SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ever had a lad switch his email to the one you're using?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email today using the 'dead relative' modality and saying that the deceased has the same last name as me. So I decided to choose a silly last name and see how he responded.

I've also been thinking about playing a Russian for some time now, so I decided to find a Russian email client (went for mail.ru) to use. It was pretty difficult to set up since the whole site was in Russian, and even harder to get it to forward all my mail to my inbox account. But I managed it thanks to an online translator (and holding my curser over various links).

Anyway, the lad has just got back to me and he's using the same client as me! He's either grown a brain or he can read Russian!

My name's , and believe it or not, his client is the late ! Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
crossfire
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! FF, never had that happen, some what like a next of kin, I have had
lads create email names of my playing character before, but not a dead
relative, actually, haven't done a dead relative modality yet.
I like the name tho Laughing happy baiting

for your own good now you want to fuck up with me <[email protected]>
Osama Bin Laddin's hard Rocket [mask:1]<drmkhoza@unionplus>[/mask:1]
please send my details on how to reach you thanks <[email protected]>
PLEASE RESPECT YOUR SELF BY SENDING ME FAKE INFORMATION OK <tony_emeka>
Phish 1x United States
Fake Banks Killed: United Kingdom x8 |Nigeria x1 |Spain x1
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FiveForces,
If you are using mail.ru then use it the easy way. . . . . . . . . . . . use the English version.
http://eng.mail.ru/cgi-bin/splash

It's so much easier than having to use a translator. Smile

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wha?! Duuurrrrrr.... Laughing

I'm having no trouble with it now, got it forwarded to Inbox. I didnt see a link to the English version on the Russian site though...?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Five - I'm lazy - one of my main personnas is a Russina model, but she works in Paris, so I don't have worry about mail clients. Sounds like work to me.

Keep in mind there's a Russian Moneygram form in the toolbox and I downloaded some 'faux' cyrillic fonts just so I could send a filled in copy to one Lad. It certainly flummoxed him, and when he complained I slapped him hard asking what he expects a Russian form to be printed in - Chinese ?

I love using twisted English like 'I am so nice to be speaking with you' and 'I donts be speaking with you as I get so many horrid rude men wanting to say bad things to me on fone'. I can play a lot of silly games this way, to irritate the Lad to the brink of insanity.

A good, or even a bad lie, will save you time and effort.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@five--

Just because you portray yourself as being a Russkie does not mandate that you strive to use the Russian language in your bait. The lads prefer that you stick with the English....and US dollars instead of rubles.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FF,

It's not terribly unusual for your name to be taken by the deceased. That's why the name wasn't specified in the original format. I've never had a lad go to the trouble of using my email provider, though, that's very thoughtful of him. He seems to be working hard for your money, which will be very convenient for you.

Here's a list of very unusual names that I like to draw from:

http://incompetech.com/gallimaufry/mstnames.html

For a laugh, rebait this lad from Fastmail as Biff Drinklots - see if you get a Fastmail response about how your cousin Jimmy Drinklots died in a ghastly accident on the Sagbama Expressway.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi krona^^

I once posed as a Dick Fitzhugh--and to my hilarity a lad contacted me out of the blue to tell me that Engineer Peter Fitzhugh also came to a ghastly/ghostly demise on the Sagbama 500. And I am the relative, blah blah.

I let that one go because I wasn't quite sure if it was a lad-larf or not. They do sometimes anti-scambait with comic names and when it starts to smell skunky I bail out, rather than let those weasels try and figure out how a scambaiter operates.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Tikk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post not needed. We can see it ^^^^ [BB]

A lot of them actually read this site. So i wouldn't let that worry you.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tikk^^

No worries mate.

Remember that in the NetCafe the clock is ticking all the time. The lads in Festac Town always under pressure, to quote Freddy M from Zanzibar.

IMHO, they generally tend to visit bait-sites only when directed to do so, i.e. for a phony ID or trophy photo posted. They do not have the luxury of owning home-computers as we in the Western world do. Time on the PC costs them and few in the scamming biz---as opposed to the hard-working honest Nigerians-- can afford the naira to stray from the scams.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic