SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first try

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Wonderful
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started way over the top and shot myself in the foot. I'll definately refine my style as I advance in my 419 hunting.

-Mr. Wonderful

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

Attn:Sir/Madam,

Following the instruction from the president Federal Republic of Nigeria this morning ,in conjuction With United Nation committee on foreign matters, I wish to inform you that approval has been granted on your payment to be paid to you through diplomatic immunity cash delivery in your country.

This means you will receive your payment via official cash presentation by diplomatic means in your country .However, i wish to inform you that your payment is among other payments that will be leaving the shore of Nigeria to our diplomatic base in your country.

You are to make arrangment for the clearance charges of the consignment on the arrival of the diplomat in your airport.

However, following the approval granted, We urge you to wait for the arrival of your payment by diplomatic cash delivery, as every arrangment have been concluded by the board of Trustees of the UN, members of the diplomatic channels and the Presidency to ensure a hitch free delivery.

The consignment will be accompanied by official presidencial Documents form Nigeria to ensure safe delivery to you, you will always rely on us because the diplomat do not know the contents of your consignment, his services is only contracted to deliver the consignment to you and moreover, it was registered in the diplomatic office as a family belongings and insurance worth that amount.

The documents will help you in making lodgement to your account without any stress.

The diplomat do not know the contents of the consignment and on no account you should let him know for security reason and to avoid fund diversion .

Reconfirm the followings:
(1)Your direct telephone number,
(2)Your address where the diplomat will meet you.
(3)Your nearest airport to your city ,
so that as soon as they are arrive, they will get in contact with you to come forward for claim. However.

Your consignment video clip will be sent to you as soon as airport board pass is granted and your consignment departed,from all indication the diplomat will leave as soon as the airport board pass is granted .

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. call me fore more details as consignment is programmed to depart the shore of Nigeria as soon as proper certification is done. quickly reconfirm the mentioned information for a smooth and hitch free delivery.

Congratulations
Alhaji Baba Gana
Secretary,Federal Government Of Nigeria
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:08 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: GET BACK TO ME

Bless you,

I can�t believe I�m getting some money. A year ago I was supposed to inherit some money from a distant Uncle (Sir Heinz Mose Tard) who died in a car crash in Germany, but it was all tied up in international banks. I needed some money to get it out and couldn�t afford my inheritance.

I prayed to my God, Chultu, and it seems as if the money is coming back to me. How much is it? I�m in the market for a party boat and hope to have one for lobster season on Lake Sofa King Shiteed. Last year they had to close the lake down because so many people were defecating in the water. It is better now that the Charmin company has invested in the clean-up effort. I plan on catching some lobsters and brown trout with my new party boat bought with the money I�ll have from Nigeria. I�ve also collected many sea pickles from Lake Sofa King Shiteed.

Please in Chultu�s name, tell me how I can collect this money from the Nigerian bank. My wife is always telling me that I don�t know how to save money, but now that I have this money, I�ll be able to shove it all in her face. She said the same thing about my metal detector but her dentures about popped out of her gob when I found that beautiful ring that is currently turning her finger green.

I�ve enclosed a photo of myself to prove my identity. It is a work photo as I am a race car clown. I like to collect photos of people I do business with so that I can prove to my meddling wife that these people are real.

Please send me your photo and let me know how I can claim my money! I look forward to your response!

-Benjamin Kranklin Thewriter
Director of Klowning Kars Klub (KKK)

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 7:17 AM
To: Mr. Wonderful
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

Your mail has been received and the contents were well noted.

However, be informed that a diplomat will proceed from Nigeria here to deliver the fund to you in your country because your fund has been packaged in a consignment form ready for delivery now..

This method was put in place by Nigeria government in conjunction with the united nation on inheritance and contract matters, to ensure the beneficiaries receives the funds immediately without further delay by banks and also to guild beneficiaries against loosing their fund to American surveillance monitoring cash inflow and outflow from all contenets, this move from them is to checkmate terrorist activities since the sept 11 attack on the world trade center.

As it is now, every arrangement for the smooth delivery of your fund has been conclude and we are waiting for your details as stated below:

1.Your cell phone numbers were the diplomat would call you on his arrival in USA.
2. Your contact address were he will deliver the consignment to you
3. You�re nearest airport.

to enable us conclude plans for the departure of the diplomat immediately to your home.

Get back to me immediately with the required details,

Regards

Alhaji Baba Gana.

Mr. Wonderful:

Bless Chlutu,

Thank you for your quick response.

We really don�t have a close airport to Quacktown, New Hampshire. We do have an airstrip that the local crop dusters use to land in and that�s how they get the mail to us. One time my estranged daughter sent me her entire year�s worth of fingernail clippings in the mail. I think the abbreviation for this airport is QUEFA. You�ll have to route the trip yourself since I�ve always had trouble finding Nigeria on my globe. A couple years ago I cut a hole through Africa painted it yellow, stuck it on my head and went to a Halloween party as PacMan. I like to have a good time.

Do people have fun in Africa?

Please send me a photo of the diplomat so that I can identify them at QUEFA. I�ll wear my Pac Man helmet so they can recognize me.

-Benjamin Kranklin Thewriter
Director of Klowning Kars Klub (KKK)

Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 3:34 AM

Are you a joker??????

Mr. Wonderful schrieb:

Certainly not!

This is outrageous. I can�t believe that someone of your stature would defame me. You�ve just ruined the deal.

Nigeria sucks.

-BK Thewriter.

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:00 AM

You are a big fool, Do not ever mail me again.

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 11:11 AM
To: 'FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA PRESIDENCIAL VILLA ABUJA'

What? Are you gonna cry? Crybaby. Nigerian bank scammer crybaby.

Eat piss.

I�ve already called the cops and Chris Hansen.
Molok
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there.

I know nothing - but you cut that kinda short, on purpose. What was the motivation behind your communication with them ? Wasn't time wasting. You could had told them go to .... in your first post and it wouldn't had make much difference to this - and you woud had got pretty much the same "satisfaction".

?

Regards, M

BTW. Those three K letters... really necessary to use them ?
gargstang
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You went over the top much too soon. Play in straight until they have your trust before jumping to extremes.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd have to agree with the first 2 comments I'm afraid mate. I don't think you've put much of a dent in this lad.

Please get yourself a mentor who can help you to bait better.
At the very least, read a few published straight baits, and get to know how the lads operate. You will be a far more effective baiter if you do a bit of reading.

From your first email to him, you were breaking rule number 1, never work harder than your lad. All he wants to see in the first email is that you are interested in his proposal, so one line is enough.
He has got no interest at this stage in Quacktown, crop dusters, estranged daughters, fingernail clippings, Halloween parties, PacMan, or anything else for that matter.

Your job is to get him involved with you, bit by bit. 20 emails down the line, you can mention fingernail clippings. 40 emails in, you can mention the pacman thing. 60 emails in, and maybe a few phone calls, and he MAY, just may, pose in a pacman helmet for you, but ONLY if he thinks he's being paid tomorrow as a result of it.

It's a long race, and you fell at the first hurdle. But worry not, have a good read of all the stickies, read a lot of published baits, and hopefully your second outing will be more... ahem.... fruitful.

PS: As molok said, drop the three "K"s. Rasicm or references to it are not tolerated on 419 eater, and there is really no need to go there. I have to question your motive in raising that in the first place.

But anyway, good luck next time, and welcome.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Pig
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should have tried to make it last longer mate, but I did find your pac man helmet part funny Laughing
urban-shakedown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

I would have to agree with the above posters. Its takes time to win their trust, just give him a little. He will come back for more, use all the delaying tactics you can. make him work for his money

As said above, read through the letters archive. So far I spent the last week on there reading every story. Its well worth a read and good fun too. good luck

I am in the same boat as you, have not baited anyone as yet, but once I got my stuff together, its going to be loads of fun Very Happy

Good luck
happytimes
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I have to say that the above suggestions are quite reasonable.
Mr Wonderful
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea I agree with everyone. The KKK buziness was a direct lift from an old Simpson's ep.

I"m working on another one right now with everyone's suggestions and its going much further. I'm really holding back.

THanks for the critique!
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Mr. Wonderful for taking the critiques so well. I'm a Newb myself and have baited 3 so far. Plus a few that appear to have been closed down before I got to them. I've definitely come to the conclusion that you have to take it easy at first with the clever comedy. First get them well and truly hooked and slavering at the thought that they have a mugu on the line.

I have to agree that a good mentor is invaluable. Besides, it increases the fun by sharing your bait with someone before you are in a position to publish it here.

Sorry, gotta go, just received some trophies from VISUAL SECURITY and must contact my laddess to let her know that her safe will soon be repatriated. Laughing
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im in the middle of my first bait and its getting to compilicated and answering 10 emails everyday is so time consuming,i feel like telling them to go to hell,lol
i wont yet but i hope when i do its as funny as yours! Very Happy
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Rosie-- i am still a newbie myself, but one of the general mindsets of baiting is not to work harder than your lad... if he/she has to wait a couple days to hear from you, then that's okay, let em sweat... i've learned that it's more fun to see their rants after they've been sitting for 2,3,10 days waiting on your response, and as always, (quoting the masters) get a mentor! mine's great! (Obi, do i get kudos now?) lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic