SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - That's a pretty funny letter by Ed there. "have the wank continued" "huge amount of monkey" Laughing

@Eliza - The e-mail you got is funny for a whole different reason. Ed does have a point about those damn cafes.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm exhausted now. I've spent every spare minute of the past 3 days reading this one single thread. I think my eyes are about to fall out.

Ed wrote:
After buying the fruits and was coming back to the car he looked right and left there was no car though there was a bend and immediately he entered the toad to cross over a car came out from that very bend and that was the end of my master because he was rushed to the hospital though it was too late to save his life.

Well, I'm certainly glad he never entered the goat. Unless there's an uncensored "directors cut" of those youtube videos Laughing

But still, a toad - maybe he really needed that chilli and toothpaste mix! (On a strange, related note, I ate a raw chilli once and attempted to relieve the pain using toothpaste...)

Anyway, good stuff!

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d, oh, 3d. >sigh< The sun will rise, it will set, moons will pass like pickets on a fence. Flowers may blossom, and our 3d will still be pining away for 4my......

Nice work!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mustapha Sorbum - I tried to read this whole thread once...but failed. I've tried to read "the highlights" though. This lad is a legend. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SH, I lost a complete afternoon reading this last August or September, and then,
hahahaha,
lost all my free time, too....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the s e v e n dra_gons may be caught but no one knew they had relatives (or rivals??) in SA - - the SA w i l d Hogs or SA safari tigers....or some other name...lol

Yeah, or a spin-off gang to avenge those who disbanded the original 7d - How about the 7 S e r p e n t s?

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would 3d have to "prove himself" to the 7 s e r p e n t s by doing another video, this time involving snakes?

No wait... after seeing that "semi excited" video with the goat I think it might be a bad idea to involve snakes.

I still can't believe he put chilli powder "down there". Out of everything I've ever read about a bait, I've never gone "owww!! owwww!!!" out loud when reading so much as when I read about that Laughing

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the update.....a little carrot in front of Ed's face.....Oh I wonder if since it's been MONTHS now since he heard from Amy if he's going to take his ass to SA:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
You don't have to worry about going to pick up the package. Now that the 7 dra_gons are captured, it is safe for Amy to fly there. I think it will be a great vacation for her, too. She's got some contacts who are going to let her visit some of the diamond mines. I think it will be good for her to get away and see South Africa. She's going to leave on March 31. So, don't stress yourself about going to get the package. it's all taken care of.
Remain blessed,
Father John Black

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston: We have a problem.

Ed accused me of being an actress. I called him - will post the audio later - I ended up slapping his ass.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Eliza, he knew that you and your son were extras in a film last weekend. Word travels fast!

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, I really, truly, look forward to hearing your chat! Thumbs up

Gunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.

That's all I can say. He needs to be sent to the US.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I ADDRESS YOU AS MISTRESS.
Huckaberry
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is funniest thing i have ever seen.......i have accomplished nothing at work for the last 3 days reading this.......worth every minute Very Happy Very Happy
Whocares
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eagerly waiting for more, or has the bait ended somehow?
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Houston: We have a problem.

Ed accused me of being an actress. I called him - will post the audio later - I ended up slapping his ass.

Yeah, after 95 pages you can leave us hanging with that statement!!

Okay, please!? Razz
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza. What's happened? For God's sake!!!!!
spamiscute
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, congratulations to all involved and to M3t1mbers for the great site. I've been reading the site frenetically in the last days and I think you have created something quite remarkable.

I copied this quote from ed somewhere in this huge thread and I think it would be great signature material : "I believe in the law of retribution.."

Regards and fingers crossed
K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been a month now, and I havent seen what became of Ed ....
Eliza I need closure ....... Crying or Very sad

Cellphone Cellphone
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven�t been acive here for a longgggggggg time... and stil this bait is going on.....

can someone give a 2 sentence summary to all the places he�s been and if he�s been in jail etc... TOO many pages to read through haha Wink
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami - he put mint toothpaste with chili peppers on his "dig" to make it bigger.... It's worth your read to go back.

Anyway - the update - Ed as inundated the police with all the emails and BS he's had for the past 4 years. The police got tired of hearing his shit. They told him that we are all playing with him and he's a dumbass for believing it. They told him that Amy is an actress and isn't real. He shouldn't fall for it. Someone somewhere is getting shits and giggles.

Ed dropped us all like a hot potato in the beginning of March. I'm able to get him to answer the phone. I think we should maybe post his phone number and let everyone call him and say how much they love his movies.

ED HAS NO IDEA THAT HE'S BEEN BAITED. HE JUST THINKS SOME BAD GUYS ARE "FORKING" WITH HIM AND LYING TO HIM FOR SOME REASON. HE DOES NOT KNOW - AND WE WILL NOT BE SHOWING HIM 419EATER.

He got a phone call from Amy (he will only say hello - then he doesn't talk) I think he's recording her or something. So I said...Listen Ed. Usm4n got out of jail and got in our emails. He has the videos you sent FJB and he has sent them to all kinds of people on the internet and you've also been put on the news. It's embarrassing. The Bastard has to pay for this.

Then he got an email from Usm4n this morning saying....
Quote:
HA HA HA HA HA U TINK U FORK WIT USMAN AN GO GET WAY. 9JA MAN FOOL.

DEM VIDEOS U SEN FATHER JOHN BLACK B POSTED ALL OVER INTERNET. U B SMALL BOI FOOL. OOOOOOOO MILLIONS PEOPLE SEE U N UNDERWEAR AN WIT DE GOAT BETWEEN UR LEGS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. U LAFFING STOCK OF DE INTERNET. I SEN LINK 2 WEBSITES WIT U PICTURES AND VIDEOS 2 AMY. SHE WRITE BACK BEGGING DEM COME OFF. HA HA HA HA HA. SHE FUCKING CRYBABY HIV TOTO.

FOOLISH BOY. YOU HAVE NO FUTURE, BCOS ALL U R IS USELESS. GO BACK 2 UR MOTHER A BEG HER SO UR LIFE CAN BE MEANINGFUL 2 U .
BASTARD.OLD FOOL, PIG.
U THINK I SCARET OF SMALL BOI LIKE U?U FUCKING GONE DIE BITCH DE SECOND I SEE U.U TELL GUYS U WANT KILL ME?THEN COME ON U PUSSY BOI.I SHOOT U IN FACE SOON LOOK AT U.TELL UR MOTHER SHE NEED 2 BUY SMALL COFFIN BCOS DERE NOT GONE B MUCH LEFT OF U.

DID THAT GOAT FEEL GOOD BETWEEN UR LEGS SMALL BOI? DID U LET IT LICK UR BALLS OR DID U TRY STICK UR SMALL DIG N ITS ASS? NICE CHOICE OF GOAT. SMALL GOAT 4 SMALL DIG. HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now we plan to create a website and put the videos on it (not the way they are on youtube - but in another way that makes fun of Ed) Then we will have a place to comment on the videos. We will need it to be viewed lots and lots of time and lots of comments - then we can send it to Ed. He'll think a rival gang has chopped his dollars and made a fool of him.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ed as inundated the police with all the emails and BS he's had for the past 4 years
I wonder if he was stupid enough to include his scam letters.

I can't believe he is still contactable. Great stuff Very Happy

Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh that sounds like fun! Laughing

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any thoughts of seeing if 3d would be interested in entering the T*W*A*T?
Chad is such a nice safari destination this time of year! Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is by far one of the best baits I´ve seen.

Maybe you should incorporate a new character??

And, it might sound a little obnoxious -- but where are the pictures of 3ds blistered friend?? Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, Great to see that 3d is still around Very Happy Thanks for keeping him on the bait Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic