SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Come join 'Operation Cancer'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently discovered that my favorite pet uses the same IP as about 40 other scamming personalities. Gee d�ya think this might be an active internet cafe?

I�ve assembled a list of these scammers and I�m putting together a nasty mass bait. Wouldn�t it be cool to go through this caf� like a cancer? I�m hoping we might shut the place down. At the very least, we could give the place a very bad reputation. Or maybe the superstitious locals would come to believe the place is cursed or haunted.

WANNA PLAY? Just send me a personal message (click that pm button at the bottom of this message) and I�ll send the details on two different lads.

A few more modalities:

- some of the addresses are a bit old, so if you bounce an email or get a non-responsive lad, let me know and I�ll issue you a free replacement.

- straight baits are preferred, but trophy baiting is OK too. In either case, when your lad twigs, let me know and I�ll issue you a free replacement.

- HAVE FUN! And post your best responses in this thread!

GOOD LUCK!

Sid

Mortar x15
schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM is off.

We should also concentrate on seeing if we can get a few brawls going on due to rampant dolla choppin! Twisted Evil

Maybe the police will shut the place down if they have too many fistfights break out...
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As of 9:30 am EST, January 29, nine baiters have taken on 18 lads. So we're off to a great start. However, we still have over 20 lads without a home. This might be a good time to introduce a friend to baiting and 419Eater...

One more modality: I'm tracking this campaign in an Excel spreadsheet and simply issue lads without regard to the type of scam. So if you get get a check scammer and you don't feel comfortable with that kind of bait, let me know and I'll issue you a new lad.

Mortar x15
Dareth Ioggmao
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this offer 100% Risky Free? Wink Wink Wink

I would, but the boss is coming to town today. Looks like no daytime baiting until Wednesday for me. (He's not in the office yet.)

schmoebob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Already got my first "questionaira" back to fill out. Hmm.... how many ways to mess with the lotto lads?

I will go with clueless old lady...
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could use a new Mugu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
pilgrim
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few idle baiting accounts. PM sent.

United Kingdom x 140 Spain x 45 Togo x 2 Bahamas, The x 9 Ivory Coast x13 Flag Monaco x 3 Nigeria x 19 United States x 6 Netherlands x 41 Switzerland x 8 New Zealand x 2 Canada x 6 Senegal Ghana x 12 Hong Kong South Africa x 4 Cayman Islands x 4 Isle Of Man x 3 Russia United Nations x 21 Belgium x 2 Grenada United Arab Emirates x 7 Malaysia x 6 Benin x 2 Filipino flag Thailand Mugu Reseller Safari x 4 Mortar x 22 Closed lad accounts x 162+ Sand Timer
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in on this one. Lets have a destruction derby with the lads minds!

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
pfiesty
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Process started Cool

Many... Togo Switzerland Hong Kong Czech Republic United Kingdom South Africa Flag Monaco Belize Nigeria Isle Of Man Bahamas, The Netherlands Canada St Kitts and Nevis Ivory Coast United States :flag_bb: :flag_iq: Jolly Roger Mugu Reseller

29: Cellphone Learn how to make a PhoneLad crying Exclamation
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great idea! I'm all in !
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a now a word from our sponsor:

http://www.directonpc.com/index.asp

This ISP is the service provider for our favorite internet cafe. Not sure what you might do with this info. But if you can trace down the name and address of our cafe, be sure to post it here!

Sid

Mortar x15
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info on a new mugu sgreenstreet. I sent him an email requesting my prize.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sgreenstreet...PM sent.
Got a spare Lad?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
pfiesty
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, way to choose 'em, Sid -- I just got a fake bank from my first lad! Twisted Evil

Many... Togo Switzerland Hong Kong Czech Republic United Kingdom South Africa Flag Monaco Belize Nigeria Isle Of Man Bahamas, The Netherlands Canada St Kitts and Nevis Ivory Coast United States :flag_bb: :flag_iq: Jolly Roger Mugu Reseller

29: Cellphone Learn how to make a PhoneLad crying Exclamation
MHK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new pet just got my intro mail

SnowMonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sgreenstreet,

Sorry for the "straight into it" type intro. I'm new and want to have a go. I've been reading the stickies and important stuff, I've set up a few accounts, so can I have one of your lads Twisted Evil
Nick L Cadmium
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few of my straight baits have fizzled out at the same time, so what the hell, let's have a lad or two.

It will be better if you can give me your mother to have some nice sex with her - Mosola Mickelson
TO HELL WITH YOU MR. MACK TRUQUE WHAT A HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE - Susan Yehuda
MONEY TALKS BULL-SHIRT WORKS - Mrs Angel Macathy (orphanage scambag)
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your lad hasn�t already asked, he will want a phone number to call you at. You don�t want to talk to these goons, so I�m revealing here for the first time my super secret source of telephone disappointment for lads: http://www.thisisarecording.com/

This page isn�t particularly well laid out, so look for a box in the lower left corner titled �GENERAL INFO & ERROR�. Click on any heading and you�ll go to a listing of MP3 and WAV files of actual telephone failure recordings. You�ll hear gems like these:

Quote:
There is no answer yet. While the phone is still ringing, your local phone company offers you a service that will record your name and number for later delivery. If you do not want to use this service, stay on the line and the phone will continue to ring. You may activate this service for a charge by pressing 2

Quote:
You have reached the 38th Street DMS office serving codes 272, 697, 986, 856, 297, 687, 692, 338

and my favorite:

Quote:
We're sorry. Due to heavy calling we can not complete your call at this time. Will you please hang up and try your call later. If your call is urgent, please try again now.

But wait! Notice the file names? They�re all phone numbers! If your lad dials that number, he will hear that actual recording. These numbers can keep your lads busy for a very long time -- and you get plausible deniability!

Not all of these numbers are still active, so be sure call and check availability before using them.

GOOD LUCK!

Sid

Mortar x15
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sid! That is brilliant Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone up for a love scam? Here's a lead on a love scammer using our target IP: http://tinyurl.com/26audj

Mortar x15
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic Sid. I'll bait the scammers from two different boxes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see what I can do with that Love Lad aswell..

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
Fanny Plunge
Granny Pawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lotto Lad I have is doing his best to make me choose a bank transfer. But I want to collect the cheque at the London office seeing as though I live in London..He obviously hasn't checked the address I gave him..

Quote:
from LINKTRUST FINANCE UK
to
date Jan 31, 2007 1:28 PM
subject Attention :

Attention :

Dear Prize Winner,

I got your email and it would indeed be an honour recieving you in our office, but be informed that there is no way we can handover your winnings to you without the poblic knowledge, because you will be shown in the BBC world news and also your photo will be placed worldwide.

I am very sorry for this situation, but if you do not wish to be known as one of the Premier Lottery winner, I would advise you go for the option 3, which is the bank to bank method, this will be more silent, and nobody will known you are the winner. We have used this method in paying over 80,000.00 winner, since the begining of this our stay in the United Kingdom.

Note that, it will be of emerse important that you come along with the 1,875 pounds required to conclude the transfer of your winnings into your account.

I hope you understand our stand as regards your coming to UK

Regards,
Susan Edwards.

verkwyn,"You are just a bloody foolish Nigerain,It sounds like an email writen by an illitrate"
Humanity Hicham,"wooooow u are very pretty and lovely but u have dick"
Easter Egg 2012 Nigeria United States Spain United Kingdom x2 Ivory Coast Turkey Italy Netherlands Cellphonex280-WebSitesx21
xXCIENFUEGOSXx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just joyned the op.

Let see if Cancer has a cure....

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No replys from the emails Sid...

"But" i did get a Charles Soludo with a gm@il @ccount, anyone wanna take this "smarter than the average" mugu off my hands (as i'm a newbie)?

PM me for the email...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic