SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well - I know WHERE it says "i have a gun" so I can photochop that out if I need to.....

As for the other - - YES - - if someone reads it to him, then we say that Oke helped me send the money. He has friends that work at a Western Union, so he took me to the place where his friends work. They were all really nice to me, and all I had to do was fill out who I was sending it to and my name - they took care of the rest....

4my would totally NOT be at fault.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ then there is no problem.

Except for the fact we'll never hear from 3d again Sad

Laughing

I like this plan a lot. It is very original and very simple. The makings of a good plan!

Of course, knowing 4my's luck the cashier will be oblivious to connotation and simply say "sorry, there's no money".
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

--J.D.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something's up, it's evening over there already, and no mail from Ed. He might have been busted, maybe he's twigged. I hope we get to find out either way. On the other hand, he might be short of cafe money.

@Eliza: when you call him, why do I get the impression he has somebody with him? He repeats the stuff you say to him that another lad might be impressed by, as if for a listener's benefit, like 'ohhh, you want me to tell you what I will do to you?' etc. Maybe it's just me.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe Eliza already emailed him the Westy Union Laughing and he got busted trying to pick the money up. He might have his "friend" with him, and maybe he's bragging to him about how hard he's going to get laid. Rolling Eyes
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ PSD - that could be a stalling tactic.

It is very common for people to repeat phrases or questions out loud when they don't have an answer for them.

He may be doing it for someone else's benefit, but it is just as likely he doesn't have a clue what to say to Eliza (can you blame him?! Laughing ) and so he stalls while his slow mugu brain tries to work out an appropriate response.

Seriously, in the world of lads... he's the biggest dork there is Wink
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I know, but listen to Eliza's drunk call. It sounds like he has a brief exchange with someone else right there with him. I noted something similar in an earlier call.

BTW, Ed wasn't always this much of a dork. It took a long time to make him this stupid. Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Yes in the drunk call it is a little suspect.

Although, I myself have been on the phone with drunks and have responded in the same way, just repeating what they say because really, there's nothing much I can say, but if I keep them talking they'll come up with hilarious stuff.

I dunno, the way I interpreted it, it was all pretty harmless.

But you certainly know him 2000 times better than I ever will, and I have heard calls in the past with him where he HAS had someone in the background because he stopped talking to Eliza to talk to them.

Maybe he traveled from Nigeria with a mate?

In many ways this is a blessing for 3d. He is doing something that otherwise he would never have had a chance to do in his life... of course, his life won't be worth living when he gets home... but still... Laughing
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
Here is a map of Sentosa, with the Bora Bora Beach Bar shown on it:

http://www.boraborasentosa.com/Pages/location.html

There's a bridge just to the left of the red pointer, leading to a small island. That's where that cam is, I think. good catch.

He'll need to wait for 30 minutes in each area he finds, until he gets the correct one anyway.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ my only concern is that the cam doesn't appear to be updating?

What do you think?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what bothers me, too, but yesterday late afternoon UK time, it had a timestamp on it. Maybe it's only on at certain times.

This link claims to show a current view.....

http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/fun_stuff/webcams/Sentosa_Beach.html

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, speak of the devil...................

Quote:

I've not heard from Mr. ****..It is important I meet him tommorrow,so that I can sign those documents..Iam running out of time.I look forward to you response.
Thanks and God bless.

GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

red wrote:
my only concern is that the cam doesn't appear to be updating

That's what I said. Nobody listens to me. It's like being married. Can we cuddle?
I wrote:
BTW those web cams don't seem to be refreshing at all

Purple Flower
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dude... I'm 100% sure it's his "friend". I remember one of the calls where he even put his friend on the phone!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Gordon - Sorry mate! Embarassed

Let me grab my kneepads and make it up to you.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Well - I know WHERE it says "i have a gun" so I can photochop that out if I need to.....

Yeah, would you mind? I'm a little uncomfortable with that.
I'll send it and tell him in the email that Amy ditched Doug because Oke knows the perfect way to get back to Singapore and to expect her tomorrow. With luck tomorrow won't matter because Ed's in jail.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr. mugu wrote:
With luck tomorrow won't matter because Ed's in jail.

--J.D.

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crying This is just great, i love all the "special effects" Smile
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jail is better than a webcam any day! Twisted Evil

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
@ Gordon - Sorry mate! Embarassed Let me grab my kneepads and make it up to you.

Shocked Laughing

lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gets 1 call in jail, right?(Well you do in the states anyways.) Maybe he'll call Amy and Eliza could record it...
Edit: If he gets arrested, who gets the badge? Laughing
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if 1 call works in Singapore Twisted Evil
lucky777
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw... that's too bad. That way we would've known if he actually got arrested or not. Crying or Very sad
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll know that if he's still mailing. He gets his appointment details tomorrow morning Singapore time, too. If he throws a hissy fit about the lawyer not showing, he's still free.

Imagine his agony if he was arrested for the westie slip, knowing he's in a cell missing a 7 million dollar handover. Very Happy

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he DID ask me to talk to a friend of his there!

Hmmmmmmmm I can make another call to see how he does.

Here's the new receipt - It has the words "I have a gun" taken out of the line where you give your answer to the question. Now all it says in that line is Give me some money.

http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/western_union_receipt.jpg

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic