SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's the Whole Tale (Very Long) Comments?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Curly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GANI W1LLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
LEGAL & CIVIL LAW PRACTITIONERS, SOLICITORS AND NOTARIES PUBLIC.
PLOT 32B, WESTERN AVENUE, WUSE ZONE 2, GARKI ABUJA.

With due respect to Mr. Arthur.

Following my previous research, I am very happy to inform you that I have a good news for you as per regards to the current development of my deceased client who bears the name of Mr. Arthur a native of your country who was my trusted, wealthy client who died in a Plane Crash in Benin Republic which happened on the 26th day of December, 2003 in Benin Republic International Airport.

In respect to introduction my name is Barrister Gani W1lliams a legal attorney with great vision as I am the private and most trusted attorney to late Mr. Arthur.

However my client was a very wealthy business tycoon formerly working with the Nigerian Airways for over 20 years before his sudden death in the December, 2003 Benin Republic Plane Crash. In view of this, please kindly view the CNN web page below to know the reality of this urgent matter that I have contacted you for.

On that faithfull day, my client, his wife (Lady Jennifer) and their three children {Anna, Paul and James} were involved in terrible plane crash that took live of innocent souls and unfortunately, 111 people lost their lives and my client and his family were part of this people that lost their lives. In view of this please view the web page below:

Frankly and authoritatively speaking, I am very happy to let you understand that my client left over Ten Million, Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only {US$10.9M} here in the Standard Trust Bank Plc which is the main point to drive home that made me to contact you as I believe that we both can act like two matured adult in coming to the actualization of this transaction for the betterment of us and our family.

Be rest assured that as you comply to my directings, this transaction will be executed in a legitimate arrangement that will prevent you from any breach of law in your country, as it would be backed up with official documentation endorsed by the Supreme Court of Nigeria to legalize the claim of these Funds.

I have made all attempts to locate any of my client's relative but all attempts have proved unsuccessful and that is why I am counting on you and I need you to give me a good courage and faith that we can work as two partners in progress in coming to the realization of these Funds for the betterment of us and our family.

Finally, all I need from you is your honest co-operation as this transaction is not related to Imagination or Internet Scam but pure and for real. I therefore crave your indulgence to present you as the surviving Next of Kin to the deceased so that we can reap from the fruit of this old man's labor before some group of bad and corrupt leaders in my country get rid of this money and share it for their own selfish interest instead of the both of us sharing it for the betterment of us and our family.

I am awaiting your expedient response with some good news!!!!! That you are ready to work hand in hand with me.

Thanks and God bless you,

Yours sincerly,
Barrister Gani W1lliams Esq.

Barrister W1lliams,

I am related to the Arthur family of Chicago on my mother's side of the family. I stand ready to assist you. God bless you also.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard (Ret.)
CEO, M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, OR U.S.A.

Dear Mr. Heinz M0ustard,

How are you?

Thanks for your response indicating your interest to work with me.

As a matter of fact, this transaction in question is true, legitimate and not imagination or Internet SCAM.

I contacted you because of Mr. Arthur M0ustard that had the same last name with you, being your relative. For you to be quite sure of what I am saying, I will back you up with any needed informations.
Please if I fail to send the necessary information�s to you as soon as you request for them, do not continue this transaction with me and you should report me to the Interpol for giving you false information.
You can as well view the website below proving to you about the incident :
You should as well keep this transaction to yourself because of my position here in Nigeria will not need to be exposed since it is against the ethics of my job, and you know that I will be using this my position in making sure that this money is wired into your account once all the required paper works that will be establishing you as the heir to the fund are forwarded to the Bank.

I will be procuring all necessary documents needed by the bank to facilitate the release of your inheritance fund.

I will be obtaining all the required documents from the Government establishments here, and I will as well be taking care of the day to day running of this transaction.

Now I will be glad to receive your Identity: Full Name, Phone number(s), Age, Sex, Marital Status, Location, as I will give you directives for you to follow as to getting things done.

Once I get your next response, I will be going to the Federal High Court to pocure some docoments you will be needing before you money can be wired to you by the Bank.

Note that, We will be sharing the Money at the rate of 70% for you, 30% for my humble self.

I am anxiously waiting for your reply,
Thanks and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister Gani W1lliams Esq.

Barrister,

First I must insist that you address me as COLONEL. I worked many years to obtain that rank.

I am owner or Beever Creek's largest meat distributor and a successful businessman here.

Tell me about your position there as I do not want to risk it for you. Also can you tell me of your professional qualification to be handling such matters. I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard

P.S. Asking me about my sex habits is considered very personal here. Are you married and do you wish to discuss your sexual relations with your wife?

Dear Col. Heinz M0ustard,

I am sorry for disrespecting also sorry for asking you about your Sex status which was really a bad aproach.

Col. Heinz M0ustard, This transaction is legal and 100% risk free which all documents required must be secured before the Paying bank can be able to release this Inheritance fund to you.

My Position here as a Good Senior Advocate will make sure the papers making you as the true heir to this Money is secured. I will advise you email me your direct cell phone number to talk to you and explain better about the way forward to this Transaction. As soon as you forward me your phone number, I will also email you My Certificate is a good attorney in the Republic Of Nigeria. I will wait for your urgent response.

Thanks and God be with you Col. Heinz M0ustard.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

Bannister,

Tell me about your position and how you came to be involved. I am willing to proceed but must know of your qualifcations. I know you'll understand that as a businessman. I must know whom I am conducting matters with. Provide this to me and I will explain my reason for caution.

With All Sincerity,

Col. Heinz M0ustard

Thanks for the response and you explaining to me why you can't issue your information to me which is really good and i do respect you for that. Attached is my Credentials proving to you i am a good attorney which includes My Call to Bar Certificate and My International Passport.

This Credentials, is to let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and i am here to make sure this Inheritance is released and wired to your Bank account if you will work with me in good faith and this Money will be in your account before tuesday next week. I will advise you email me your direct cell phone and home phone number which i will be calling you immediately to inform you the way forward to this transaction and what we really have to do to have the Paying Bank put us in consideration and have this Fund released to you.

I will be waiting for your response as soon as you view the Attached files.

Thanks and God be with you and your lovely family.

Barr. Gani W1lliams esq.

Barrister,

Your word may be true but I must be careful. A scoundrel named Charles Soludo last year, after promising me that I could invest in a project to remove black dye from a large trunk of money and then running off with the money I sent, cost me some $27,000. The local police were unable to help me here in Beever Creek. I am a wealthy man through running a successful business, but do not give away sums like that lightly. I need more assurance from you.

In the meantime, I am looking for a business partner in my meat business as I want to expand internationally. Do you by chance have any expertise in breeding livestock, or know of anyone who does? I'm sure that my ideas would be very profitable in your part of the world. In particular, I am looking for someone to help with a new line of goats and have quite a bit of money through my business with which to start this programme. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated and bring a lot of money on you. But please keep this quiet and between us as I don't want to
lose the opportunity.

Can you provide references?

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard

I am sorry about the Scam and how they took your money. I can help you recover your $27,000.00 if only you can work with me in this transaction and we will be successfull.

Already, I have contacted the EFCC (ECONOMIC FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION) and the FBI about the Scam which they will be putting intrest of getting the Culprit claimed to be Prof. Charles Soludo the CBN governor and ran away with your Money.

The Money can be recovered immediately before thursday if you can work with me.

As for the Investment scheme you spoke about being the Livestock and rearing of Goats, I am really intrested in joing hands with you which i have already contacted some Farmers in Nigeria to know more about this.

Sir, I will advise you forward me your direct phone number so i will be able to discuss this to you and how we can invest on this business and have the Inheritance fund to Invest on it fully.

Incase you really want to talk to me, you can as well give me a call immediately on +234-1-8047435.
I will be patiently waiting for your email with the phone number.

Have a nice day.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

ATTN: COL. HEINZ M0USTARD,

SUBJECT:ORDER FROM ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)
The Economic Financial Crime Commission {EFCC} through our intelligency Monitoring Network have discovered that some group of unscrupulous elements have fraudlently using the federal government of Nigeria letter headed paper to mis-inform creditors like you causing a lot of problems and irregularities towards the release of your long overdue payment because of all this fraudlent act this office has been dully intervened on the release of your funds. We have been mapped out to verify and investigate properly on your fund by the president federal republic of Nigeria Mus Yar-Adua hence the notice of the following reports.
{1} According to the strenght of this report, you should stop forthwith your dealings with all this fraudsters who claimed to be a government officials, like: Union bank, intercontinental bank, first bank, fidelity bank AND CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, payment clearing house, the presidency, the senate house, etc, except any fax / email message or call from STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC which is the only mandated and authorized bank to transfer foreign payment of our genuie foreign creditor like you.
According to the strenght of this report and in reference to instruction from the executive office of the president, you are warned to desist from further contacts and dealings with any person or office here in Nigeria or Oversea. On no account should you be found dealing or communicating with any person or office otherwise, you have yourself to blame.
Finally, you are advise to contact the STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC were your late relation deposited (Arthur M0ustard) have deposited your fund for immediate release to you because of all this fraudlent activities in Nigeria, so please contact the bank through your attorney in charge (Barrister Gani W1lliams) to enable transfer your already approved funds. Below is the contact of the attorney, so contact them immediately you receive this e-mail, Get back to us asap.

Phone number : +234-1-8047435.
Also in our further investigation to CBN, we are aware of your funds has been deposited and residing in the STB BANK PLC. Therefore, we obligate to direct you on whom to communicate for the immediate wire of your contract funds without further encumbrances
Therefore, from hence forth you are advice to deviate from having any contact apart from these contact as we decleared to you above.
Further notice has been sent to the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC (F B I) of your country in colaboration to forstall genuie and success implementation of all payment done by the Central Bank of Nigeria over funds owed to contractors. We shall further monitor your funds until you receive your funds.
waltlng for your urgent responce
THANKS.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
ALHAJI RIBADU NURU
CHRIAMAN, ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC), FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Top of the day to you.

I have your file in our desk forwarded from the your attorney (Barrister Gani W1lliams Esq) from your Inheritance Fund deposited in this bank for about 4 years ago by Mr. Arthur M0ustard.

You are hereby advised by filling this information below and forward back immediately for the Onward release of your USD$10.5M wired to your nominated Bank account Online.
Full name ------------------------------------------------
Contact Address ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank name --------------------------------------------------
Bank account number --------------------------------------
Bank Routing number ---------------------------------------
Name on the account--------------------------------------
Bank Address ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Yours-In-Service,

Stacy Am1nat.

Stacy,

Top o' the morning to you also.

I don't know which account you're asking of as I have several. If you'll tell me what bank you're associated with, I have set aside $25,000 with which to establish an account there. You may then transfer additional funds into that account.

May the Lord Be With You,

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats, Inc.
Beever Creek, USA

Banister,

I am unsure how to proceed. I am deaf and cannot use the telephone as others do. If you wish, I can contact my company lawyer and have him handle phone conversations as he does for my other business arrangements. His name is Moe Howard. His law firm is based here in Beever Creek and is known as Howard, Howard, Howard and Fine, attorneys at law. He is a good Jewish lawyer who works with his brothers Curly, Shemp and their associate, Larry Fine, Esq. He used to be with the firm of Dewey, Cheatum & Howe but left to start up with his brothers. I'm sure that as a lawyer you and he would have much to discuss. Shall I call him or shall we keep this to ourselves? Or I can call our corporate lawyer, Mr. Perry Mason, Esq, if you prefer. Think it over and let me know.

Thank you for contacting authorities who may help me recover my funds. I am anxious as to the next step in our arrangement and am also interested in how you may assist with the livestock breeding programs. Have you ever reared any goats? Tell me about your expereinces with rearing farm animals. Have you ever reared a sheep? Did you enjoy it? Did the sheep enjoy it?

Let us work together and may the joy of the Lord be upon you in this Holy Month.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, OR

Col. Heinz M0ustard,

Sorry about your disability. I don't need to talk to your attorney on the phone because we are not transacting this business together.

My Dear Brother, I am happy you really trusted me in this transaction but there is no way you can't tell me you don't have a phon in your house? Instead email me your wife's phone number so i will be talking to her about the way forward to this transaction.

Thanks

Gani

Attn Col. Heinz M0ustard,

I have been able to secure all Legal Papers showing you as the real and true Heir to the USD$10.5M.

I will need you to contact the Central Bank of Nigeria Telex Wire Transfer Dept for the release of your Money which will be wired to your nominated Bank account in the next 24 hours after contacting the Paying Bank.

Here is the Central Bank of Nigeria Telex Wire Transfer Dept Contact info below:

NAME : STACY AM1NAT
EMAIL ADDRESS

Email the lady immediately informing her you are the true beneficiary of late Mr. Arthur M0ustard's Fund deposited in the Bank Amount (USD$10.5M).

You need the Money wired to your Bank account immediately Please advise.

I will wait for your email once you contact the lady.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

The bank has not answered me. Can you help>

What about the goat farmers? Have you made progress on that arrangement?

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Jerry,

I have contacted the paying bank but need assistance with the details.

Col Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Attached is my Credentials proving to you i am a good attorney which includes My Call to Bar Certificate and My International Passport.

This Credentials, is to let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and i am here to make sure this Inheritance is released and wired to your Bank account if you will work with me in good faith and this Money will be in your account before tuesday. I will be waiting for your response as soon as you view the Attached files.

Thanks and God be with you and your lovely family.

Barr. Gani W1lliams esq.

Jerry,

Please sent me a photograph of yourself forthwith. I like to see whom I am dealing with. I will send to you also. Please be holding a placard with the words "M0ustard Meats Are The Best" on it. I appreciate your willingness to act in good faith and will see that you are well rewarded.

My checking account number is 1852603406 <fake #> with Washington Mutual Bank, Two Embarcadero Center, San Francisco. Please let me know how to proceed.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

To God be the Glory.

I am sure the Fund will be wired to your Bank account today. As soon as the fund is wired to your Bank account, Please update me today.

Thanks

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

Jerry,

The bank says the transfer is complete. They sent two forms but I'm not sure what to do with them. I am forwarding them to you for advice.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

I have called the Wire Transfer Lady which the Board Of Trustees still insist you have to secure the Non- Residence Tax Clearance Certificate before the Fund can reflect into Washington Mutual Bank Account. Already the Money has been wired to your Bank account and have not reflected which you have to be happy you are 99% close to your Contract Payment.

At this point, This Certificate has to secured by a Legal Adviser here in Nigeria at the Inland Revenue Office due to the fact that they have Increased the VAT and Fuel Price by 10% due to the new government and everything is really critical which there was a one week strike in Nigeria last week which was called off yesterday. You can check the BBC Headline news for more details about this.

I will wait for your response in respect to the Certificate and know if you are ready to obtain this Certificate to have the Money reflect into your Bank account.

Please Advise asap.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

Jerry,

What is needed to obtain the certificate? Can you update me on the status of the farmers who will be rearing my goats?

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Col. Heinz M0ustard,

I am happy you responded to my email, have been able to understand what is holding your fund from not reflecting into your Bank account.

At this point, I have been able to call a Legal Adviser who will be securing the Certificate here in at the Inland Revenue office since you cannot come down to Nigeria. The Legal Adviser has informed me it will cost you $2800.00 to have the Non- Residence Tax Clearance Certificate secured which will be sent authentically to the Paying Bank for the Money to reflect into your Bank account in the next 24 hours and also sent to your Bank so as you will not be paying for any tax. I will advise you send the Money via Western Union which is the fastest and safest means for me to recieve the Money and send to the Legal Adviser to have the Certificate secured immediately so as the fund will reflect in your Washington Mutual Bank account in the next 24 hours.

Below is the Western Union information:

Full name : Nyadike Nyadozie
Address : Lagos - Nigeria
Test Question : Yes
Test Answer : Yes
Amount : $2800.00

Email me the Mtcn number and also the Senders name and address once you send the Money so as the Certificate can be secured and sent to the Bank immediately for the Fund to reflect into your Bank account.

Remain Blessed,

Barr. Gani W1lliams

Jerry,

I do not understand. Who is Nyadike Nyadozie? please explain that we may proceed.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Nwadike Nnadozie is my financial personal assistant who handles all the fund in my chambers. You will be sending the $2800 for the procurement of the Non- Residence Tax Clearance Certificate via Western Union to this information below:
Full name : Nyadike Nyadozie
Test Question : Who is King
Test Answer :God

Email me the Mtcn number (10 digits number) also the Senders name and address. As soon as you send this money to this info above via Western union, Your Inheritance fund will be reflecting into your Washington Mutual Bank account in the next 24 hours after the Certificate is procured.

Note: Please print the Western Union information above so you will not be making any mistake on the name when sending the money.

Remain Blessed in the Lord.

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

Jerry,

I went to the Western Union office where my company normally does business. The manager there told me that to send such an amount to Nigeria, I must first have you fill out and return to me the attached form. He said you will need to print it, complete the form, and have it scanned and sent back to me. It is the form he gave to me and I haven't even opened it as I have done business there for many years and trust him to give good advice on such matters. He said as soon as we receive the completed form it the money will be sent immediately with no delay. I am waiting to hear from you as I have the cash here in my desk. Please hurry. I am waiting. Godspeed.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Jerry,

I am waiting. Please let me know you're working on this as I am anxious to get this money to you. Shall I mark it payable in US dollars or local Nigerian currency? What is the delay? I have already ontacted the bank to tell them you shall

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard

I have sent you all information required to send the Money. I am waiting for the email with all necessary information required to pick up the $2800 at the Western Union Office.

Please advise immediately.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

N:B : I WILL NEED YOU TO EMAIL THE LADY IN THE APEX BANK (STACY AM1NAT) INFORM HER THE CERTIFICATE WILL BE SECURED BY YOU TODAY.

This is waste of time because the person recieving this Money is not happy about filling the form because it is an insult to his personality.

I will advise you take the Money to the Money Gram office and send the Money immediately today due to the fact it is the fastest means to recieve money here in Nigeria. Once you get there, inform them you are sending the Money to your relations in Nigeria who is ill in the Hospital.

The Bank has already called me to know when the Certificate will be secured so as the fund can reflect into your Bank account today.You will have to send the $2800 via Money gram immediately you wake up this morning to the information below:
Full name : Nwadike Nnadozie
Test Answer : God
Email me the reference number (8 digits number) also the senders name and address today. I will wait for your email with the information asap. God be with you.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

Send the Money in US Dollars via Money gram which i have explained to you that the Western Union form you forwarded to me is not obtainable and cannot be filled out.

My Dear brother, I will advise you take the $2800 to the Money Gram office and send immediately this morning. Inform them you are sending the Money to your relation ill in the hospital for security reason concerning your Inheritance fund.

May the good Lord be with you this morning.

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

brother Gani,

I have the cash here and am trying to send it. The manager at Wester Union, whom I have worked with many times in sending money for business transactions, is a trusted man. He gave me the form on a CD and said as soon as you send the form back to me filled out, he would immediately transfer the money to you. He said he is bound by US Federal Law on transferring so much money to Nigeria because of anti-terrorism regulations. Please work with me on this. I asked about using the money-gramma system you asked for and it seems that this company is not allowed to do business in my state because of US banking laws and some criminal activities they were involved in a few years ago. Did you know about this? You can verify this online. I am waiting here tonigth and can call the Western Union manager at home as soon as you send to me the form. He will then meet me at the store and complete the transfer. I will send the number to you as soon as he gives it to me. Send the form and immediately tell little Nowadyke to go to pick up the money waiting there.

Uncle Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

This is waste of time because the person recieving this Money is not happy about filling the form because it is an insult to his personality.

I will advise you take the Money to the Money Gram office and send the Money immediately today due to the fact it is the fastest means to recieve money here in Nigeria. Once you get there, inform them you are sending the Money to your relations in Nigeria who is ill in the Hospital.

The Bank has already called me to know when the Certificate will be secured so as the fund can reflect into your Bank account today.

You will have to send the $2800 via Money gram immediately you wake up this morning to the information below:

Full name : Nwadike Nnadozie

Email me the reference number (8 digits number) also the senders name and address today.

I will wait for your email with the information asap.

God be with you.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

brother Gani,

I have the cash here and am trying to send it. The manager at Wester Union, whom I have worked with many times in sending money for business transactions, is a trusted man. He gave me the form on a CD and said as soon as you send the form back to me filled out, he would immediately transfer the money to you. He said he is bound by US Federal Law on transferring so much money to Nigeria because of anti-terrorism regulations. Please work with me on this. I asked about using the money-gramma system you asked for and it seems that this company is not allowed to do business in my state because of US banking laws and some criminal activities they were involved in a few years ago. Did you know about this? You can verify this online. I am waiting here tonigth and can call the Western Union manager at home as soon as you send to me the form. He will then meet me at the store and complete the transfer. I will send the number to you as soon as he gives it to me. Send the form and immediately tell little Nowadyke to go to pick up the money waiting there.

Uncle Heinz M0ustard
M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Brother Heinz,

I will have him fill the form this Morning and it will be sent back to you shortly with all necessary information required to have the $2800.00 sent this Morning.

You have to understand that the Deadline date of the Bank will end today 10am your time this morning. So you hurry up and send the Money once you get to the Western Union office. Inform them you are sending the Money to your relation who is ill in the hospital here in Nigeria.

I hope you are still having the Western union information.

Regards,

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

Col. Heinz M0ustard,

Attached is the Scanned Copy of the form filled out by Nwadike Nnadozie the reciever of the $2800.00.

Go ahead and send the money now. Email me the Mtcn number (10 digits number), Senders name and address.

Also, you don't have to make a mistake on the name:

Full name : Nwadike Nnadozie.

I will wait for your email with the necessary information to pick up the money this morning your time.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

The form is unreadable!! Scan it so that it is not TINY and is able to be read. The manager cannot see anything on it the way you sent it and you are making me look like a fool! I have $3,000 USD in my hands to send which will cover the $2,800 and the sending fee. Send it so that it may be read and I will transmit the funds immediately

DEAR BIG BROTHER M0USTARD,

EMAIL ME THE WESTERN UNION MTCN NUMBER AND THE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER AS SOON AS THE FUND IS SENT.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION.

BARR. GANI W1LLIAMS ESQ.

I am waiting for a scan that can be read. I have the cash in my hand and am ready to go as soon as I receive a readable form. The manager is waiting for me, the transfer forms are filled out and waiting. All that remaines is waiting for you.

Heinz M0ustard

Mr. Heinz M0ustard,

You are joking with me. I am sorry there is no way i scan and send the form back to you because the Bank has already called the Fund on hold for now for the delay.

If you know you want to send the Money to me to have the Certificate secured, Email me the Mtcn number and other necessary information because I am sorry the Form cannot be filled out again.

I have issued you another option to have the Money sent which is Via Money Gram. If you know you can't stick to my advise, Then you forget about this whole deal.

Have a nice day.

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

There is no Money Gram where I live. What part of that do you not understand you stupid fuck?

I have explained to the bank that it is in your hands and a simple matter to get the form back to me in a usable manner. I am sitting here with thousands of dollars in front of me. I am willing to send it but
need some simple cooperation from you. I am bound by US Federal Law in getting this to you and can do it if you send the completed form back in a usable manner. The time spent arguing is wasted and you could have the money in your hands to compelte this transaction in the time you've spent arguing over it.

There is no way i can fill the form you issued to my financial assistant because he is not filling any form.

Since you are having the money with you, I will need you to take the Money to another Western Union outlet in your city. I am sure there is western union office at the Grocery Store, Send the money there.

Split the payment so they will not notice.

Send the money in double payment which is $1400/ $1400 on the same name i issued to you to send the money.

Email me the two Mtcn number, Test Question and address and other information to pick up the money today so as your transaction cannot be cancelled by the Bank.

Thanks,

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

So you allow you assistant to tell you how to do business. I think you need to find a new employee who knows how to obey orders and do what he is told � not asked - to do. It's a shame you allowed your assistant to ruin this for you. Who is the adult and who is the small boy in the relationship between you?

I have another offer from a gentleman in Sierra Leone who seems interested. If you can comply before we complete our negotiations, I will send the funds promptly. I have cash here in my desk, I have the transfer forms filled out and ready to deliver to Western Union. All that is lacking is the form from you. You already filled it out and scanned it, you just didn't scan it properly. It seems a simple task to rescan since the scanner is there at your desk in front of you. Just set the resolution to 300dpi and scan. You could have the money in your hands to deliver in just a few hours or less.

It's your choice. I have email to send to Sierra Leone. You know how
to contact me if you are serious about this.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Your Attorney just called me and have found a good idea on you send the money.

I will advise you comply with your attorney and have this done today.

You have limited time.If the payment is not sent today,Your fund will be cancelled.

Yours -In- Service,

Mrs. Stacy Am1nat.

Perhaps it is time to find another attorney who knows something about the law. Bannister Jerry seems to not know much nor how to handle employees. I have the cash ready to send.

Really Intresting, Since you can't seek to my advise, I will have you send the Money to the Bank which will be the best way.

I will wait for your response as soon as the Bank contacts you.

Happy Sabbath Day.

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Since you are having a small misunderstanding with your Attorney, Your Attorney has insist you send the Money to me directly.

To avoid you losing your Inheritance fund. This Money will be sent to our Marketing Director who is Utah (U.S.A) via Western Union which it will be faster and easeir for your Attorney to recieve the Money tomorrow and have the Certificate secured since you are having problem sending Money to Nigeria via Western Union.

Send the Money to:
Full name : Xxxxxx Xxxxxx.
Test Question If any : Yes
Test Answer : Yes

Email me the Western Union Payment information to have the Money picked up by the recipient. (MTCN NUMBER, SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS ETC.)

Yours -In-Service,

Stacy Am1nat.

Is his name "Xxxxxx Xxxxxx" or "Xxxxxx Xxxxxx"??? Also, I need a contact phone numnber and city to enter for him because of the amount being sent. I can send promptly once this is confirmed as a valid number. Thank you for finding a solution to this problem.

Heinz M0ustard

The Lady in the Bank has given you a good suggestion to have this Money sent and the Certificate secured.

Please seek the Advise and send the Money to the information given to you today.

Remain Blessed.

Barr. Gani W1lliams.

I am disappointed in you Jerry. Stacy has been much more efficient at finding a solution.

Good Morning to you.

You don't need to be dissapionted in me because i suggested some good idea which was not apealing to you or neither me. Therefore you have to contact stacy and follow her idea which we will benefit from the idea and have this your Inheritance fund wired to you today so as we can invest on the cattle rearing business you suggested.

I will wait for your email once you have sent the Money to the information stacy gave you.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Top of the day to you.

The Person picking up the money is a lady which her name is Xxxxxx being the last name while Xxxxxx as the First name. Her phone number is +xxxxxxxxxx. While the city is Provo, Utah.

I will advise you send the necessary information this morning to have the money picked up by the recipient and sent to me so as the Certificate can be secured this Morning and have your Inheritance fund reflecting into your Bank account. Once again, you email me the (MTCN #, SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER IF ANY).

Yours -In-Service,

Mrs. Stacy Am1nat.

The money has been sent via Western Union. They indicated that they would confirm the pickup details with the lady to whom it was to be delivered. Please confirm that she has received it as I cannot do more from here. I was told that the Western Union Customer Service Center would make sure that she received notice. If for some reason there is a problem, they will conact me only after 10 days. Are you sure that your agent here is trustworthy to pick up the money and get it to you in a timely manner? Please let me know when she confirms receipt.

Sincerely,

Col. Heinz M0ustard
CEO, M0ustard Meats
Beever Creek, USA

Mr. Heinz M0ustard,

Xxxxxx Xxxxxx was not able to pick up the said fund you said which was not available at the Western Union. You will have to email me the Mtcn number (10 digits) also the Senders name and address including the Test Question and Answer.

Yours -In-Service,
Mrs. Stacy Am1nat.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

I am waiting for your email with the information required to pick up the money. If any excuses is been made by you, you are not for real. Because something is fishy and sounding strange about you.

Stacy Am1nat.

Please verify receipt of the funds with your associate Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx. The $2800 was transmitted to her yesterday. Did she pick up in Provo as agreed? I cannot determine from here in my office what time she received the money.

IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU, SCAN AND EMAIL ME THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY YOU SENT. I DON'T NEED ANY EXCUSES BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION.

STACY AM1NAT.

I don't have a scanner. And don't use that tone with me bitch...

You are wearing my patience thin. I sent my assistant to have this scanned at another location. Here attached is the Western Union payment form which was used to transmit $2,800 to Xxxxxx Xxxxxxx yesterday morning.

<A fake WU form was filled in, scanned, and greatly reduced in size>

Dear Esteemed Customer,

I am not asking for the Scanned Payment slip. Email me the Mtcn number on the Payment slip. you did not send the payment slip clearly. It Looks like a paint work.

Stacy Am1nat

You asked for a scan of the payment slip which has been sent. What is a paint work? Simply call your associate and confirm if she was called by Western Union as they indicated to me they would, and if she retrieved the money. I cannot get to the Western Union office until later tonight. And be cautious as I have fired my employees for taking such tone in speaking to me.

Call your agent as she can tell you that she has your money in Provo. If this is unacceptable, I will file with Western Union for a refund and if the funds have indeed been picked up, I will contact the Provo police and provide details on your associate. This is also a federal crime and I will be contacting the financial fraud unit of the FBI. If she has your money, she will be caught shortly and the funds returned to me. If she has not picked it up, I will retrieve it directly from Western Union.

You have the proof that it was sent. What proof do you have that she did not pick it up?

I will have an answer soon after speaking to the manager at Western Union who sent the money as I watched him enter it into the computer terminal there.

I have forwarded the payment slip to my associate to have the Money picked up with authority from you if they don't want to release payment.

Stacy Am1nat.

Very well. Remind her that the pickup is restricted to the city of Provo, per the instructions I received from you. I will be leaving my office shortly and will stop at the Western Union office to confirm status of the delivery.

I will contact my bank shortly and expect that the funds have been released to my account.

I called Stacy Am1nat which you were advised to scan and email the Payement confirmation.

You have to send that if you want your Inheritance reflecting into your Bank account.

How are we going to invest on this business we discussed.

Remain Blessed.

Barr. Gani W1lliams Esq.

To the best of my knowledge the transactions are complete. I am leaving the office shortly and will stop at the Western Union office for delivery confirmation. I will contact my bank soon to confirm release of the funds in my account.

Tell me about the goat farmers. I am ready to proceed on the investment in this effort.

Col. Heinz M0ustard

"I am waiting for your email with the information required to pick up the money. If any excuses is been made by you, you are not for real. Because something is fishy and sounding strange about you." --- S. Aminat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic