SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahmed Kadiri - Mass Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yup that's fine. I just think that at the moment we're at a point where it's "Stage One Complete" in that ARK is now in Porto Novo. Now we can think about what State Two is, and work towards making sure that he doesn't just slink back to Tamale.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Frumpy said I can help move him to Lagos. We have a delegate there who can give him long awaited funds.

However, he needs to get to a cafe for me to be able to help him.

I'll put the plan into action and get back to you.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I can see ARK spending most of tomorrow at an internet cafe. I'm curious to see what he says to my character - after all it's my money!

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you must really be disappointed! Smile
@Red Maybe your delegate knows my very well and can recommend it in an email on his own ?Smile or does he has an own office? Or do we work together? Everything suits me provided I don�t have to leave my desk.
That makes 2 reasons to go to Lagos. Wonder how far they will take Mr. D4nt3�s loot+wife. Maybe he may need more than 1 day to search the inpenetrable Lagos harbour? Addresses change, you know, and hideouts even more LOL

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mike -- Thanks mate... very well done!

@Josh -- I had similar thoughts... especially about killing Worf (sorry Worf, you messed with the wrong guy this time Laughing )

I am rethinking scamming you... it may be beneficial to keep you on our side... how about, I am a rich businessman, I can afford the ransom and more, but Worf wants ARK to be the delivery man...

I am en route to Lagos... where I tack my son in a safe house, and working on:
A. Saving my wife
B. Revenge

I like the sister angle... family always come first.

What do you think?

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your thinking HR. I'll hold off introducing Missy quite yet, but she can be waiting in the wings - perhaps you can mention her to ARK, and that she lives in Port Harcourt (other end of Nigeria). If Worf & get that far perhaps Missy can team up with ARK to hunt them down.

I think there definitely needs to be a reason why needs ARK to save his wife, and is not able to do it himself.

Last edited by Josh on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here's what I just sent the lad. No idea if it will work, but hey, it can't hurt:

Quote:
Subject: $15,000 Available Now

Hi Ahm3d

I haven't heard from you in a day or so and I hope all is well.

I just got off the phone with Mr. K1pl1ng and he has considered what you have had to say. He feels that you are the man for the job and has actioned $15,000 to begin this project. He is keen to go with the land Abdull4h has picked out and has decided that you shall be our agent, liaising with Abdull4h to ensure the job gets done.

As I have mentioned to you previously we currently have a delegate in Lagos, Nigeria who has just this day been authorised to access the $15,000 and give it to you. Because of the nature of this agreement and high amount of money involved it is imperative that we abide by the strictest security measures available. Of course the money can only be handed over in person and only after the signing of a legal contract.

The delegate's name is M4tth3w Xxxxx and his email address is [email protected] ; I believe that you mentioned previously that you have associates in Nigeria? We will allow for these associates to act as your agent and meet with Mr. Xxxxx to sign the contract on your behalf. Once the contract is signed the money will be given directly to you in cash (US Dollars).

As soon as you have the money please purchase the land required and standby for further details to ensure development. The development will of course be financed by Mr. K1pl1ng and he or myself will travel to your country once development is ready to survey the land and make appropriate decisions relating to the outcome of the construction project.

Congratulations Mr. Ahm3d, this is a great opportunity that we have both worked hard for and I know that the result will be excellent. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Mr. Xxxxx will be in Lagos for a further 10 days before he moves on to Cameroon. I suggest you contact him to arrange the meeting as soon as possible.

Have a good day sir.

Yours sincerely,

Hope that helps! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh wrote:

I think there definitely needs to be a reason why Mr Dante needs ARK to save his wife, and is not able to do it himself.

Worf's Email states he wants ARK to be the contact person...

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red: that's perfect, just another reason for ARK to cross the border.

@ HR: that works pretty well, must have missed that little bit. I guess perhaps can make one attempt to rescue but it goes wrong and he's warned that if he tries again Worf will kill his wife.

Last edited by Josh on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finey, Red! - Why does LAD need so unbearably long to get up and put his a$$ in a cafe?! I need directions from him. But since he is in Lagos very soon anyway Wink then why not taking the chance for 3 free Sony Vaios and 5 N95s again? My WICS-employer has not redistributed ARK�s original donation so far - but he must act quick!

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah give him a chance to sleep Frumpy, he's done a lot of travelling in the last couple of days Laughing .

If we can get ARK into Nigeria there's an enormous number of option that are open to us, and definitely with a variety of reasons for him to stay there we should be able to extend this safari quite nicely Very Happy

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm if we can get him to Nigeria there's a chance we can organise a meet with another lad (aka "real" delegate).

Anyone got any lads who might be interested?

Mortar x10
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Josh -- please mask my character's name... this forum is not behind a login.

Here the Email I am sending tonight:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Kaxxx,

As you heard from my assistant, bad luck fell upon us. They broke into the office, stole the money and took my wife. The mother of my children is missing, do you believe it??

I am on route to place my kids in safety, and start looking for my wife. I need you to stay put for a day, I will contact you as soon as my kids are in a safe place.

Please wait for my Email or for Mr. Inferno's call. We will contact you and bring you up to date.

Be careful, and be safe.

Regards,

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All fixed HR. Sounds like a good email to me, if anything you might want to exaggerate your hysteria a little more, no need to stay calm anymore! If he doesn't email me overnight (NZ time) I'll send him one tomorrow asking how it went collecting the money. That should get an interesting response!

Edit: did a bit of plotting on google earth and it looks like this guy's gone over 500 miles from Tamale to Porto Novo. Nice Very Happy

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for fixing the text

Josh wrote:
Edit: did a bit of plotting on google earth and it looks like this guy's gone over 500 miles from Tamale to Porto Novo. Nice Very Happy

He took the long route... I calculated

Tamale to Accra = 376.9
Accra to Porto Novo = 231.5
Total = 608.4 Miles.

As to the hysteria, I am a calculated man, I don't get mad, I get even... no panic... first = kids need to be safe... second = save wife... second+third = revenge! Twisted Evil

I may break down when he says no for the first time... although I am not sure what will motivate him more: Hysteria, or fear?

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sure about the distances? UncleNed gave 269 miles at page 1 here and not 376,9...maybe first one is left around the Volta lake and the second one right around it? Not that it matters...well for ARKie it might! Cool

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HellRyder - Sorry I didn't read your post last night, I hope that didn't mess anything up.

I just sent the e-mail to you about 30 minutes ago (with cc to ARK's yahoo address). I hope that still works with your plans.

I love the idea of a gun battle with sound effects, but I have no idea how to pull that off Confused .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy -- I used Live Maps to get the distance... so any complaints, please address to MS... Smile

@Worf, No worries... this will work just fine... I got the Email -- looks good!

As to the gun battle... we have time to try and come up with something...

I am going to reply to you (Josh you will be BCC), and cc ARK...I need to buy a few hours, my AM is packed at work.

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two Emails are out:

@Worf, you have a reply (CC to ARK; BCC to Josh)

I sent ARK the following:
Quote:

I assume you read the Email from Mr. Exxx. That little man has my wife and your money.

Please contact him and see what are the instructions for paying the ransom. Email me back and let me know what he said. I have more the enough money, and I reward you for helping me in this time of need.

Stay in Pxxx Nxxx, I am not too far from there, and so is my money. I need you to be close by so that we can move quickly. We will get our revenge on Mr. Exxx, but first, we need to free my wife. I contacted my sister and kept her appraised on the situation. She is ready to assist with resources or money or both.

For now, I am keeping Mr. Mxxx out of it, as there is no need to worry him. As soon as we get my wife out, I will get you the $50,000 Mr. Mxxx sent you, and I will double it as a reward for you help.

I am waiting for you Email.

Kind regards,

Stay tune for further development...

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great call Mike, I've mailed him saying I'm heading back to the UK in my boat, but want to visit some places of interest on the west African coast before I depart.

Hopefully he'll try and get me to give him a lift home. Let's see if I can delay his return by a few days/weeks.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys,
Great bait, congratulations on the safari!
I noticed that you want gun battle sound effects. Do you have access to a PS2? Just play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas with the volume up really loud. Play it free style (ie don't do the missions) and fire of lots of shots in a public place, you'll get return fire, screaming, cop cars, helicopters etc. Everything you could wish for. It sounds very real! Twisted Evil

Doc

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@HellRyder - Nice! Speaking of goats, Maj33d must be unaware of his buddy's recent troubles, because he just sent me this:

I sent him this in response:

Quote:

Dear ,

Yeah, at the site would be better (). And could you smile more in the next one? Remember, we are trying for a "friendly" image.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, it is because I am travelling. I have to take care of a situation with and a business rival of mine. Don't worry though, I have everything in control.

Ta,

Do you want me to reply to your mail or just wait and see if ARK e-mails me like you told him to?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I like the goat kitten, she is so cute, much nicer than her keeper Smile

@HellRyder, thanks for the info. It�s about 40% more distance Smile

Where is 4hmed? No mail for 36 hours by now - is he lost? Is he tramping? Is he at the police station, being laughed at or even being held there for some dodgy documents? Or is he lying in his hotel bed crying? Or even in the bus back again murmuring "I will never scam no more...I will never..."?

MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you guys can nudge him towards Nigeria, I will renew my offer to meet him in Port Harcourt to buy that oil company from him. I've finally received his business plan, and boy am I excited!

Unfortunately....somebody else is going to have to call him if we need to talk Wink

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do you want me to reply to your mail or just wait and see if ARK e-mails me like you told him to?

Yes, reply like the villain that you are... emphasize that you are waiting for ARK (and only ARK) to contact you...

@Mike, my "sister" is in Port Harcourt... we will try to get him there as well... join us when we get closer to it (Lagos is the planned first stop)... we'll figure out the calls as needed... after all, we are surrounded by baiters... Laughing

Did anyone hear from ARK today?

Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic