away on this trip. So please do so. I
will give you my phone number to call when I get home on Thursday.

Sincerely,
Darryl H. Bosch

His response is again short and sweet:

Quote:
Okay i will wait till thursday.

I guess I'm not going to deter him from the phone. I'll have to ask around about someone taking the call. Wink

That's the last that Darryl has heard from him.

Back to Harry.

I guess this is a threat?

Quote:
Aug 22 (1 day ago)

Hahahahahahahaha, your brother darryl is in charge now.

At least I know he bit on the brother thing. Laughing He believes he can get old Darryl to give him the cash.

Quote:
A$$ Goblin,

What are you talking about? My brother has nothing to do with this! I sent you the money. I sent the money. I just checked on it, it was picked up. So either you are lying to me or the attorney got it. Either freaking way I want my damn money. Sxxthead.

Bite me,
Harry

Yesterday he sent me (Harry) a copy of the letter to him from Darryl, I guess as proof that he has been in contact with him. Harry's response:

Quote:
A$$ Goblin,

What exactly are you trying to prove with this? For all I know you wrote it yourself. And even if my brother did do it, big freaking deal. Oooh, I'm so scared! I've dealt with my brother my whole life, I know what he's like.

And I will tell you what I told you before - I SENT the money, It WAS PICKED UP by someone. Maybe not you, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're lying about it. But someone got it so I want my winnings. Now!

Screw you,
Harry Bosch

Quote:
Aug 22 (19 hours ago)

Only people that are not seroius talk like you. When seroius people collect you funds then you will understand.

Really?

Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...... I'm telling on you to your brother. Wah, wah.

Is that how serious people talk, Jimbo? Because I seem to recall some e-mails from you to that effect. I believe it was sent today. You are a stupid, crappy lawyer who wouldn't know how to do his job if it bit him on the ass. You some how fxxked up picking up a Money Transfer. A monkey could do that. I paid and I want my funds! Now! Now! Now! Now! Now!

This is the latest from this morning:

Quote:
5:53 am (4 hours ago)

Harry,

Somebody will be sending the processing fees today afterwhich you will loose this fund. Its so unfortunate that your weed intake has made you loose a fortune. This is why you are so poor.

I guess he is counting on the brother. Unfortunately, he's not going to find D. much easier to work with... Twisted Evil

My reply, because it's just too fun not to...

Quote:
A$$ Goblin,

Exactly who is sending you the processing fees? I sent you the processing fees, several days ago! They were picked up you freaking idiot!! You're either incedibly stupid or a liar. Probably both.

I want my money and I want it now!!!

Bite me,
Harry

Finally! I think I caused him to snap a little. I've been waiting for him to insult me properly. Laughing

Quote:
3:09 pm (10 minutes ago)

I hope your mother's ass collected the money. I did not and will make sure someone else collect it cos of your foolishness.

My mother's ass? I love it!

Now I need to have him "talk" to D. I had D send him an e-mail saying he was on his way back to town and would give him a number shortly. I guess I better get on that.

Hee, hee. He is mad at me now...

Quote:
Weed smoker,

Are you as human being of a long dick that has little brain to send emails.I dont think you are normal because everybody in your category have collected their winnings fund except you. This is why you are so poor. You dont take things serious all you do it wake up and get high. Maybe when you are 90years you will understand how foolish you have been.

My reply. Notice I conveniently forget that he said I had a little brain..

Quote:
Ass Goblin,

Well, thank you. I appreciate you saying that I have a long dick. That's actually a compliment dumbass.

Did everyone really collect their winnings? Or did you just steal their money like you did mine? You are a thief and a liar. Not mention a Dumbass. I'm reporting you for stealing my money. Unless you want to come clean and send me my winnings. You son of a motherless goat.

Bite me,
Harry

Also Darryl contacted him..

Quote:
James,

A quick message to tell you that I am on my way home now. I will
give you my number when I arrive.

I got a frantic e-mail from Harry saying that you're stealing his
money. Whatever is going on? Please let me know, I insist on
being kept in the loop.

Sincerely
Darryl H. Bosch

Response:

Quote:
Give me your phone number for explanation then you will understand that
he is not serious.

So I have arranged to give him a Pimp My Number number and we'll see if he calls. I'm hoping that if he does, he rants about Harry, should be fun!

**Please use the 'Edit' function to add to this thread.** Cherrie Wink

Alas, I think he has twigged on Darryl. He was never real keen on him, I believe. That doesn't mean that he won't keep insulting Harry, however. Laughing

Quote:
Aug 24 (18 hours ago)

When you grow up you will be wise. fxxked up ass hole

Harry uses some insults from the Bibilical curse generator:
Quote:
Ass Goblin,

I will be wise, huh? Thanks.

Oh, remember my psycho ex-girlfriend? The one I was scared of? I manned up and went to talk to her. I told her all about you and how you stole from me. She said to tell you this:

O that thou wouldest be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, thou whose name is but dung!

And this:

I pray thou shalt be thrown into a den of hyperactive lions, O thou lying Girgashite!

A couple of curses for you bud. Enjoy that.

I guess he didn't like that...

Quote:
I can now see that your girlfriend smokes more weed. Where do you americans get this weed and hard drugs you take? Please man up another courage and go meet her, tell her i would like to fxck her smelling pig ass and piss into her fxxking mouth.

That just doesn't seem proper for an English Barrister does it? Tsk, tsk..

This was his last correspondence to Darryl. I don't know why he freaked out. Confused

Quote:
Please stop corresponding with me because you are worse off than your brother in brain.

"Your family is infected with the weed virus." - J4m3s W4t50n again
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearty congratulations are in order here. You really kept him in the loop all the way. It is extremely difficult to get that amount of dialogue out of a Lotto Lad.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Verbena782
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afferbecklauder ~ Thank you! This is my first go at a Lotto Lad and I'm really surprised that he is still with me. Laughing

The latest is that Jimbo has totally lost faith in Darryl. I don't know what started it, perhaps when he called D? I'm not even sure he did, but it would make sense. After the last e-mail D replied. I hadn't even considered at the time that he may have "talked" to D so I sent this. After the fact, I realized it may have been a mistake... Oh, well. Wink

Quote:
You are clearly insane. I am glad now that you are too stupid to
understand anything because frankly I would not want to work with someone is so clearly unbalanced.

By the way, for your information I checked on my brother's claims
that he sent the money. I verified through the MoneyGram that
money was indeed sent and picked up by someone by the name of U5m4n B377o. Is that or is that not an associate of yours? It doesn't
sound like an English name. Are you really English? I'm going to
be looking further into this. I will also be reporting you
thievery to the proper authorities.

D4rryl H. B05ch

Quote:
You are as stupid as your brother. he has affected you with his weed intake. When you are not high please talk to me.

Hmm....

Quote:
James,

You are clearly an unbalanced individual. I do not smoke weed.
Perhaps you do, with the way you have been behaving. I shall be
looking into to you and your credentials. As I said before, we do
alot of business in the UK and therefore I have many business
contacts who can confirm or deny your credibility. We shall see if
you are on the up and up.

Cordially,
D4rryl H. B05ch

His last response as of last night:

Quote:
Can you come to my office so that we will know who has a family of weed in their blood? Your family is infected with the weed virus. Please come, just ask your dead brother harry to give you my address for i am
expecting you.

Weed virus, huh? I have never heard of such a thing. Laughing

The dead brother Harry throws me off, I never said anything to him about Harry being dead.... at least not in e-mail. Again, I'm wondering if he called D. I did tell the person with the PMN to feel free to screw with Jim any way he wanted after all. Laughing I'll keep this updated.

Oh, Harry hasn't responded to the last insult just yet. I have a response written out but haven't sent it yet. It would probably be the end of this whole thing so I want to be sure. Very Happy

"Your family is infected with the weed virus." - J4m3s W4t50n again
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic