SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent Cool
I have at least a couple of very angry lads threatening me with death. such a tidal wave of ill feeling should not be wasted. I was thinking of passing off my very grouchiest lads to one of the more deserving denizens of the underworld by passing on his phone number. Perhaps some suggestions - Or shall I just pick one from anywhere?

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^^^^: http://www.419scam.org/lads/

My hero. Very Happy

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad insulting Lad on the phone OOOOOOO

http://www.divshare.com/download/10995125-64d

and

http://www.divshare.com/download/10995142-773

and on to death threats:

http://www.divshare.com/download/10995157-ae6

Code:
Lad 1: 233- 246638791
Lad 2: 233- 261908116

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
I'm very what?

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ladBuster --- Great stuff, thanks for sharing that. It really cracked me up.

[email protected]
Quote:
ME MUGU! COOL.................SEE JEW WEH DEH CALL PERSON MUGU......OWU PRESENTER LIKR UR PAPA.........IDIOT........GO DIE AND NO CONTACT ME AGAIN CAUSE U NO B GEEE AT ALL.........UR PAPA NO GET THE KIND KNOWLEDGE WEH OLUWA GIVE ME SO COME LEARN......PONK LIKE U..........I WONDER THE KIND FRIENDS WEH U FOLLOW. U WEH DEH WORK 4 HOUSE U DON BUY TYRE ABI........ABI NA D ONE WEH THE GO TAKE DO UR BURIAL NA HIN U DEH FINE ABI.......OKIJA BOY....NA UR MAMA U GO CARRY GO OKIJA SHRINE TAKE GO DO MONEY....IF U INSULT ME AGAIN U GO DIE CAUSE NO BE THE FIRST TIME WEH U DEH DO THIS TRASH.....SMALL BOY....COME I GO GIVE WORK.....U FIT WASH TOILET NO PROBS...30K PER YEAR....U GO STILL GROOOVE...OMO AYE....

[email protected]
Quote:
Men same to your papa.........may you die naked and i beleive say you never get ppl wey get moni no dey shout like you you are a big fool...........Just take that to yourself.
Never write me again get something doing ......i mean get dead mails and ask me for tools wey dey go trash i will supply you .....you fucking dog.........get out poor man Owu ........................................you wanna dead???????

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME COURSE WILL RETURN TO YOU, WHO EVER THAT POINT ONE FINGER TO HIS FELLOW BROTHERS, THE REMAINING TEN IS FACING HIM. IF YOU DON MAKE MONEY, IS THAT WHY YOU TURN CRASY AND NOTORIOUS ? EVERYTHING GOD HAS GIVEN TO YOU WILL GOT LOST IN JESUS NAME. YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE OF ACCIDENT AND YOUR GENERATION WILL SURFER. IT MAY NOT HAPPEN TODAY, BUT WATCH. GOD KNOWS EVERYBODY'S HEART, HE KNOWS I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR MY DAILY BREAD SINCE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT CAN NOT MAKE US HAPPY IN OUR OWN COUNTRY, AND I MUST SURVIVE, INSTEAD OF YOU TO ADVISE ME IN A BETTER WAY, YOU RATHER CAUSED, ALL THE COURSES YOU SENT TO YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ON THEIR HEAD FOR EVER IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know why i considered you as a graet foolish man in the whole word,
don't ever call your self guy man, from today untill you die, you are pussy, after finish answering pussy, then you now enter into crave because you are a bastered pussy,
lets correct you as a good guy man, as you saw that my message inter to your maga mail, as i did not stop the maga to write you, and i did not stop him to pay you, and i will not benefit anything from stoping him to pay, you are now cussing yourself not me,
you supose to said my brother please that maga you are in contact with him please don't spoir it, then i will understand,
As i can see that you are so foolish,
if you like go to heaven and come back, if you did not apologies to me withing 24 hrs, i will make sure that i spoir the job,
then you now go to OKIJA SHRINE and kill your self,
i would advice you to start quickly to OKIJA SHRINE before i present you in my societe
Good day

[email protected]
Quote:
SOME BOAST WITH HORSES AND SOME BOAST WITH CHARIOTS.BUT I BOAST WITH THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY.THE GOD OF SHILOH.YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KNOWS OKIJA SHRINE AND THAT OKIJA SHRINE WILL DESTROY YOU FOREVER.MY GOD OF SHILOH WILL DISGRACE YOU WHEREEVER YOU GO IN JESUS NAME.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU AND YOUR PAPA AND MAMA INFACT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILE THE SAME. GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
Oru Alusi
U still have mouth to talk to me? A whole Nwa di ala

[email protected]
Quote:
before thunder go strick me down,it must strick your mother,father,sisters and your entire generation in jesus name amen.

bastard,na me tell you 2 u be mugu?if u fall we go chop u clean up,big anabara fool way no fir speak english

ur papa,make sure u fuck ur mother this nite .isi awu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WHO EVER THAT POINT ONE FINGER TO HIS FELLOW BROTHERS, THE REMAINING TEN IS FACING HIM.

Must be from one of those real small villages Laughing

edit: After some success and a lot of fun, I'm having difficulty threatening my lads with trips to evil shrines. Has the horror worn off? Maybe the arrests and exhumations at the Okija shrines are getting a bt old, or maybe I'm doing it wrong. Baked too long, not enough rasins, who can say. I'll try a few variations and some different gods, if no joy then it's back to goat comparisons and threatening his father with a good beating.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Don't worry, just keep up the Shrine thing --- it tends to be hit or miss and gets to a few lads sooner or later. You can tell them your crew is going to take him to the shrine and cut his neck to make mugu pay. That usually does the trick

[email protected]
Quote:
Omo u get time o...u dey swear 4 ursef abi u no wish 2 hammer?ask u chairman how e dey go.how old r u?grow up!

[email protected]
Quote:
osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.iku mapa gbogbo ebi"e, osun yi lo rayemo, gbogbo ola e ma wa fun me ni, ma lowo to ye ko ni, koshe koshe ni ti ilakoshe, ko she be.
Shocked

[email protected]
Quote:
why you mumu lik dis na fraudstration dey mak you talk lik dis if you don tire for life you no go collect 2,500 and go back to your village. You know hw many cars i get muntula like you. If i register your name for my seven book of moses na craz you go just craz but i forgiv you for now be warned!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you ,you na guy man node cause me you hear me tell gudluck jonatan to give us job.after graduation for 6 years

[email protected]
Quote:
WATCH WELL WELL ANYTIME YOU ARE CROSSING MAIN ROAD, BCUS TRAILER MUST HIT YOU THIS YEAR.. I PROMISE YOU THAT...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER NA MAD MAN,

YOUR MAMA NA DRUNKERD.

ANIMAL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
u knw wat,u are an illitrate,u can not even make a correct sentence,so waht is the need wasting my precious time witha fool like u,get education and then come let me teach you how to do fraud.

incase if you do not know i have made millions from this,so whats up with you guy?are you jealous?fuck your mother for all i care.do not email me again ,i am not in your class,you are a low motherfucker profile who sleeps in the cafes all the day and night.

fuck you son of the bitch

incase if i forget,i think you know how it takes to have a house on the iland?lekki presisly?

goodbye asshole

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ excellent modality! Splendid results!

I'm AFK until Tuesday (HnnnnNNnnnGG) but I will try it then unless i can sneak one in beforehand. Actually making a human sacrifice of a lad to boost successful fraud... Wonderful image and one that I'm going to have pleasure describing to them. Cool

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some insult phone style.

Holy ghost fire, holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.divshare.com/download/11012789-c8b

and

http://www.divshare.com/download/11012802-009

Not really insult - just two confused guymen on the phone:

http://www.divshare.com/download/11012822-502

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@LB - awesome as always. I can start trying to get some phone numbers for abuse out of my lads if you would like? Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Thats is your fucking bussiness.......sock your mother pussy ..okay.All man for himself

[email protected]
Quote:
It is same to you,because we do the same business,your Mother was a Witch and your Father a Thief and ur Aunty was Ashawo too

[email protected]
Quote:
SE WETIN YOU DEY TELL YOU FELLOW GUY MAN WEH DEY HUSSEL. NA GUN YOU WANT MAKE I TAKE ENTER ROAD.

YOU NO BE GUY.

[email protected]
Quote:
You get time to open ur smelling mouth dey talk rubbish..bastard hungry dog

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL TURN TO VULTURE IN THAT OKIJA SHRINE VERY SOON.. BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
So u in2 d game n u dey run ur stupid mouth like a primary school boy.u'v killed...lol..u do yahoo plus?guy u yet 2 c dols so pray 2 hammer not running ur mouth talking abt ursef.u stil shoot efcc.u stil a boy,i dont shoot fm writen by oda pple i do my tin.show ur mother n sisters dats if u have any wat u wrote abt dem.i pity ur whore of a mother n ur bitchy sister.mumu g-unit.u fit pull trigger

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER GO WAIT BASTERD LIKE YOU WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION? FOOL AT 40...FUCK ASHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT MY SHIT AND DIE QUIC OK.

U ARE CRAZZING THE BRAIN, DO U THINK THAT U CAN OPEN UR MOUTH AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE TO SING LIKE A BIRD? LISTEN FOR UR LAST WANNING, IF U RECEIVE ANY EMAIL THAT U DON'T LIKE TO UR BOX, U JUSTKINDLY DELETE IT OK, BESIDES I DO RECEIVE OTHERS EMAIL HERE, OR ELSE U WILL FOUND URSELF BLEM DO U UNDERSTAND, BCOS I AM NOT A KID THAT HAVE CHANCE TO WAIST LIKE U, TRY ME AGAIN AND SEE IF U WILL NOT REGRATE IT OR NOT, U FUCKING BLACK SON OF A BITCH MONKEY...GO TO HELL FUCKER....TRY ME AGAIN AGULERI JUJU WILL CHOP U RAW THAT'S WHERE I'M FROM OK.

I THINK U HAVE NOTHING JUST LOOKING FOR WHO WILL ELIMINATE U BUT NOT ME OK, GO WAIST I AM A RESPONSIBLE MAN NOT YOU THAT HAVE NO WORK ILITERATE LIKE U THAT CANNOT SPEAK COMON GRAMMA, I WONDER HOW U MAKE THIS MONE U ARE TALIKG ABOUT, SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER GIVEN TO A FOOL IF U THINK THAT U ARE ONE, THEN U CONTINUE WRITING ME OK, HE WHO DON'T KNOW AND KEEP ON CLAIMING THAT HE KNOWS IS THE MOST FOOL ON EARTH WHICH RIFFRAFF LIKE U, EAT MY SHIT AND DIE YOUNG OK..

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your OKIJA SHRIEN

[email protected]
Quote:

I don even place a greater curse on u
u are a stark illitrate and i have seen from your write ups that u are not even fit to discuss with.
Why would u curse someone who does the same business with u .
Do u know what we can dlo for each other in the future infact i am dissappointed in you .

I have placed a curse on u and u will recieve it ten fold.

[email protected]
Quote:
AND I AM PRAYING THIS PRAYER FOR YOU BARSTARD MAGA LIKE YOU FROM THIS MOMENT NOTHING GOOD GO EVER COME YOUR WAY AND AS I TALK AM HEVEAN DON AGREEN WITH ME YOU STUPID ASS HOLE GO TO HELL AND BORN TO HARSH FULL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your farther na him be fool ass hole like you

[email protected]
Quote:
U JUST PROVED TO ME THAT THERE ARE STILL STUPID PEOPLE USING THE NET. IF I RECEIVE ANOTHER MAIL FROM YOU, THAT MEANS YOU ARE MORE FOOLISH THAN AS I THOUGHT.

[email protected]
Quote:

if dem born u well just let me know where u dey. If u no die no say no b me dey yan. I b murder fucker aye wey fit kill u witout looking back.

I diot. I wish i fit

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some replies from my enraged pets: Joe Brown plays dumb.

from Joe Brown <[email protected]>
Quote:
subject Re: all naija salute ur stupiditie ooo

Lukman. Usman Bello

Wetin happen when u dey abuse me like that?
What is the matter on ground?

from Coker Smith <[email protected]>
Quote:
subject Re: MONEY TRANSFER

BACK TO THE SENDER

then, following my reply of boasts and posturing:

Quote:
SO YOU ACKNOLEDGE THAT YOU ARE A MAGA.

*DELETED*. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE

GO TO HELL AND THAT IS UR PLACE.....................

one of my personas takes his name from the town of Nkwerre. Opinions on it are apprently varied.
from Amina Abid <[email protected]>
Quote:
subject nkwerre

Nwanne stop using our town name now ?

from David Edev <[email protected]>
Quote:
subject thief people.
So you are from nkwerre?no wonder! thief people.
Very Happy

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devguy: Thanks for the offer but my boxes are already jumping with phone numbers from upset mugus. I am also concetrating my attention on a few carefully chosen lads Very Happy

Some more lad vs. lad.

Short and sweet.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11066474-62d

More madness from lad land.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11066454-fde

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 1000 TIMES. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. AN IGBO MAN WITHOUT A GOOD EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND. HOUSE BOY LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
no bi Lag i dey stay self, I am a Pro Spammer, and i just do this one as free style, i no com knw why u dey make mouth, i know sey na check all of una dey do for lag and una no fit handle any source nor script ... try me, I am the owner of /s irc.darkirc.net my nick is C`I`A check on me anytime Wink ... God knows if you even know anything about mIRC self. msg me back. i fit teach you some real stuffs and not how to abuse and make mouth.

I no go abuse you again cos i see sey you no mature at all. anyway say hello to all ur kiddo's

[email protected]
Quote:
i think u r bored so go n get a life, for ur understanding am not in nigeria and am not ur class ok whatever u r saying its ur cup of tea n if u have made a lot of money good luck to u ok, so u better stop replying to this mail box ok , y dont u try and buy a plane ticlet am come over to miami where i am

[email protected]
Quote:

if u kn say u get mouth just disclose ur identity, u illiterate wey no sabi spell or construct english. I go murder u witout talkin 2 much.

see my number, if dem born u well just call me to tell me where u dey. 08077875914

Small boy wey dey yan nonsense. I no get ur stupid time

[email protected]
Quote:
guy which kin tak be that one u know say condition noww is very hard why u ell me this.
God dont disssapoint me my maga paid me today whiich is 14000$ you are a full forever

Ke kwan nhe meregi now

[email protected]
Quote:
Please can you write all of this in a good english so i can read and understand. Or you can do your self a good, by taking the step in finding a good school so you can build your way of thinking ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL FOR LIFE ..I WISH U KNW WHO U DEY TALK TO NOW E FOR BETTER ..AM CRUSING ON INFINITY U'RE A BOY AND A BOY U WILL ALWAYS REMAIN.. U CAN MEET ME UP AT THE AIRPORT ON SATURDAY AM COMING BACK TO NIGERIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
even with ur money, u dont sound funny. Na ur mama wee de charge 5 naira for BJ .
tell ur mama na to meet me to by saturday 5pm at owerri. LINKS HOTEL ROOM 102.

Thanks
maga

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: IDIOT MONKEY

you are more than bastered, you mother na fucking bitch thunder go fire all your family i wish i hold your number you must pay me.

mad man idiot

my follow guy man don chorp you bastered man follish atlist am in Liaberia de tide thing

[email protected]
Quote:
since you have decided to work against your own people thinking u are smart law of distruction will fall on you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL,WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO.YOUR MUGU CAN NEVER PAY YOU ANY PIN IN LIFE.FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
oh! boy, wetin dey. make we work. i can browse. lets work out money joo. give me the format you can work so i can throw and we work money out. no yabis. i mean real working.

shuboy

[email protected]
Quote:
I SEE YOU AS FOLL THAT IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU TO PAY MONEY FOR ME, EVEN YOU THING YOU HAVE SOME THING YOU'RE *DELETED* DONT EVEN KNOW HAVE TO RGHT STUPID BOY

GUY YOU'RE SMALL BOY IF DONE KNOW ME ASK PEOPLE WHO IS IROKO ALSO IF YOU WANT SEE ME EMAIL YOUR SARTING ID LET ME ADD YOU STUPID FUCKING BOY.

I HOPE YOU'RE SMART TO JOPING INTO ME STUPID.

[email protected]
Quote:
guyman way get work to do no get time to write dis kind thing.....
u 4 now d work u 4 nw y my email d rich u ...
jobless man. u no no enything

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BIG FOOL ,U WAN FORM SAY U BE SAINT ABI NA GOD BATZP UR PAPA
AND UR MAMA FOOL.

I NOR BLAME U,NA BECAUSE OF THE YAHOO PLUS WERE U DO N HIM DEY CATCH U FOR BODY ABI? NOR WORRY UR YAHOO JUJU GO SOON EXPIRE THEN U GO NO WATIN LIFE BE U HEAR.
ANY WAY WHY U NOR TELL HOW I TAKE DEY SPOIL UR WORK? INSTEAD U GO DEY CAUSE UR MAMA AND UR PAPA,WAY BE SAY THEIR TIME NA FARM DEM GO TAKE TRAIN U TO BE 419 TODAY U NOR DEY SHAME 419 LIKE U.
NOT TO WORRY DAT UR MUGU DON PAY U FINISH NA ME HE GO DEY PAY NOW U HEAR? SMALL BOY . LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
READ WELL WELL SMALLY, U BE GOAT OOOOOOOOOO, U WEN SUFFER WAN KILL SO, NA MY SPAM UR MAMA TAKE DEY FEED UNA FAMILY, MY DOG DEY EVEN FUCK UR MAMA 4 INSIDE CADGE RIGHT NOW, D MONEY WEN I GO PAY HER NA SHE TAKE DEY BUY TICKET 4 CAFE SO.

[email protected]
Quote:
You can be rich and have time to type like this, You are even talking about cafe, goshhhhhh!!!!!!

Now i know you are one of those street boys around.

Too bad, you get there 1 day. Your email is fucked and as proved your level, You can even write in english.

So saddddddddd,

Do bother to respond, Am not what you looking, You talking to the biggyz yea.

Later SON

[email protected]
Quote:

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE NO NEW JOB
THEN USE THIS AS A REMINDER TO YOUR OLD JOB. OPEN NEBRO EMAIL

office land line 234 62 897163

[email protected]
Quote:
make yu dey stay for cafe heat go kill yur father there? ogun punish yu nd yur generation before nd now

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOISE FROM THE CAFÉS ENTER MY BOX

[email protected]

Quote:
is like you don't have work to do this inbeside, do u know who i am? u r writing p of accra, i am the KING of the world noggro, If i want you today, i will use you for pepesoup, don't fuck with me you moron

and

Quote:
BECAUSE YOU CONTINUED AND DO NOT STOP, YOU ARE HEREBY SENTENCE TO DEATH BY ACCIDENT IN 7 DAYS, MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
PRINCE OF THE EARTH.

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY NO SHAKE I GO EVEN GIVE YOU MY GRAND MAMA MAKE YOU MARRY,

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father and mama goat head.If you be king of accra for your pocket .Me na prince of london idiot.I go fuck your sister die ,if i catch am.....pussy licky

[email protected]

Quote:
Ur nothing but a fool, card u no get to call u de talk Goat, i am better than you even in the next world so make u hide ur mugu way ewu

and
Quote:

No be me say make u poor, u when no get mother de call person mother see ur life fool, u when nover see money chop food de talk fuck na power man take de fuck so try eat 1st goat, na ganah u de fool when no go see light this na my number +66 852214168 fool call if u fit buy card fool

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY ME I DON FUCK ALL YOUR SISTERS YOUR MOTHER IS TOO OLD AND AND SHE NO FANE FOR ME NA WHY I NO GREE FUCK AM AFTER SHE BEG ME OK

FOOL LIKE DEY YOU DEY FOR GHANA DEY WEST YOUR LIFE AND YOUR TIME

DONT WORRY NA YOUR WIFE I DEY WAIT FOR SOON YOU GO HERE SAY ME I DON FUCK AM YOU NO SAY YOU BE HALF MAN

and

Quote:
BROTHER NO PUT THAT CAUSE ON ME YOU NO BE GOD, AND IF YOU MUST NO GOD DON DEY BLESS ME SINCE THIS YEAR AND I HAVE BEE GOING AND AM ALSO THANKING HIM S MY BROTHER IF YOU NO DEY GO WESTERN UNION ME I DEY GO OK

AM SORRY BUT NA MONEY WE DEY LOOK FOR ME AND YOU NO DEY BRAG AND YOU BE IGBO GUY LIKE ME

AND IF YOU MUST KNOW MY MOTHER IS FINE

EVERYTHING YOU TELL ME BACK TO SENDER

and

Quote:
GUY WHERE YOU DEY FOR ACCRA

[email protected]

Quote:
shey na me say make ur mama toto email dey my leads ur papa......ode like u........ur brain dey empty cos if u no the person way ur mama dey follow talk u no go talk shit...hw much ur papa don collect for him life...i no dey spend ur useless country money...try make ur papa get visa make u con see the person way u dey follow talk for here...ur papa...na Madrid me i dey and i don tay ur sister ur family if dem get chance come here i go watch for dem and fuck dem join idiot...e don show say u be foolish guy man as reply the mail. ode family

[email protected]
Quote:

I SWEAR WITH OTUTUNZU, AKPABIA AND OGBOGBO THAT NONE OF YOUR WILL MAKE ANY PROGRESS AS FAR AS GUY IS CONCERN UNLESS YOU TENDER APOLOGY.

[email protected]

Quote:
He resist the proud and give grace to the humble, take time so that you don't fall.
Big boys don't shout, change your life style for better before you end up like others. we all are working but you choose to be agressive, go ahead and see where it will lead you to.

and

Quote:
My guy, i have made it already long time ago, but i learn how to be humble with what i have because it is not by power less any man should be proud, i pray if you can come over during the world cup tournaments here in south africa i will host you personally.

We can work together only if you can bring yourself down a little bit, by the speacial grace of God i have achived alots, so please brother.
I do Lotto i have my own site everything to comfirm from magga, i also do transfer, i have about 4 boys fron Ghana who are supplying me jobs from there, we fly to abroad to sit job, i just came back from Australia on the 5th this month.

My real name is matthew, and i'm from Delta state.

[email protected]

Quote:
Y r u so pissed?u'r a big boy y nt jus actin n stop tripin?next tym tink b4 u write k.if no b 4 u lock up n stop actin childish.advice ur frnds lik u 2...4 d fm,u dnt nid a note pad 2 get a client.i do advanced free fraud nt yahoo lik u

and

Quote:
Chairman i dont nid ur contact.y do u tink i shud kul u?we aint gat biz.u 2 lousy 4 a biznex man.i wrk wit men nt boyz

[email protected]

Quote:
OYAAAAAAAAAAA.IGBO MAN.GHANA NO FINE NA BECAUSE OF UNA.COME SEE WHERE GUYS ARE COLLECTING WITH GOLD AND DIAMOND.BIG TIME.I INVITE U ON VAC.COME SEE URSELF.REAL NAME EMEKA.WHATS UP MA MAN.LINKUP

Finally: some lad vs. lad talk. These are happy lads that are always looking forward to some pleasant conversation:

http://www.divshare.com/download/11135648-daa

http://www.divshare.com/download/11135655-d7d

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I read this amazing thread, it makes me think what sort of personalities the lads are. What they do, is immoral and criminal, but also their thoughts are filthy and disgusting. Which is only logical, of course.

Sometimes I've copied an insult or two and sent them to my lads just to cheer them up a bit. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it's a very economical modality.

insult 1,000 lads,

pick the best insult you get back,

Send that to 1000 more Smile

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I TROW FORMAT WEY SHOW DEM FIER OOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE U SENDING ME SUCH MAIL? I CANT REMEMBER HAVING CONTACT WITH U OR MAY BE I UR EMAIL ADDRESS IS AMONG THE ONCE I BOMB, BUT IF YES AND U ARE A GUY MAN, U SHOULD KNOW HOW IT GOES AND DELETE IT THAN SENDING ME CRABS.

BESIDE AT AGE U STILL TALK ABOUT SHRINE AND BLOOD SACRIFIES, ITS A SHAME.

[email protected]

Quote:
I'm so sorry for and you ganaration for using God name which FOOL lik u did die

[email protected]

Quote:
ogun kill ur generation now and to come till d end of time

[email protected]

Quote:
Daniel,

Since you are nkwerre. I do not have any word for you.

YOU ARE AN OSU so you are already cursed and barred. osu is osu. nkwerre is osu. any where u go you are osu and so remain cursed like your forefathers. u are osu arusi

Quote:
From my knowledge of igbo language, NKWERRE IS A CURSED PLACE. OKWU NKWERRE IS A DEMONIC VILLAGE. and any person with that name is an OSU NKWERRE. you are an OSU. OSU IS OSU. You belong to ARUSI OSU you, your father, your siblings are all OSU. in fact i will tell everybody that you an NKWERRE man and that means an OSU MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
LoL, are you sure you have proper education???????

THINDER FIER UR GENERATION, Or you are one of those that ran away from home because Bakasi was looking for you for the atrosities that you have commited.

Mr Man, Who God has bless let no man Curse, i am bless beyond curse ok, u dont know me so take your hatred and your purverty to yourself may tou leave long so that you will see me.

If you have a problem of life run to your local assembly they will assist you with prayer before you kill yourself.

Are you furstrated?? Are you tired of life?? What do you want?? Ask and it share be given, watch what come out of your mount before you harm yourself.
Mr Man i repeat i am 100% bless and there is nothing you can do about it.

Good day.

Quote:
If you know you are too frustrated why don't you kill yourself why putting blame on innocent people, I don't know you but i can picture your state of mind, that you are absolute gone brain fag and you need sybarite, I am a Nigerian like you but i can see that you are a very big digrace to that Country, the biggest stack ilitrate, even pegion English everybody can use fluently you strougle with it.

Remember problem shared is a problem solve, tell me your problem i think i can assist you, I am in South Africa here i will give you my number if you like but apart from that every pit that you digg you and your entire household will fall inside make my word, i can see that you are treding on a tail of a Tiger beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

When i see your next mail then i will have nothing but to hack your email.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER 1000 FOLD IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
lol
lol
lol
v
v

v
v
v
lol

Then he sent me three hotlinked images which I haven't opened, I told him to go eat his virus and he hasn't been seen since. He's clearly a cocky little shit so feel free to torture him into a screaming jelly.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HE BE LIKE SAY U JUST DEY LEARN WORK COMON SITE YOU NOR FIT BUILD NA FREE
EMAIL U DEY USE DO WORK MAKE U UPGRADE. NA PEOPLE LIKE U DEY COLLECT $1
FOR MAYE HAND DEY MAKE MOUTH COME MAKE I FEED U WITH ENOUGH $$$$$$ FOR
INSIDE MY MANSION.

[email protected]
Quote:
U be biggest small boy ya yarn no show maturity at all fool.... you don count pay....

[email protected]
Quote:
Oloshi chinedu omo nna come make i give u food chop

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU ARE MORETHER FUCKER

DO YOU REMEMBER THE DAY YOU DRUG, AT THE BOX STOP, I BELIEVE YOU FUCK UR MOTHER THAT DAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS OKIJA YOU ARE CALLING IS FROM MY VILLAGE DO YOU KNOW THAT??? AND BELIVES YOU DON?T EVEN SEE THEM NOW BECAUSE JESUS IS MY ONW POWER AND WE CLOVER OURSELF WITH BLOOD OF JESUS OK
MAY YOU DAYS BELONG AMEN
MUGE NIERIAN

[email protected]
Quote:
Good Day Emeka,
Why should you write such thing to me, do you think that i am afraid of Okija Shrine? i was born and brought up in Enugu, i am used to that Juju of a thing, even my father use to go there with my name, i came back to Nigeria to visit my beloved parents last month and to finish my new house in PH Rivers State, i started this job since 2000 after my graduation at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT). so this is my 10 years experience in this guy man job, i am prof in bank to bank job (known as advanced fraud) i have already make the money so saying that i will now get mugu money is just like when you are saying that you will not eat you know that it is impossible for you to live with out food, hard it been that you are a gay man you should know what i mean, but bear in your mind that i am more richer than you, if you can buy a plot of land in pH mile 4 and you can buy up to 4 cars then you can compit with me but i really know that you are not even a graduate, talk less of making money form your head, you know that i making money out of nothing i use my head to make money by writing to mugus like you and extort the little money that you have, any way when you sleep after reading this mail think like a man and do something for your life, just forget about me, forget about OKIJA SHRINE, think over your life ask yourself some question like, how old i am? what do i have? what have i achived? what will i do so that my children will not suffer when i start having children? think over this question and do something, forget about our Nigerian Governments they are not helping us that is why i am a guy man.
bye your brother,
Onyeka.................

[email protected]
Quote:
Anu ofia mugu you know how many sacrifice me don do fool, na nwa igbo like you ooooo....
nicompu.

[email protected]
Quote:

I WILL NOT LAY CAUSE ON YOU BUT THE ONLY THING I WILL TELL YOU IS YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL NEVER HEAR CRY OF A CHILD NEITHER WILL THE SEE BETTER THING IN THEIR LIFE TIME.AS U CLAIM TO BE A BISHOP U HAVE ALREADY LAY A VERY CAUSE IN YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.FROM TODAY UNTIMELY ACCIDENT/UNTIMELY DEATH HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED IN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD GRANT THIS MY HUMBLE REQUEST AMEN.GO YEA AND SACRIFICE A RAM OR GOAT BECAUSE YOU ARE INTO DEVEILISH LIFE U DON'T GOD. I WILL TELL U THAT HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN U THAT IS WITH DEVIL. JUST WATCH BEFORE 14 DAYS FROM NOW SOMEBODY WILL DIE UNTIMELY IN YOUR FAMILY JUST WATCH AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
I no fit stop to dey collect because I don chop okija food. E no go better for you!

[email protected]
Quote:
OWU WAN FINISH U. WHY U DEY CRY U BEEN SAY U SABI WORK NOW WHO SABI WORK
PASS. NA AYELALA GO FIRE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME I WISHE YOUR ANYTHINK YOU SAIDTO ME BACK TO SENDER AMEN SO
SHALL WILL BE AMEN AMEN AMAEN LOOK JESUS CHRIST HAVE RISE UP SO NOBODY WILL
STOP MY 1M USDOLLARS BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR IN *DELETED* OK

MY PRAY TO YOU IS TO GOD HELP EVEYBODY TO GET NICE MUGU WHO WILL PAY US
BETHER MONEY OK SMALL BOY ONLY TO INSUILTED PARSON YOU KNOW SO PRAY LET
OUR LIFE CHANGER NOT TO INSUILTED GUYMAN I WILL ADIVERS YOUR IN YOU LIFE
NEVER INSUILTED ANY GUYMAN BECAUSE YOU DON?T KNOW WHO WILL HELP YOUR IN
THIS LIFE THIS IS MY ONW ADIVERS TO YOU
MUGU GUY NIGERIA
FORM 0022506909848

[email protected]
Quote:

I HAVE TOLD YOU WERE I COME FROM AND YOU
KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO COME FROM MY PART
OF IGBO LAND.

I KNOW YOU ARE FROM IMO STATE OF YOUR NEBOURING
FOOL STATE.

NO ANAMBRA NO IGBO.

IKEMBA OF KADUNA

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A mugu is for life, not just for a spiteful evening.

[email protected]

me: insult, threats to carve his mother, claims of gangsterism

Quote:
What part of IGBO land are you from?? I am very sure you hail from the primitive side where there is no proper home training, i can also see you lack manners too, that ordnary TOTO you cant even spell correctly and you call yourself Black axe shame on you, Black axe from street or from where.

To show the world that you have failed Black axe dont sing the song that you are singing, like i said every pitt that you digg you and your entire household will surely fall inside, i am too bless to be curse, you need a cure and not man can cure you like i said in my email to you run to your local assembly for purification they will assist you, and if you dont change you will remain broke for the rest of your life. mark my word.

me: scorn, accusation that he is a smelly begga man

Quote:
I was even thinking i am dealing with a creative person, never knew i was dealling with a primitive, scum bag, beast of lowgender asydium that is what you are.

This could go on for days. Join in! he's lovely and likes to play!

edit: since he is religious and has hinted at sexual hangups, I have suggested that he works for me in a very personal capacity, with the regular ingestion of protein providing a source of nutrition that he hitherto could never afford. I await his response with interest.

Edit: Update - He sends his response. After first correcting the spelling mistakes:

Quote:
Your people are known to be ritualist what are you on the computal or are you an opportunist try to mix the two?? HAHAHAHAHA after using your mother for ritualist now you are insulting other people's mother and father because you dont have the value for yours shame on you IGBO MAN IS KNOWN FOR WAHT THEY ARE GOOD AT, how many of your family head that is disturbing you, tell me is it your mum and or your dad because i know one thing for sure that you dont have one.

Education is the greatest key for success not Ritualist i am a system Engeenier, wha can you boast of, when you can even spen simple english please write me with Igbo language i will have Nigerians arround me here to interprit for me.

Go and have your head examine once again, and i am very sure that when your parent were asking you to go to school you were running arround with Highway Robbery, please dont be surprise that i know your back ground, it is your culture. That is why you guys are recognise everywhere as a "KILLER" who do anything for money.

I sent two messages since he was in bed when the foirst went out.

Quote:
you can write me, i will read when i come back from church morning, i will pray for you, but i want you to know that it will be my pleasure to respond to any mail you send me because you started it, dont give up is not over......

No, it's not. party on Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NG quite a mugu you have there Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU LIKE U........OWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..DEY WORRY U AND U MUST DIE IN THE STREET.U WILL NEVER TOUCH 1 CENT AGAIN,HUNGRY MAN LIKE U.

YOU AND YOUR SOFER HEAD GENERATION GO DIE ON HUNGER.................MUMUMMMMMMM...SONGOOOOO GO KILL ALL YOUR PAST AND FORTH COMMING GENERATION.......

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
Ass Hole *DELETED*.....You are just an area boy wah never see money before.I dont blame you.you think I will be spending my time making international call to call u..Na Naija u go die....Bastard fool...Illitrate bastard.I am sure u dont even have a car and if u have..Na that car go kill u and ur family...Na Thunder go kill ur Family....Abeg if u fit call Canada..Make u call me..Make I send Death to u and ur family...

Stupid Child.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME U DEY MAD 4 HEAD UR NO BE GUY MAN U BE MUMU, I GO CARRY GO GIVE OUR JUJU ADOFI U GO JUST DIE UNDER 2DAYS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ASSHOLE THE SHOWM@N OR WHAT EVER STINKY NAME YOU CALL YA SELF YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE!

[email protected]
Quote:
guy wetin de worry you why u go de yern like that u pussy licker u go carry person number go put motherfucker

[email protected]
Quote:

see lean how to approach people ok . u dont treting me i can see u
have lost the job to me sorry he just paid today.... fooll not only
okija go to hellfire self. fool.

my advice to u .
next time lean hw to approach people.let your okija help you get your
work back lets see. u are a small boy. dont ever send me this again
go to okija and report me . fool.....u belive in juju so much get back
d work lets see

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED YOUR CORPSE
WITH AJAA SHRINE AND ALSO OTUTUNZU AGULERI

IKEMBA OF AGULERI

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apostle Obinna finally gets mad at Mr. G seven weeks? later. Laughing
Mr. G. sent Apostle the morphed pic from earlier in this thread, http://members.419eater.com/~slaphappy/pictures/DSC0012345677.jpg , with this nice taunt:
Quote:
HAHAHAHA SMALL BOI OBINNA OFOEKWE YOUR PHOTOS SEEN BY ALL MY GUYS WE LAUGH SO HARD AT U GAY MAN. THEESE PHOTO EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA I CAN WAIT TILL U BRODAS SEE IT TOO. HAHAHAHA. U NOW TAKE TITLE OF KING OF THE FOOLS IN ALL OF AFRICA. I NOT LAUGH SO HARD IN SO LONG THANK U FOR BEING SUCH A BIG FOOL. HAHAHAHA. I AM GOING TO WATCH U CLOSE TO SEE WHAT OTHER FOOLISH THING U DO TO GIVE ME ANOTHER BIG BELLY LAUGH GOAT BOI OBINNA.

ONE LUV - CHAIRMAN MR G0MER

Apostle's lame reply. from WORDPOWER MIRACLECHURCH <[email protected]>
Quote:
POST IT THE WHOLE NIGERIA,EVEN THE WHOLE AFRICA,I DONT CARE, AM FROM ENUGU,OBOLOAFOR,YOU CAN ALSO GO THERE AND ASK OF NWANYANWU FAMILY,ER ARE POPULAR AND THEY WILL TELL YOU,GO THERE AND POST IT,OKAY,EVEN I CAN MEET WITH YOU IN ENUGU IF YOU WISH,I DONT CARE AND WILL NEVER CARE,I AM A BIG TIME GUY AND I AM WELL KNOWN AND I HAVE ALSO INVOLVE IN PORNOGRAPHY,YOU CAN ALSO WATCH ME LIVE OR YOU VISIT AFRICA HOT GUY VIDOE AND YOU WILL FIND ME.

ANIMAL LIKE YOU,I AM THE CHAIRMAN,AM THE BUCHER OF LOCIFER AND AM SOO DANGERUS.

APOSTLE,BARRISTER,DOCTOR,OBINNA,PHD.
What a dolt! Go ahead and give this moron more abuse. He wants his naked pics in every lad cafe in Nigeria, and all of Africa. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP Thanks for posting that. What a mugu! Made me morning! Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
sorry cool$ 3000 it just came in .... srryyyyy.no be only okija ooooo
carry am go hellfire self.if you sabbi d job why okija no help u keep
am stop deciving your self fool. i no be boy i have been in this 4
more than 7 years.i am in uk.

[email protected]
Quote:
FULLLLLLLLLLLLL,WETING BE UR OWN NOW,BCOS U C MY FORMAT AND REPLY,I 4 EAT YOU NOW,MONKEYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
U FOOL U MUST PAY THE MONEY BLOODY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Did nt mummy and Daddy tell you that is no such game with a mastor?

you know the bad situation one can be in? that is when you think and claim that you know things while you are no body in the field i forgive you chinedu because i knows you from your home and i am not a pacient man when it got to this extend of saying all this to me i may take it from any body but not you, see i am looking for a chance like this but dont let me do it. know need of telling you things than you are giving me the chance of doing it, starting with your family. i am right here in east come and ask of me at imsu if you dont beg on using such word to me i promised you must beg in a critical condition by that time i will no be there to listen to you.

wishing you a lucky game in what you ve just started.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahah can i know what your problem is my boy? the truth is that i don't even know what you are talking about.. i cannot understand your English but i got is that you are angry. I called the number you gave to me and someone else is picking it up. can you tell me your problem?

[email protected]
Quote:
WAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MAN? WATS YA PROBLEM? CAN WE SHARE? COS AM NOT REALLY GETTING YA POINT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: RE:am going to fack your mother

fack you father
i am going to fack
your mother tonight
and you sister

am gonig to fack your mother ten times to night

my dog we fack your mother
and your sister fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack fack you you you you you you you you you you you yoy you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL FOOL O, NA ONLY IGBO PEOPLE GO DO THIS KIND NONSENSE U DID NOW, WELL YOU STILL BE SMALL BOY U STILL DEY SURVIVE FROM YOUR FAMILY OR HAVING A SUCKER FROM SOMEONE.

THIS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF YOUR MENTALITY, JOBLESS BASTARD

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
&
[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big ful, do not know how to call you again, you are just too useless i do not think you are a guy but a ful go to the river niger and die mugu like

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER GUY I DON FUCK ALL THE WOMAN IN YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
you most be the gratest fool in the world you dool goat

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYEORI

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your generation fool like you

[email protected] (Confirmed phone scammer)
Quote:
Hello how are you doing.

please where are you from , and what do you want from me and my family?
why should you insult my company and my family?
get back to me if you know me.

this is what you wrote to me but am sending it back to you let it from you okay because i understand nothing from what you wrote.
bad luck,

Arigo
Back to you

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your asshole ,it is a dog that fuck mum,and she gave birth to u

David CBN Bello [email protected]
Quote:
It will be my pleasure if you would visit, as soon as possible, the closest psychiatrist, someone who could look into your head to find out if all is well with your brain. If he finds nothing wrong, then he also needs to see someone more learned than a psychiatrist.
Maybe a "myth buster".
Please let me know when you have the result of the tests and if they read "affirmative mental illness" Razz
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you are in better health.
Have a pleasant day.

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu who dash u manager ? for life or hell?
i can see that you are a stack inlitereate, may God forgive you for you do not know what you do and what you say. bush man is better than you.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU DONT KNOW ME , AND YOU SEND SUCH MAIL , YOU MUST DIE , SHAKABULA

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT
scum
Get back to primary school and ask ur mother fucking lousy teacher to teach you how to spell things correctly IDIOT.......................

All your FAMILY MEMBERS MUST DIE IN SATANS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you sending me such email? i can't remember doing you anything.

[email protected] Direct Tel:+22998680334
Quote:
WHEN YOU TALK MORE TO ME,I SEND A RED CAP FOR YOU.
I SAW THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME SO GUY YOU ARE A KID,NINNY AND BLOCKHEAD Razz YOU CAN DO NOTHING IDIOT.LET ME TELL YOU GOAT,ANY DAY ANY TIME YOU SEND MAIL TO MY EMAIL BOX,I WIPE UP ALL THE MAILS YOUR BOX FOLDERS.FOOLISH FROM THE FAMILY OF NONENTITY.

SECOND OF ALL,I CAN'T MANAGE TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR HER ANUS BECAUSE SHE HAS STINKING ODOUR.ONE DAY I WILL CATCH YOU I MALTREAT YOU BADLY BONEHEAD.I CAN ASURE YOU THAT IF YOU CONTINUE SEND THIS BULLSHIT,I TRACE YOU WITH C.I.A. OKAY.

Lt. Sam J Dennison US ARMY [email protected]
Quote:
Ur Papa there. You are such a big pool. broke ass n****r.. fuck off scumbag

[email protected]
Quote:
Just look at your life, Just see what you are saying with your mouth, I have already know you and who you are, Just go ahead okay

[email protected]
Quote:
SMART ASS GO FUCK YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SELF WILL DIE SOON AND ALL YOUR FAMILY OK

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER…BASTARD...FUCK U....FUCK UR ENTIRE GENERATION....FOOL,,,SUCK MY ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
lets see who is worshiping the real GOD

Hence I did not know you and I did not do you any wrong thing and you send this kind of massage to my email box watch and see what will happen to you and your generation lets see who is worshiping the real GOD.

You have already use the name of our lord Jesus Christ to insult your generation lets live the matter to him,

Useless person like you using prudential bank to fraud innocent people hence you are not a righteous person I return this massage to you back to sender it will start happening to your life immediately

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU.........

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
Money in ma pocket! Money in ma pocket!! Dancing Banana Money in ma pocke!!! . Mugu so owo so owo. Fustrated idiot, U people shall continue to pay. I amda ibo boi. I can't even know what is ur problem here. Thus says the lord, I shall not be curse, whoever that curse me shall be Cursed!!!

Am prosper by name.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nawah for you. u no sabi wetin dey. If you as clean as Christ let this cause of urs rest on me. if you not i forgive you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun lakaye oshimule hammer your family there.You no go school wey you they spell stupid for stewpid.Na DOG go fuck your mama for where she dey ,your sister na Gorilla na him go hammer her toto tear .You na chicken na him go lick your spam why duck na him go use your prick play.\
Na trailer go jam that your mounth wey don slack,Bomb kill you and your generation,if you no sabi talk i go teach.If them born you well give me your number if i no spoil ur life .Idiot......If your write again ,that hand wey you wan take type na electric go shock idiot .No mind your own bussiness wether na you holly pass you go tell.

You holly na you dey where you dey ,idiot amdioha in gbogi there .indiara

[email protected]
Quote:
guy whats all this for?stay there dey yab me make i dey collect all d money 4 net obote like,you r talking 2 an axe lord wey dey game.sorry
say d message enter ur i think say u b maga,but if u get old jobs give
me or u call me make we talk 08034197551.

[email protected]
Quote:
OK I WILL CLOSE THIS YOUR EMAIL BOX NOW YOU DONT KNOW ME .

[email protected]
Quote:
who the hell is this motherfucker that dont understand his words very well

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY YOU ARE VERY USELESS LIKE YOUR MUM,I AM IN TEXAS,USA RUNNING MY EMPIRE AND GETTING PAID DOUG,AND FOOLS LIKE U ARE THERE WRITING ME BACK WIT POVERTY TERMS,WELL I KNW ITS BECOS U AND UR FAMILY ARE TOO POOR,SO NO JOBS FOR YALL TO DO,THATS WHY U USED UR LAST 30 NARIA NOTE TO BUY 15MINS TIME AT UR RUBBLISH CAFE OUT THERE TO WRITE ME BACK,DUDE PLS GET BUSY AND MAKE MONI FOR U AND UR FAMILY,THEY WILL BE PROUD OF YOU,INSTEAD OF U WASTING YOUR USLESS TIME AND UR FAMILY ALSO,MAKE THEM PROUD OF U AND TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THE UNDER BRIDGE THEY ARE LIVING RIGHT NOW OK.....WOWOW AMERICA IS SO SWEEET,BUT YOU CAN NEVA COME HERE NEITEHR NOW OR YOUR NEXT LIFE UGLY APE,LOOK AT UR POVERTY NAME *BADU** THAT MEAN RABBIT IN SPANISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
se please forgive me .. i was thinking u were interested into business.. i see u are not .. but ready my proposal carefully and get back to me with some real answer.

[email protected]
Quote:
please you can do more then a died rat,
that is all you full,if you are planing to die is not from my hand please,

[email protected]
Quote:
If not that you are just a fool, are you suppose to have been talking this way? Mumu do you have money? Is it not 419 that you and your father take dey sovive? Idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD DOG. GO TO HELL WITH YOUR DOING IN FUTURE. YOU ONLY CURSE UR FATHER MOTHER AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION. i will still mail you after 72hours to let you that i am alive and well. ALL YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE IN 72HOURS BECAUSE NOBODY CAN CURSE WHOM GOD HAS NOT CURSE. I CAN NOT DIE. BACK TO THE SENDER.

I CAN NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BASTARD LIKE YOU IN FUTURE. GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONGS AND DO BUSSINESS WITH YOUR MATES.

u are jt making a fool out of ur self go and die and rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHA Go fuck your own good self you poor criminal
FUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF CRIMINALSFUCK OFF

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic