SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Excellent mugu plan in case of another lad mailing his maga!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this: Laughing

Quote:
PLEASE BEWARE READ THIS MAIL CAREFULLY .

ONE IMPORTANT THING I WANT YOU TO KNOW ALSO IS THAT AS YOU HAVE APPLY TO THE BANK.THE BANK INVESTIGATORS OFFICIALS WILL TRY TO FINDOUT FROM YOU IF YOU ARE THE REALLY NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER BY SENDING YOU THE SAME PROPOSAL I SEND TO YOU THE FIRST TIME FROM ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD THEY CAN USE MY NAME AND ANY OTHER NAME AND THEY CAN ALSO USE ANY OTHER BANK NAME AND THEY CAN ALSO TRAVEL TO ANY WHERE EVEN YOUR COUNTRY JUST TO TRY YOU AND WHEN EVER YOU RECEIVE SUCH MAILS PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THOSE KIND OF MAILS ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO FORWARD THEM TO ME AND DELETE OUT FROM YOUR MAIL BOX AND DONT HAVE ANY ATOM OF FEAR I AM WITH YOU OK.

THEY ARE TRYING TO KNOW FROM YOU IF YOU ARE THE REALLY NEXT OF KIN TO THEIR DECEASED CUSTOMER AND IF YOU SHOULD REPLY THEM .THEY WILL KNOW THAT THE SAME WAY YOU APPLY TO THEIR BANK FOR THAT REASON THEY WILL STOP THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO BEWARE OF SUCH MAILS FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS TRANSACTION .

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT LET THE BANK TO KNOW THAT I AM INVOLVE IN THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE IF THEY KNOW I WILL LOSE MY JOB AND ALSO THEY WILL STOP THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE GIVING YOU THE WHOLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DECEASED CUSTOMER SO YOU HAVE TO PRETEND AS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH ME .

ONE OTHER THING I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT I DONT WANT ANY BETRAYAL FROM YOUR SIDE AFTER THIS MONEY GETS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT .I WANT YOU TO ASSURE ME ABOUT THAT IN YOUR NEXT MAIL AND I WANT YOU TO CALL ME IN THIS PHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL

Naturally, someone else has contacted me with a similar deal...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not asking for much, is he? Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good thing too, 'cos all he got back was a mail saying that some other scammer has mailed me...

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oh the cardiac arrests you must invoke all across the world Very Happy

Just imagine... you've put in all this "work" for that big score... you're about to reap huge profits and then... suddenly... some unknown character sweeps in and, by doing but a fraction of the "work", steals your maga and his/her money. I think the medical profession would like to have a word with you!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you can"send" but something is wrong with your "forward." Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they're paranoid. Makes it so much easier to play one mugu against another.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one like that before, but he stopped emailing me, not sure why. He basically baited himself. He just wanted me to cut and paste everything.

I am sending you a pm though.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could introduce a lad barrister from another, straight, bait to act on your behalf in the transaction, it confuses the hell out of them.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only thing that he left out of the equation was that they may offer you a lower or even a HIGHER amount......... You would have thought that he would cover ALL the angles at least. lol

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will gladly pose as a fellow lad...I sabi speak mugu-language well well.

Very Happy

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic