SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Third Anniversary Safari - (Video p. 63)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChocolateChip_Wookie wrote:
If the indonesian police accept the bribe for something they know they havnt done, does that count as scambaiting?

Even worse, it would be cashbaiting! Smile
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because we're all white and shiny doesnt mean no-one else is allowed to cash bait him...no-one forces the Indonesian police to take a bribe, or keep punmping him for more.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry about it. I think it is funny, actually. I am waiting to see the outcome of his trip to the Indonesian police to rescue his, mm, fiance.

Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good-for-nothing so-and-so had his golldurned phone off.

Slap him for me!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Govinder_Singh
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to get to Indonesia!
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Amy need to call and say that he is the only one she is able to get through to and that she's really upset but to please tell someone she's turned over to the Indonesian police?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This might have some potential. Seems that Doug went all flashback and tried to get a bunch of people to spring Amy by force. Too bad he's not all that good and got caught by the Indonesian police trying to leave. However, Ed doesn't know this yet. His last communication with Doug was Doug telling him he had a plan and for Ed to sit back.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also remember that his leftover days are becoming less and less; make sure he spends his money before he can leave legally. Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real life took all my time this weekend, but there's no word from him. Has he twigged, or been arrested, or what?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope. He wrote me about an hour ago to see if I had gotten Amy out. So he's still at least on my hook.
Maybe I've been diverting his attention too much.

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Divert away, you're keeping him happy Smile I think I asked for more than he could deliver.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone knows how many days he got left to legally remain in Singapore?

He has to run out of money OR must be kept busy/with $$ in his eyes or he'll take his regular flight back.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap! He's been mailing all along. I use Thunderbird to get my mail from the Gmail servers. All his mails were flagged as spam. I logged onto the web interface to check that this wasn't happening, and it was. The name he uses must be triggering the Gmail spam filters. Embarassed

Quote:

Dear Mr. ************,
Today is tuesday,19th June 2007..I've spent close to sixteen days in Singapore..I've seen nor heard from any of your respresentatives..I will be leaving for Nigeria by 2.00am Friday 22nd June, 2007.It will not be good,if I go back to Nigeria without me signing those documents.Since,your respresentatives are finding hard to contact me..I suggest you send me their office contact address and phone number,so that I can locate them myself..I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Ah well, it caused him stress without any effort on my part. Game back on.

Quote:

Dear Mr ******
We have been extremely resticulised and conflabulatoriated here, having heard nothing from you for three days. Please endeavour to keep in touch with us at all times. I had assumed you no longer wished to claim the estate.

Onk King Seng has his offices in Malaysia, not Singapore, which is why
it is necessary for us to arrange a meeting place. I will contact him as
a matter of urgency, and advise him to arrange the meeting with you for
tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Have a beautiful day,

I was thinking about arranging the meeting at the US or UK embassies, with a new lawyer character called "Anne Thrax". As a security measure, he is to walk into the embassy, hold up a briefcase, and say the name of the lawyer.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I was thinking about arranging the meeting at the US or UK embassies, with a new lawyer character called "Anne Thrax". As a security measure, he is to walk into the embassy, hold up a briefcase, and say the name of the lawyer.

Wow that is soooo gonna hurt your pet. You people have some major twisted minds, I love it LOL Laughing
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

US Embassies have Marine guards.

So . . . after he gets gunned down. . . .

--J.D.

P.S. More seriously, he would not get past the initial guard when he states he wishes to meet an "Anne Thrax."

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously, so the guard has been briefed on the security procedure. Our lad has to point to his briefcase, and say the lawyer's name quietly to the guard.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis a dastardly plan Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Mr. ***********,
Thanks for the mail..Iam very happy to hear from you..Anyway,It is important we finish everything relating to the transfer of the inheritance before 2.00am Friday 22nd June 2007..Iam scheduled to join the flight back to Nigeria on the aforementioned date and time..It is very important you ask your respresentatives to contact me,so that I can sign the documents as soon as possible..It won't be good if I go back to Nigeria without me signing those documents.
Meanwhile, just like you promised I will be expecting to hear from your respresentative by tommorrow or at most by thursday.I hope you understand that it took us alot of time and energy to get to this stage..I will be very disappointed if I don't sign those documents before my departure.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

Ah, don't worry son. We'll do all we can to make sure you don't go back to Nigeria. If he does escape this time. I'll have to try for a fourth anniversary trip.

mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, this 22nd he will be too busy to catch his plane, me thinks.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since I've been playing this off the cuff, Amy has been released. They've paid bribe money and Dougie got her out. She's ready and waiting to marry Ed.
Did I mention that she's in Thailand now? Twisted Evil

pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to get him into Thailand, can you allow him just enough time to dash back into Malaysia after leaving him in the lurch?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates on the lad's travels today?

This is just an amazing bait. It's like a soap opera. I can't wait to hear what happens next Smile
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Mr. **********
Today is wednesday 20th June 2007.Rightnow,it is 9.20pm in the night.I've not heard from Barrister Onk King Seng.I will be leaving for the airport by 11.00pm tommorrow(thursday 21st June 2007) night,so as to catch up with my flight by 2.00am friday 22nd June 2007.At this point,it is very important your respresentative contact me tommorrow before the aforementioned time,so that I can sign the documents.I look forward to your response.
Thanks and God bless.

I just told him the meeting with Ong King Seng will be at 9pm, over the border in Malaysia again. He decides the barrister isn't going to arrive at 10pm, and gets the bus back, panicking about missing his flight into the bargain. At 11:30 pm, Ong King Seng's secretary phones him, to say they are waiting for him at the hotel.

Mr.mugu, how does that fit into his diary with you?

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PDS - - I got a PM from Mr. Mugu - he has asked me to call the lad Thursday afternoon - and tell him that he is to meet me on a boat - the same one where he was to go before. I am going to flirt with him on the phone and get a little dirty - - you know - the phone sex stuff I'm good at with the lad - making him think we are about to really be together and I am so hot and ready for him.....so then he is to meet me at the boat - and well - ---- there will be another problem.

So maybe your lawyer is going to be on a flight to Thailand to meet Amy and this guy??? Or en-route some other way? So you can continue your part of getting him to sign the papers - and it will work out with Mr. Mugu's idea to get him stranded - - so both of you have him going in the same direction?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he's definitely going to Thailand? No probs. If he says he can't make that time and place, I'll ask him where he can make it, and when.

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic