SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, he would need to fill in the application for the extension... which, I hear, is 20 pages.... Twisted Evil

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...And of course our lad has to be told that in this one he has to use pencil, not ball-pen, pen, or felt-tip.

And somehow I guess, he will end up using anything but pencil.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The extension for his claim to Honey's estate can be renewed indefinitely, as, like the estate itself, it does not exist. Smile He has bags of time for forms. The only person who's pushed for time here is Ed.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a great idea!!! What if you let him get the visa. Now if someone could make up a fake visa on some sticky paper and post it to him (not immediately of course)

Keep telling him the application is being processed and keep getting him to send documents to you. One day a birth certificate another day a pass photo, another day a written declaration etc. You could even make him buy the ticket as proof he will be flying. Maybe eventually get him to send his passport to you with a prepaid return envelope.

Now you could make a fake visa and stick it on his passport and send it back to him. Now when he attempts to fly with it... Nigerian customs will literally f* him over. If he gets to the states Customs there will send him right back.

Twisted Evil
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But that would make the baiter an accomplish to a crime.

And IIRC, forging documentation with the purpose of illegally entering a country is a crime in most countries, if not all.

So in my opinion that's a big NO.

The rest of the idea is great.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Exile is right, we can't provide him with forged visas or passports, and we can't assist attempts at illegal entry in any way. Take a gold star for your fiendish inventiveness though Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume that the application form is only valid for 2007, and any forms received after 31st December need to be the new type? Very Happy

Homeland Security are sticklers for the rules .....
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, th government is great at that. All the rules change come 2008. And the best part is that you can yell at Ed, as he has taken far too much time getting this done.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't yet gotten back to Ed. I wrote him right after he told me about the rejection, and I said I would try to get ahold of the person at Homeland Security who signed the email. Of course that's not possible until after the holiday. At that point I think the government will agree to give him a waiver based on the fact that he did get the original application in under the deadline. He'll have until January 15th to resubmit it in ink, which will mean another Fedex bill. If he's so much as one day late it will be rejected. (Of course, it will be rejected anyway, but I haven't decided the reason just yet...) Then he can fill out the 2008 form, which may be just like 2007 except for a couple of details. He could be Fedexing forms for months...

BTW, the idea of him trying to enter the US with a fake visa is very clever and definitely appealing, but I agree with the other posters that it's way too dangerous. I don't want it to trace back to me or Sheboppe's drop box....

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am setting Ed up to go to Pretoria, South Africa.

The package that Amy sent to him for Christmas has been lost in the mail. It contains a LOT of valuable items.

So, PDS - - try to be getting Ed in that direction, because I'm also working on it.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So. have you discarded the trip to Bahamas?

@Juan Freizwidatt

If he happens to send the forms again, it could be discarded because he has failed to send a video pledging alliance to the flag of the United States of America... (or is it to much????)

Yeah, I think that a lad taking the pledge of Alliance would be funny.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made Ed's day....
Amy emailed him for the first time in 2 weeks. LOL Laughing

Quote:
A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw a pic of yorur face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me

The miles just keep rollin'
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go

I think about you baby
And tonight girl its only you and me <----- OOPS 4got to change the lyrics

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it wont take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it's all said and done
It gets hard but it wont take away my love

I think about you baby
And tonight, Ed, its only you and me

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news from 3d?

Please, do not tell me he's disappeared?
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote Ed on Wednesday to tell him that Homeland Security agreed to a two-week extension on his visa form, so he needs to redo it quickly and send it by Fedex. He hasn't replied. I'll email him over the weekend to push him a bit harder. He's a lazy git.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a 40 minute phone convo coming.

The reader's digest version....

I get ed to Cum.....I get ed to taste it and tell me what it tastes like - - he's reluctant - - but he tells me it's salty.

Tomorrow he's agreed to do a penis enlarger - - chili peppers and toothpaste. I'm going to call him on the phone to help him stroke it on.

Audio file coming soon.....

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oh man, I'm just laughing at the THOUGHT of the phone call! I can't wait until the real thing Very Happy

Quote:
BTW, the idea of him trying to enter the US with a fake visa is very clever and definitely appealing, but I agree with the other posters that it's way too dangerous. I don't want it to trace back to me or Sheboppe's drop box....

That's why you get another Lad to make the Visa Wink

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need in my sig line Ed saying," It's salty Amy" he was whining because I was getting him to taste his own sperm. Then he seems to have actually did it and almost pukes on the phone. LOL

I had to edit this some so you can hear ed better.....that means you hear my typing to the people in skype chat louder - and hear me laughing - but Ed couldn't hear me laughing. And then the people in chat were telling me what to say - one (I think ook) told me to ask him how it tastes....LOL Ed's reaction is HILARIOUS "It's Salty" "Oh God" (puking sound) It's salty. "It's salty Amy."

For all the forum perverts:

NSFW

http://media.putfile.com/amy-and-ed-jan-4-2008

The rest isn't so funny - just me telling Ed about the penis enlargement and how it works......may clip some of it out soon.....but have to run for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, the above was written yesterday and no one has responded under it - so rather than making a new post and being a postwhore - - I'm editing this one....

Ed has sent me an email today (with promises of chili pepper on his penis)

Quote:
Sweetheart,
Iam sorry it took me time to get back to you..I've been down with fever..But Iam getting better.I read your peom...I must confess,it is a very touching peom.You are very good poet.I like your pattern of writing peom..Iam trying to memorize the peom word for word.The peom somehow gives an insight of our relationship..The miles we've covered together so far. Darlin',all I want you to know is that my love for you will never cease,even if the heaven and the earth falls..My love for will never cease.I will keep on loving you..My resolution this year,is to do all I can to take you to the altar and make you my wife.I've resolved within mysef,to explore all available means to make it over to the United States or the Bahamas to settle down with you.I've resolved to take the bull by the horn.Iam damning all consequences..I believe this time around it will work out.I've dreamt about our marriage,I've seen a revelation of our marriage..I can feel it.I can sense it.I smell it..We are almost there.This is our last hurdle.Like I always tell you,God have already ordained our marriage..No man, no powers and no forces on this earth can stop us from getting married..I guess, by now you've realised our marriage have
been ordained by the Most High God.You are my soul mate.We are meant
for one another..You are my Joy and Happiness.I've resolved within
me,to do all I can to make you happy..Darlin',even in your trying
moment.You never denied me for once..You believed in me.You kept on loving me.I will forever be grateful to you for the scarifices you made for my sake.No amount of threats,No amount of Lies,No amount of sabotage,No amount of propaganda,No amount of difficulties will stop me from coming over to the United States to marry you..They may balkanise my character,but they can't take away my love for you...Instead,it has strengthened my love for you..It has made me love you the more..All these factors are strengthening our relationship..My love for you is growing from strength to strength.I remain focused and
determined.Anytime,I say" I love you"..believe it.I mean it..It comes
from the bottom of my heart..Darlin',just believe in our dream and
believe that God will see us through..Believe in our love..Believe in
me,just like I believe in you.Support and assist in making our dream a
reality.
Darlin',thank you for giving me a call..Iam a kind of relieved..You have healed me completely from my fever.I wish the telephonic conversation could go on and on. never wanted it to end.It will do me alot of good,if you keep calling me always.You made me cum..It was really great..Tommorrow,Iam going to get the chili pepper just as you advised.I've not recieved the Xmas package.I suggest you contact the courier company so as to find why.Remember,to scan and forward the shippment receipt to me.Please,send me the tracking number and the name and website of the courier company.I wish a happy and a prosperous new year.I love you.
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

I think I want to get Ed to start calling me Mary Poppins - because I've got lots of tricks in my bag.....and poor ed is just the receiving end..... Twisted Evil

I've emailed Ed back:

Quote:
Dear Ed,
I'm feeling so much better after hearing your voice last night. I can't wait to hear your voice again. Did you take the picture of your hard dick for me? I want to see it. I will be having the receipt from the shipping scanned and sent to you. I can't believe you haven't received it yet! I'm furious!!!!!

I want to be with you on the phone when you mix the toothpaste and the chilis for your dick. I need to walk you through it. You will have to wear gloves, as it can also make your fingers grow - you don't want that. We want you to have normal man hands. So you'll have to get some exam gloves or some kind of gloves to wear for the mixing and the application. We don't want any germs from your hand to hit the mixture. I can't wait to see the before and after pictures.

You can then show your dick to your friends and make them jealous. Then if they want theirs to grow, you can sell them the product - don't tell them how to make it, though. Keep it a secret so you can make some money!

Love you,

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it - Ed didn't do it right!!!

Quote:
I tried the formula yesterday..It was a very painful experience.It left me blisters on my cock.Iam going to give it a second thought,before doing it again...Does it really work?..Beside,the size and length is ok...I guess,it is because you have not seen it..I've tried calling you,but all to no avail..Right now,Iam feeling really uncomfortable with blister.I will go and see a doctor.Please,try and call me.I love you
Thanks and God bless.
Edward Smith.

Anyone know how to cure this? Is it ICY HOT or Ben Gay or is it Lemon Juice that you apply once you pop the blisters?

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Salt, Eliza, salt! Very Happy It's the only way to heal wounds, especially on sensitive organs. Twisted Evil

(And somehow it seems appropriate given your call.)

Edit: maybe salt water with lemon juice. That has a certain appeal. Fill a glass with that, preferably ice cold, and insert penis for 30 minutes. Not a second less or it won't work. It the water starts to warm, add ice cubes.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza, salt, with vinegar and/or lime juice is supposed to work....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh just wait until you hear the audio!

419weasel played Nurse Wr4tch3t. Professor So and So played the Dr., and I played Amy.

We asked him all about the blisters - poor ed - LMAO

So Prof So and So gave him a great remedy for it, and we've asked for photos of it. So hopefully we will have photos of Ed's blistered penis soon!!!!!! (Now don't get your hopes up - we know how slow Ed is - - and with a blistered penis - he's going to be slower than usual)

Especially with the remedy:

1/2 cup Salt
1 cup Hydrogen Peroxide
1/2 cup water

Mix it together and soak it for 2 minutes. This has to be done 3 times a day.

Within 5 minutes of soaking it, he must masturbate and rub the semen on his penis. He can't wash the semen off.

This is a natural remedy which will heal the hurt penis.

And you know the rubbing of the masturbation is going to hurt after that soak - and the blisters will pop....we've already told him to pop them with a pin or by squeezing them.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're cruel! Very Happy And that's just one of the things we love about you. Laughing

I could almost feel a tiny bit sorry for Ed if he weren't such a despicable, low-life scamming bast*rd. He deserves everything he gets.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so glad he didn't let me get through the part I was going to go into if his dick hurt too bad to masturbate. I was going to tell him he could have a friend or family member jerk off, and he could use that on his penis after the soak. One caveat though:

He would have had to put it in his mouth and swish it around so that it would merge with his own body fluids, so his dick wouldn't reject it. You know, like an organ transplant.

I started into it and almost busted out laughing. I don't think I could have made it through without losing it.

Eliza, you're one sick puppy.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the call, kids! Very Happy

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/eliza_soandso_419weasel_call_ed.mp3

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Eliza, Weasie, Shocked Shocked

bow_down bow_down

Thumbs up Thumbs up

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic