SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Married a Mugu - Tooty Frooty to safari or not to safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going to be devilish tricky to explain to the mods. I mean, I don't even recall the engagement.

The story so far...... forget it, it's too ridiculous. I am kidnapped by my evil Russian agent who is a mobster (the man referred to as bastard) and he wants my flat and jewellery and will ship me off to Abidjan to get rid of me to a pimp there. unfortunately, said Tooty Frooty is in Accra.

To safari, or not to safari that is the question

Quote:
Dear loving wife l****, Shocked

I was very happy to read your mail. I thank God you are all right for me. I have not have a good sleep since I did not read from you. I thought that BASTARD has harmed you for me. Let him allow my baby enjoy herself.

You see each night I want to sleep I always have your photo in my hands kiss them and say Good night lady I need more photo of baby. puke

Now very important, you said you will be in Abidjan next week and you want boy to come met with you. Well I would have love to travel and met with you in Abidjan. But the people there are very XXXXX and more so I don�t like them for any thing. There are XXXXX people.

Regards your funds in the bank.listen, are you sure this BASTARD DID NOT PLAN WITH THOSE MEN TO TAKE YOU TO ABIJAN AND MAKE AWAY WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CARD.OR TAKE YOUR PASSPORT FROM YOU AND RUN AWAY? BABY ISVERY CAREFULL OK. I see where your priorities lie, darling

When you are ready to travel to Abidjan let me know .All that you have get in life let this bastard do play games with you ok. YOUR SAFTY IS MY PROBLEM FOR NOW AND NOT WHAT YOU HAVE. God knows why it is you for boy.

Try and call me baby, I need to hear your voice. I don't think you wanna do that - trust me

BIBI BIBI I LOVE YOU LXXXX TXXXXX

He seems to be in two minds, with brains for barely one. Well it's now or never. Wish me luck. I'll be flying to meet my husband this weekend, so I'll tell him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ojn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be careful, I hear Abidjan can be a very dangerous place. Looking forward to a progress report, I love reading baits that include safaris.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

I hear that marrying a lad can be like making love to a woman.... Razz

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck with the safari, I am sure that he will have a lovely sightseeing trip..... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did you honeymoon?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To safari, or not to safari that is the question

That isn't much of a question there... Laughing The answer is always the same.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inna Phiggzaye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*bookmarked for future "travel" updates *

Good luck!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just received a volunteer to play the part of the evil pimp Laughing

Quote:
Hello Dear L***** K******

How are you today i hope all is well with you togather with all the members of your family.
I thank you for your kind respond the content is well understood
concern what you said that you are coming to abidjan by nextweek i can wait to meet you on your coming please can you send to me your plat shardoe so that i will wait you at airport.
please send to me your picture so that i will recornice you when i meet you thank you once again

waiting to hear from you soonest

Your best regards

Thompson Doudou

That's a name to conjure with. Can anyone tell me what a plat shardoe is ? I can only presume it's flight details. I hope I haven't stumbled on another idiot. On the other hand, idiot Lads are easy to work with.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If only we'd know we'd have got you a pressie, or baked a cake
Will you be Mrs Mugu or keep your own name?

Keep us updated!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marching instructions go out tonight - with a backup if he can't make this Saturday. I won't tell you what it is unless I have to use it, it's pretty stupid, but so's this Lad. Very Happy

I think he's getting excited. i got this today

Quote:
FROM YOUR HUSBAND (say it one more time and I'll deck you)

Hi Darling L****,

PLS.ARE U OK?I WAIT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE.MAKE SURE YOU EAT VERY WELL AND FORGET ABOUT THAT BASTARD OK.I WAIT TO HEAR FROM U.

BIBI FROM T*** L**** (he likes to entwine our first names when he signs off Rolling Eyes )

The mail I send him will be enough to put him in orbit let alone send him to Abidjan. I am even going to fake up some e-mails sent between Dmitri(BASTARD) and the evil pimp - who is another scammer I have invited to the airport. he'll be acting as best man, and I hope will be carrying a card with my name on it. It may have a strange effect on my husband to be - who knows ? Twisted Evil

It seems I also have a guest Very Happy . It's been a hurriedly arranged affair and he was all I could get at short notice.

Quote:
Dear l****,

Good morning and thanks for your mail.It is indeed good to hear that you are coming to my country what a pleasure and an opportunity for the both of us to know and meet each other.

As it is like this i will like you to send me some of your personal informations so that i can take them to the bank for official introduction so that as soon as you arrive we shall go to the bank and you will verify things yourself before we can start with the transaction.

Concerning your coming please forward me with all other details so that i can come to welcome you at the airport.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soonest.

Thanks and God be with us. (You won't be alone - I guarantee it Laughing)

M|ch3l(Junior)

His name - and I kid you not - is J3an M|ch3l and I'm having trouble resisting a Tubular Balls comment to him.

I'll certainly do a Dmitri(BASTARD) call to my betrothed just to fire him up, and I may even risk one as his wife to be - hoping that the line is really bad, as it usually is.

If he doesn't safari I'll get on a plane and drag his sorry ass over every stone and bump between Accra and Abidjan myself.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

His name - and I kid you not - is J3an M|ch3l and I'm having trouble resisting a Tubular Balls comment to him.

Ouch! That one Jarr�d a bit - I think I need Oxygene!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh in. It's a party ! These guests are local Lads and I'm sure they'll make my 'husband' feel right at home.

Quote:
Dear L****** K*******,

I recieved your mail and the contents was well understood, However i will like to thank you so much for your caring over my proposal, Now i want you to know that i will be very very happy that you come down here and also to meet you here in the airport as i will do Very Happy: ..BLAH..BLAH..BLAH...

Thank you once more and God bless you for your help to an orphan like me.
Yours lovely (Question)
P@ul K@m@r@.

BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Ouch! That one Jarr�d a bit - I think I need Oxygene!

Agree Laughing I am opening the Magnetic Fields.

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess who hasn't e-mailed me - my knight in grubby pants Twisted Evil

I can cope with a delay - but I have guests to cope with.

Standing me up at the airport is going to be something he'll regret severely.

Time to sharpen my brain surgery tools.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tradition has it that, if the prospective husband doesn't turn up you have to marry the Best Man.
It's his job
It's what he does.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gomer--^^

That being Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire---get sexy--maybe you as your sex-starved sister-- and ask them if they enjoy 'French-kissing'..Or what they think of Jerry Lewis....

Tell them that your close bosom-buddy Madonna might be cruising for a new kid in THEIR neighborhood with million$ at stake in inheritance, like David from Malawi. ...yeah, cheap shots, but we're not the criminals!!

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic