SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ It's hard to say.

In many countries forged documents won't mean you are arrested and thrown into mandatory detention... in australia is does... but in many countries they will just send you back to the country you originated from.

I'll try to find out a bit more and get back to you.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What will happen if I overstay in Singapore?
Overstaying is an immigration offence. If you have overstayed, you may be subjected to a composition fine or prosecution in court depending on the number of days that you have overstayed.

Well... that's encouraging... although I doubt they will pursue fines if they don't think they can recover them.

This applies to Singaporeans... not sure if foreigners apply:

Quote:
4 The Singapore authorities take a serious view of attempts to forge immigration cards and other related documents. For forgery of passes or in possession of forged passes, the offender faces an imprisonment for a term of up to 7 years and shall also be liable to a fine.

Under the Singapore Immigration Act, s. 8 (2)(m) states that a prohibited immigrant is someone who travels on forged documents.

I'm trying to find out the punishment for this.

By the looks of things they will probably only deport him. But either way, good result.

Uh oh... not looking good for our lad now:

Quote:
Let me relate an actual example to you to illustrate the point I am making. On 7 May 98 at 0330 hours, Police Coast Guard intercepted a fast-moving sampan, fitted with a 200 hp outboard engine, at sea off Changi while it was proceeding from Batam towards Pulau Tekong. There were 2 boat operators and 3 passengers in the sampan. None of them possessed valid travel documents and they were arrested. The 2 boat operators were charged as abettors, and sentenced to 7 months' imprisonment each. The 3 passengers were charged for attempting to enter Singapore illegally, and sentenced to 3 months' imprisonment each.

He must have been nervous as sh*t entering the country.

Is it possible his documents/identity are real?

You could freak him out by emailing or calling him from the "Singaporean Authorities" and state that:

Quote:
Under the Immigration Act, it is an offence for a person to use or possess any forged, unlawfully altered or irregular entry or re-entry permit, pass or certificate or other travel document. It is also an offence under this Act to possess or to use any permit, pass or certificate or other travel document so issued on which any endorsement has been forged or unlawfully altered.

Of course, don't do that if you think they may actually arrest him because that would screw up any investigation.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Well, his flight details were in his scamming name, which is not his real name. He supplied my fake lad character with his real name a long time ago. It's hard to see how he could board the plane with flight details not matching his passport. He also needs to meet the 'lawyer' as his scamming character, so he will have forged documents for that.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he cant.

he's fucked if he's caught.

but his fake ID might be very good. depends how much he spent on it.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in:

Quote:

Dear Mr. ************,
Thanks for the mail..After my arrival yesterday,I bought a new SINGTEL mobile line.My new phone number is ********..I guess,it will saves us alot of trouble.Please ask you respresentative to contact me with the above mentioned number,so I can located them.Anyway,Iam still at HOSTEL MacKENZIE, 114-A Mackenzie Road,Singapore 228709. Tel: 6837 2887 , 6334 3277. www.mackenziehostel.com. My room number ***. I will also leave my phone number with the receptionist so they can contact me.When they arrive. Or rather you can send me the respresentative contact address and Phone number.I can locate them easily with the address.All I need to do is hire a taxi cab that will take me there.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Ah, those SINGTEL phones. Unreliable, I've heard. They tend to work around 3am Singapore time, and not at others.

Now here's where we need asiaguy's advice on a nice empty building, or brothel on the other side of town to send him to. Twisted Evil

Damn, that place he's staying is cheap Shocked

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So how are you going to play this one?
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update from Singapore...

Your Lad is at the Hostel.
SLAP him for finding the cheapest hotel in the country.

I've PM'ed @Muge and @Psyche.
Since it is their bait...I've given them some options including pics (I am a caucasian so I can look just like a tourist... Laughing ).

Also an offer to give Immigration a tip on some possible false entry docs.
I will only do this if @Mugu and @Psyche are DEAD sure he entered the country under his character name rather than his real name.

More tips for baiters with regards to Singapore.
Not the place to send your Lads if you would like them to be comfortable, happy and left alone to their own devices.
Excellent place to send Lads if you would like them followed by police, harassed and abused.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're starting with the pics for now. asiaguy has confirmed there's someone by that scammer name staying at the hostel. More soonest.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:

Now here's where we need asiaguy's advice on a nice empty building, or brothel on the other side of town to send him to. Twisted Evil

http://goasia.about.com/od/singapore/a/sporespots_2.htm

Quote:
Deskers Road, in the words of one sources, is "the classic low-end red light district." But it is within easy walking distance of the City Hall MRT station. The "Deskers Report" goes on the describe the area. The DRA is in...

"...the back alley between Desker Road and Rowell Road. Here you will find a teeming mass of humanity milling along the alley, looking in at all the doorways. Inside the doorways you will see 1 to 6 women sitting around looking bored and contemptuous in a bare room with cane chairs. Posters on the wall advise the use of condoms..."

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No...I'm putting the cherry on top.
I'm meeting him for lunch tomorrow at the Hyatt Hotel, Johor Baru, Malaysia...
(it's only a 30 minute bus ride...but it's another safari... Laughing )

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)

Last edited by asiaguy on Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ hahahaha and requires another passport check point!

brilliant.

also, the brothel idea is inspired.

definitely send him there!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
also, the brothel idea is inspired.

The Lads hostel is on the same street.... Laughing
He's going to find the place on his own.
(And will be kicked out immediately of course.... Laughing )

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous stuff, guys! clapping clapping Thumbs up

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, he's so caring Rolling Eyes
Quote:
hanks for the mail..I was given a thirty days social visit visa.I would've love to spend somedays with Amy in Singapore before we start embarking on the trip to Lithuania.

Remember the uncle is with the Russian Mafia. I told him that if anything happens to Amy there is no place on the planet he will be able to hide. I expect he will be crapping himself when he finds out Amy was caught at customs smuggling drugs. Is that the death penalty in Singapore?

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

Just . . . wow!

Started laughing with:

Quote:
. . . it was decided that he needs to go to Singapore in order to get to a fishing boat that will smuggle him halfway around the world back to Lithuania.

losing control by the end.

bow_down bow_down bow_down

--J.D.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ mr. mugu - yes, heroin will get you death sentence:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4487366.stm
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister 0ng...(me)...just spent 20 minutes on the phone with the Lad.
He has agreed to meet his legal representative in Johor Baru.
His legal advisor will be buying him beers and lunch around the pool at the Hyatt hotel in Johor Baru.
I told him he had to bring his passport which clearly showed his Singapore Immigration stamp for the signing of some important documents.
I told him where to get the bus here in Singapore.
It is a 5 minute walk from the hostel he is staying in.
I forgot to tell him that Johor Baru was in Malaysia.
Unfortunately it is an express bus and it won't stop until immigration and customs.

Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^asiaguy

So, in other words, he will have no choice but to show these documents?

Has by any chance the authorities at that station heard about him?

--J.D.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spoke to him.
I asked him to read the name on his passport.
His real name is .
I assume his passport is real so there isn't much to complain about.
The best news is that by leaving Singapore and returning by land, his original 30 day Visa will be history.
He will be in Malaysia for about an hour and when he returns he will get now more than 3 to 7 days. Cool
(Stops people from making cheap Visa runs...)

(Edit: Masked. - TFI/Mod)

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy: that name is fake. He's included the name on the documents, but he has a completely African name, which he told me once.
I'm certain his documents won't stand up to heavy scrutiny.

Quote:

Dear *********
I just got a call from Barrister .He asked me to meet at HYATT HOTEL ,JOHOR BARU by 1.00pm tommorrow(Sunday).He asked me to come along with my International Passport,Immigration Entry Permit and Health Clearance Certificate.He said Iam to sign two documents relating to the transfer of inheritance.Anyway,I told him my travelling documents are bearing three names ( A**********).He said I can sign the documents as far as the name ******* is on the travelling documents. He also promised to send Chan Li's phone number to me tommorrow. I hope the third name on the travelling documents won't stop me from signing the document.I need your legal advise on this.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are spectacular! This is a great read and I can not wait to see how it ends!

/why yes I am posting this so I get e-mails of future updates!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Lad is a lying piece of shit.
(Oh...sorry, I already knew that Laughing ...he's a Lad afterall!)

I asked him to read back the name on the passport he entered Singapore with. I told him he had to show me THAT passport in order to claim the money. He read back . I wrote it down.
E-mail him that it is a serious problem. He must show a passport with the name on it since the legal documents have already been prepared with THAT NAME on all the pages.

Everything else he stated is true.
He will love JB. It is a cesspool...except for the Hyatt.
I'm sure they won't let him into the lobby.

P.S. My Singapore accent was excellent considering I'm about as chinese as a hamburger. Singaporeans use "lah" after every sentence. At one point he wanted me to spell "lah" since he thought he was to go to Johor Baru Lah!

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next trip to west papua or aceh?

maybe east timor? could be worse than dafur Shocked

either way, he's come this far, hell, antarctica might finally be on the cards! Very Happy
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's already been advised that his proof of identity must bear the same name as the deeds to the estate. There's two ways to play this. Another lad with a passport with his name on it could meet the lawyer, and steal the money, or the lawyer is crooked, and will make off with the money.

I think I like the crooked lawyer angle best, as it would mean he'd been taken for a complete fool all along by another guy man.

The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
yes, heroin will get you death sentence:

Not if your mafia uncle can arrange a nuclear accident. Cities have been levelled for much lesser offenses.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic