SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all, just want to introuduce myself

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loki1011uk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone,

Love the site came here because I seem to be getting allot of scam e - mails.

Got one scammer on the go at present -

Hello,

I am a company director (I own my business) my company is called conmanspenusland (partly dutch) we have in excess of �10000000 turnover last year, your deal sounds fair. oh I just got married please see my picture attached.

god bless george.

Regards

Donald Feckumore
Conmanspenusland inc
21 con way
Scotland
FU EDB

george martins <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear donald feckumore,

Good Day. Your email was received and I wish to inform you that the information you had from your associate is correct. Your associate left a certified international bank draft with a face value of USD$800,000.00 which he instructed to despatch to you any time you contacts me.
Before we proceed on this, I would like to introduce myself so that you will know whom you are dealing with.

I am a financial consultant who assists my clients to invest and send money abroad depending how the person wishes. Our office address here in Sagbeya is 58b Adutrae
avenue,Cotonou,Benin Republic. My telephone number is +229 93 68 2297. My personal house address is 24 Ogayala street, Akpakpa, Cotonou West, Cotonou, Benin republic, BP 569.
Having received your email with your full data, I have negotiated in two ways how you would receive your draft but it depends on you to choose your prefrence.

(1) I have made enquiry for a perfect delivery of your International Bank Draft to your house by Diplomatic service based on the destination of the draft and the leading courier company here (Glomax Trust Securities & Courier Company) which is the indiginious courier company gave their delivery charges as below:

Diplomatic House Delivery Care : USD$310
Diplomatic Yellow Tag: USD$55
10% vat : USD$36.5
Total :USD$401.5. Approx. USD$410.

Prior to this information, they requested that the money be sent to them before they will accept to register the package for delivery.
Therefore, if this is preferable by you, then send the fee via western union in favour of their protocol officer:

Name: GOODLUCK CHISOM
Address: C/62 Surulere Dio
Cotonou, Republic of Benin
(Text Question Should be: IN GOD)
(Answer Should be: WE TRUST)

Then I also made enquiry with Africa Development Bank to know the procedures of liquidifying the draft in their bank so that they will wire the money to you by wire transfer into your account, although you did not request for it but I did it so that you will make your choice.

The bank(Africa Development Bank) requested that a Non-Residence Account be opened with their bank so that the draft could be deposited in your account with them and it would be liquidified and transfer to your local account in your country.

The account as they said will be opened with a minimum deposit of USD$1,500.00 which will be added to your draft when liquidified.
For more details on the account formation, please contact the Bank at

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK
212 RUE DU AKPAKPA
COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.africadevelopmentbank.fluo.net
Tel: +229 975 203 66
Contact Person: Dr.Martins Norwel
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Loki, welcome to the Eater. Take some time to read on this site, especially those stickies. Everything you read now, will help you later in baiting (you may want to skip the Postwhore Thread though). Hope you enjoy yourself here. Welcome to the community!

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Loki,

Enjoy your baiting.
Read the stickies, sign up for a mentor.
Remember the golden rules

Bait safe
Never educate the lads.
Never send them anything that can be re-used by them

And I am sure others will give more advice.

Have fun.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried the website ? Laughing

It seems to be HTML code that doesn't work and looking at the source it comes from

Quote:
arkansas bank,community bank,free checking account,online banking services,cabot arkansas,Jacksonville arkansas,online financial calculator,banks in arkansas,community bank cabot,beebe arkansas,financial institution,Sherwood arkansas,small business loan,ward arkansas,personal banking,business banking

If you take that sorry mess over to the fake bank forum they will fumigate it for you.

This is unusual

Quote:
Record expires on 08-Jun-2008.
Record created on 08-Jun-2002.
Database last updated on 17-Jun-2007 16:32:22 EDT.

but I don't think a real bank would be building their site like that and it isn't secure, so my guess it's a dud.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome loki!

I haven't finished reading all the stickies yet, but will soon be done. Smile

Have to admit, they are worth a read. Well, that's what they told me to say. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Loki Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome loki,

Like Gomer said, that site looks to be fake. The phone is a cell number according to numbering plans.com.

Quote:
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* B�ninCell

No SSL and like Gomer found, registered for 6 years. Odd. SF, TS, someone got some input there?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You called? Very Happy
I'll take a look. Wink

[Edit]- @Gomer, it looks a mess to you because you aren't using IE. In the words of Meyer when looking at a similarly screwed up site:
meyer wrote:
No, the lad fucked up when creating this one. Laughing It works just fine in IE, only if you visit this with firefox you get to view the source code.

[Edit]- OK, got the whois thing sorted. Y'all aren't looking at the whois for the website, you're looking at the whois for the redirect service fluo.net. From their site:
Quote:
Instead of a long and non-representative address of your website http://perso.wanadoo.fr/~etc/page.htm you can have a shorter and easier to memorize address http://www.you.1stOK.com/ or http://www.you.boxnet.net etc.

If you already have your own website, dirWEB.net takes charge of redirecting your new domain name toward your present address automatically and for free!

Still digging, but its fake as hell. The REAL site for ADB is afdb.org

The fake site is being redirected from http://africadevelopmentbj.ifrance.com/index.asp

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The real bank the web design was stolen from is:
Community Bank
P.O. Box 1028
Cabot, AR. 72023
(501) 843-3575
http://www.communitybk.net/

Exclamation Arrow send copy of report(s) to [email protected]

http://www.africadevelopmentbank.fluo.net/ is frameset pulling from http://africadevelopmentbj.ifrance.com/index-2.asp

and it "was" once upon at time" Twisted Evil (Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:33:08 GMT) at http://www.deltacapitalbk.com/index.asp

page is actually .asp instead of .htm or .html (I think FireFox needs some extension or plugin(?) to view that type of file extension correctly)

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...

Last edited by justjay on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it was mirrored from deltacapitalbk.com, which was killed by aa419 back in February. Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Preparing report.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, BA. Here we go. Please kill the redirect, http://www.africadevelopmentbank.fluo.net before attacking the main site.
DB: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=15956

There are also some email addys that should go before killing the main site.
africadevelopmentbk.org.bn looks to be dead already, but
[email protected] and [email protected] look to be very much alive.
Deportista.com is owned by outblaze.com (abuse to [email protected]), and gawab.com is its own domain (abuse to [email protected] and [email protected]).
The content of the main site should be enough to kill the email addresses.

When they are dead, here's the
DB for the main site, http://africadevelopmentbj.ifrance.com/index.asp:
http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=15959
*Note, the main site is cloaked.

Naked Mod pics!
star
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Report sent.
loki1011uk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, interesting reading, I am loveing driveing this guy around the bend - heres what I got.

my reponse from origional e - mail -
I am a company director (I own my business) my company is called conmanspenusland (partly dutch) we have in excess of �10000000 turnover last year, your deal sounds fair. oh I just got married please see my picture attached. http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/philuk13679/donandwife.jpg

god bless george.

Regards

Donald Feckumore
Conmanspenusland inc
21 con way
Scotland
FU EDB

conmans reponse -
ATTENTION DONALD,

NICE HEARING FROM YOU,I LIKE YOUR COOPURATION AM A MARRIED MAN WITH THREE KIDS BUT AM STILL WORKING UNDER MY BOSS,ALTHOUGH I WILL LIKE TO TALK WITH YOU ORALY ,MEANWHILE YOU DID NOT SAY ANYTHING FOR THE TRANSFER PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR USING BANK TO BANK TRANSFER OR COURIRE SERVICE COMPANY THEN YOU SEND THE FEE AS I TOLD YOU THANK AND WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVED THIS MAIL..

BEST REGARDS
MR GEORGE
FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 22995960761

my reponse -

Dear george,

Sorry for late reply, you cant contact ,me by phone because as youngster my hearing was damaged (thanks for that one 419 eater Very Happy ) after a serious illness, i suppose bank transferr is ok, please send to following bank -

bank of con plc
Glasgow branch
Scotland

Account number - 45720014567

Sort code - 08 92 67

Name on account - mr donald Feckumore

Any problems let us know, goerge if we are going to do this you will need id, I tell you what send me you drivers licence are passport and I will give this to the bank and tell them to give you full access to the account, there's only �12,00000 in their at the moment (spending money) I suppose it's ok if you take a little for your trouble, but send me your id first my freind (scanned is fine).

God bless George

Regards

Donald

conmans reponse -

I recieved your mail and below is what you ask for.but they are still demanding that you will open an account with them and that account is called non residentcail account.

The account as they said will be opened with a minimum deposit of USD$1,500.00 which will be added to your draft when liquidified.
For more details on the account information, please contact the Bank at

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK
212 RUE DU AKPAKPA
COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL: [email protected]
WEB: www.africadevelopmentbank.fluo.net
Tel: +229 975 203 66
Contact Person: Dr.Martins Norwel

Regards
Mr George.
call me +22995960761

My reponse -

george,

I cant help you without ID, I am ready to go here, so quit stalling and send me an ID so we can get on with this, I am very excited and want this to go forward.

Regards

Don

Conmans reponse - Attention Donald.

my passport. http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/philuk13679/PASSEPORT.jpg

my reponse -

hello george,

Will get things moveing, leave it with me, do I need to send any money to you?

this is where I am at. and really enjoying winding this idiot up, the sites helpfull and full of good hints.

cheers
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Loki,

Looks like you got a fake bank site too, ready to start racking up some flags in your sig?

Go to the view then source on the web page of that bank site he sent you, it seems to be mirrored from another siter (probably the real one). I am sure if you need help in killing it someone can step you through it.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Various michegas about Cabot Arkansas..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabot,_Arkansas

This is the 2nd time I have seen the lads connect to Ark., the 1st was a few years ago when I was a baiting newbie and given an actual 'bag-man' mailing address, which I failed to follow up on with the cops back then..

This led me to realize that The Rascals quite possibly might have connections with desperate/greedy vics in 'hillbilly country' who are willing to provide info that allows the lads to secondarily ply their scam. If you live in a trailer it has to sound good.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
loki1011uk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off I am makeing this guy work hard, trying to get another bank account out of him -

Conmans reponse -
AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION ON THE TRANSFER THANK

My reponse -
George I am allmost ready to move, the bank just needs one more thing, can you print out the attached sheet and then take picture of yourself holding it up please and then we can finish this, I have a couple $1000 dollors ready to go, please respond urgently. (the sign read hello my name is george Martins and I am a con man plc customer and I just got pwnd)

Regards and god bless my good freind
Don

conmans reponse reponse -
i can't do that one please try to give me some respect thank

Thinking I might have gone to far and scared him off I send the following back -

george, it's not me it's the bank (i did when I joined). I dont understand do you want to deal are not because i have money ready to move.
please respond

Conman replies -
ATTENTION.

I HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THAT YOU DEMANED OK GOAHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THANK.
REGARDS
MR GEORGE

My reponse in song -
George George, relax don't do it When you want to go to it, because we have all the time in the world, do you know what I should have learned to play the guitar, play the guitar on the mtv, but thats in the past now.

George what do you want me to say to the bank? they need that picture, I suppose if you cant do it then maybe a partner can? I can make this work George, come on and give me a solution I want to do business with you? welcome to the house of fun my freind.
regards
Don

conman reponds -
PLEASE I HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THE NEEDED INFORMATIONS AND EVEN MY PASSPORT

I am loveing this,
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loki^

Welcome aboard.

Q: relax don't do it When you want to go to it UNQ

Have to admire you already for throwing in the FG2H rock reference to your lad George..I always love to throw in song quotes to the lads, and here some times too. How many guesses on how I started every scam letter to still-active lad Jude Estrada- son of Louisa and imprisoned Prez Joseph in the Phillipines? Wink

Here's a helpful hint--since his first name is George, start calling him Georgie from now on and see how he responds. He probably won't care since it's not his real name anyway. I had a lad named Alberto George and from the 2nd reply began calling him 'Albie', which he then began signing his letters as. And him immediately warming up to it--like a botfly under the skin hungry for some human blood-sucking. I eventually turned the tables on him.

But I digress on the metaphors. It's only words, and words are all I have to take their scam away. LOL.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
loki1011uk
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the helpfull hints, I am currently negotiating a hotel so we can meet up and exchange the cash Very Happy . my lads very keen to get moveing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic