SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

And it goes they are really Scam bags hehehehehe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maximator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All start like you know...........bla bla bla bla
GOOD DAY,

I AM MISS.LILIAN MARK . THE BILLS AND EXCHANGE DIRECTORATE OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT OF SKYE BANK NIGERIA LIMITED. I AM WRITING THIS LETTER TO SOLICIT FOR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE FROM YOU TO CARRY OUT THIS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN MY DEPARTMENT.

LYING IN AN INACTIVE ACCOUNT IS THE SUM OF 3.5 MILLION USD BELONGING TO A FOREIGN CUSTOMER LATE (MR.KELVIN MORGAN) WHO HAPPENS TO BE DECEASED.

HE DIED WITH HIS WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN IN A PLANE CRASH ON BOARD AN ADC AIRLINE FLIGHT AT THE EGIRIN RIVER-LAGOS NIGERIA IN NOVEMBER 1996.

EVER SINCE HE DIED THE BANK HAS BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME AND CLAIM THESE FUNDS. TO THIS EFFECT WE CAN NOT RELEASE THE MONEY UNLESS SOMEONE APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN, AS INDICATED IN OUR
BANKING GUIDE LINE.

UNFORTUNATELY HE HAS NO FAMILY MEMBERS IN NIGERIA OR ANYWHERE WHO IS AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE MONEY (AS HE WAS A CONTRACTOR WITH THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OFNIGERIA). AT THIS JUNCTURE I HAVE DECIDED TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU IN COLLABORATION WITH TWO OTHER OFFICIALS IN THE BANK, TO THIS EFFECT WE SOLICIT YOUR HELP IN APPLYING AS THE NEXT OF KIN THEN THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT .

WE DO NOT WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK?S TREASURY AS AN UNCLAIMED BILL . THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDE LINE STIPULATES THAT: IF SUCH MONEY(S) REMAINS UNCLAIMED FOR A PERIOD OF UP TO TWELVE YEARS (12YEARS) THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED IN TO THE BANKS TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUNDS.

OUR REQUEST FOR A FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE CUSTOMER WAS A FOREIGNER AND A NIGERIAN CANNOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN.30 PERCENT OF THE MONEY WILL BE YOUR SHARE AS FOREIGN PARTNER .

THEREAFTER MY COLLEAGUES AND I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY WITH YOUR HELPONCE THE MONEY HITS YOUR ACCOUNT FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE AGREED SHARING PARTTERN OF 30% FOR YOU, 10% FOR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AND 60% FOR MY GROUP.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS BEING EXPECTED.AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST US YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISE TO FURNISH US WITH THE FOLLOWINGS.

1; YOUR NEAREST AIR PORT
2; YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
3; YOUR FAX/TELEPHONE IF YOU HAVE IT FOR EASY COMMUNICATION
4; YOUR OCCUPATION AND YOUR AGE.
5; YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

YOUR ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EAMIL

xxx_caleb@yaho o.com

AND AS WELL AS SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION HERE TOO.

FOR MORE DIRECTIVES ON HOW WE CAN GET THIS BUSINESS DONE WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS.

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS,

MISS.LILIAN MARK

NO 7 JOSEPH CLOSE
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS NIGERIA

Then i send her a mail back

Hello Miss Lilian,

Thank so much to contact me, i feel really enthusiastic with your offer that I am really interested in that just tell me what do i have to do and tell me more about the money.

Thanks.
Kind regards,
Jose

And then again.......................

Dear Lilian Mark,

As you know i am very interested in your proposition but i need a copy of your passport to make shore that i can trust you , i am the lasted director for the Orphan House and i want to get the money to help deft kids.

Jose Marco Cali
Dublin airport
Orphan House director
Fax - +353-1-253-645-7359
39 years old

Kind regards,
Jose

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? Please update me for my yesterday email which I sent you with and application request to send to payment approval ANFIELD office in London for fund releaseorder.

More over do not forget when reply me to send me your telephone number for easy conversation.And tell me the profitable business after successful transfer of this money the type of booming business in your country that I will use this money to invest.

And tell me the financial Government policy in country?

Finaly After successfull transfer of the business based that you are working of orphannage I promied to God after the the money hit your account I will give 5% to orphans.

Thanks God Bless you .And I am waiting to hear from you

Miss.Lilian Mark

Then she send me a fake id card which is the same picture in TAG BLA BLA BLA

http://es.f231.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?fid=Inbox&mid=1_1919_ADO9ktkAAHLsRp9euAP%2F%2BgrZkIE&pid=2&tnef=&YY=1184938885984&newid=1&clean=0&inline=1

http://www.tagged.com/my_photo_comments.html?uid=36998847&photoId=48474211

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your respond to my email which I send to you.

In the application that I sent you filed your Bank receiving details as the space is given and send it to payment approval office in London for immediate fund release order the contact of payment approval ANFIELD office is on above the application request.

Note ;send me your telephone number to call you for more clearification .Meanwhile as as I have already fax your details to them as the beneficiary they may contact you any momment from now ,but do not forget to forward me any mail you received from the to educate in order to avoid mistake as the business is secret.

Thanks God Bless you .I am waiting to hear from you

Miss.Lilian Mark

And more is coming [/img]

HI again, I hope this is ok

Hello again Miss Lilian,

I am so happy because i told the kids (51) that we are going to have a big surprise next week and i am taking them to Disney world, you don't know how happy they are, this is my phone number ok 00353873273564, please give me a call because i can't call with this number, just receiving calls, Miss Lillian God Bless you and i am really happy to know you, i think that the God of the greatest universe and holly baiterealism sent you.......thanks a million times Miss Lilian.

God bless you like gorham bless caligula,
Regards,
Jose

And it goes again

Dear Friend and partner,

Thanks for your email with your telephone number you sent me .I am highly appreciated. God that join us on this mutual business opportunity will see us through to complete the business as I want it to complete within 7 working days.

Have you contacted payment approval ANFIELD office in London with the application request of fund transfer? or did you received any message from payment approval office in London as I have fax your details to them as a beneficiary? Mind you any information you received from them as I told you forward it to me for more advise in order to avoid mistake.

Please you know the nature of this business I do not want third party to know about this until the money finally arrived in your account as Nigeria financial security monitoring agent are every where in the world monitoring money going out of the country especially the people in Government position that are looting Government out of the country. Even your Bank do not relate to any body there until the money hit your account.

Thanks God Bless you. And I am looking forward to hear from you as soon as you received this mail.

Miss.Lilian Mark

And then y replay

Hello Dear Lilian,

Sorry but i have been very busy during the weekend because i toked the kids for a country side trip and taking care of almost 60 kids is ufffffffffffff. As it follows there is my bank account number:

Bank of Ireland
126-552569-88725-01

I hope that is ok, regards,
Jose

----- Mensaje original ----
De: MissLilian Mark <[email protected]>

Enviado: domingo, 22 de julio, 2007 14:10:59
Asunto: I am waiting

Dear Friend,

Happy sunday and weekend,I triend to call you this morning after I sent you email before I went to church ,your phone rang but there is no response.

Please update me for my previouse email that I sent you ,as tomorrow is monday to give you more directives to make this business fast as I told you earlier that I only want the business to complete within 7 working days.

Thanks God Bless you ,And I am waiting to hear from you.

Miss.Lilian Mark

Hi Lilian,

Whats happen, why don't you mail me any more, my phone is not working properly so i can't et any calls, i have sent the form to Mr. Harrison but i have no news about the money, can you please tell me something?

Kind regards,
Jose

Dear Lilian,

I can't say anything about this business because i don't want nobody to know about this is just between me and you ok, about the phone i am really sorry because is not working,

God bless you as Moran bless Mongolians
Regards,
Jose

Enviado: martes, 24 de julio, 2007 15:32:52
Asunto: I am waiting to hear from you soonest

Dear Friend,

Thanks or your respond that you have sent the application form to payment officer Mr Harrison .I have been trying your telephone like since yesterday but I could not able to get you .

I advise you to call his telephone line to remind him , as I want this business to complete this week by God Grace to make him give urgent attention to get this business done as soon as posible this week.

I warn you once again about this business ,do not lets third party know about this business lets it be within me and you only until the money finally hit your account for security reasons.

Thanks God Bless you and the business .I am waiting to hear futher latest developement on the transfer from you.

Miss.Lilian Mark

Hello Dear Lilian,

I sent the form as you requested

Best regards,
Jose

Enviado: mi�rcoles, 25 de julio, 2007 15:05:35
Asunto: I am waiting for your email my dear friend

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? Did you receive my last email of yesterday? Please Update me to know your correspondence with payment approval ANFIELD office in London about the transfer as week is running over.

Thanks God Bless you .I am waiting for your email.

Miss.Lilian Mark

Hello Dear friend,

As you request:

1. Jose Marco Cali

2. Barkley road, 25

3. GSM � 00353873273564

4. Fax - 003531-253-645-7359

5. 09/01/1967

6. Director of the Orphanage Saint Lucas � Dublin

7. Bank of Irlanda A/C: 126-552569-88725-01

8. VIE29 AIBK 9311

9. Belfast

Anderson�s town

202, Andersons town Road
BT11 9EB

Antrim

00353(028) 9060 2766

Kind Regards,

Jose Marco Cali

De: HARRISON LEYTTON. <[email protected]>

Enviado: mi�rcoles, 25 de julio, 2007 17:52:43
Asunto: RE: Very Important & Urgent Message !

ATTN: MR JOSE MARLOS CALI.
SIR,
We are in receipt of your message of today 25th July 2007 and the contents were well understood. What you are sending to us are not the complete information that are needed here to process the payment, therefore, we repeat the requirements again to you, thus:-
(1) Your full name and Address.
(2) Telephone and fax numbers including mobile telephone numbers.
(3) Your Date of Birth and Occupation.
(4) Your receiving Bank details, I. E, Name of Bank, its full address, Account Numbers, Beneficiary's Name, telephone and fax numbers of the Bank respectively including SWIFT CODE and ROUTING NUMBERS (if any).
We are expect you to forward the requested details to us as stated above, therefore, anything short of it will not serve the purpose of the payment and we expect you to comply with this guidelines if you really want us to proceed with the payment immediately.
If you need further information, dont hesitate to call our Financial Officer, MR HARRISON LEYTTON on telephone number + 44 207060 1652 EXT 4 as soon as you receive this message.
Thanks and best regards.
Miss Nancy Derby.
(Secretary)
FOR: ANFIELD FINANCE CO (UK) LTD.

De: HARRISON LEYTTON. <[email protected]>

Enviado: martes, 24 de julio, 2007 21:17:53
Asunto: RE: Requires Urgent Attention !

ATTN: HARRISON LEYTTON
SIR,
We are in receipt of your message of 23RD July 2007 and the contents were well understood. What we have received from you is incomplete information required to process the payment of the USD$3.5 Million to you, therefore, we request that the under-listed information should be sent to us as stated herein, thus:-
(1) Jose Marco Cali
(2) Fax +353-1-253-645-7359
(3) Orphanage Saint Lucas - Center Director - Dublin - old oak Mansion n/a
(4) Bank A/C: 126-552569-88725-01 - IBAN-IE29 AIBK 9311 5212 3456 78
As soon as the above information are sent to us, we shall forward our PAYMENT APPROVAL FORM to you which you need to sign and return back to us for immediate authentication in our court here before we submit it to the approved paying Bank for immediate remittance of the USD$3.5 Million to your Bank account without further delay. We are looking forward to your prompt response to this message or call our Financial Officer, MR HARRISON LEYTTON on telephone number + 44 207060 1652 EXT 4 as soon as you receive this message.
Thanks and best regards.
Miss Nancy Derby.
(Secretary)
FOR: ANFIELD FINANCE CO ( UK ) LTD.

ANFIELD FINANCE CO (UK) LTD.
LONDON OFFICE.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
E-MAIL: [email protected]
TE�L NUMBER: 44 776 809 3980.
ATTN: MR HARRISON LEYTTON (FINANCIAL OFFICER)SON LEYTTON (FINANCIAL OFFICER)

Dear Sir,
Outstanding fund: PTF/ SD/203908-X/96 with deposit code number: GBN-CBN2008500 valued at US$ 3.500.000,00 (Three millions, five hounded thousands United States Dollars).

I refer to the above reference details / deposit code numbers and do hereby, apply for the release of the outstanding total amount due to us for services on Special Duties Department of National Petroleum Cooperation under the Petroleum Trust Fund scheme.

The payment should be released in bits to my designated bank account details as below:

Bank name; Bank of Ireland
Bank address.................
Bank A/C: 126-552569-88725-01

Please note that I expect upon approval of the deposited funds the total sum of $ 3.5 millions usa Dollars, an install mental release of the funds ranging from $100,000.00, $200,000, 1m - 2m USD .We will be grateful if your exalted office gives this application your kind attention and our request considered without delay.

Please Sir, with due respect I will like you to tell me all the procedures involved in this transfer to have the funds into my account shortly.

I am urgently waiting for your response.

Faithfully,�
Name:..............Jose Marco Cali
Sign..........Jose Cali

Telephone number............

I will update later, ok Buddy's?

Last edited by maximator on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello maximator
Welcome here and you already have a pet, very good.
The only advice I can give you, report in the mentor threat for a mentor and you'll see that more fun is warranted. Knowledge is power in this game Twisted Evil

Have Fun but Bait Safe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic