SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love these guys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got an email targeting previously scammed people, normal go around. They had put a link in the email to add legitimacy to their claim. Here is the link http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/news1jul.htm.

Well the love doesn't last long, read the lovely paragraph at the top of the link.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With any luck it'll take the lads weeks to notice that has been added to the link, wasting hours of their time. Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great OOK^

Maybe I get it all wrong, but that link you provided seems to be an anti-scam warning from the lads themselves. Methinx that Rodus above has doubts on it too, tho' it is just a guess by me.

And once the rascals tell you how many criminals are out there to steal from you they hope to earn your trust and belief in them because THEY aren't the bad guys....

I've got swampland for sale in Florida if you are interested, BTW.

cheerz--jervis tetch----just a kid havin' fun.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Whats happened is a lad has used the link to give his recovery scam credibility. The site owner of the link has realised this and put the extra info at the top.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis Tetch,

The link takes you to the 419 coalition a dedicated anti-419 website, they are definitely not scammers pulling a fast one.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4X^

Yes, you are right there. I do indeed know of the good work by the 419 Coalition. As I recall, they are in South Africa.

I tell ya, when you look over as many 419 scams websites as I do and have done, it sometimes boggles the mind and you can't tell the bad guymen from the good people at times in retrospect.

cheerz--JT

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I would have responded sooner but RL and 4x pretty much had everything covered, but just on a little side note. The email that sent me this was closed down before I even got to respond Sad . So I never got the chance to bait them.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic