SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SIR EDWARD GRAHAM [email protected]
Quote:
LIFE NO BE BY FORCE MR BORN THROWAY
The way you are sounding shows that you are expecting control number,but guy life no be like that if you think say to curse me dey good for your mind when i no do anything to you no wahala.
but if not you no go ever get that thing wey dey your mind for life.
In the name of OLUWA AMEN.AT

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa to you guy

MOHAMMED ZACK SHAHIN [email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET THIS CURSE, SAY AMEN. BIG FOOL.
ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE, THIS CURSE THAT CAME OUT OF YOU WILL BE WITH YOU FOR EVER.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
DANIEL ARINZE,
NA SO DEVIL GO BAPTISE U ANIMAL,FATHER

she has such a way with words....
[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your entire family member.
fuck your mother and your father.
your mother will die this year i promise you, as you a beasy insulting me,
you gona see what gona helping this year hence am consing.
fuck fuck your mother bitch

Claiming Manager [email protected]
Quote:
KO GBOGBO FAMILY RE, EYE RE, ABA RE OTOOCHI ONYE ARA.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MAD MUGUS

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTAR IDIOT PIGG LIKE YOU STAN GO DISTROL YOUR GENERATION FROM FIRST TO THE END WATCH IT OUTAND YOU SWEAR BACK TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU THEM DON CHOP U BEFORE ANIMAL LIKE U.MK UR FAMILY DIE FOR WATER IN JESUS NAME.

U BE THE ONLY MUMU WEN I DON SEE SAY HIM FUNISHNESS PASS CHICKEN OWN.THE LEVEL PAIN U WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAAAAA YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BAG OF SHIT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR FOOL LIKE YOU. AND YOU WILL DIE SOON BET ME

[email protected] wants me dead Laughing
Quote:
Bastard ,

Yo know what . l could have kill you by now because you deserve to die .

You dont know me that why .

l dont need to rant and whin like you fool and bastard .

l know where you are from . Its typical of lbo boys and you are one .

You are such a fool cos you dont even know the rules of the game you are playing .

Bastard , l swear by now you should have gone six feet below by now .

l could have drop you .

lf you like send your details and photo but l tell you your family will soon cry even though am not the one to drop you *DELETED* bastad .

Go and tell you mother and father to learn the rules of the game .

This is not even your father mother and you are shitting *DELETED* .

You will die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Fuck ur siblings

stinking chief u will remain a mutherfucker till u die asshole your mouth stinks and your mother suck my dick ten times before she gave birth to ugly monster like you ever since u open ur loud mouth have you ask ur self a question shameless chief with one chicken to be recognised you are not ashame of urself impotent man with no future.blind nigerian i don,t think u have penny till you fin foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll

[email protected] sent me a death threat and an all around good rant
Quote:
NOBODY WEY GO SEE YOUR MESSAGE,DEM GO NO SAY THEM DON KILL
YOUR GENERATION FINSHE BECOS THIS THING PAIN YOU REACH
BLOOD AND EVEN YOU THIS POOR WEY GO SOON DIE WITHOUT ANY
GOOD THINGS.

NA THAT POOR CONDITION DEY WORRY YOU COS BETTER PERSN NO
FIT SITDOWN LIKE THIS BECOS OF JUST PROPOSAL DEY CRY AND
WON KILL HIMSELF, GET FAST WAY TO HELL FIRE FOR YOU BCOS
THE DAYS WE WE DEY NOW NO BE UNTILL YOU BORN AGAIN BEFORE
YOU ENETER HAVEAN NOW NA MAKE YOU MAKE MONEY FOR LIFE AND
ENJOY SO YOU GO FIT ENJOY FOR HEAVEN,BUT YOU NA HELL FIRE
COS YOU NO GET KOBO AND YOU GO DIE FOR THAT CONDITION COS
YOUR GENERATION NO GO FIT MAKE AM FOR LIFE AMEN AMEN AMEN
AMEN AMEN.

IF I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE I NO GO FIGHT YOU BUT I GO KILL
YOU COS YOU BE DIRTY FOR THIS COUNTRY AND YOU SUSPOSE
DIE,WELL I GIVE YOU JUST 7DAYS BCOS I HAVE THE FULL
ASSURRANCE SAY EITHER MOTOR KILL YOU OR OKADA,OR THEM USE
GUM FINISHE YOU BASTARD.

NA OGUN GO KILL YOU,IF RAIN FALL FROM NOW TILL NEXT MONTH I
PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT SCAPE IT COS YOU GO DIE .

IDOT,FOOL AND POVERTY GO KILL YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a BASTARD.na back you go they do they go.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Emeka

FUCK YOUR MORTHER TODAY DOT MISS THAT OK

SMALL CHIEF TAKE CARE

YOUR MY BORTHER YOU NO THAT

BYE FOR NOW

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she's just so damn rude!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
bitch waiting dey helping to,let me tell you the money wey i dey make for here your entire family member nerve get this can money before.
i dey south africa my name is edeh you go see me 4 lagos this year december. if you need money just tell me i will help you ok.
stotp insulting your self befor i trace you from and your family.

Ssmith Kamora [email protected]
Quote:
pussy sucker your ma pussy hole,

BING JOB LET COLLECT ME MONEY FOR YOU SO THAT YOU CAN BE USEFUL FOR YOUR PITHFUL PARENTS AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

and Sir Eddy-seems to be a smart one (for a lad that is)

SIR EDWARD GRAHAM [email protected]
Quote:
I swear to God if you fit allow make we see each other make we compare me and you who don make money pass for these game,remember empty vessel's make the most noise,sorry i no know say you be proper dummy i come don begine blow grammar for you.
No wahala shaa take am easy like i told you na frustration dey worry you work hard so that you go be like me in the next ten to twenty years of hard work.
BORN THROWAY

[email protected]
Quote:
na your dirty mothers *DELETED* go remain cursed for ever fool go fuck your mama for ikibe or u bring her to me make i design am with my 12 inches

[email protected]
Quote:
P U S S Y S U C K E R RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Richard Attah [email protected]
Quote:
u go fuck ur mama, ur sisters and ur brother dat na if u get. Ibgo primitive mugu. U no fit wrtie well.. Na jail u and ur family go die put. I go continue to browse into where ur mugu dey. U think say I be $5000 guy? U be idiot. Ur first pikin go die for jail u dey crase u thin say me and u na age? God purnish ur full life igbo mumu. U can never browse get one level if u get self na $100 or $50 u go get u can never get pass so goat head like u. Igbo mugu na don spoil 9ja with 419 I go report ur number to EFCC i hope say u register ur line idiot. Wen dem catch u, ur mama, ur papa, brothers, and sisters, after una don fuck una self dem go stab una eyes out after u go fuck ur mama yash and u go fuck ur papa yash 2. u wen ur village people take do money. iGBO PEOPLE WEN DEY SMELL. bLEECHI BLEECHI

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IDIOT, EVEN THE EMAIL YOU MADE REPLY TO IS FAKE AND ALL YOUR EMAIL WILL BE GOING TO BULK MAIL. SO STOP BEING STUPID. AND GET A

LIFE FOR YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a FOOL.

[email protected] again...
Quote:
You are a FOOL!!! Gomer Rest In Peace Gomer.

RIP.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER IDIOT !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Bastard

Bastard born throw way stimking Yoruba Idiot. Why have u been trying your God animal.

Dont you know that the person whom you've been insulting can buy the whole of your generations. Fool.I wounder why Yaradua cant flush out

the whole yoruba generation

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP OK

Hello Gomer Bello,

Compliment of the day Mr Goner please dont corse anybody you see in my condition today becouse what you said is true but am telling you that

as am here now am stranded dont know what to do than to goin others to do this but please i love your corriage twuse me i will like to know

where you from please if you dont mind i hope you understand my condition here i have nobody to run to but if only we can be freind's that ok

for me please i want to know more about you if you have any work to offer me i can run away from this stupid thing that i call what please

help me out i come from a very good family which if my mother get to know about this she will just die one day for me please if you have

anywork help me ok my name is frank,

Best Rigerd
Frank,
41.207.30.25 Cote D'Ivoire*

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DR ALHAMZA MOHAMMED

TODAY YOU HAVE INSULTED MY PERSON,I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT ALL THE SAME,TODAY I HAVE BEEN

INSULTED OUT OF DOING MY JOB AND YOU CALL ME SCAM,

HAVE IT YOUR WAY ,BUT YOU ARE LUCKY I DO NOT HAVE YOU ON MY LIST AS A BENEFICIARY IF NOT YOU STAND AS CANCELLED.

DR ALHAMZA MOHAMMED

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR TRY WELL WELL
YOU NO SEE SAY YOU DEY SICK CRACY MAN GO PRAY MAKE GOD FORGIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
God push you & your entire family again. You bastard and a man low mentle

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: did you no why

it is becouse your mother fuck me even my dog fuck your mother village man onyeara

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN CURSED FOREVER AND EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello My Dear Gomer,Image

Thanks for your kind email
Awww, a rose for G0mer. How sweet Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
I never cursed anybody's mother,ok. I got several emails from your crew with so many curses that i reverted back to the senders !!

I am not intent on cursing any body,ok. I have a LOVELY MOTHER I CHERISH SO MUCH !!!

I sent email to your crew last week telling them that i have discovered your anger and solemnly asked them for forgiveness.

Stop all these insults. I have made ammendments.

Economy is bad,no doubt and only God is the judge of all you people said to me in the first place,no one is righteous except GOD............

THANK YOU.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR ENDEAVOURS !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Same to you and ur Bastard Family idiot big bastard foooooooool

Same to you and ur Bastard Family idiot big bastard foooooooool

[email protected] again
Quote:
Subject: Same to u and ur BASTARD IDIOT FOOLISH FAMILY. BIG FOOL EWUUUUUUUUUU

Same to u and ur BASTARD IDIOT FOOLISH FAMILY. BIG FOOL EWUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO YOUR OWN GENERATION

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND, GOD KILL U,UR MAMA AND FATHER IN SHORT, DEVIL VISIT U IMMEDAITELY. I SEE U CIVILISED MAN. IDIOT LIKE U

Quote:
I REPEAT, UR PAPA AND MAMA GO DIE WEN U NO GET MONEY TO BURY THEM. I SWEAR U WILL SEE. NA U FIRST RIGHT ME DEY ABUSE UR GENERATION. I

SAY EVIL WILL BEFALL U.SYCOPHANT LIKE U. I SAY GOOD THING WILL CONTINUE TO ELUDE U. BASTARD LIKE U.OWU GO KILL U. CALAMITY WILL KILL U

FAMILY. U GO HEAR CRY OF DEATH FROM UR FAMILY SOONEST TAKE OR LIVE IT. BASTARD!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: back to sender,

I dont know you or your mother,may be wrong email back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A HUGE FOOL...........................................

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAY GOOD LORD JUDGE U BY D SINS OF UR GENERATION

WELL DEAR MAY GOOD LORD REWARD YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR STEADFASTNESS , MAY YOU BE BLESS IF U WISH ME GOOD AND MAY U BE CAST AWAY 4 EVER , FOR

I DID NOT DO U ANY AM AND U RE INSULTING UR FAMILY.

MAY ADOLFH SCATTER UR GENERATION AND MAY UR SON LOOK LIKE UR LANDLORD.

ABOVE ALL MAY THE H20 U DRINK AND THE AIR U TAK IN BE A ARROW OF DESTRUCTION IN UR LIFE,

ALL THIS WILL GET TO YOU IF U DID NOT WRITE APOLOGY LETTER TO ME, FOR NOW I REST MY CASE

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE GIVE DE NUMBER!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
PUSSY SUCKER/ OUR MAMA PUSSY HOLE?

IDOIT WHY I CANNOT HEAR FROM YOU DUMB ASS. I SAID YOU BRING JOB FOE ME SO THAT I CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATION.

DID YOU UNDERSTANS DROP OUT.

DIRTY IBO BOY.

THE GODFATHER TO ALL IBO PEOPLE.

IDOIT YOU CAN HALA MEEEE+22508580101. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CAN NOT SPELL CORRECT ENGLISH AND YOUR ENGLISH IS POOR IS THAT HOW YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM MAGA WELL MUGU NA MUGU IF ANY MUGU PAY YOU NA GOD GRACE COS YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL BEFORE IS TOO LATE. SMELLING ASS.

It's an Ivory Coast #btw-Please DO give it out!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Dr. Timothy Landon [email protected]
Quote:
black monkey
fool u wey be guy man see as u dey jarn like an idot if get shit na u no asshole,ok. u no go ever reach where i don reach 4 live stupid like you father and mother village boy like u.chop shit who send u message.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros, I call u but your phone is off. You can call me on this number +60166028452. malaysia.

Sharp.

[email protected] or [email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you even your generation god go punish them and i no go better for you for eevereeeeeeeee

MSN MICROSOFT SEASONAL AWARD CASH GRANT [email protected]
Quote:
MUMU COME COLECT YOUR PRIZE MONEY CALL ME. 08064072211

MUMU how you dee today so naa dis thing be your work, naa make things dee head 4 u, if u no d fear me u 4 come tell me this rubish 4 my frunt if you no dee faer, abi you no dee fear again, u thing say naa to write 4 mail. you no go fit do guy. MUMU you thing say i nono you, naa MUMU dee worry you, you nono.u thing say i nono say you be bastad every body no.

and 4 d job mata money when i don get 4 job i go teka am feed your papa wee dee 4 vilage
you no get papa you thing say we no no. you, you no go fite do guy because you no no any thing you no no, you no even get house village abi naa liy i dee kalk, naa make people no dee halp you. i thing my brother don dash you money finish you go dee gusip am 4 back. the go kill you 4 this town. you don do guy slack you thing say you go fit do am MUMU. you nono say you be MUMU. you nono say you be MUMU, if you get sence you no go wirt this can thing, wirte am go give your papa okkkkkkkk i nono say you no get pap again. okkk go wirt am give your mama wir no well, you de here dee wirt this kind thing MUMU,

MUMU if you want smook siger come face to face.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RL has been busy lately, so I have not been sending out too many insults.
Here are a few replies I got this week

Oh no, the "Godfather" is upset with mes [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DIRTY IBO MAN

DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU IBO PEOPLE DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR THE ELITE IMEAN IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE EDUCATIVE ONCE NOT FOR PEOPLE THAT DID NOT SEE THE FOUR WALL OF HIGHER INSTUTION. LISTEN SON OF A RUSTING SOUL I AM YOUR GOD FATHER AND I AM EZE TO ALL IBO PEOPLE SO DO BRING JOB SO THAT I COLLECT REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY NOT PENUTS. DID YOU UNDERSTAND ODE.

THE GOD FATHER TO IBO PEOPLE.

CALL ME IDOIT22508403062.

So I replied with some more abuse, he replies
Quote:
oloriburuku,

bring job so that i can help you and your entire generation. the money i have collected from maga like you can feed your entire family till the rest thier life. look scallywag that goes to school. i belive if you have tested higher institution you mighty have buy your school certificate we know you people for that.

The Godfather to ibo people.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stack illiterate like you, go and sleep

[email protected]
Quote:
commoth there how much u don make pea nut okooko ur mates day collect 2m pounds u dey talk of peanut.make bat fuck ur mothers stinky smelly pussy fool

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bid full, idiot

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes-this is in reply to an insult mail. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Barrister Dr.Dovi Jude <[email protected]
Quote:
Attention Sir,
sorry for the late reply,i am in recept of your mail and i am tring to but no avil, if only you are ready you cal call on me so we can talk on phone +228 99-87-119.
Thanks
Dovi.

Feel free to call him-or pass his number on.

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FUCK YOUR ASHOLE IDIOT YOU DON,T EVEN NO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL THE DAY THE LORD WIL COME

KEDU KA MMAGI DI , EBUM NA OBI NA ODIGHI NDU MAKE IHE MU RARA YA ECHI GARA GA OKWESIGI IPUTA EZI .

OTU MMAGI
AMU MPAGI
AMU GI
NKE NWANNE GI NWANYI NA HA NILE GA AGBAWA,IDIOT FULL AT 40 BUT SORRY YOU ONLY 39 NOW NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE FOOL AT 40

Quote:
lati wakati yi lo gbogbo ona ati je atimu e lolorun maadi waa wa beere si ni ri iku lati ori iya to bie ti di ori a

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
omo you be got go and sleep.ok FOOL YOU ARE DIRECTING ALL THE WHOLE MAD MEN IN THE STREETS TO FUCK YOUR BASTARD MOTHER AND SISTERS AND YOUR GAY ASS FATHER..FUCKING FAGGOTS,YOU DON THROW WORK NOTHING HAPPEN NOW YOU NEW FORMAT IS DIRECTING MAD MEN TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER...AKPA TI GI THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
god go punish na inside prison ur mama, papa and ur siblings go die put. u no fit write well

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an IDIOT with poor english. Your mates are outside Nigeria and you are there speaking broken english. Shameful ibo man . Ibos like you are out side country hussling as they knew that ibos do not get levels in Nigeria and you are there speaking broken english. Shame unto you,
BIG FOOL.
Go back to school and learn how to speak good english.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE INCURABLE RASHES AROUNT YOUR MOTHER'S VERGINA AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN DURING YOUR DELIVERY AS ABABY AND THAT HAS BEEN YOUR PROBLEMTILL NOW AND THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP YOURSELF BUSY WITH THINGS THAT COULD NOT GIVE YOU ANY FINANCIAL BENEFIT.

IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND IN WRITING THIS JARGON SO WHAT TIME WILL YOU TO MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR LIVE AS THEY HAVE DECIEVED YOU AND BROUGHT YOU TO ABIDJAN. Boy! GUY WORK NO DEY EASYO! ABEG HUSSLE WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL ,FAKE DOCTOR, EVERYTHING YOU SAID BACK TO SHARE IT TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief emeka do you no that your just try to fuck your mother
live our company right now
ok

[email protected]
Quote:
You are abusing a small boy who is struggling to get back what the white men collected from africa. If you see it discard it but don't abuse any one.

[email protected]
Quote:
okoko u don come againhow your mama and his stinky pussy.abeg if you dey reply again send me a naked picture of you mums stinky pussy

So I sent him another abusive e-mail. He responds
Quote:
a guy wey your mama stinky pussy picture now? abi u forget am go suck ur mums stinky clit

fool

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive my indignation if these mails reach you by surprise...

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND,I CAN SEE THAT SOMEBODY HAVE REALLY REALLY OFFENDED YOU,I DONT KNOW THE GRAVITY OF THE OFFENCE BUT I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE VERY VERY ANOID.

I SAW THIS YOUR MESSAGE IN MY BULK E-MAIL AND I OPENED AND FOUND OUT ALL THESE THINGS,I DONT KNOW YOU BUT COINCIDENTALY IT CAME TO MY BOX AS SPAM MAIL,ACCORDING TO YOUR ANOYANCE I CAN SEE THAT SOMEBODY INSALTED YOUR MOTHER BUT LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO THE SPREME TO JUDGE.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.

CHARLES.

[email protected] in very large, bold red font...
Quote:
Subject: PISS OFF

U BI KOLO MASTER U WANT TAKE MY FUCKINH DOLLAR I DON DEY LONDON FOR YEARS SO MAN I KNOW ALL U MOTHER FUCKING ??????.TRICKS USE THAT MONEY TO BUY PANT FOR UR FRICKING MOTHER HOLE ASS ........................................................

[email protected]
Prof. Charles Soludo wrote:
l'm so sorry that your lazyness will land you into more problems than this, you think i dont know you son of a BTS keep on with what are doing one day you will find yourself in a hot soup but i am happy that my own mother can never be part of such stupid act, No matter the situation, Just forget about me and pray for your mother to change for good and for your information i hate treat, You are not happy doing what you are doing and you are doing it and i dont think that you know me because if you know me you should have know where all this things are coming from, l wish i could see you here right now

[email protected]
Quote:
FUK YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Bro lets stop all this and be one ok.

i promise you that for insulting your cancerous mother Estel Joseph Otu nne gi.

and i want you to know that i have alredy known where you are i will make sure i send the devil to take your life first oloshi omo ale!!!!! see let me tell you it will never be better for you ni agbara Esu,,wo iwo omo deyi koni ragba funooo!

Shori eyi ti o ra owo leyi a bu e ni owo sa niiiiiii. Iwo oni ranu omo ale omo igbo ole kilonse ni abidjan se bi ole ni iya ran e ko wa ja,lo wa nbu baba ati iya bayi.

I hope you understand all this and if you dont go and look for a yoru ba tranlator to inglish you will see that you are nothing but a magot.

yours atomic killer
Estel Ipu nne gi.Image

[email protected] seems confuzzled...
Quote:
Subject: Pls can you answer me these questions?

1.How did you find my e-mail?

2. Who are you ?

3. Who is your mother by the-way?

4.What does scamm has to do with me?

I pray you do answer these questions and then pray for forgiveness for "ALL" have sined and come short of His glory.

I never knew you and your mother from Adam.

May the blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ always be with you and your entire family.

Hope we do meet in God's prepared place .

Your Brother in Christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
I would like to help but how can I help you..........give me more details:)

thanks Elvis.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO U AND ALL UR BASTARD FAMILY BIG FOOL IDIOT

SAME TO U AND ALL UR BASTARD FAMILY BIG FOOL IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Pls

BACK TO SENDER:

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI,
YOUR MAMA PUSSY
SHAME AND AIDS ON YOU.
BASTARD.

[email protected] doesn't know the rules Rolling Eyes
Quote:
ARE YOU READY TO DO THE TRANSACTION OR NOT? IF YOU WANT TO DO IT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH ALL YOUR CONTACT INFO,

THANKS,

JOHNBACKMAN

[email protected]
Quote:
i said go aND FUCK YOUR MOTHER wey born you for ass,it is sweet.try it boy.

[email protected]
Clinton Ceaser wrote:
Subject: nnegi nna gi

Thanks

i gat no fucking time for you u are in abijain i have been there since 2002 before i left to japan you are still there wasting your years on internet if you wnt us to work then you tell me i teach more on international job i leave at trachile ville with men wey sabi you na big burger asshole get connected and be wise man.

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW I WANT TO TELL U THAT UR GENERATION WILL ALWAYS SEE BAD THING. AND ANYTHING NEGATIVE YOU SAID TO ME WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AS U OPEN MOUTH TO CAUSE MAN OF GOD WATCHED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL BEG B/4 U EAT?

[email protected]
Quote:
To search for work is a nice thing for any responible fellow can do and that is why your sister got the fantastic job she is currently doing in Abidjan; So good a job that she has to feed you and your retched family back home - all from the fantastic job. DANCING MAPOUKA. Is that the same thing you do too????

Quote:
Subject: Hi GoldenBoy; - I ALSO LIVE IN ABIDJAN

I am very sorry for you because you allowed yourself to be decived to Abidjan for you to go and carry MILLIONS BUT YOU ENDED UP JOINING JOB, GUY, 419, ARMED ROBERY and LOOTING but there is no more war in Abidjan so where do you loot this time.

I am more sorry for your mother because out of the 4 doughters she had, the youngest one is a MAPOUKA DANCER and the other 3 ended up this "BEAUTIFUL WAY"
Aninmated pr0n gifs attached puke

[email protected]
Quote:
it shall never be well with you in life that is why you never make anything in life since your idiotic father died,

[email protected] again
Quote:
My guy,

Na guy all of us dey do. I am in Mlaysia. So if you want us to work together bother I am ready lets not talk like small kids. If you wish to have business with me please feel free to contact me lets have a proper talk.

I may call you later tomorrow on the number you give make we talk well.

Regards,

AND BEST OF LUCK
Pity it wasn't my number Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
THE INCURABLE RASHES AROUNT YOUR MOTHER'S VERGINA AFFECTED YOUR BRAIN DURING YOUR DELIVERY AS ABABY AND THAT HAS BEEN YOUR PROBLEM TILL NOW AND THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP YOURSELF BUSY WITH THINGS THAT COULD NOT GIVE YOU ANY FINANCIAL BENEFIT.

IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND IN WRITING THIS JARGON SO WHAT TIME WILL YOU TO MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR LIVE AS THEY HAVE DECIEVED YOU AND BROUGHT YOU TO ABIDJAN. Boy! GUY WORK NO DEY EASYO! ABEG HUSSLE WELL.

Quote:
Subject: Big Ball Headed Birch

oleeeeeeeeeeeeee olori buruku

u dey give me yoyr number number make i call Maaaar like you man think high man we have been existing,progressing respecting joining, streeting husling, rotating,galavanting,tighting,, now we reins for real man.............................................

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IS ON CURSE!!!!!!!!

SON OF 1000 FATHERS, GOMER,

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: OH GOD

GOD ALMIGHTY WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE SIN OF YOUR GENERATION,THE ALL THE WAYS OF YOUR LIFE SHALL BE DARKNESS AND YOUR CHILDRENS MUST SEEK FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD FROM OTHER'S.YOUR WIFE WILL BECOME A WIDOW AND GOD WILL JUDGE YOUR CHILDREN WITH THE SINCE OF THERE 800 GENERATION.

GOD WILL SET AWICKED MAN OVER YOU AND COVER YOUR SOUL WITH GRAVE BECAUSE YOU LARCK WISDOM.PUNISHMENT SHALL BE YOUR INHERITAGE AND YOU SHALL NEVER PROSPER IN LIFE.DON'T YOU READ THE BIBLE BEFORE YOU SENT ME THIS KIND OF MAIL?.IF REALLY YOU ARE A GOOD CHRISTIAN,YOU WOULD HAVE REMEMBER THE WORD OF GOD TOLD US NOT TO JUDGE,LISTEN,FOR THIS REASON,GOD WILL REMEMBER ALL THE SIN THAT WAS COMMITTED BY YOUR 1,850 GENERATION AND JUDGE YOU WITH IT..

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nnegi fuck ur mother for ike ass

[email protected]
Quote:
NB: I CANNOT SPEAK WITH DEAD BODIES LIKE YOU.

GO LEARN YOUR LINGUA FRANCA WELL.

I SERVE YAHWEH SABOTH,OK.

I AM WELL COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESEUS CHRIST.

I WILL NEVER DIE BUT LIVE TO TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN MY LIFE. JEHOVA IS MY SHIELD AND BUCKLER !!

[email protected]
Quote:
Carolus Magnus.

Onye ori, olee kparawo. Hungry man. Come and let me offer job at one my flower garden.

Useless animal.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SUM SMALL YAHOO YAHOO BOI WIT NO DOLLA FE CAFETIME!!!

Linder Ukeh [email protected]
Quote:
Please na waiting i do you why you day tolk to me like that.

Ali Issa [email protected]
Quote:
i did not know that your mother is ashawo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME HAV DE THRET OF DEAD!!!!

agentpeterson wood [email protected]
Quote:
oga mpada na ur mamma be mugu if i see u 4 alaba int i must kill u or my boys fool like dr fool

First Namedr voampue Gomah [email protected]
Quote:
I can see that you don't think well, for your information whatever bad you say to me must follow you forever and there is no way out unless through THE LIVING GOD JEHOVA. nd don't reply.Just ask God to forgive you. Sorry Idon't mean to condeam but it's your attitude that courses that to you. Repent tonight.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dear, I hope these lad replies meet you in a perfect condition.

[email protected]
Quote:
death shall struck ur family in d next 2 days.see you we dey crus hummer u don see hummer before ,na ur type they sleep for ashawo house for eko.ode like you.no be your mama i see wey area boys dey fuck for undr brigde wey they seel agoyi beans and agege bread.abeg go hel ur mama for me abeg she sabi fuck wella. okoko.u generation of halots

[email protected] is back
Quote:
ADEBAYO, I WILL PISS ON YOUR MOTHER.
YOU PISS OF SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy respect yourself na,why u they send that kind of message to people,that shows that you are uncivilized,stop it,You are just fooling yourself and get something doing,I am not a guy man and won't be one,so go and look for job,I am live in Benue State and works there,respect your self and stop scamming people,I can never be like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A *DELETED* BASTARD THEIF LIKE YOU WAY DEY CHEAT MEMBERS OF HIS CONGREGATION YOU SHALL DROP DEAD NOW INSTANTLY

[email protected] can kill me, I better watch my side
Quote:
u sey u bi guyman ur are the list of mugu the worst u are a guy and u see format and begin de shit robish insult your self , so u think i can reply u if not u methioned u are guy , no guy can reply mail like this u are armed robber we know you bye +4477031955623 if u are really guy u will only delet the format or du think we at offshore we dont have african link up we operate world wide even at you door step i can pick u up any moment i want you , bye and behave if you are guyman

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY,

I DONT TALK TO GHOST.

R.I.P

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy waitin dey worry you?
No be waiting you dey do I dey do?
Guy you really get time o

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOO SOME DEM REACH!!!

Payment General Rsa [email protected]
Quote:
GHOST IT REMAINS THREE MORE DAY FOR THE BURIAL TO BE DONE ON EARTH

robert djan [email protected]
Quote:
u de kress i no send mail to you. i send all my mail to lodond people, i no no how the mail come get to you,

pls kari your wahala goo

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I proudly present my first angry answers:

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THSE BULSHIT? IT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE ANY
JOB RATHER YOU WASTE IN YOUR USELESS LIFE IN INTERNET LOOKING FOR HONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN FEED YOUR WHOLE GENERATION WITH WHAT I HAVE.IDIOT!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be a mad man for taking ur time to send sure mails to people.
I am very sure you a poor man that is why u have time to compose mails and send it to people who are far far better that u
People who can pay u for the rest of ur life
people who are richer that the state u are leaving in Nigeria
i pity your sorry ass and poor life.
u will remain poooooooooooor foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Amen

The "Amen" at the end just made me wet my pants Laughing Laughing Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA WEY GO DIE TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most worsted beast i have ever come across

BWAAHAAHAHAHAHH
I love this one Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE A MONKEY..........STUPID ASSHOLE

P4st0r P4sc4l [email protected]
I think I REALLY pissed this one off...

Quote:
Dear Bitch
Hahahahah !! you can say what ever u like,no matter how i'm one of the big Boys in my country,have an investment,hahahah
so do not think dat u wasted my time because i hv much money more than u r thinking if i like i will leave my computer on and go to bar be having some fun.but as for u you are very stupid and copid who don't hv money for living.if dat i get ur money i would have go shear it to begers,because u r poor.go to hell u son of a bitsh n don't disturb me again,because if u do i will send u an oracle dat willcome n kill u in d nite.

Finaly i'm not afraid of ur non sence magic OK U SON OF A BITSH.

YOURS PRESIDENT.

Quote:
A friend of mine who knows you, told me that you were d one who suck ur mother's pussy to death,but i felt so sorry if that is true,i did not dount dat my friend because i know very well dat u can do that.i want 2 fuck one of ur sister,infact all of your sister and all of your girl friend and ur fiancy also so that i will inpregant them because i heard that you are infetility human.please i will like you to send those girl to me VIA PUSSY COURIER COMPANY.Immedialt.but u hv to stop sucking there pussy ok.they r for me now.i'm i communicating ????????????????.BUT I CAN ONLY ALOW U TO SUCK UR FATHER DICK AND FUCK HIM FROM ANUS AS A HOMOSEXUAL MAN U R.

FROM YOURS PRESIDENT

Hope I'll have more to give soon Wink

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Nice Work Albator. Very Happy

edit to add-i think i p!ssed this one off. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
dear dr fool,
so at u age u still de work 4 cafe.u fool na god kill u if i see u 4 alab int i swear my boy go kill u fool u dont kn how to work dr fool.me i work 4 my house dey there dey collete small change dey claim gman fool.just let me see u fool.na oro go kill u 4 ajabadi fool

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks Embarassed

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

POOR YAHOO YAHOO BOI WORK SATURDAY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My bolding btw...

robert djan [email protected]
Quote:
My friend you have to understand that I don't like taking too much I so much believe in actions and what I can do because I know my self.

Is you are a really gum man you claim that you are you will know that I can not send a mail to a Nigerian like me for what. If you are a gum man you will know that we use to search mails with extractor and send it with extractor and you don't know who is going to receive it unless you get reply. You have to understand that we are looking for white man to Nigerian man.

I don't know who you so angry with me you have to be using you common sense and in join yourself as I am in join my self. Pls taka it easy

I believe in 1 love, (1 love) I will not insult you back because you don't understand what is going on

BYE

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My original email:
Quote:
kaibu ezi onye imetosi mmadu na ewu

I think it calls him a fool, and tells him to interfere with goats..

[email protected]
Quote:
IINFACT YOU ARE A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOOL. U JST WIST UR TIME WRITTING . ONYE OHI,NKITA ARAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My igbo skills aren't too sharp.. but did he call me a thieving dog?

Last edited by Mr Wang on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another successful (not) lad working weekends...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DEY MUSTARY NA . YOU GO DIE THIS YEAR

edit to add-Sunday's
DEM NOT GO FE CHURCH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dr. Kelvin Agulo [email protected]
Quote:
You are a heavy dump of sheet. Common speak simple English and stop chewing your toung in broken which don't have base in the world of languages. You should go back to school.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, ANY WAY GOD WILL
BRING YOU BOOK.

Thomas Scott [email protected]>
Quote:
U EVEN CAUSE MY MAMA WEN NOR DO U ANYTHING NA WA 4 U MY GUY. BUT I KNO SAY UR MAMA DON DIE OR SHE DEY USELESS. IF NOT U NO GO CAUSE ANODA PERSON MAMA. MY MAMA DEY TOO GOOD TO ME. I 4 CALL U BUT I NO GO CALL U. MY WORD OF ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT YOU SHOULD DO INSULT ELDERLY PEOPLE SO THAT YOUR DAYS WILL BE LONG AND YOU WOULD BE RICH. I DECREE TO U TODAY THAT THE MOMENT YOU START RESPECTING PEOPLE YOU WILL BE HIGHLY CONNECTED AND GOD WILL PROPER YOU BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION. AAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN.

I NOR BLAME YOU. YOU NO LOVE YOUR MAMA DAT IS WHY UR NO NAME BE ANKODO. ASK ANY ITSEKIRI MAN ARANKO MEANS

Payment General Rsa [email protected]
Quote:
TWO MORE DAYS FOR YOUR PHYSICAL DEATH.
IT HAS BEEN DONE SPIRITULLY AMEN

Quote:
OBOY,

NA WHISH CAN PEPPER EYE B DIS NA?

WHISH ONE U DEY TAKE UR SHISCO DEY DISTURB MY AWILO NA?

I TIRE 4 U OOO. EBI LIK SAY NA MI B MAGA WEN NOR PAY U. MY BOY, WORK HARDER, MONEY WOULD COME AND THEN, MAYBE YOU WOULD STOP VENTING YOUR HANGER/HUNGER ON INNOCENT PEOPLE. IF UR JOB NOR PAY U JUS GO BACK TO SCHOOL GO DO UR PHD, SO DAT UR SPELLING GO INPROVE..

I BEG LEAVE MI MAKE I LIVE MY LIFE. I NOR COME ALL D WAY FROM WAFFY COME EXCHANGE WORDS WITH PEOPLE 4 LAGOS(MAYB U COME COUNT BRIDGE 4 LAGOS, MI I COME FIND QUID). I BEG DO UR THING MAKE I DO MY OWN MY GUY.

MY GUY NA SO UNA DEY SWEAR ANYHOW 4 UNA VILLAGE? WE DEY PRAY 4 PEOPLE 4 WARRI, SO DAT YOU NO GO THINK OF OTHER PEOPLES' ,,,,,,,,

YOU GO MAKE 4 ANYTHING YOU PUT HAND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE 4 LIFE.

taalie tessy [email protected]
Quote:
bia arinze ke ihe na eme gi na isi achem na iwu nmadu amaghim ni iwu ewo why u de talk like this do i know that i was contacting a nigeria just tell me that i am contacting nwane not a mugu and that is ok and you ahead speaking what you do not know emacha ihe na wa for youooooooooooo awum onye igbo ibegi ina anu

aberim na abidjan ok afam bu obi telephone is 00225 08 9270 79 you can contact me if you want

see you na onwa desember

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy make i no lie i dey gbadu u.continue

[email protected]
Quote:
i ve finish ur case next time u come to this life again u dont write any rubish to whom u dont know ok. what so ever is ur real name , u re curse, bcos u do not mind ur business you will loose very important person in ur family then we will know whose..the curse from ur mama tribe will be multiply that of ur father will be enrage with familiar spirit of badluck to the entire family including the present generation u re which will be worst.
i curse u n u remain poor..i.e abject poverty will remain in ur household 4ever! if u reply to this mail it will manifest ur life to death within 7days from the date of responds.
bcos u re answering a chief , you the holy of holy's and the cherubin and sarafin jurge u and punish you for mailing an innocent person who never done anything wrong to you..bcos u re proud and rude ,.may cry and anguish not go out from ur life !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR FRIEND,
I WOULDN`T `VE REPLY THIS BUT I THANK GOD SUCH WORD IS COMING 4ROM MY HOME BOYS MOUTH, NOTHING MUCH GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK U 4 UR MASSAGE,

BUT 4 UR INFORMATION I CRUISE ON HUMMER HERE IN GHANA I AM LEAVING COMFORTABLE SO IS UP 2 YOU BE CAREFUL HOW U DEAL WITH PEOPLE B/COS U HAVE JUST LAID URSELF A CURSE

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
Please my brother, who are you and who do you think u are talking with, am not in Nigeria but am in Holland. I received this mail again in my box but i can not understand you very well and your problem too.

Quote:
Chief, please who are you? just tell me your problem I can be able to help, because I do not know you and the mail you are sending to me, is not good to me, I live in Holland but am from Nigeria. just feel free and tell me anything ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time to write all these.., Stinking Mugu... 4k u...
I don send my people abroad from this, you dey de drive hummer... Mugu.

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont know that i know the reply is from nigeria here how can i reply ur shit
.tell your family that u are short 1 out of then bcos if u sleep b4 a week i know u will not wake up.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the wonderful reply Mr Kelvin sent me earlier-copied and pasted from above...

Quote:

Dr. Kelvin Agulo [email protected]
You are a heavy dump of sheet. Common speak simple English and stop chewing your toung in broken which don't have base in the world of languages. You should go back to school.

I replied, along with another insult i informed him of the following...

Quote:
Oh by the way, it is shit- that's S H I T, not sheet you dumb mugu if you are going to try and insult someone at least read a fucking
dictionary you c**t. Call me and i will educate your stupid ass and
fill the empty space between your ears where even a wildebeest has a
brain.

To which he has just replied with the following gem...

entitled-"thats good, we are getting there"
Quote:
Mr. walking corpse,

It was benevolent for you to be in touch with me so swiftly. I am nervous that I understood your outstanding memo. you sent. A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigritude.

The two numbers +234-703-039-8444 and +234-703-888-0384 are noted.. Get ready for what comes next.

I hope Daniel (Arinze) is feeling "Tigeriffic!!!"...

Very Happy

Oh and feel free to say hello to him...he loves to chat!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOO. IT BE SPIRITUAL HIDE DE SALAMI.

Salami Hassan [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
what a lovely email address

Quote:
I DONT KNOW IF YOUR NAME IS THIS BELOW ,

DANIEL ARINZE
TEL: +234-703-039-8444
+234-703-888-0384.

MY BROTHER BELIEVE ME , I AM A RITUALIST FROM GHANA AND I USE CHARMS AND OTER SPIRITUAL ACTIQUITIES TO COLLECT MONEY FROM WHITE ME BEFORE I RECEIVED YOUR INSULTIVE LETTER WHICH YOU SENT TO MY INBOX.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE AS LONG YOU ARE INSULTING GUY MAN .

TAKE IT LKE AND ANY TIME YOU ARE FINDIN THINGS , ALREMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN YOUR LIFE.

BYE .

what a pity his IP resolves to Lome-Togo. Very Happy

Translation needed please...

taalie tessy [email protected]
Quote:
nngbada ki ibu otooo eney iwula awuwu mumu like you amana ife naeyeghi nsogbu onye nnsusu o ka igaesi we wua are you from imo or anambara or abia tell me i want to know then i will tell you what you are

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU DEY CLAIM SAY YOU BE DON BUT NA LOTTERY WEY YOU DEY THROW.EWU EVEN FROM YOUR YANS PERSON GO KNOW SAY YOU DEY FUCKED UP AND MISERABLE FOR LIFE UNTILL YOU DIE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME THEN CALL ME MAKE WE KNOW WHO GO KILL EACH OTHER. CYBER RAT, I NO SAY FOR THE PAST 20 YRS YOU EVER PICK ONE DOLLAR FOR STREET. CONTACT ME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK, MAD MAN YOU DEY CLAIM AMERICANA "FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA" YOU NA SEE ALABA BEFORE.YOU HEAD NO CORRECT AND VERY SOON YOU KOLO BY TOMORROW THEN YOU WILL BE ON CHAINS BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHITE PIG OR A BLACK APE. NA YOUR PAPA AND MAMA WEY GO DIE TODAY AS I THEY FINISH THIS MAIL TO YOU.ASS WIPE

REGARDS
AP 22 BBB(ODB)

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
your very stupid a hoples man u are, u can never be reach in your life

[email protected]
Quote:
i have made the payment here is there mtcn number please send me money ur father toto

[email protected]
Quote:
omo ibo stop this man we need to make money here,can u treat this format i got about 6 good reply man we need moneey here not all shit bro.

[email protected]
Quote:
u will suffer till u die idiocy.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO SCHOOL,IGBO CAFE IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
you, you, you.evil as you dont want someon prograce you will never see a Good thing in you life from now going i have couse you and my couse will still remeain lie that on till you confance i have you now and also my GOd have couse you too.

[email protected]
Quote:
U bastered i know you are really frustrated go to hell with your frustration ok.
I don't have your time because i am always bussy so get some thing doing in your live that is the only advise i will give to mad people like you.

So I sent him some more abuse. He replies
Quote:
YOU ARE MAD THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY OK.DON'T U EVER IN YOUR BASTERED LIVE SEND ME A MAIL AGAIN.

GOOD FOR NOTHING.
I suspect he would welcome further correspondence from insult baiters. Wink

And last, but certainly not least, I recieved a few more messages from the idiot who calls himself the "GODFATHER" Very Happy aka [email protected]
Quote:
PUSSY SUCKER/ OUR MAMA PUSSY HOLE?

IDOIT WHY I CANNOT HEAR FROM YOU DUMB ASS. I SAID YOU BRING JOB FOE ME SO THAT I CAN CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATION.
DIRTY IBO BOY.
IDOIT YOU CAN HALA MEEEE+22508580101. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU CAN NOT SPELL CORRECT ENGLISH AND YOUR ENGLISH IS POOR IS THAT HOW YOU COLLECT MONEY FROM MAGA WELL MUGU NA MUGU IF ANY MUGU PAY YOU NA GOD GRACE COS YOUR ENGLISH IS TOO POOR BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL BEFORE IS TOO LATE. SMELLING ASS.

Quote:
pussy sucker,
one thing about you is that you is that you dont know that i am your Godfather not only you but the entire ibo people. the money i have i can buy your entire village includeing your family, they can even work for me as a slave i will pay your parents well ypu can tell them oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................
THEGODFATHER TO ALL IBO PEOPLE

Quote:
DIRTY IBO BOY.
IDOIT YOU CAN HALA MEEEE+22508580101

I think the Godfather is as a big a mugu as "gansta4life" and chukewas Very Happy

mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE JUST AN OLD FOOOOOL, I CAN SMELL THE FUSTRATION IN YOU

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic