SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samuel Gunter has a nice autoreply.
Quote:
I SWEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION, MAY THUNDER SODER YOUR MOUTH AND NASH, MAY YOU NEVER SEE GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE FROM HENCE FORTH AND MAY DEVIL BE YOUR TOMENTOR AND COMPANION IN HELL, NA SO SO BAD LUCK GO DEY FOLOW YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IDIOT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU FROM NOW TILL YOUR GENERATION ENDS MAY YOU DIE A MESERABLE DEATH AS YOU SET EYES ON THIS YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND IT WILL FOLLOW YOU!!!! KOSHEAA!! KOSHE!!! TILAN KORSHEA!!!!!!! YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS CURSE AND SHALL MANEFEST.

TO REMOVE THIS CURSE YOU FAST FOR 40 DAYS AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM GOD.
Very Happy

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IF I HAMMAR, 1ST THING NA HUMMAR, 1 MILLION DOLLARS, ELO LO MA JE TI N BA SE SI NARIA!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OK..................GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH SO THAT ALL YOUR MUGU GO THEY PAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU CAN NOT MAKE AFULL SENTENCE (who make u guy man)GO AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck ur mother u street boy you still dey laugh me

[email protected]
Quote:
AM VERY SURPRISED THAT AN IBO MAN LIKE YOU, COULD TALK LIKE THIS, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?? I ONLY DECIDED TO REPLY THIS MAIL BECAUSE YOU BEAR THE SAME NAME WITH ME,

GOD BE WITH YOU,

THANK YOU FOR CURSING MY MOTHER, NOBODY SAY WHO HE IS BUT THROUGH YOUR ACTIONS TO PEOPLE EVERYBODY WILL BOW FOR YOU OR DISREGARDS YOU, I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU BUT WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE EXPRESSED YOURSELF, AM IMPRESSED

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Holy Ghost Fire Pursue You

since you don't know me and I don't know you, what gives you the impetus to write rubbish to me ?
For your prayers, bible says the prayer of a sinner is an abormination unto God and for whatever you have wished me, may it go back to you in million folds in Jesus Name and may both rainy and dry seasons, day and night, wind and air; may they all rise up against you in judgement and may the wrath of God fall upon you. Let that seal that was placed upon Cain by God let that same seal be upon you that you will become a vagaborn on this earth.
Every of your charms and invocations, may they turn to be your greatest enemies. As I decree, even so it has been established by God. I cover my life and everything that concerns me with the blood of Jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY HOW FAR AND HAPPY EASTER,NA YOUR GUY NNAMDI,HOW IS YOUR FAIMLY I HOPE ALL IS WELL?.PLS GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL U COS OUR LORD IS GOOD ALWAYS,I JUST COLLECT SMALL MONEY TODAY OR YOU CAN CALL MY NUMBER 75483988.

TRY CALL ME OK OR SEND YOUR NUMBER TO ME.BYE.

YOUR GUY NNMADI

[email protected]
Quote:
you no go school.u see the bad side of lack if education.sorry o

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: fuck you oo obuoge 1

Guy u be person way be say u no get any common senses, coa if u are mature enough u won act in this way.................................o o na him you be obu oge 1 emtp brain without no common senses......guy if he sure you drop your number.......this myy 08038840178........my be bad boy okkkkkk

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE MUMU. IF U BE REAL GUY MAN WHY U DEY INSULT UR FELLOW GUY

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe these don't count, because they aren't the result of mass insulting (nobody ever seems to reply to those for me), they came from a dolla chop. For some reason the lad just keeps exchanging insults.

Quote:
i no blame u na only d man u get and if u make me vex i go finish d job and u will go hungry u fool if u are man enough meet me and regret your life u low life i know who cut my job give u but i better pass all of una na crums be dis job u wan make i show you proofs of paying mugu can u even speak the queens and u keep braging idiot i know say na dami give you my job well u will all die poor

Quote:
hmmm u are a real joker well fuck u d man no go pay u and if him pay you na your last

Quote:
na u and dami wey cut my job give u go suffer when i am thgough with u you tramp

Quote:
i am aguleri warrior i fear no man if i enter my coven u die in 2 days beware i have warned you do you know seagull hotel in ireakari i won d place go and ask of my record for erea i dey carry luga 24 i have warned u watch you back before u are slappen by sprits

Isn't an aguleri warrior what Corona always uses as an avatar pic?
Quote:
u have dared me and u will regret i know you it's u charles okwele dami gave you my job only because i allowed him to use network but no wahala u will regret it

This was definitely my favorite; I can only hope that this lad and Charles Okwele get in a machete fight over this.

These were just the last 5. He's been arguing with my gomer boi for about a month. Laughing

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IT HAMMAR TIME OOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER IS WilliamsYOU ARE A LIE BUT Chinedu IS 9NJ NAME Williams IS WHAT CHINEDU YOU ARE scam LIKE ME BIG scam otu mama you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES FOR ALL I CARE,YOU STINKING BITCH. WHO ARE YOU ? AN UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE TO CHALLENGE AND DEFILE THE ARMY OF THE LIVING GOD ?YOU ARE AN INFIDEL

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO FIND WHO SOON? U BE EFCC? IF U BE EFCC THEN GO FIND UR MAMA. TUNDER FIRE U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION. NO GO LOOK 4 WORK. MAKE U DEY THERE DEY LOOK 4 WHO U WANT FIND. WHO SEND U WORK? ANIMAL LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR MAN LIKE U.COME LET GIVE ME YOU JOBS,IF YOU NEEDS JOBS, NA ME BE AKA ONE OF IBUSA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ABANDONED ENTITY.....YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER YOU CAN NOT TRAIN ..KEEPING HER WITH YOUR ELDER SISTER...THEY HAVE SACKED U OFF FROM VARIOUS BANKS WHERE U WORKED BECAUSE OF DRINKS AND STEALING ....YOU ARE A WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING... YOU ARE NOT IN ANYWAY PRODUCTIVE OR USEFUL FOR YOURSELF NOR YOUR FAMILY..........

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO GO AND COMIT SUCIDE ...BCOS YOU ARE A PARASITE TO THE ENVIRONMENT AND YOU CAN NEVER YEILD ANY GOOD THINGS....

FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION....
ASS HOLE ...CAUSE ON YOUR GENERATION...Smile)

OLORIBURUKU...ENI EPE........
SANGO AND THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS...

CAUSE ON YOU FOR EVER....
ASE..........ASE.......ASE.......!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BUZZ OFF USELESS IBO BASTARD

Learn to speak simple English, frustrated muthafucka..........AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA......

[email protected]
Quote:
dirty smelling mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
you must be an idiot fool.........you the son of dame,,a barstard hing that that doesnt no his father if you dont have anything to do keep checking on the net for fraud while westing you papa time for nothing ,,,,onye iberibe foolish ibgo boy anuohia

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need more lads, mine are all wored out.

However, i told one lad to go jump in a pit and made a comparison between his mother's bits and a split pug, and he replied
Quote:
OOOOOOO THIS IS WHAT YOU WISH TO YOUR SELF

NNE GI NA NNA GI GO AWU TATA BEFOR 6PM CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MURTURLY ATTENTANCE FOR THE DEATH OF YOIUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER

he shall recieve my most special attention.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
USU RAKWAA NNE GI. FUCK UR MAMA,FUCK UR SISTERS. ANYWAY,I KNOW U ARE A
BASTARD. U DONT KNOW UR FATHER. MANY TIMES U MEET DIFFERENT MEN
FUCKING UR MOTHER, AND UR SISTERS ARE NOT STILL MARRIED EVEN IN OLD
AGE. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YET,BUT AM SORRY FOR THE KIND OF WIFE
I WILL GIVE TO U. FROM TODAY ONWARDS,WAIT FOR CALAMITY. IF I DONT RUIN
AND WASTE UR LIFE U WILL KNOW I DONT HAVE ROOT IN ESAN EDO STATE. WAIT
FOR ME IDIOT. BECAUSE U ARE NOT PAYING FOR INTERNET,U THINK U CAN
WRITE ANY NON SENSE TO ME FROM THERE

[email protected] is back
Quote:
ONYE ARA,MAD PERSON LIKE YOU,YOU THINK SAY I AM A FOOL TO WRITE YOU ALWAYS,NA BACAUSE I SEE SAY EVERYTIME WE WRITE GOOD GOOD THINGS DEY HAPPEN FOR MY LIFE,BEFORE GOD AND MAN AFTER YOU SENT ME MONEYGRAM YESTERDAY,THIS MORNING I SENT MY BOY TO COLLECT 2210 EUROS AT THE WESTERN UNION.
HOW DO YOU SEE,YOUR CURSES ARE BLESSINGS TO ME.

MAKE YOU NO CRY BECAUSE YOUR WORDS GO DEY BRING MONEY FOR ME.
ANY DAY YOU STOP WRITING TO ME,THAT DAY YOUR MAMA GO BORN EIGHTEEN BECAUSE HER TOTO DON SCATTER EVERYWHERE LIKE NORTH KORE MISSILE LAUNCH THREE DAYS AGO,ANY WHERE PENIS COME OUT NA INSIDE TOTO YOUR MAMA I GO ENTER,NA BACAUSE OF THAT E CARRY BELLE BORN EIGHTEEN.
YOU SAY YOUR MONEY DEY INSIDE ACCOUNT.MAKE I TEEL YOU THE TRUTH.THAT MONEY NO GO REACH YOUR HAND.NA SO SO STORY STORY WEY YOU GO DE HEAR.ACCOUNT GET PROBLEM TODAY .BANK MANAGER DEY ON LEAVE.OWNER OF ACCOUNT TRAVEL.
E GO REACH SEETEE .MAKE YOU CALL THE MONEY BACK.NA SO MONEY WEY YOU DEY TALK SAY YOU GET FOR ACCOUNT GO BACK TO THE OWNER.
YOU GO RUN MAD.YOU GO TALK SAY GOD WETING I DO FOR THIS WORLD.
NA SO SO CURSES GO DEY FOLLOW YOU.
ANOTHER TIME MAKE YOU FIND WHO FIND YOU BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU OR DO ANYTHING BUSINESS WITH YOU.HOW YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS I DONT KNOW.
YOU STARTED DEY CURSE ME DEY ABUSE ME.
ALL YOUR LUCK DON COME TO ME.ITIBORIBO ILLITERATE LIKE YOU.

YES MY BOY DON COME BACK.MONEY DEY MY HAND.YOUR OWN STILL INSIDE ACCOUNT WEY NO GO REACH YOUR HAND.
NA SO SO YOU GO DEY CRY UNTILL YOU TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW ME.

I AM WAITING FOR YOU TOMORROW BECAUSE NA YOUR WORDS DEY RETURN MONEY FOR ME.
IF YOU STOP WRITING.NA I BE SAY,YOUR OWN DON FINISH FOR THIS LIFE.
AS YOU DE WALKER FOR ROAD,NA SO YOU GO FALL DOWN DEY VOMIT SALIVA.YOU KNOW NO WETING YOU DEY SUFFER?NA AKWUKWU,OYIBO PEOPLE DEY CALLAM EPILEPSY,I DEY FOR YOUR FAMILY,NA EPILEPSY THROW YOUR PAPA INSIDE WATER,NA THERE I DIE.
NA EPILEPSY THROW YOUR MAMA INSIDE FIRE,NA THERE SHE DIE.
ALL YOUR FAMILY EPI EPI EPILEPSYYYYYYY.

MAKE I TELL YOUR FRIENDS,BOYS MAKE YOU NO TAKE CUP I TAKE DRINK DRINKOOOOO,EVEN EAT TOGETHER WITHEMOOOOOO.I GET EPI EPI EPILEPSYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

TILL TOMORROW.
OTU NNE GI.
IDIOT.
ONYE OHI
AKWUKWU NWA

[email protected]
Quote:
Go To Hell U Bastard without education

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama you dont know how to write dog like you back to sender. you dont know how to write english mugu nwanne you be basrard

[email protected]
Quote:
OTUNNE GI

[email protected]
Quote:
u be stinking pig,bastard,u fucking bitch .Nor worry i get ur contact from this email.I promise u
.u dey insult me abi.And know once i get ur contact u are good as dead

I go fall u,bet me

if u nor know person.shut up ur mouth

u moiuth too big abi

wait and see

[email protected]
Quote:
EVEN THE WAY YOU TALK CLEARLY SHOWS YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE FOOLS THAT CAME FROM VILLAGE TO TRY AND HUZZLE FOR $5,000. WHEN YOU GET THAT KIND OF SMALL MONEY YOU WILL RUSH BACK TO THE VILLAGE TO MAKE NOISE.VILLAGE CHAMPION. FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM A PROUD OWNER OF PROPERTY IN LEKKI PHASE 1. AM SURE YOU DONT KNOW THERE BECAUSE YOUR LEVEL IS AJEGUNLE. ANYWAY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD SPIRIT,YOU WILL MAKE BETTER MONEY THIS YEAR,BUT IF YOUR HEART REMAINS DIRTY,MY BROTHER YOU WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. USE YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO THROW BETTER JOBS THAN TO USE IT TO BE WRITING MEANINGLESS MAILS. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. YOU ARE USING GMAIL ECOWAS BANK,YOU SEE? I DESIGN WEBSITES OF ANY TYPE,ONLY USE GMAIL TO BLOW THROUGH MAIL MACHINE. YOU CANNOT MAKE MONEY LIKE THIS. WELL, TAKE CARE,AM BUSY NOW.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more upset lads Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU HOUSA,USU MICHAKWA NNE GI OTU THERE,U SURE SAY U DON GET INBOX SINCE U DEY WASTE UR TIME,IM WRITEN FROM MY HOME WITH HP PAVILLION ENTERNAAINMENT PC.E NO DEY TOWN IDIOT ,I HAVE THE GAME WRITE INSIDE MY PALL,EVEN MUGUS LIKE U GO GIVE ME SMALL CHOW BY MONDAY.I NO SAY FOOLS THAT TALK LIKE THIS IS FROM IMOSTATE ABURU ONU.

FROM,
THE GUY WAY FUCK UR MOTHER TO DEATH.HOW IS UR DIRTY SISTER

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mother
am a don in this busssines
no your family go die idot

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GENTLE IDIOT BASTARD

NA BECOS UR PAPA FORK UR SISTER THAT IS Y UR MAMA GO BAD, I DON'T BLEM U, U ARE EATING DOG SHIT AND SLEEPING UNDER OSODI BRIGDE NA EM MAKE U THEY THINK LIKE THAT.

I REMEMBER U TOLD ME THAT U WANT TO FORK UR MAMA YESTERDAY, HOW DID HER TOTO LOOK LIKE AND IS IT SWEET? IF IS SWEET TELL ME SO THAT I WILL COME OVER AND TAKE MY OWN SHARE.

I WILL BE WAITING IDIOT.

OKUMO BU NKEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEE EMEKA,

GOOD DAY TO YOU?NA ME YOUR GUY FRIDAY 10500, I PRAY MY GOD TO FORGIVE YOU FOR DE LETTER YOU SEND FOR ME AS YOU CALLED ME IIDIOT WIHT MY FAMILY.WE DE FOR GOD WORLD WE NO GO KPEME YOU DE GET MONEY I NO DE SEE MY TIME BUT IF YOUR MY GOD AS YOU SAID NA SO IN GO BE FOR ME BUT IF YOUR NOT MY GOD WAIT AND SEE.

(1.)MATTHEW 7/ 7 ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN YOU.SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND.KNOCK AND IT SHALL BE OPENED UNTO YOU.
(2.)JOHN 14/14 IF YE SHALL ASK ANY THING IN MY NAME.I WILL DO IT.

CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA NA WA FOR YOU.WILL SEE LAST WOAD.

(3.)PSALM 18/ 42TO45 A PEOPLE WHOM I HAVE NOT KNOWN SHALL SERVE ME.

MY GUY WE GO SEE FOR CHURCH.
IF YOU NO NO ME I BE GUYMAN JUKPAESE MAMAKA NNDI UTA NWA
NNE.
MY 400.000CF.MAKE WE DE GO.
THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD NEWS MY GUY CHIEF INNOC3nT EMEKA.GIVE ME YOUR CELL LINE LET ME CALL YOU.

FRIDAY BIG BOY.

The following reply was sent from a spoofed address [email protected]
Quote:
dat ur last child ,u think say na u get am??? ASK ur wife who get am.
na me, d guy wey dey fuck ur wife 4 dat street wey u no fit know.
just dat her toto too BIG ,i nor dey enjoy
am as i dey enjoy ur daughther own.her own tite well well,but e too dey
red inside.FUCKER .if u think say i dey lie,ask ur
wife were she go 3days ago wey she nor gree pick her calls
but for ur girl,i promise her marrige,but i nor go fit dO am again,since i
don fuck her mama.
b4 i 4get make i tell u wetin ur wife talk,she say U ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH.
say u nor good for bed,say u nor sabi fuck i come dey shame 4 u ,well i go
do u one favor,come make i teach u how u go dey fuck ur wife make she dey
cry.i nor neede ur money oooooooooooooo i hole. i just wan help u .ur wife
wan suck my fresh blood finish i wan rest 4 d matter.make u do am
alone.ASHOLE ,FOOL ,MUMU,MUGU.WETIN BE UR OWN
U DEY ANS CHIEF,UR GOVERNMENT WEY DEY TIF UR MONEY WETIN UR DON FIT DO
DEM???? IDIOTA U BE WITE MAN???? U NOR GO MIND UR BUSINESS???
UR WIFE SABI SUCK PENIS SHALL.SHE SUCK AM ONE DAY LIKE DAT ,SOTEEEEEEEEEEEE
MY PENIS COME DEY RED.BUT I ENJOY AM SHALL.

DAT LAST FUCK WEY I FUCK UR GIRL,I KNW SAY I TEAR HER YANH WELL WELL.
BUT SHE DEY LIKE AM DAT WAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
FAT TICK SKULL YIBO BOI
FOOLLLLLLLLLL,U NO SEE HOW UR EMAIL LOOK LIKE? FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE YOU *DELETED*.STUPID ASS

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are great. How many do you send out a day? What exactly do you say to set them off?

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nailgunner - I usually send insults to about 200-300 lads at a time three or four times a week. Most of my material is scripts that I put together from recycled replies posted in this thread over the years. An important thing is to use a subject line that will get their attention. Something either really confrontational like “thunder strike u down u he goat” to appeal to their ego, or something tempting to appeal to their greed such as “western union details”.

Feel free to PM me for scripts or advice.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum provides some inspiration for insults:

http://www.punchng.com/article_add_comments.aspx?theartic=Art200904173135392

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTENTION PROMENET USER OF THE INTERNETS; THE FOLLOWING MUGUS HAVE WON THE LAD LOTTO!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE YOU *DELETED*.STUPID ASS. REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR BOY MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW MUCH U GET,POOR MAN LIKE U.NA IDLE PEOPLE WEY NO GET WORK TO DO DE WASTE THEIR TIME REPLY.FOOLISH BOY,NA UR PAPA I GO FUCK FOR HIM ASS.UR MAMA,I GO CARRY MAKE SHE SUCK MY DICK

[email protected]
Quote:
helo guy yie you de tock like this you no no see we all na de seme ok biy biy

[email protected]
Quote:
hey! chief

i wonder what you will teaching ur children if you ever have one, u called your self cheif and u dont have a father

if i where to be in ur family i rather kill my self thief like you \

have a last dream u ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
Oloriburuku Aye eee Oni Daaaaaa OOOOOOOOOO ni ro wo e wa ku si inu ise ni if i am in GHANA that dosnt says i dont understand youruba i be confirm yoruba boy fuck You man and Have a safe Trip to Hell go fuck ur mama wide pussy and tell ur papa make he den fan me when i am doing it and u urself go prepare better food for me when i dey fuck ur mama cos e no easy to fuck ur mama wide virgina.

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Look you suck for free mugu, why cant you leave me the fuck alone, your father there punk, Chief my ass. na you be mugu, is lie you love my stily. but you cant see or be me fuck off. stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
your own mumu na im worst past

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH GET A LIFE AND STOP CUSING YOUR MOTHER? MUFUCKER. STUPID PUNK? IDOT MONKEY? GOET ANAMAL? GOAWY? YOU ARE TOO SMALL TO BE ON MY BALLS YOU DONT HAVE ONE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the day my gees --- remained blessed!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you call yourself chief when did you become chief remember when i was
fucking your mother at the back of that bar and you came out to peep i
was fucking your mother's through her ass hole and she was tell you to
go inside na now you say you don become chief lol come and let me show
you how to make money you igbo speaking bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
what are u doing online??????????

IDUU

[email protected]
Quote:
...not me you are talking to cos that is how you talk to your father and ur mother at home stupid Emeka folish..Henry..your papa dey mad and will everly mad for for life

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE MORE THAN WHAT U THINK I AM OSU, GOD WILL PUNISH U AND UR FAMILY.

[email protected] Laughing
Quote:
NA SO SO TOTO TOTO DEY COMOT YOUR MOUTH, U FORGET SAY YOU NO EVEN KNOW YOUR PAPA. NA UNDER BRIDGE YOUR MAMA FUCK SO TEE IM CARRY BELLE WEY IM BORN YOU BASTARD. YOUR MAMA NO EVEN KNOW THE MAIN PERSON RESPONSIBLE. YOU THINK SAY NA TO COME DEY THROW JOB BE THE ONLY WAY,WHEN BAKASSI DON PURSUE YOU? YOU GO SUFFER,BASTARD AS NOTHING FOR YOU,LIKE LAGBAJA SAID,NOTHING FOR YOU,YOU GO THROW THROW THROW,BUT NOTHING FOR YOU, I DON CURSE YOU. THAT ARMED ROBBER WEY YOU BE DON ENTER YOUR BLOOD WELL WELL,SO DONT WASTE TIME FOR THIS GUY JOB. EFCC KO EFCC NE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW WHAT ASSHOLE, U GO ROIT IN HELL, DEVIL FUCK UR WIFE AND UR MAMA INCASE U HAVE A DAUGHER NA ALL YOUR FRIEND WEY BI CHIEF GO FUCK HER GET BELLE FOR UR EYES, U THIS IDOIT OLD FOOL, NO FACE UR OWN *DELETED*. SHEY NA UR PAPA DEY GIVE ME MONI BEFORE WEY U DEY SWEAR FOR UR HEAD, I NOR BLAME U, ANY WAY SAME TO U AND BACK TO SENDER ALL WATIN U SEND ME

[email protected]
Quote:
ANSWER ALL THE NAME SATAN,THE ANGEL IS FIGHTING AGAIST YOU,I COVERD WITH THE BLOOD WHAT CAN YOU DO TO ME?SATAN GET BEHIND ME,YOU WILL DIE IN JESUS NAME,YOUR GENERATION IS UNDER CURSE,FROM TODAY NO MORE PEACE IN YOUR ARENA,PROBLEMS ALL OVER YOUR FAMILY,DISEASE HERE AND THERE,HAVE YOU EVER HAVE A SPOKE OF BYCLE?IN LIFE ASK YOUR FATHER HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT I MEAN,TILL HE DIE HE NEVER BOUGHT SOME AND THE SAME CURSE IS UNDER YOU IDIOT.

IF YOU LIKE TAKE THE NETWORK NUMBER IT MAY NOT SURF YOUR PROBLEM THIEF 419,YOU WILL DIE THERE,NOWAY YOU GET SOME FROM ANY PERSON I CURSE YOUR FUTURE BLACK,NO INTERNATIONAL CALL FROM YOU ANY LONGER,FAILURE WOULD BE YOUR IDENTITY,DISAPPOINTMENT IS YOUR LUCK,IDIOT,YOUR MOTHER IS CRYING OVER YOUR LIFE YOU ARE THERE WAISTING YOUR TIME GOAT,WHY DO YOU RUN AWAY FROM WHERE YOU WERE LEAVING?IDIOT I HAVE YOUR CONNECTION WILL KILL YOU TIME WAIT AND SEE ME,YOU WOULD RUN MAD FOOLISH.TRY TO WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH I PITY YOU.

I PITY FOR YOU NO WONDER YOU STILL REMAIN THE SAME,LOOK AT YOUR FRIENDS ALL ARE GETTING WELL DOING FINE IN THEIR WAY,SIMPLE ENGLISH YOU CANT,WHERE DO YOU GO YOUR OWN SCHOOL?FOOLISH MAN,CAN YOU READ WHAT YOU SEND TO YOUR GRAN FATHER,WHO DID NOT KNOW HIS FUTURE CLASS TILL HE DIE,WHAT ABOUT YOUR PROSTITUTE MOTHER WHO STILL STEALING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER,AND YOU TOO HAVE JOIN THEM,YOUR GENERATION WOULD NEVER EXPERIENCE LIGHT TILL YOU DIE REJECTED,IDIOT,I CURSE YOU MOTOR ACCIDENT,YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE,SUFFER WOULD BE YOUR IDENTITY,GO HOME AND SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING,IF YOU ARE DOING WELL,YOU CANT SEA-DOWN AND BE TALKING RUBIES IDIOT WITH NO RESPECT,YOU WILL DIE YOUR TIME HAS COME FOOLISH PERSON

[email protected]
Quote:
BOBO DE WELL MAKE I NO FIND YOU COME O.. WHICH ONZ NAO.?

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GREETINGS FROM CHIEF OKAFOR
YAHOZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:

IDIOTE LIKE YOU I CAN SEE THAT U SITLEE A SMALL BOY LAENING GUY IN NIGERIA I DONT HAVE TIME WITH YOU ANY MORE OF THIS BECAUSE U DONT REACH LIKE MY BOYS HOW USE TO SAV ME AND WOSHING MY INFIRITE JEEP I PARK TO MY HOME VILAGE

AND
Quote:

LOOK YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ? YOU ARE SITTLE A STRRET BOY LIVEING IN HEADBRIGE LAGOS NIGERIA TIEF? LIKE YOU? MUGU MUGU MGBADA MGBADA COME DOWN TO NORWAY LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO WORK GUY OPIONTION WOSHE WOSHE FIRST TO FIRST OK IDIOTE

AND the best one

Quote:

FULISHE MAN LIKE U ? IDIOTE MUGU MUGU MBGADA MGBADA I CAN SEE THAT U ARE NOT A GUYMAN ? U JUST CLAIM U SEILF AS A GUYMAN BECUSE I CANT SEE THAT U LIKE GUYMAN JOB? BUT IT CAN NOT FIRVOURE YOU AS FAR AS YOU ARE COURSE YOUR PAPA U MAMA U SINIORN BROTHERS AND YOUR SISTHER INCLUDING YOU GOD WHO GREATED YOU ? IT CANT NOT BETTER FOR U IN JESUS NAME I SAID SAY AMEM? I HAVE COURE YOU FOREVER? AND U GET BAD LOCK THAT I AM NOT SEE U ? IF I DEAR GET U YOU I MUST JELL U BASTARD LIKE YOU AND I WILL USE THAT U CELL NUMBER GO TO MY NETIVE DORCTOR AND IMMEDIATLY HE USE IT AND CALL U IF YOU PICK IT UP AND SAY HELLO YOU MUST DIE? I HAVE PROMMISS U THIS LET US SEE? AS FAR AS U COURSING YOUR PAPA? YOU CANT NOT LAST THIS YEAR U HAVE DICK YOUR GREAV?

[email protected]
Quote:

Chief OKAFOR IN THE BUSH

[email protected]
Quote:

go sleep and make u wise

[email protected]

Quote:
ife ibu bu osu,oru and a bastard

Onye Obosi in South Africa

[email protected]

Quote:

For your information,yahoozee don pay me well. i have two cars.an E class mercedes and a toyota camry and i get my house way i build, so u cant tell me nothing. Nothing do me.

[email protected]
Quote:

HOW DO U FEEL NOW. MUGU LIKE UR VILLAGE.

[email protected]
[quote]
Your MAMA TOTO. U NO GET ANY WIFE OR YOUR WIFE IS ASHWOO THAT IS FULKING AROUND WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS, IT IS A SECRET, DO HER OR YOU LEAVE IT BUT BEWARD OF THAT ASHWOO YOU CALLED YOUR WIFE BECAUSE SHE WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY. ANY MORE WRITING FROM YOU, I WILL CLOSE YOUR BOX.

YOU CALLED YOURSELF A CHIEF OKAFOR WHILE YOU AN IDOIT.

CHIEF HENRY
[/quote

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED FROM TODAY----AMEN

[email protected]

Quote:
MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HUNGRY SMALL BOY

[email protected]
Quote:

guy mine how you talk i belong to OGBONI SOCIETY R O F

are you God

bye

mine your own businness

are you rich like orji uzo kalu. mine yor self.

[email protected]

Quote:
I can understand that you are an iliterate you can't even write good English and you are answering a thief chief. just go through the mail you sent to me and correct your mistakes you Bombastick Element of know generation.

You are a son of satan that is why you always mention some robush wards you idiot.

See the name you are answering James Power ole thief onyeoshi.

Ewu wete oru ma ruputara gi ego mumu.

Idiot guyman.

and
Quote:

SPIRITUAL YOU ARE A MAD PERSON YOU CAN EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH. HEY I AM A CHILD OF GOD AND YOU CAN TAKE MY NAME TO ANY SHRINE EVERY COURSE WILL BE ON YOU.

SINCE YOU KNOW EVERY SHINE IN THIS WORLD THEIR COURSES WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. BIG FOOL OF NO GENERATION BLOOD SUCKER.

MASTER OF SHRINE.

[email protected]
Quote:

Hello mr man

i send back to you your evil thought to you receive it back. you are the one who will die in aid sickness just say amen now as you ready this mail

[email protected]

( ???? )
Quote:

Thank you idiot.
I will never use your website
I have money
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dem don vex big oooooo!

mek i go carry 4 mail more of dey, wey mek dem weep 4 dey mama.

i hail oooooooooo!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, you no just try at all. you no be guy man ,if there is any mistake why can you let me know . see i no be small boy at all i dey india with my guys dey collect big money i know say you too
this game. you be edo state boy, guy you know just try at all,

uzewe try orioya wen kin. aba no se le man, me self i am was in edo state before i let to india ,so i be big boy for town. i dey new delhi india

any problem tell me oooooo you fulk up

[email protected]
Quote:
Look make i tell you my guy, the Real man or real Guy man can not praise Him self, let orders parise you okay,
i don't talk with mouth but if only you go fit see me, you go bow 4me, no bi sey you go bow down 4me becos i no bi God but i mean sey u go Respect me, yes, i no fit talk wetin i no go fit do, But i go tell you wetin i go do , even if you see me you go confrim, So my Guy no dey talk to any Body like dat, You no sey no bi you i dey look for, but na by mistake my format enter your box, So if you bi real Guy man you no supose to the talk to me that way, but you only supose to just deleted the message out from your box,
So my guy stop that okay , i no Good, na oyibo people i dey Look 4, no bi you,

Quote:
Listen to ur self, you called ur self Big Boy but u still talk and reson like small kids, Sorry 4u,

How could Guy man talk the way u talk now and you call it sence, that is no sence okay, to show you how i am i will never open my mouth insult my fellow Guy man okay, but give Him the word of Adevice, That is Big Boy, just see as you open your mouth talking like a 2 years old baby, Guy open ur sence okay, am not insulting you but tring to show you the right way to make sence talk, you don't know me, i don't know you, So if u are insulting me is just like talking with dump and deef, so my guy, i don't want to know if you ride Hummer or what ever, if you are Big Boy hit me on this, +229-93879993,

Quote:
Just Listen to your self, You called ur self Big Boy but you still talk and reason like 2 years old baby, I don't want to know if you ride Hummer or what ever, if you are true Big Boy or guy man , You will never open ur mouth and be talking like this, you no like little baby, pls may i ask, How old are u? pls am not insulting you but try to show you and teach you how to talk, if you want to be a big Guy man, Yes, am from Village and i am very proud of my Village okay, I am from Aguleri In Anamabra east Local Gov, who no come from Village? if you are not from Village that means that person is noting but Bastard, I am not insulting you but try to clear you, Sorry my guy try to lean what is Guy okay, Guy is not when you ride Hummer or Jeep no, that is not Big Boy or Guy man, i will never insult my Fellow Guy man but i will only give the person word of Advice, so You don't know me, i my self don't know you, so insulting me is like talking with person that deaf and dump, So if you are true Guy man hit me on this +229-93879993

[email protected]
Quote:
u bee fool, idoitic animal, ireesponssible fool, your mama na my ex girl friend ask her how i sex her left for ur stupit father when be pocket piker, u animal, you cant even spell or write common good english, i just dont know what to tell you, i am stilll thinking .................................. thinkin oooo........................... thinking, inshort you be death amoung living, all your msister go frienmd guy men, ur mama go come back to me, if you go fet ask her about me she will telkl you how good i am, you stupit fool, please go buy your self life idoit, i am big bombing right here from utha, in my own personal house, if you can track my ip do to confirm where i am, let me tell you if you see me face to face you cant talk rubish in my front, i dey busy right now, but make i make am very clear to you say, if you get heart reply my email, i go track your ip and your remote desktop to locate your house and i will send men to deal with you, tuface fet confimr to you you fucking iresponssible fool, nonetic baborn,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA DONE DIE U DONE HEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL AND NA SUFFER GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IF NOR BE MUGU U BE, WHY U NOR IGNORE THE MESSAGE MAKE U GO FUCK UR MAMA WITH THE TIME WEY U TAKE TYPE THAT MESSAGE, U NOR KNOW URSELF. NA OGUN GO KILL U, BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MOTHER'S TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I CAN SEE THAT UR PAPA AND MAD DOG JOINED HAND TOGETHER TO PRODUCE YOU THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A WASTE OVER THERE IN YOUR MAMA IKPU WHE DEY LIKE ESI OWN.
THE TIME WEY UR PAPA WANT FUCK UR MAMA LAST BEFROE HE DIED, UR MAMA TOLD ME THAT IT IS DOD'S FUCK THAT SWEET PASS THAT OF YOUR PAPA FOR THAT REASO UR PAPA NOGO FUCKAM BEFORE FOR FINAL ONE RATHER, THE MADE DOD WILL CLEAN HER TOTO FORAM SO THAT SHE CAN NOT FORGT MAD FOREVER OK.

FINAL M%AKE SURE YOU UR WIFE TOGETHER WITH THAT SAME MAD DOG OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
bors what have i done to you that resul all this my name is joseph i live it cotonuo here
and never done any bagy wrong. i am from Aguleri anambara st please make sure na iji ofor ndi-igbo i am a native man and no one insult me and go free all that, so check your mail very well befor your insult any human living like that ok,if you know any agleri man around you ask him of joe ogbuebelu.

thank JOSEPH EKEMEZIE. +22998636086.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANGEL GABRIEL THANK U.GOD WILL BLESS YOU SO THAT U CAN BLESS ME.OK THANKS ALOT

[email protected]
Quote:
SOME TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG KONKI

NNRI PEGI

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey answer doctor, sorry because u could not go to school, my mum is a big woman for town, i just want to follow u write like dis so that you can understand my english, but sorry for your family, POVERTY STIKEN HOME.

Pray to God to give u one maga wey go give you 100 dollar so that you can come back where dey sale you go, dollar dey 185=$1, so i go reach u den you come my house come die because split unit go kill u, i know say u be anambra boy na so dem dey talk

[email protected]
Quote:
DEY EMEKA,

I BASED IN INDIA, I HAVE FORWARDED YOUR INFORMATIONS TO NEW DE HILL SHRINE IN INDIA.

BY THE TIME I FINISH WITH YOU WILL BE AS GOOD AS THOSE PIX.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEY EMEKA,

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE BIG FOR NOTHING AND SENCELESS HUMAN BEING. YOU ARE A SHAM TO YOUR FAMILY AND UR GENERATION. YOU ARE A CURSE TO MANHOOD.
I HAVE A PROMISE FOR YOU THIS YEAR THAT ALL YOUR DAUGTHERS WILL BE RAPED BY HULIGANS AND YOUR SONS WILL BE UNREASONABLE, YOUR WIFE WILL BE PREGNANT FOR HULIGANCE THE WILL RAPE HER IN YOUR PRESENCE WHILE ODINARY HEAD ACHE WILL MAKE YOU DIE LIKE CHICKEN.

RESPECTFULLY YOURS,

[email protected]
Quote:
Yeye man i go come fork your poor mama way de for village and remove all off you for poverty hahahahhaaaaaaaaaa I must give your mama belle make yi born your poor fucking small brother hahahahaha

You poor fucking Black ants hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeye man.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool lesting to me

i be no one reply you but i look am i no say you be the biggest fool for your village that is why i reply you mail.you go tell me wating u day do for cafe or na for cafe ur mama day for the sell her beens and akamu u yoroba fool.u no de preson u day talk to so.as i day send u this mail ur sister day with my foy my bed she day shuk my dik for 10 nira so the she go come give ur mama to tak by gare for u to eat.see mak i tell u one thing u no know if my boys no say na yoroba fool like u when no get holp for life again he for no send u mail.when u go cafe for u to do waiting mak u come net na to use 1hr wa u by to reply.guy i know ur problem na the 5 wife u get for vellage with 21 chidren ni mak u no know waithing to do.
wating i one tell u be sa na fool u go die but like ur mama when ashawo for oshodi maket pleace na she do when tak bone u u non no oh be ur papa.ur papa na those alaya boy's pus welbyro

when u rich home tell ur sister say i love the way she day shuk my dik say i holp to see her by tommrrow nigth for 20nira ok
and think this is the way ur mama look like

from the man with toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mush money

if u need money to help ur familly just tell me

i we help cuse of ur sister she no who to do the thing welwel

[email protected]
Quote:
Useless boy can't you ashame of yourself ? i forgive u because all what you said in back on u.
i just collect a good pay.
glory be to God.
were oloshi

[email protected]
Quote:
i cant believe a grown up will have time for this and you call yourself a chief if you have nothing to do why not just stay off the net for maturity sake i wont reply your mail anylonger please be a MAN and stop bitching.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE U WEY SABI YAHOO, NA IM U DEY CALL AM (MCTN) ABI NA MTCN. ILLITRATE LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
You are in the system somebody else will tell you the same thing, greedy animal. why can't you ingore than fooling yourself, chief who made you chief in other way thief. Don't reply.

Quote:
You were not brought up from a good home, that is reason you fight with your shadow. You will remain fool forever, motherless. You don't have repect for your mother, and you will die from heart attack because you cry for another person's success. go and die.

[email protected]
Quote:
excuse me you a nusience to online works. i advice you to join street touts dats wat youare.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are really a POOR BIG MAN, Just dey hala like say na me job your money .Mugu try to be a lil bit wise.

[email protected]
Quote:
send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you..idiot. be 4 I forget your mama toto dey cost $1.00. who give you chief ??? you are noting but MUGU. Local chief . see you chief ' ha ha ha ha. na your mama toto give you chief.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOLLOW IGBO,
NWANNA CHETA NA DINTA GBAGBURU NKITA GBAGBURU NWANNE YA.

WE ARE IN THE SAME THING THE SAME WORLD HOW EVER YOU MEASURE SOME BODY THATS SAME TO YOU,REMEMBER THE MEASURE OF MAN,S GRAVE IS THE SAME SIX FT.SO HOW EVER YOU FEEL YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND INSULT YOURSELF AND THINK THAT YOUR INSULTING ME,
thanks for your insult,

[email protected]
Quote:
IGBO MAN GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPERK GOOD ENGLISH BEFORE U TALK TO ME?CHIEF OYI O SHI OTU PAPA YA.

JOBLESS HE GOAT IF U HAVE MONEY AS U CLAIM YOU WILL NOT WASTE UR FORKIN TIME WRITING THIS RUBISH,SIMPTOM OF POVERTY IS DISTURBING U.MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND GIVE U CHARGE TO TAKE CARE OF URSELF BEFORE U RUN MAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRASE, U GIVE U CHIEF SELF, U USELESS OMO YIBO, U BE UR MATE 4 LEVEL, OR U TINK SAY I GET UR TIME, I DEY BUSY WITH MAGGA THAN TO DEY REPLY UR USELESS MAIL.
UR ENGLISH SELF NO CORRECT, U GO SCHOOL AT ALL?...ABI,U BE AGBERO WEY DEM TEACH GUY JOB, IF U WAN LEARN, COME BEG N I WILL TEACH U RUNS..
U WEY NO FIT DRIVE SAY U GET HUMMER, NA 4 UR DREAMS U DEY DRIVE AM?....
I NO GET PROBLEM WITH UR FAMILY, SO I WILL NOT SAY ANITIN TO THEM, BT WEN NEXT U SEE UR MAMA, IF SHE NEVER DIE OF HUNGER, TELL AM SAY WHY SHE NO TEACH U HOME TRAINING, AND I KNOW SAY NO BE HER FAULT, NA POVERTY NO LET AM TEACH U, FOR SHE NO GET TIME FOR U SHE AVE TO SELL PURE WATER FOR STREET FOR MORNING AND DO ASEWO FOR NITE.....
LEVEL PASS LEVEL, THIEF INNOCENT EMEKA, ABI WETIN U DEY CALL UR SELF...
GO FUCK UR SELF

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS DON VEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
I am replying you this mail so that you will know that I am a big boy that has internet in my house.
You can not speak good English
You are a ritualist You have killed all your families for money making.
CHIEF of OGWU-EGO

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender to Okoko innocent emeke and his family forever in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen!!!!!!!!!

HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND I GO COLLECT BIG MONEY IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Ashawo pin back to sender, god will punish you and your entire family.

you are a wastede person as far iam concern, roof rat.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CURSED.
YOU NEVER SEE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
that is the end of the road for u... u re a dead man within 48hours..

U don jam wahala

[email protected]
Quote:
SENSE U NO GET I WONDER THE KIND OF GIRL WEY DEY FOLLOW U GO DIE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
You be Bastard your mama na FOOL if you no get work i want make you go
dey sell garri for market. Your Papa na farmer so deem am fit for you
make you go dey put your family legacy straight. Yahoo No fit you as
them don yan you before. Na farm you surposse dey and i wish you
success in your farm. Na your name go go okija shrine cos na you dem
make am for not me. If you no get work do then go sleep.

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey boy like u, u just day waste your time Go back to Onitsha make u go learn trade, if Na money talk I can help you, I have been doing these for street boys like u, so your own nor go be problem.

Let me know the type of trade u want to learn ok.
Be a good boy and think about what I have just told you ok.

Good day son.

[email protected]
Quote:
y in festac na your generation u dey cause and anything you said here is back to sender,check the email address you are writing to bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
poor man answering chief for your your family poverty plant seed for there with this hand poverty will never leave there

[email protected]
Quote:
I will teach you how to talk to people ok,just have this in your mind that in your life time bad news will always from you, this is my last word to you,let see i promised that your life will be useless to your tout families.

[email protected]
Quote:
EVEN AS I DEY READ YOUR MAIL I DEY CONFIRM PAYMENT.I SWEAR TO GOD. AM SORRY FOR YOUR LEVEL OF ILLITERACY. YOU HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTING MY NUMBER THINKING YOU WILL DISTURB ME,BUT AM A FULL TIME GUYMAN,AND I HAVE A STAFF I PAY TO RECEIVE MY CALLS. SORRY FOR YOUR ILLITERACY,YOU KNOW MY NUMBER AND YOU STILL THINK AM IN NIGERIA. YOU ARE NOT A TRUE EMEKA. YOU ARE UNDER BRIDGE BOY. A REAL IGBO MAN CANNOT WASTE TIME TO BE WRITING ALL THAT RUBBISH. HE WILL USE HIS TIME TO DO BETTER BUSINESS. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? THAT I THROW YOU FORMAT? YOU NO DEY THROW OTHER PEOPLE FORMAT? THATS THE LEVEL OF YOUR ILLITERACY. OSU ARA. IDIOT. USU RAKWAA NNE GI.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listing you called yourself innocent or who ever, I am not that type of the person you think that I am. If you don't want to have a meaning of your life you better keep quite and not mail me again and if you want me you can contact me on this numbers: +27 73 526 9933 or +27 84 905 1033

Thank you.

Chidi from south

[email protected]
Quote:
you are stupid igbo man igbos do notw aiste there time like full like you.
i have cool cash so i cash some fun writen to bastard like you full de answer chief osu.

[email protected]
Quote:
u have so much time on ur hands uneducated nigerian fool, i see u still a poor bastard. (USA recession strike u LOL) maga no dey pay hahahahaha......

[email protected]
Quote:
You should be a big fool to be writing to whom you do not know.If you hate this guy this much why cant you attack him physically and end your nightmare.Again i am not the person you seek and i dont know you.Real men dont threaten this much.Use your time for something meaningful.I dont read ur mails cos of wrong tenses.I dont visit cafe and am not a fraudstar.Stop this maddness u fetish fool.

[email protected]
Quote:
MY GOD PAY YOU BACK,

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry Area Boy or Area Man

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yAHOOOOOOOO!
[email protected] said, probably quite loudly:
Quote:
I send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you..idiot. be 4 I forget your mama toto dey cost $1.00. who give you chief ??? you are noting but MUGU. Local chief . see you chief ' ha ha ha ha. na your mama toto give you chief.

As it is late i have sent some follow up emails, we'll see what they say tomorrow.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed to upset some more lads Crying or Very sad

[email protected]
Quote:
No worry Na Me you tell all this nonsense to but no worry sha Baba God Pass YOU and God go make u all this things wey u write to u self.

Mumu ...You bi fool.....If you get sence you no go write this kind tin to your family ,As you don see how ur families go bi in the next 2weeks.

Mumu wey no get home training .....

[email protected]
Quote:
your mother go die very soon becus i will fuck her pusy to die fuck u fuck ur mother fucker you criminal i will visit u on a very good time u will surely die becus i have already give boys ur name very soon u will die bandit like u

fuck fuck fuck ur *DELETED* you criminal EFCC dey fine if u don,t know beter leave ur house now becus i will make sure that my boys will kill u

from now till four days your dead body will surey exporse to read and everybody will pit on u becus you will fat before i will tell me boy to trol u out beter be careful becus this week will be ur next week on earth fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
my friend mine the way u talk bcos u dont know who is who, beside u said something that amaized me ur sister is ashawo what i u doing about that,ur father and all ur generation u abused all if them why?

fool like ur mate are in mile 12 carrying onion for hausa men u are here replying mail that does not concern u, if i where u i wouldnt have write at all,if u shout now i will nail ur head, now now,

u spired son of a margot, u shall end immidiately u reply me again,i am the son of the once that dwell in atmosphere so be oned or else, u will hate the air u take in thruogh ur notril,

yey chief

[email protected]
Quote:
What kind of fool are u? you cannot even write a proper english, if I dare get any more emails from you, I will trace you and get you. It will suprise you how I will get to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
From this day henceforth you shall not know peace you bastard coward show your face and die if you are a man

You are hiding under shadows and making blunt noise with wrong spellings and very poor english,,illitrate and hopeless old gee like you...Show your old foolish face and let me know you bastard good for nothing old fool.I will make sure you kid dont grow

[email protected]
Quote:
So am back it was due to the nepa cease light and i manage ups to send the first one.here is the second.you behave like a kid or if not you know that you are having mental disother.so when you enter cyber instead to look for what you come for,you have time to vomite all these.chief or igwe or president for because my proposal mistakenly enter into your id that is why you are insulting an Agulerian?if you want me to give you my name or number i can.so that when you are dying you will let people know that is Aguleri man killing you i dont hide my self for yuo insulted me first.igwe start enjoying your money now for you will mad soonest and before the end of this year you will die.for i did nothing to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are answering chief?is like you came from imo state because in each family you will see more than fifty chiefs and Anambra doesn't behave so, because we dont make mouth,while the person has no penny.look at your email address 1985 and you haven't achieve anything .i will come back to u.

[email protected]
Quote:
U're a nice man with a very kind spirit.
this business that we are,is not of our own choosing,afterall, abacha,dangote, OBJ or even IBB is not our father.

WE ONLY HAVE TO WRK HARDER...TOGETHER, for the betterment of our tommorrow.

thank you for your encouragements

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE UR PICTURE ARE NOW IN THE MALABU HOUSE

YOU MUST DIE THIS WEEKEND BECUS MY BOYS ARE AFTER YOU NOW? YOU BAGER FOOL MUGU MAGA WILL NOT PAY U UNTIL U DIE BASTARD IDOLT FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST HAVE HIV THIS WEEK!!

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

yippie I got one

Quote:
thunder fire your papa and your mama go give the money to your parent you poor thing.

another
[email protected]

Quote:
thunder strike you uuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Friday greetings from the cafe rats

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA NA EWUUUUUUUUUUUUMEEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCK UR SISTER HER TOTO DE SMELL PASS UR MAMA OWN

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papa and mama. because you are forestrated.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU KNOW WHY I LEAVE UR MAIL WEY YOU SEND ME FOR BOTTOM BEACOUSE

1 : YOU BE SMALLIE AND SINCE DEM BORN YOU I NOR SURE SAY YOU DON COLLECT.

2 : YOU BE FOOL YOU KNOW WHY COS YOUR MAMA WITH HER SMELLY TOTO DEY FUCK FEED YOU AS YOU BIG REACH.

3 ;TALKING OF CREW YOU DON SEE CREW THAT FORMAT BETTER PASS AS YOUR MUMU BRAIN THINK BEACOUSE YAHOO NA SUSPENSE.

2 :SEE CREW MAMBER WEY IM DEY USE GMAIL IM COME PUT GUYMAN BET AM GIVE ME 24 HRS AND NA WE TOO GO DEY CHECK YOUR BOX OR I GO DELETE AM AND WELL YOU SEE I NOR SURE SAY THEM BREAST FEED YOU FOR SMALL NA IM MAKE YOU NOR GET BRAIN ABI PRICK WEY UR MAMA DEY SUCK NA IM DEY CONFUSE YOU.

you nor sabi spell sef goat

3 : TALKING OF FALLING AND ASHAWO YOU NOR BE ASHAWO UR SELF NOT TO TALK OF YOUR SISTER WEY SHE DEY WADO WADO ASHOWO QUARTER DEY LICK PRICK.

4 : IF I SEE YOU I GO FALL YOU MY SELF COS FOR THIS TOWN NO FACE AND NO TIME.

5 ; I BE WEB DESIGNER I DEY DESIGN WEBSITES MAILERS AND ANYTHING YOU FIT THINK OF.

6 : WEBMAIL NA MY NAME SO NOR THINK AM ..

7 ; I GET FREE SITE HOSTING COMPANY I BUILD AM MAKE I DEY HOST NIJA PEOPLE WEBSITE FREE.

8 : WETINI DON DO FOR LIFE YOUR FULL 99 GENRATIONS NOR GO FIT ARCHIEVE AM.

9 : YOU BE GOAT FOR THAT CHIEF WEY YOU CALL YOUR SELF

DON FUCK PEOPLE WEY IM BIG PASS YOU UP.

AND IF I NOR FIT FALL YOU NA SMALL THING GO COMOT FOR NOW YAHOO GO BAD FOR YOU I GO SHOW YOU SAY MEDICINE WEY I FIT DO NOR BE FOR MOUTH YOU BE YAHOO GUY NOW
NA TODAY YOU DIE MY GUY -MAN GOAT

AND IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW ME I NOR DEY CAFE COS I GET A VERY BIG LAPTOP ACER ASPIRE 7530 IF I SELL AM I GO BUY UR MAMA TOTO JOIN HER BREAST.

SEE MUMU LAGOS.

FULL MAYBE NA PLATE YOU DEY WASH FOR UR CREW I DEY BENIN HERE SHOW UR SELF NOW
MAKE I WASTE YOU LIKE DEAD GOAT

YOU BE RAT OHH YOU KNOW AND NA FOOD YOU DEY FIND

SOON YOU GO DEY DO OSHODI OSHODI WITH BUS YAHOO NOR GO LAST FOREVER OHH SOON IM GO STOP WEY THEM DON BAN FOOLS LIKE YOU FROM INTERNET

THEN I GO WORK FOR OFFICE GUY MAN BUT IDIOT LIKE YOU UMMM

BUS CONDUCTOR GOOD FOR AND IT SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME -AMEN

GOS BLESS MY GUY YOU BE STILL RAT SHALL

[email protected]
Quote:
For your information i am not as small as you are, i drive a murano jeep come next weeken i am going for an infinity jeep
I completed my house last month. I aint on your level. I could help you though.

Do not write me again less i would make sure know maga ever pays you again.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THIEF WEY DEY CALL HIMSELF CHIEF. WHICH KIND LEVEL U GET OLE, U AND UR THIEF CREW ABI NA GUY U CALL URSELF. U WEY I SEE DEY SNATCH PEOPLE PHONE FOR HOLD UP. I KNOW U WELL WELL NA POCKET PICKER U BE. NA D THIEF WEY U DEY THIEF MAKE BAKASI BOYS PURSUE U FROM ONITSHA NOW U DON COME LAGOS I GO TELL OPC PEOPLE SAY U DEY AROUND. IF U NOR BE THIEF MAKE U GO PRESENT UR SELF FOR THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IF DEM NOR GO NACK U GOVT HAND BANGLE. OLE!!! OYIN ARA!!! BARAWO!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE THE WORK OF YOUR PAPA NA HOW YOUR FAMILY MAKE MONEY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

[email protected]
Quote:
ur the greatest fool and a fool at 40
ur not ashamed of your age.

Go and die

[email protected]
Quote:
I send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you..idiot. be 4 I forget your mama toto dey cost $1.00. who give you chief ??? you are noting but MUGU. Local chief . see you chief ' ha ha ha ha. na your mama toto give you chief.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwokem the dog that always bark can never bite,i dont talk too much for am a responsible man.soonest,by the power in the name of Jesus,power in the word of God,power in the ressurection of Jesus Christ and power in the Holy Ghost you will visit your four fathers where ever they are.go and ask Nebuchadnezer,king Faroh of Egypt,Jezebel and Ahab,they will tell you the God iam serving.Just remark this month and this year in your life time.because i found you no trouble.except you repent and ask God for forgiving you.failure to do so,recieve caurse in the name of Jesus Christ.
For the word of God says in the book of John 14;13-14 that whatever you ask in my name that i will do,that the father may be glorified in the son.if you ask anything in my name,i will do it.so dead body i repeat,recieve fire in the name of Jesus.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of these buggers are using canned replies. that's SO LAZY and very disappointing.

CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Kerry Degman:

Quote:
you will be the that will first die devil punish you animal

AND!

Quote:
you don go smok i can see that on you fool

From Jim Parson:

Quote:
your mama mama still dey lick nose............your sense no complete......na yahoo your grand papa do till i run mad enter market........na my gateman aboki fuck your mama wey she get belly burn you 4 dustbin... you no no say u be born trow away and na mad man 4 mami market train you..fooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

From Skybank ATM Payment Office:

Quote:
OTU MAMA GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.ONYEARA WILL FUCK UR SISTER. AMU NNAGIIIIIIIII0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. UME LIKE U.OSU WILL MARRY ALL UR SISTER. OSU WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE.U OSU FAMILY FROM IMO. I KNOW U AND U ARE A CAPITAL MUMU. WELL THIS GUY THAT GAVE ME UR DATA IS A GUY. OTU GBAWAPU NNEGI.AMY REBIKWA NNAGI. ONYE ARA NRA MAGAGI

But the grand prize goes to Francisca Johnson:

Quote:
u think say you go chop mugu dollars for life,no you don leave london line enter american code,no be wiethin go save you.

the only wey go save you na to go find better job do.

we we don finish the whole maga for offshore here you lagos idiot wey they find jobs wey wey don take build duplex here dump to earn your common house rent.

ABEG LEAVE L2GOS ASHAWO COMOT HERE ,COME SEE WETHIN GUYS THEY MAKE HERE FOR OLFFSHORE.

LEAVE YOUR MAMA FOOD TO TEST JUNGLE LIFE BEFORE YOU CAN TALK TO ME.

I THEY COME NIAJA NEXT MONTH,GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS SO THAT I GO GIVE YOU THE DOZZEN OF PANTS WEY I BUY FOR YOUR DIRTY MOTHER.

TELL YOUR MAMA SAY THAT GUY WEY THEY FULKAM BEFORE HIM TRAVEL THEY COME BACK NEXT MONTH,TELLAM MAKE SHE WASH THAT HER DIRTY TOTO IF NOT I NO GO PAY YOUR JUNIOR ONES SCHOOL FEES AGAIN.

lagos original mùgu,one minute for guy ,500 hours for night roberry.

i sabi you well.

That's right Francisca, you sabi me well.

EDIT: Still no joy on getting anyone to call my K7 number Sad

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Excellent result Very Happy

I got one straight back tonight. Having meticulously honed my insult of the evening to a fiery blast of igbo and pidgin, [email protected] (remove the Xs) hts me back with some more, excellent material. I can hear him going purple with rage, it's great. Feel free to borrow my insult as well, it seems to do the trick.
Mi format -
Quote:
Subject: MI BRODA GO COLLECT WESTEN UNION
HA HA NEVA I GO SEND U COLLECT,NWA NCHI DIKA GI! POVETIE GO FORSTRATE U, WASTE OF LIFE U ARE. DORTI BEGGA MAN LIKE U, WIPE U NYASH WID UR BARE HANDS N EAT UR SHEET, NAKED MAD MAN, U DEY REJEC WOMAN, NA U MUST GO FUCK PIG AND GOAT 4 UR PLESURE. AYELALAH GO CUT UR THROAT FOR UR WIKEDNESS. ANUOFIA! OSU! SEX PERVET LIKE U! CHINEKE KPO GI OKU! BANZA! OSU!
U STUPID YORUBA PAPA GO DIE IN VILLAGE UPRISING, BURN AM WITH TIRE NECKLACE OOOO MAY U MAMA GIVE BIRTH TO DEAD BODYS IN FESTAC MARKET N ALL COM DEY STARE DEY FREAK.

I GO SEND IDOLS GODS 4 GO BLAST UR ANCESTA GRAVES WEY SCATTER BONES 4 DOG

AJI OTU NNE GI
M NA EME OGWU EGO!
O GI KA M GA EJI EME YA!
GI NA UMU NNE GI
OTU NNE GI! OLE! BARAWO!

U NA CAUSED N ALL U GNERATION BE CAUSED, OGUN BREAK UR BONES, DEVIL EAT UR SOAL OOOOOO

him don vex! ooooooo na e reply so -
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU MAKE PAYMENST KILL YOUR FULLLLLLLLL NEXT GENERATION NA UR PAPA GO USE IM BLOOD TAKE SEND YOU WESTERN UNION AND YOUR MAM GO SELL IM TOTO TO FEED YOU YOUR FULL GENERATION NA EMIRIKITI OSO'UNKPEYENNAKUGBEBUOHNNSHA

MUMU LIKE YOU NA ONLY POVERTY GO BE UR PORTION AKPA YOU WEY IM DEY FUCK DOG AND GOAT EVEN PIG AND FOUL NOT TO TALK OF CAT AND RAT AKPA BARAWU SHAGHAI DAMBURUBA SHAGAYA
OLORIBURUKU FOOL OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER MUMU OF A THOUSAND GENRATION YOUR MAMA TOTO DEY FUCK VILLA PEOPLE DEY SERVICE AM THERE YOU STILL DEY HERE DEY WASTE YOUR TALENT FOR USELESS DOGS AND GOATS WEY U DEY FUCK MUMU I EVEN WNDER HOW U GO BE FOR LIFE JUST LOOK UR SELF AND TELL ME FOR THE NEXT MAIL WEY U GO SEND YOUR THE PERSON WEY IM DEY USE YOUR MAMA TOTO TAKE DO RAG AND YOUR PAPA PRICK AS WALKING STICK YOU POOR FOOL ABI YOU SEE SAY NA YAHOO I DEY USE MUGU GOAT AND IDIOT INCASE U WANT TO SEE WETIN YOUR PAP DON DO CHECK MY WEBSITE http://wadXjahoXsts.0lXx.nXet akpa dam bur ru ba shagay

no idea what his website is about, you may want to tread carefully. Again, remove the Xs. not the small one, that's his. btw, anyone know what he's actually on about?

Edit: More from he!
Quote:
BIG MUMUUUUUUUU CHILDREN WHEN IM NOR GET WETIN TO DO NA IM UNA BE GOD GO SAVE U IF I FIT GET MY HANDS ON YOU NA ME BE WADJA MANOY MATTERS OKAY I OR DEY BOAST BUT WHEN I TELL YOU AND YOUR NIDIOT GUY SAY MAKE WE BONE IM NOR HEAR NOW YOU SEE THE BAD CONSEQUENSES WAN HAPPEN NOW AND I GO MAKE SURE SAY I FALL YOU GUY MAN AND I GO DO AM NA MUST NOR BE SAY GO COME WELL AS FOR WESTERN UNION I DON BLOCK UR NAME NOT DELIVERED NA IM BE UR CONTROL NUMBER FROM NOW ON AND FUCK YOU NA UR SECRETE QUESTION AND YOUR MAMA DEY FUCK IRON AND GOAT NA UR SECRTET ANSWER

FEGBELETTEGMITEEE IDIOT BARGABON AND IMPERSONATIVE HUMAN HOMOSEXUALLY AND GAY GOAT
rofl, he gets my autoresponder (lazy copy of a lad mail, very offensive) and spouts back
Quote:
my yahoo id na [email protected] make we talk if them born you well goat your papa dey sell biscuit for lagos express way
I'd go so far as to sat this is the address to get him at, very vocal, almost as good as Benji Boi. Very Happy

Last edited by Nailgunner on Fri May 01, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Carlisle -- Welcome to the party, great results BTW. Funny stuff!

@NG --- I'm in a major insult war with that lad now. He sent me a link and I checked it from a safe computer. Some high tech goth forum or something link that Rolling Eyes He has been bragging that he is an expert at creating fake banks for real guymen. If any reader wants to try to bait him as a lad it might be interesting to see if he will give up info on fake banks

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, he seems to be doing some kind of hosting deal. 100% risky free. mmmmmmm, rub chin.

A very educational source of cursing and swearing in Pidgin can be found on The Punch: example; http://www.punchng.com/article_comments_report.aspx?com=79032&theartic=Art200904033191845 - look for posts by "lucky" Very Happy he's a happy soul.

He's quick -
Quote:
give me ur id for yahoo make we talk nor dey fear na so small pickn life be nor worry u go soon big sha
concilliatory? My autoresponder tells him his wife should be raped to death by a chimp etc.
Quote:
i neva marry ohh mumu i be small boy ohh i neva even too big like that the fact say i quick make money nor mean say i dey fuck up ohh if you don pass 25 years i go stop to curse you sha but make we talk for yahoo abeg
I don't want to talk on Yahoo with this gimpy mf. Back to Punch for a fresh script.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic