SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I always expected more from a real WU receipt

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay so I�m confused. Lads are always asking for a scanned WU receipt. There is a WU outlet in a convince store and I stopped to get some sunflower seeds. I noticed it said they did WU there so I asked. The clerk said he had no idea how it worked and pointed me to a counter next to a magazine rack.

There was the WU outlet which was a desk with a phone to call the 800 number. Instructions were to have your CC or debit card ready. So I take it this doesn�t involve cash like the lads always tell you to bring.

Also next to the phone was a stack of the magical WU receipts which were about the size of two post it notes set side by side. There was a pencil to fill write out all the necessary info.

Take a look. I always expected so much more Laughing

I didn�t know if it was cool to post this so I put FAKE over it but its 100% real. I saw these a few years ago but I thought they were temporary or something.

I put this in general chat because I thought that what it was. Sorry if it doesn�t belong here.

[Edit] the scan is a little bit bigger the real thing, if that gives you an idea of how small they are. The actually size would be 425 X 253.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic