SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Google Adsense

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my friend has just made his first website and is very impatient to raise money through Google Adsense through it, he clicked his own ads Rolling Eyes a few times, then I told him if you're gonna keep doing that you'll be banned from Adsense and not get anything.

So he's stopped doing it on his IP but has started on others Rolling Eyes like his cousins, parents work, my house. He's made about 8 bucks in about a week but he still wants more so he's come up with this brilliant idea of using Tor an Onion Routing Program to hide his IP from google and just refresh his website and click his ads, I told him it probably won't work, my question to the more internet savvy members out there is can google find the IP that clicks their adds even if their behind programs like Tor?

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Basically you're asking for advice on how to cheat adsense customers of their advertising money without getting caught. We fight against internet fraud, we don't offer help on how to defraud legitimate businesses effectively.

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic