SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help with mybelovednet.com/

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gullibleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was given this site and told that it is riddled with lads.
The pics that they send me are obviously indicating something wrong because these ladies certainly wouldn�t be looking for a husband on the web they are just stunning models in many cases.
Now I also get email saying they are from anti scammers and want you to send them all ladies that contact you so they can tell you which ones are scammers and which ones aren�t.
What�s the chance that these anti scammers are the lads themselves.???
Gets complicated.
This reminds me of anti anti anti missiles�.LOL.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if I understood your post but why don't you simply post the email in question? We're not good at mind reading.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
Gullibleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not here to look for a partner but to tackle the scamming problem which caused lot of hurts to to many innocent people and among this people was my beloved uncle who lost his life because of the severe lies and not the money.
This site, as the entire dating site, is jammed with scammers. If you like to make sure of the honesty of your lady send me her code and I give all the information and the photos of her if she has scamming history.
100%free service

My question is .
Do the lads go this far to convince you they are genuine.
this people was my beloved uncle who lost his life
Sounds like lad talk to me.
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why would a lad even run a remote risk to make a potential victim aware that scammers exist. Doesn't make sense, doesn't happen. Never.

So the answer is: No.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's just plain strange. I used Mybeloved one time and now i'm inundated with vlads! But, i never got a mail like that. Sounds dodgy to me though. Why not email back with one of your supermodels details and see what happens. Then let everyone here know the result. It could be some new scam from a vlad who is trying a double bluff. The vlads seem to be a bit more switched on than our african friends.

Gullibleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have already emailed back with about nine supermodel details.
It just occurred to me that a smart lad may do this so he can steer you away from genuine women and steer you into his direction.
The results will be interesting to say the lest.
And being they are supposed to be in Russia, it will also be interesting to see where they want the money sent. As we will get to that in the end, Im allready getting hints about not enough funds to get passport and visa and fly to their new found love after two emails.
But I guess I cant blame them.
I do say the nicest things.

To my dearest sweetest lovelyest sexyest Woman.
Thoughts I have been thinking since I last wrote.
Men have been known to kill each other over women like you.
Any man would travel the world to meet a woman like you.
I would cut off my right arm to hold you in my left.
You are so sensational that the mere sight of you makes me tremble with admiration and desire. Just the sight of you makes me loose breath and increases my heartbeat tremendously. Everything about you is just perfect. You are the most attractive and sexiest looking woman I have ever seen. To lay with you just once I am prepared that you my cut off my head immediately after because I would have achieved all there is to achieve in life. You would bring any man more pleasure than a thousand heavens.
In a swift moment you would give more ecstasy than a thousand virgins in a hundred years. I would be very happy to die just for a few moments with you.
ect ect ect.
Gullibleman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it appeares the anti scammer looks genuine.
I just recieved this reply with seven photos of known scammers that keep changing their identity.

Hello,

No doubt 100% free... actually i am doing investigations regarding the case of my very beloved uncle... the innocent, pure uncle and the most handsome man i have ever seen. and i would like to not leave these dating sites empty for the criminals despite he never considered these girls as scammers, and he did not accept to rveal her details or any of her photos and letters for the purpose to prosecute her and always he believed that she strongly loved him but she became the captive of her lies and she acted badly because she was afraid to be caught, she did not know that i was aware about everything about her, as he said.
Now, I checked the list of ladies that you have sent to me and there is no one of them has scamming history (I wonder there is a man among them!?) but no doubt that the 48611 is scammer -because she is not American as it is written in her profile- and 47475, 42568, 43347, 47369 are mostly scammers. Anyway, to avoid any risk it is better to ask the lady you are corresponding with her to give you her full name and, much more important, the address of her (where she lives) and if she avoid to give you this details this is a strong sign that she is scammer and if you feel attracted to a certain girl and you want to spend hips of money on her, it would better to ask a detection company to check for you if the information she gave them to you are correct.
I enclose you a sample for scammers� lady on this website.
1- Number 47985 and 47942 are for the same girl with different names (you can search �mybelovednet� to make sure�.
2- 47777 is scammer, she has many different names (enclosed photo for her identity with different name
3- 48235 she is a scammer or she is used by scammers (photos for her from scammed people)
And much much more.
I am sorry I have no much time to talk more about this matter. anyway if you need more help I am ready to check for about any other lady. Feel comfortable to contact me when you want.
drwiggle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably best to leave it alone and move on. I think it stinks but its your bait.

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like they want you to tell them who you are corresponding with then tell you they are scamming you. It's to get your confidence then they will likely fall in love with you over the course of time or maybe there will be fees to check someone out. Lots of directions they can take this.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found that the easy way to separate a scammer from a not-so-scammer is to send them a separate mail from another account. If "she" responds to both in the same manner, you have your verification.

(Should this thread be in the Dating forum? Ah so what!)

As for those unsolicited "anti-scammer" emails you get, they happen from time to time. Most are in fact from well-meaning people who are warning you. I highly doubt any lad would go to such lengths - double bluffs are just too risky.

I tend to avoid date-baiting, especially since learning that there actually are women who will marry you just to get the hell out of Russia/Ukraine/wherever. Then there's the professional daters, the virus and spyware attacks from the dating sites... well that's why I stick with the 419-ers. But if it's your thing, best of luck to you. Give 'em hell!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mybelovednet is one of the best sources for vlads, I get 5-6 a day!

But then I do pose as David Tennant Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic