SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where have all the mugus gone?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buta Shi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks lagerdalek. That is a little disturbing. It is good that you are not down about it, but it might suggest some kind of automation. I guess Lew will read the post. He probably knows what they are doing. hmmm....

Well, ever the optimist, I would say now is the time to retool everyone. If the Nigerians are taking some time off, maybe we should be getting ready for the next round. New identities, new ideas, new tools... and a six-pack or two in the cooler....

I was going to say the same thing Gunther, but ... could we be THAT optimistic?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was nothing in my inbox since three days except some (only 3 or so) new 419 letters. None of my pets replied since then - and there are quite a few of them. And no, I do not think that I acted too obviously as a baiter. Neither do I use a silly name nor do I demand too much from them.

"I AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF YOUR CONCERNS BUT I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IO MA NOT A CRIMINAL AND WONT ACCEPT TO BE TREARTED AS ONE SINCE JUST BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE." " Mrs. Kokou Williams.

"Thanks but no thanks as your days are numbered." Paul George

Fake banks killed: 334

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu's come in different classes the low class is physically located in West Africa where the crackdown is ongoing.

Middle class mugu is in Europe and they are mainly switching to check fraud.
Ulysses
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this:

Mugu wrote:
...Wed Jun 23 04:37:28 2004...

...I got your mail, I was not able to respond to it due to the blackout we experienced for the past four days...

"i will like to come to the holy baiting"
lagerdalek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, something just got unclogged, I've been inundated with apologies and 'IM BACK NOW SO WE SHALL STAR THE MODALITIES' etc

Quote:
*Dear Fools,
I receive your mail and i that you for your kindness over this project of mankind

*I AM SOO MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL THOSE TIMES U FEEL U WASTED ME.
ExtremeRyno
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This totally sucks...All 7 of mine are gone still...Running on 3 different accounts, 3 different identities...No replies to anything for about a week...These 7 are still there..I emailed to check the accounts were intact...So I don't know what to do...Things were going document and pic-tastic until last week.

Jien-Yu Hui
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

out of those email lists I posted above, the following lads have given me replies:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] / [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] / [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Thats 26 from 44 after 2 days - not so very bad.

Fake banks canned: Spain Spain Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Canada United States Nigeria Mynamar Flag China China China South Africa Mortar x2
Hey! My name is "Scooby" not "Scoopy". Scoopy Doo is what Shaggy has to do sometimes when we go to the park
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic