SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dog thief!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Box(er) dog, Cooper is a master planner, coupled with stealth. I lost an 8 oz. rib eye steak last night when my wife arrived home. I went to greet her, and it was snatched up and devoured. He's also stolen ribs, other steaks, a prime rib and chicken and turkey's. Any one else have a "counter surfer/ robber"? Admonishment did no good, he had his prize. He's a fine dog, protective, but a hog.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take HIS food when he isn't looking? Laughing I dunno...

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Laughing Buy a blow up rubber chicken, fill it with chilli powder and inflate it, rub some raw meat/chicken on the outside and leave it in the usual place where the thefts have occured, when he bites it Shocked, might put him off Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him a dose of Tabasco Sauce once. He wanted more.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Try Super Glue
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhh.... Shocked don't leave your food unattended? Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ditto. Is he used to getting little treats and titbits from the table or kitchen while you are cooking?? BIIIIIIIG mistake Very Happy He'll think it's his personal smorgasbord.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We watch him like a hawk. Stealthy is his middle name. Secretive. He'd be a great scambaiter. And do ring before you come by. Twisted Evil You don't want to wake him.

Goat dog
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that Cooper in your avatar? If that's the case, an 8oz. steak isn't even petty theft. That can't even be considered a good meal for him. He's BIG.

I'd hate to see your weekly dog food bills.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Tia Rebeca
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Check out "It's Me or the Dog" with trainer Victoria Stillwell on animal.discovery.com. (There is also a TV series of the same title on Animal Planet.) I don't have a dog but I like to watch the program. Victoria teaches people how to change their dogs' bad behaviour. Smile
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joaquin wrote:
Is that Cooper in your avatar?

No, thats not Cooper. Cooper is only about 75 lbs. That dog in my avatar could probably eat an entire cow in one squat.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You big old dog lover! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Joaquin,

You know what Joe's avatar eats?

ANYTHING HE WANTS Laughing
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe
introduce Cooper to a cat thread and then a slowly bring in the cats into
his diet.cat is a very lean meat so will be good for his weight but check them bones pal,can be like the those fish bones and get stuck.

Wink

plenty of cats around here,im sure of it,god damn pus pus......................

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B.A. Ware wrote:
You know what Joe's avatar eats?

ANYTHING HE WANTS

I guess you are right. And he also sleeps wherever he may decide to every night, even if it's Joe's bed. He's not the kind of fellow you want to have an argument with.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's how bed space is distributed when you have dogs:
Quote:
"THE FOOT RULE"
Author Unknown
There is a formula for figuring out how bed space is allocated. It is
called the "Foot Rule". You start by determining the total number of
feet (as in those at the end of the legs, not the kind made up by
inches). Then you divide that total by the number of feet belonging to
the person(s) or dog(s) in question. This is how it works: You and
husband share your bed with 1 dog. You and your husband total 4 feet
and the dog also has 4 feet. That is a total of 8 feet. The dog has
4 out of 8 feet or 50%, therefore, the dog gets 50% of the bed.
You could work this in reverse as well. You have 2 out of 8 feet or 25%
and so does your husband, so each of you gets 25% and the dog gets
50%.
Now I have 5 dogs. At 4 feet per dog, that is 20 feet. Add to that my
2 feet and we have a total of 22 feet in the bed. I have 2 out of 22
feet which is 1/11th or 9.1% of the bed. The dogs, since they share a
total of 20 of 22 feet, get 10/11ths or 90.9% of the bed. Simple
isn't it?!
Once I figured out my percent of the bed space, the next step was to
work out the exact area that I am entitled to. My bed is a California
King which is approximately 6 ft x 7 ft.
Here is the math:
6 ft x 7 ft = 42 square feet
42 square feet = 6048 square inches
9.1% of 6048 = 550 square inches
550 square inches = 45.8 total inches
45.8 inches = 3.8 total feet
In order to determine the exact size of my bed space, I needed to know
the percentage of length to width - this comes out to 54% long to 46%
wide.
When I apply these percentages to my spot:
550 square inches x 54% = 297 square inches
550 square inches x 46% = 253 square inches
297 square inches = 24.7 inches
253 square inches = 21.1 inches
24.7 inches = 2.1 feet
21.1 inches = 1.8 feet
Now that the math is all done, the figures show that the dimensions of
my part of the bed are 2.1 feet by 1.8 feet or in other words:
I GET THE PILLOW!!!

Anyone who has ever shared sleeping space with a canine of any size will agree that this is 100% true Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Or shared a bed with a cat.

The two cats we are owned by now have gone soft in their old age. They are the best behaved since we started being owned by them. The previous cats were into theft in a big way.

The first dog we had was Macky. He was constantly seeking out new girlfriends and opportunities to thieve. He once came home with a frozen chicken and later came back with a flan case. Him and Tiger, a cat, would go pinching milk. Tiger would puncture the milk bottle top, Macky would knock it over and they would both drink away. We were told by the victim of the robberies, that she wouldn't mind so much but 'it was the second time this week' - it was only Wednesday.

The grand old patriarchof the cats, Caesar, had a nifty trick for breaking into the fridge. He would stand on Macky's back and use his claw to break the seal at the fridge door near the top. The others would pile in and help themselves to the goodies. Macky caught the row because he couldn't get out of the cat flap.

Once when Macky did try the cat flap he got stuck. The cats chewed the flap off the door and made the hole wider for him to escape.

Tiger, a ginger and white tomcat, liked the baker's van that used to call around. The baker would call on his customers, Tiger would sneak into the back of the van and start helping himself to the various goodies, cream cakes, custard tarts and such.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great story Dion!
I have 3 dogs. Cooper, the 75 pound Boxer. Rachel, the 60 pound Boxer, Cisco, the 8 pound Chihuahua. All have ear lashes from Chop, the 10 pound cat that doesn't take crap from anyone, or, any dog. Very Happy Tiff, the other cat, just stares them down. They walk away, and go to eat some food, and then go to sleep. Tiff then gloats over her pride of Canines from the top of the couch.

Goat dog
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They say that in a house of cats and dogs the cats ALWAYS win, although it might take a few fights to sort out the pecking order. I didn't happen in our case unfortunately - Dogs 1 Cat 0 (RIP Tiddles)

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP Tiddles. Bless you. Sorry Gnasher.

Goat dog
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Macky and Cleo - Tiger's sister, were a couple made in heaven. He would snarl and fight for her when she had dog trouble, she would hide behind him when she had a row. When Macky was dying and had to go on a special diet, Cleo would save part of her food to give to him. When he passed on she was devastated and it was really upsetting to see the pain in her eyes. She fell in love with him when Macky was forced into kitten sitting by Cleo's mother, Susie. Susie was a fanatical mother, she was still breast feeding her three kittens - Firsty, Cleo & Tiger - when they were 18 months old. Woe betide anyone who picked on her babies, regardless of her babies age.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JoeTam wrote:
RIP Tiddles. Bless you. Sorry Gnasher.

It wasn't the dogs' fault - well not really. We got them as puppies and they wanted to play with the cat and she wasn't interested. If she'd just given them a good scratch a couple of times then peace would have been restored but she preferred to taunt them from the top of the garden wall and then run away once she'd wound them up into a frenzy. Unfortunately she ran into the road and into the path of a van. Luckily it was quick and painless Crying or Very sad The poor van driver was very upset too but it wasn't his fault either. To be honest I think the cat's days were numbered anyway. We have a psycho neighbour somewhere around here who's making all the local cats gradually 'disappear'. A couple have turned up having been poisoned Mad I've noticed that while Aussies love their dogs, their feelings towards cats can be a lot more ambivalent.

Lizzy Bordom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also have 2 Boxers. This breed does not mature until the age of 3 or 4. You should feel lucky that you only lost a steak. Very Happy

When I first took in Piggy, he was 1 and a terror. He ate my sofa and a bed. Shocked He ate the water hose, all my flowers, lawn furniture and...well...much more.

Yes he is still here and it's one year later. After working with him he is 50% better. Laughing Gotta love those Boxers
Gantz
419Eater is my life

Location: Sitting on the most uncomfortable chair it has ever been my misfortune to own. It numbs my bum :(

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mate has a boxer (Amber) and I don't know if it's typical of boxers but while you're round at his place she won't leave you alone. All she wants is to play ALL the time, and when I say ALL the time I mean ALLTHE TIME. I suspect that it is what with boxers being a working breed. Typical I mean.

@lizzie:
WTF? You're not allowed to call your dog piggy, that's my cat's name!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzy Bordom wrote:
I also have 2 Boxers. This breed does not mature until the age of 3 or 4

Well, at least you've got hope. I have a 4 year old Golden Retriever that will never mature. GR's are eternal puppies. And no guardians at all. He will happily play with any burglar that brings along any tipe of ball.

And I have thought about buying one of those machines that automatically pitches tennis balls. But I am sure the expensive machine will burn out before "Nacho" gives up retrieving the balls.

And don't let him in the house. His strong and constantly wagging tail has the exact height above ground to clear everything on top of a small table in miliseconds.

But he is the most loyal friend our family has ever had. We all love him.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir

francis mensah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic