SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MASS BAIT: Bicycle insurance, anyone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a new e-mail from the lad, he asked me NOT to make payment to the first bank account he sent me, but to use another one.... thanks Alan, I suspect you had something to do with that Smile

Anyway, new account will be reported to Alan as soon as new details come in.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If its the one in the US,

BofA
in,
SILVER SPRINGaaa MARYLAND,USA.
SWIFT CODE: BOF-A-U-S-3-N--
ACCOUNT NAME: EXC3LSIOR CL3ARING S3RVICE INC.
ACCOUNT NO: 446OO106O962

I already sent the info. By the time the Ezeeepetrakka tells our lad it bounced, the account should be closed....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooops. I sent it to the wrong recipient, twice. My bad.
Quote:
You are still making Mistake: Is not Excelsior Cleaning Service BUT EXCELSIOR CLEARING SERVICE INC.

Pls. correct and no more mistake.

More so, you are expected to return the Filled Application Form back.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr:

That is the one! I have sent to alan as well. I can't wait for the next one to come along Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just wrote me asking how many members were in my Cornwall group. I'm sure I'll get a request for payment coming along soon Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, the account he first used for me lo these many weeks ago was at (real) Mega International Bank in Taiwan. I guess Alan shut that one down too.

Herb and Phili0s are now at the delicate stage where Philios is washing his hands of me because I love Dr. M@du. He says if I want to deal with African-Nigerian fraudstars well that "my feature". Time to grovel!

Here is a bit of useful advice from Phili0s's kiss-off letter:
Quote:
BUT YOU SHOULD BEAR IN MIND, THAT ROYAL CROWN INSURANCE COMPANY LONDON CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FEATURE MISFUTURE AS YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR DEALINGS WITH AFRICA-NIGERIA IMPERSONATOR AS ROYAL CROWN INSURANCE STAFF.

Amen, brother.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
VegasBaby
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job shutting down that BOA account! Now I will give him a mighty slap for making the Tail Wind Riders ride without insurance.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@VB: thanks for opening this up to us. I am really enjoying this. I can't believe this guy hasn't figured it out yet.....

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the same Bank of America account information. Is it already shut down? Can I tell him I tried to pay and the account was invalid? I can ask for another account Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The little bugger is back to Western Onion with me, since bank transfers have proven "unreliable" recently for his company! I'll use my usual M.O. to stall him and get him mad, then maybe he'll have another account for our dear friend 4lan.

Still in character, he has assured me that while the prices are higher, a 5-year policy with Crown Royal offers much better benefits than my current contract with Shifting Sands Mutual Insurance Company of Saudi Arabia. The nerve of this guy - if only he knew how cute the receptionist was at Shifting Sands Mutual!
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just loved this answer to a silly question:
Royal Crown Insurance wrote:
Will the insurance cover consequential damages from a puncture resulting in a flat tire? YES

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The nerve of this guy - if only he knew how cute the receptionist was at Shifting Sands Mutual!

She looked hot in that burka, dude!~

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a member of the Japan branch of the Tail Wind Riders, I am asking for an insurance quote on a seven-wheeled five person rickshaw. I expect the puncture deductible to be quite high.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate him warning me about Nigerian fraudstars, so I asked if he offers scam insurance. Will keep you posted.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bohigal: I like Fraudstar insurance. I should ask if my policy covers that....

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has this bank account been sent to Alan yet:

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He told me that when I am ready to send money to contact him for bank account information. I gather that Alan has been working his work to shut down the ones that we have reported. Keep it up!

I have asked to send him the application fee by WU so that I can have some more pain for him on that modality. Twisted Evil

Mortar x8
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit @Worf - didn't see your post. Embarassed

I told him it is V1S$ TR4s, wire transfer or nothing. No WU or MG

Got this just now [already sent to Alan]

Quote:
Dear Philios,

I will have to find a difference insurance company then. I cannot do business with western union or moneygram. Why?

Then send the total amount US$1,860.42 via our Agent account:

3QUITABLE PCI BANK INC.
7/F S1LVER FORTUNE PL4Z4
WELLINGTON ST. CENTRAL HONGKONG.
SWIFT: P C I B H K H H
A/C: 0880516353
Beneficiary: Gl0bal Bl00oom limited.

Thank you for your time.

Fr0tus

I see he enjoys 3ZTR4CK so that's what he'll get.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't seem to mind me calling him a Mr Phalus, and was quite happy to give me this bank account:

Quote:
Dear Jon Cooper,

Life Insurance premium is #5,000.00GBP Yearly+Bike Insurance premium #920.00GBP.
In total: #5,920.00GBP; Approximate US$11,940.00.

Therefore, i advise you to send the Total Premium US$11,940.00 via RCIC Agent Account Below.

Waiting for your correspondent.

Best regards,
Mr.Philios Z.
Chairman and General Manager

Needless to say I have reported it to Alan

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it's up to 3 bank accounts that are or will be soon unusable for Mr. Philo$?

Excellent Twisted Evil

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not seem to understand why I want to pay the application fee before the entire premium. Why would I want to pay the entire premium before the application is accepted? And I want to send it WU Twisted Evil

Mortar x8
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, this guy is watching all the money turn to vapours...

Quote:
The Money have not clear yet: \This is the statue
Transaction ID: 03529208587984807

Sender: Chase Funds Global
Account: EXXX CXXXX

Destination: Bank of America
Account: EXCELSIOR CLEARING SERVICE INC.

Amount: $4650
Date Sent: 9/21/2007

Thus, If it fail!! to avoid delay again, i will advise you to Re-send it via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram 5 (Five)times $930USD for Each with the same RCIC Accounting Officer information, below to avoid us paying Tax on the fund here,which will reduce the money value.
NAME: (1)MR. ROBERT WRIGHT
2.) MR. PETER MIKE
3.) MR.PAUL PHI LIPS
4.) MRS. ROSE WAL
5.) MR.TONY SAM
ADDRESS: LONDON
TEST QUESTION: A
ANSWER: B

OR Via Another RCIC Agent Account:

EQUITABLE PCI BANK INC.
7/F SILVER FORTUNE PLAZA
WELLINGTON ST. CENTRAL HONGKONG.
SWIFT: PCIBHKHH
A/C: 0880516353
Beneficiary: Global Bloom limited.
Thanks for your cooperation so far.
Best regards,
Mr.Philios Z
Chairman and General Mananger

I sent it off to Excelsior CleaNing Service, which took him a day to notice...

This guy is dense.

Sent, again, to Alan.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 8:07 PM

Royal Crown Insurance
<[email protected]> Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 10:38 PM
To: "XXXXXXX"
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
The Instruction, i gave you is to send it little by little $930USD with the five names below: I want you to abide to that instruction.

Re-send it via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram 5 (Five)times $930USD for Each with the same RCIC Accounting Officer information, below to avoid us paying Tax on the fund here,which will reduce the money value.

NAME: (1)MR. ROBERT WRIGHT
2.) MR. PETER MIKE
3.) MR.PAUL PHI LIPS
4.) MRS. ROSE WAL
5.) MR.TONY SAM
ADDRESS: LONDON
TEST QUESTION: A
ANSWER: B

Note: My Company Accountant, don't need to answer any question via website for security purposes. as result, work on the instruction, i gave you..ok. $930 in five places.

This, apparently, will not work. He wants me to send 5 shipments (maybe it'll pass Interpol that way...hmmmmmmmmm......), but, oops, I forgot.

So, I wrote back to see if I could not bother resending it, but this is the last time I am going to deal with this! I may advise all TW members to go to Chief Whatisface if we don't get service from him!
Quote:
Mr Philios,

I am sorry, but this is too much. I have sent money to you on three
occasions. You have had problems with Western Union. Then TWICE I sent
you money in a secure bank trasfer, and you had Interpol and some
other problem blocking it. I don't know what to think.

I am telling you, though, that I will NOT be resending this money. If
you cannot do this as I have sent it, then I had better cancel the
whole thing.

I am very surprised by your companies practices, and if I cannot get
insurance with this shipment of money, I will advise all tail Wind
members to avoid your company.

Can you, or can you not accept the shipment of currency as it stands
with or without compromise and in total security? A simple Yes or No
is all I need to hear.

I hope you can get it together to inssure my bicycle, 1984 Atala with
the Candy Apple Paint and the Metallic Flakes!

Sincerely,

Edward

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha, RIGHT NOW he is at ITV5 answering questions! Hahahahahaha! He has 400 to answer! Last time he gave up before questions, and went to the EUFANANAdingdong instead.

This guy is committed!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I ran the code from an old bait that died out through some of the questions, just to get the full mugu experience, hahahahahahaha! ITV5TRUSUSSUS is fantastic! What a time eater!

My Sillyass is down 25 questions, only 375 more to go! Then he either gets a number, or "Syntac Error". He may be doing this for a while, so anyone who wants to tell me which one they like more, tell me now, and I will go with that.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic