SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

trying to sell my tv on craigslist

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its a 70" mitsubishi standard tv it weighs about 500 lbs

i asked for 599 the want to send me 1500 moneygram

got the email last night.

waitibg for the money gram, lol

what can we do to these poor souls

oh, its for her sons wedding
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

moved here from GC

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
stinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your response,the price is fair,I'm very interested as I've said is one of several wedding gifts for my son so you can assume is already sold I've made out a money order for the sum of $1500 all you have to do as soon as you receive it is to take it to your bank and exchange it for cash take out your money and send the balance to my shipping agent via MONEY GRAM money transfer who will be coming for pick up.I'm sorry if l might inconvenient you on this l would have sent it to him directly but he is busy with other clients for now,he advised l should send the shipping money and the money for other wedding items along with the payment so far he will be coming to pick up the item before shipping.pls as soon as you receive payment let me know so that l can inform him to send his data
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@stinger

I do hope you are experienced in baiting, only I see you are new here and I do hope the lad does not have your real personal details,
name address etc

Only your post didn't really explain what you were doing ?

other than baiting in some way, although you do seem to be aware of what the scam is Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
"read the stickies and the faqs." Newbie forum
pony
stinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am looking for ideas in what to do?

involve the cops?

scam them?

suggestions?
Dark Spirit
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if none of your real personal details are with them then bait away but, if they have any of your real details then drop them Shocked
the 1st rule here is bait safe Exclamation
As for involving the cops, I am not that sure they would be interested but others here will be along to advise on that topic I am sure.
As a note: we do not scam, we bait, it is they who scam or at least try to Twisted Evil

If you do want to bait and you are not too experienced, I do not know because you did not say, then please read all stickies and contact cherrie for a mentor.

I do not want to sound condecending but I am a little concerned as you have not explained the circumstances surrounding this situation.

BAIT SAFE FIRST Wink

God himself wii judge you for trying to delay and make someones life a waste, Mother felicia, April 30th 2007
Thanks very much for fooling me ok and i dont have any other thing to say, Helimina Bright, May 1st 2007
Pleasantly, that we have understanding and continue intercourse, Elena USSR vlad, May 1st 2007
pony
stinger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the message she sent me in response to its $500 for the tv

"Thanks for your response,the price is fair,I'm very interested as I've said is one of several wedding gifts for my son so you can assume is already sold I've made out a money order for the sum of $1500 all you have to do as soon as you receive it is to take it to your bank and exchange it for cash take out your money and send the balance to my shipping agent via MONEY GRAM money transfer who will be coming for pick up.I'm sorry if l might inconvenient you on this l would have sent it to him directly but he is busy with other clients for now,he advised l should send the shipping money and the money for other wedding items along with the payment so far he will be coming to pick up the item before shipping.pls as soon as you receive payment let me know so that l can inform him to send his data"

i was just asking for advice on what to do next?

they do have my real email addy!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you using a safe email such as gmail, fast mail or the like,
If you are using hotmail, yahoo etc then you are not safe..

But are you sure that is the only real detail he has about you ?

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic