SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all

Ok, so here's a quick (I use 'quick' with trepidation) summation of what is going on.

A couple of months ago Hekate was baiting a lad who she opened up to general forum abuse. My character jumped in on the fun and rained down some abuse. However, after a couple of emails, decided she would rather betray Hekate's character (H4m1sh M4cK3nz1e) for whom she was a mistress.

So, she, in cahoots with this lad, who we'll call 1k3 (he's a man of many names) hatched a plan to steal from H4m1sh and frame his wife Al1ci4 forthe theft... thereby allowing the mistress, M1ch3ll3 to run away with H4m1sh while Al1ci4 rots in jail.

Well, seemed like a good enough plan. So I invented a security deposit box that held cash and jewels which were only accessible by key and password. Al1ci4 and H4m1sh were the only ones with keys. So M1ch3ll3 (who we�ll call �M�) surreptitiously found out the password to the box (she asked H when she was having sex with him as he has a tendency to forget what he says during coitus). She then stole the key and went to the bank security deposit box using the password and key and posing as A. This plan, although developed by M was attributed to the lad� as he is infinitely knowledgeable Very Happy.

Now, when M got to the box she found out that it was full, but only with jewels, it appeared that the cash had been taken to buy more jewels (convenient). This served to stop the lad asking M to simply steal a little and send it to him to help him out. So she took a couple of photos of the box and sent them to the lad.

She also found in the box a document from an insurance company (*Aussie�s should note the name of the company) valuing the jewels at a little over $1.2m US.

Insurance Evaluation Form (still don't know how to upload PDF onto a web served page)

Now naturally the lad was less than happy, however, when shown the insurance valuation he came around and decided to go and find a buyer (at M�s persuading) for the jewels.

Now, both decided that the jewels could not simply be shipped, that was far too dangerous, and it was discovered that a visa from Nigeria to the UK was simply too expensive and hard to obtain. Eventually, at her wits end, M decided action had to be taken. Unfortunately M discovered that she was pregnant. After some discussion about what to do with the baby it was decided that even though M wanted to get rid of it, 1k3 wanted to adopt it as his own and bring it up as a family.

So, to escape the tyrannical H and make a new life with lots of money and a new husband M decided to steal the jewels, replace them with fakes and flee the country. Unfortunately M only had $17.85 in her bank account and so she decided the only way to get to the lad was to stow away on a ship. Fortunately she found a ship that would let her travel on it (a cargo ship) if she cooked, cleaned and performed sexual favours (her line of work). 1k3 didn�t like her doing the last part, but that is life. Now, unfortunately the ship takes two weeks and only goes to Abidjan (that�s pretty close to Nigeria right?). But seeing as she had no money and no other options, this was all she could do. So she hopped aboard the lad agreed to meet her in Abidjan on the 9th August 2007.

So this is where we pick up the story.

M, after a week or so aboard sent this to the lad last week:

M wrote:
Hi baby! Smile

I am so happy to get your message. This is amazing sweety, I have been at sea since last thursday. I was horribly sick on the first 2 days, throwing up over the side and not eating at all. It took me a couple of days to get my sea legs but now I am well adapted to the ship and am not getting sick any more. But don't worry the baby seems fine and it was just sea sickness i am fine now too.

the crew are nice but there are a few men on board who would like me to do more than cook and clean for them if you know what i mean, but the captain is a good man and he is looking after me well. the work is hard but it is ok, i am making sure i don't do anything too strenuous as that is what the doctor told me before i left.

the crew were a bit curious about the bag i am keeping the jewels in and wanted to know why i carry it with me. i didn't really know what to say, so i lied and told them it was full of women's things. that seemed to shut them up, they didn't want to know after that. i am the only woman on the ship, so they are a bit weary.

today we just docked in at lisbon, it is so exciting, i have never been anywhere like this before, i have attached some photos that the crew took for me, they are of our ship at dock and also on the mainland looking back at the seas. it looks amazing doesn't it?

how are you my love? i think about you every day, and i look at your photos all the time, i carry them with me always. i wish i had a bigger photo of you, it is so small, and also your passport is so small, i am worried because when i arrive i am told i will need to show who i am meeting and they will need to see a copy of your passport.

tell me sweety how are your plans? when do you arrive to meet me? we are scheduled to arrive as stated and so i really need to know so i can talk to the captain about what i should do when we land in abidjan. please let me know your plans and if possible send me your flight ticket because i have a friend who has offered to pay for our travel back to your home but they just need to see a scan of it so they know how much it will cost them.

i love you so much baby, can't wait to see you, i better go now, my time is up.

bye lovely!

Attached were two photos of a ship somewhere in Lisbon.

The lad was ecstatic to receive this email and wrote back:

1k3 wrote:
Hi Honey,

I am More than happy to receive your Message,Because i have been Worried about you Ever since Last Week You Left. but rightnow Am Alright and am not Worried anymore.

Sweetheart,I understand what your going through over the sea and i am praying about it Please Don't be Sick anymore Coz i don't Wanna Lose you and my Dear Baby please you have to be very careful over there remember What your Carrying,I mean The jewels and my baby Please Don't Arrow anybody to get Notice about the jewels coz their some Bad Man's Around.

Regards About my Passport and that of My Picture The Attached Below Is PPT and PICS as you Stated,About my plans.I told A very Nice Friend of mine Yesterday about while we are talking about your coming with the Buyer's and i ask them on how to travel to Abidjan to Meet you and they told me that If i like i can travel through the Land with a Private Bus or travel through the Air but the Price's are Deferrence The Air Cost is More than the Land i Mean By Bus to Abidjan also one of them promise to follow me while coming to Abidjan so that he will Direct me Everything,

they also told me that i must be in Abidjan on before 9Th Of Augt so that i can Lodge to a Hotel While waiting for you also i ask them How to Broad the jewels Through Flight and they told me that We should'nt travel with Flight to Nigeria Since we are with the jewels he aslo Advice that we should travel back through Land so that we can Go save with out any harm.

Honey,i just want to Inform that i have raised the Sum of 300 Dollars from My Friend's And the Total Amount for the travel will cost me Upto 700 Dollars both the Hotel Booking in Abidjan and i have to get the Money on before 9th so that The Nigeria Embassy will Arrow me Move to Abidjan and i have to Travel from My state to Lagos state Where i will get the Bus to Abidjan Coz there is No bus Runing From State To Abidjan.

Please Honey I just want to Know if you have some money with you right there so that i will support it with the One's i Have rightnow and make the move before your arrival,Aslo i will like to know all the Cargo Ship Information Both the Name the Captain,Ship Number and all the Details of the Ship so that i can Locate you well.

I Can't wait to See you and my Baby.

I Love You Somuch.

So, he has already sold his TV to pay for this trip, and looks like he might need to sell more.

Fortunately, M was able to get an internet connection finally and replied today with this:

M wrote:
Hi Baby!

It was so good to read your email, I was so excited to see it I almost cried with joy. And your pictures... wow... you are so sexy! I love them, you are such a handsome man, I know we are going to be so happy together my love.

So I am feeling much better now, I have got used to the sea and the ship and am not sick at all. The baby seems to be fine, I don't really know, but I feel healthy so that must be good for the baby. Have you started thinking about names for the baby? I was thinking that maybe his middle name could be Ike like yours if he's a boy. What do you think? Do you have some names you think would be good for the baby? Obviously we don't know the gender of the baby yet but for some strange reason I get the feeling that it is a boy.

Today I am in a town called Agadir in Morocco. We came here from Rabat, where I tried tirelessly to find an internet connection somewhere but could not find anything. I have made a really good friend with a guy named Hussein, he is a crew member originally from Egypt. He is a really nice guy and took some photos of Rabat for me, I thought you might like to see them so I have attached them for you.

Oh wow! I just got your email this second, what a coincidence! We are online at the same time for the first time in ages, it is perfect timing, it must be fate. He logged on as I was writing this and sent me an email

Well, I also wanted to say that someone I meet in Lisbon has agreed to send some money for us to Abidjan to help us pay for the way back.

I think your idea about travelling overland is very smart and I know you are such a clever man, so I think we should do that because it will be safer and much cheaper. It is not a good idea to take the jewels on a plane because security will see them and ask a lot of questions that I cannot answer.

Well baby, I love you so much, I cannot wait to see you. The baby and I are well and we are looking forward to seeing daddy.

Love you honey!

Your darling,

So there will be money waiting in Abidjan to get them home... that's lucky!

Sorry for the REALLY long post, but it saves reading through over 150 emails.

I'll keep you all posted!

NB: Special thanks go to Marvinator for his fine help with photoshopping and images. Hekate, for baiting the lad and serving him on a platter. And my mentor, for giving me heaps of great advice along the way. Now we just have to hope he gets off his arse and buses his way to Abidjan! Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10

Last edited by Red on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the modality Red.....

Really jealous that I didn't think of it first... Evil or Very Mad

Make sure you keep us posted.. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed. Well done! Smile

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys!

Here's an update from my smitten lad:

daddy baby drama lad wrote:
Honey,

I am very Happy That God has Anwsered My Prayer about your Journey and i pray also to be the Captain on your ship and Care about my baby and you also.

Honey,I really miss you online yesterday i wish i knew i would have talk with you and my baby to know how your feeling and my baby over the Journey and i really know that the baby miss me Somuch and also your's.,

Honey,About the Name of the baby if the baby is a Boy then the Name will be 1k3 and his Middle will be D4v1d,But if the Baby is a Girl then the Name will be M1ch3ll3 and Middle Chi0m4 (that's a pretty name) that's Our Tranditional Name the Meaning is God is Good.

Honey,Please I want you to be very careful and more prayer full,Mind how you Move around with the Box and my Baby Coz you don't know who is who ok.

I will be in Abidjan On 8th Augt and i will like to have the Information about the Ship both the Ship Pot in Abidjan ok.

Love You Somuch.

My regard's to you and my Baby.
Tell Baby That Daddy Send His Regard's we will Meet Soon.

He's really taken a shine to this unborn baby. How sweet Twisted Evil

So, this ship modality is working nicely because I have a very good reason not to be communicating with him daily... thus, I really won't be able to relay the details of the ship to him until I stop in the next port (i'm thinking Dakar).

So, how to avoid the questions about what ship and where it is docking... hmmm... time to think!

Right now, my plan is to say that the ship was held up in say Freetown, Liberia and I need him to come and get me from there. Right now though, I'll focus on him getting to abidjan.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That certainly is a difficulty, since Freetown is in Sierra Leone. Don't you mean Monrovia, Liberia?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have google earth I seriously suggest taking a look at Monrovia. I've yet to find a less appealing spot in the entire world.

Awesome work Red, I can smell a good safari here!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ guineagirl - eventually I want him in Monrovia, but if my character ends up in Freetown I have room to negotiate with him. Via the sea Freetown is on the way to Monrovia, remember, I'm coming from the west and he is coming from the east. It will simply be a delay there, we'll move off again as soon as the authorities let us, then the same thing can happen in Monrovia... I need him to be close enough to sniff me... but not too close.. gives me a bit of room to play Very Happy

@ Josh - thanks mate Wink, I'm going to email him from Dakar today.

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out where my longitude/latitude in "location" points to Wink A perfect spot to get your lad to head to.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ According to google it leads right here Shocked Laughing

I'm working on it mate... If I can get him to Monrovia it'd be great... but he might have trouble with getting a visa. Any idea if one is needed for a Nigerian?

Mortar x10
guineagirl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, Monrovia and Freetown aren't far from each other, but I was just pointing out that Freetown isn't in Liberia. On the other hand, maybe it's best to tell him you're in Freetown, Liberia. Then, whichever one he goes to, he's wrong. "No, I'm in the Freetown section of Monrovia." Wouldn't be surprised if there is one.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oooooh right... lol, i see what you mean now, i typoed above... i wrote "freetown, liberia" sorry, that's my bad, i meant to write freetown, Sierra Leone.... must have got confused because i was tossing up whether to go to monrovia or freetown.

my apologies Embarassed

lmao i was reading your post like "yeah... i know where freetown is... what does this have to do with liberia?" Embarassed sorry about that guineagirl!

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys and girls, here's the latest update.

I sent this to the lad yesterday:

m1ch3ll3 wrote:
Hi Baby!

So wonderful to hear from you again.

How are you?

I am well and the baby is well, the captain has taken good care of me.

I can't talk for long today, we are on a tight schedule, we spent a little bit of time in Dakar on Sunday, but I could not find an internet connection anywhere and we were leaving port very quickly so I had to come back on board. Right now I am in Freetown and there is lots of internet but again we need to ready the ship and set sail soon.

The baby is well, my tummy is getting bigger now, you can almost see the little baby bump, I am so excited! The jewels have been kept VERY safe, I have been looking after them like they are the most precious thing in the world... and I suppose in many senses they are.

Well, we're going to set sail for Monrovia very soon, so I will be with you soon my love, I have asked the captain all the details you asked me and he told me he will let me know as soon as he has confirmed them with port.

I love the names you choose, they are so pretty. Please tell me about your home. What is the town called? how big is your family? where will we live together? I want to know all about it... i am so excited about it!

I love you so much my love.

Love you baby!

And, received this today from the lad...

1k3 wrote:
Hello Honey,

I am very hqppy to receive your reply,Yes that will make me settle down rightnow coz i have been thing about you and my unborn baby infact the baby is the must bigger thing and the jewels is the second thing should we believe him gang?,rightnow i am in the country called Cotonou in Republic of Benin,

our Flight just Arrived over there today for checkup and the captain was told that we will continue our journey to Abidjan tommorrow Departure Time From cotonou To Abidjan 7:30 Pm;Arrivel At 9:30 Pm,

Honey i just want to inform you that if you Arrived before me please get a hotel book and keep me informed about the hotel name and other details or if you can wait for me at the ship port until my arrival time then i will come Immdiately to pick you up,then we can go to getter and make book to avaliable hotel from there to my home country town Nigeria,

honey,Please as soon as you arrived to Abidjan Don,t go anywhere until i came ok for security reason just stay with the captain and let me know on how to locate you at the ship port ok,

regards about your questions,My Country Name is Nigeria and my Home Town Is Called Awka City,Anambra State;My Family Is Living Ok I think You will See it by your self when we come back home,Also i have made an arrangement with the house agent in Lagos State where we will live for ever and my dad is very worried about you and my baby also with my sister,s remember my mum is dead because she will like to see you too if she is alive,

Honey i think we have discuss more at the hotel before coming in to Nigeria ok,Mean way,i have made an arrangement with buyers in Lagos State and in my State also and they are waiting for the jewels,

I really Miss you somuch also with my baby remember that we are getting married soon in Nigeria before the baby comes:,

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Well, IP checks out, he's moved to Benin... and off tomorrow to Abidjan.

He also send this (his flight ticket apparently):

So he'll arrive 9:30pm in abidjan... he'll have to sweat it out a little before i inform him that we're stuck in monrovia.

It appears he purchased it in Benin, so that would make it approximately: US$230 plus the transport costs of getting to Benin from Nigeria.

Not a bad effort.

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Red - Cote d'Ivoire to Benin, border crossing.

Grab your helmet.... come on.... I know you wanna!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha Razz

Actually, he's going the other way. He comes from Nigeria and has crossed the border into Benin (overland)... now he's just waiting for his flight to leave. Strange, because he was going to do the whole thing by land, but I guess he couldn't be arsed. Either way, all good... he's not going to be happy about Monrovia though.... Laughing

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think anyone would be happy in Monrovia. The pregnant girlfriend modality works well then I see..... might try that one myself Wink

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would really mess things up if the baby was born now. You would be put of the boat anywhere you want.
That nice Captain would be so upset about this. Having babies in the galley is just not done.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol, no, i would imagine not! The crew would be displeased too, because they thought she was fair game! And how is she supposed to cook and clean while giving birth? Still, the baby isn't nearly old enough to be born yet.

Meanwhile, I have created this to help conceptualise the trip for those who are unfamiliar with the region and geography of it.

The red represents M1ch3ll3's journey and the blue represents the lads. The stars represent place the two have gone so far (only one of them is real... can you guess which one? Very Happy ).

Mortar x10
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldnt your ship be porting in Port Harcourt instead of Port of Abidjan, Ivory Coast????

Im sure that ships from Monrovia port in Port Harcourt Wink I think you better tell your lad...oh....maybe the day that you land that youre in the wrong port Wink

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ well, he's going back to nigeria anyway... so might be able to run that later.

I've got a few options now:

1. The ship is held up in Monrovia because it is smuggling something and the officials want to be bribed.

2. M1ch3ll3 was detained in Monrovia for failing to possess the appropriate documents.

3. The ship has broken down in Monrovia and will need repairs before it can travel again.

4. PIRATES!

5. The captain has decided that there is no need to travel to Ivory Coast now because the consignment was lost overboard and so he's heading back to the UK... leaving M1ch3ll3 behind (if she wants to stay behind).

All suggestions of what should happen are welcome Very Happy

Mortar x10
freya
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has M1ch3ll3 had her yellow fever vaccinations? I cant imagine a doctor giving her those vaccinations knowing she is pregnant.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pirates Very Happy

more the merrier.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Red that's four countries so far. I'm not sure if you really need to 733t speak Michelle though. I'm sure it pops up on google a few million times.

I definitely see problems for Michelle entering Monrovia. Perhaps she catches a disease, or there are visa issues, or the whole boat is quarantined. I'm not sure what Monrovia's port is like though... and how easy it would be to get info.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re: 733t speak - i know... but in my head she's m1ch3ll3... so i have to wean myself off it Razz

I like the diesease/quarantine idea... he's very precious about the baby... so i can always play up that whatever i did, i did for the safety of the baby.

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work grasshopper Wink

I assume this is a cargo/container ship? Of course you decided to keep your jewels safe in an unlocked container full of mobile phones until you reach your destination but unfortunately that particular container was unloaded in Monrovia and is now sitting somewhere in the container depot..... remember the final scene in Raiders Of The Lost Ark? All you have is the serial number of the container which is red Very Happy . You have used your feminine charms on the container port security guards who will let you go and search for it to retrieve the jewels but it's a massive task so you need your lad's help ASAP before the container is loaded onto another ship and/or road transport and lost forever so he'd better get there quick.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ fantastic!!! Shocked Very Happy Twisted Evil

That's brilliant... i will send him a photo of the docks full of containers too...

Where's Wally?

oh yeah... that'll play nicely!

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic