SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence for this long can only mean the video is currently being uploaded via 33.2 Kbps modem........

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

The meeting of the mugus has taken place and now there seems to be some confusion in Port Harcourt Laughing

From TWAT #1:
Quote:
Rigth now, Isreal is now telling me that he is not the one that was suppose to bring those items and that he is just a member that TWAT is trying to establish like me. He also said that Michael is the one to brings with him the items. He said that his branch is to be biult in Lagos state of which you never mentioned that to me. i must say that i am not happy and really confused. please try to contact Michael and get in touch with me as soon as possible. give Michael my phone number and you can also give me a call right away. We have been at portharcourt for the pass two days now.
thanks and God bless.
Rev. Omoruyi

From TWAT #2
Quote:
Dear Rev,
How are you today?
As i promised you the other day that i will mail you after i must have finshed meet with mr mike hunturt and omoruyi,but i felt so disappointed when i saw an organised dramer between me and omoruyi i may say here as i am writting to you that i am confused and stranded too at this juncture i want know what is happening in the whole thing we have been running around for i would like to know immediately because you made me to suffer the way i never expected to suffer in my life Laughing ,you promised me for a hotel accomudation i never saw any and even as at this point i am writting i have never hear from mike so what is happining once again.thanks and God bless you.
Rev Isreal Nnamdi
GOD BLESS TWAT

And there is no word yet from our video guy. We sure hope that he was there for the meeting but there seems to be no mention of him from the other two TWATs.

So, we sent them both the following...

Quote:
Dearest Rev. [fill in the blank],

That is very strange. Sister Anita told me that she heard that our engineer is not even there yet. (for you newer folks, blame someone else and plead ignorance) The ship is still one day away. I am very confused by this as well. Something is going on here that I do not understand. I will try to get hold of Sister Anita and see what is happening. I am unable to reach our engineer at the moment.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. Maybe if they joined forces and build a pyramid, it will take their mind off the 'dramer'?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job, guys. Laughing I bookmarked this page....

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA! The confusion must be great!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They will be like, WTF, you have not got it, no you have got it, huh, no you, no you Laughing, hope the video lad got there even thoughthey didn't mentionhim, nice work!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
morbiczer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That they didn't mention the video guy must not be a bad sign. I guess he was supposed do do his recordings in secret, maybe they simply idin't see him.

Really hoping for the video. Smile
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha awesome.

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

Looks like you can keep this going for a bit longer! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Hellbastard
419Eater is my life

Location: Outside the Western Union office, with a sniper rifle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as tomorrow is the dreaded 21st of April, perhaps they could be set a major road crossing exercise?
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm assuming that you verified their trip via IP ?

Oh, man, I wish I could see the look on their faces. Come on cameraman. You have GOT to get this one.
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The suspense is killing me.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news...no video Evil or Very Mad When I get a chance I will post the paparazzi's lie about how he went there. I dont really believe he was there. So sorry guys...no video.

However, it seems our TWATs are still stranded in Port Harcourt waiting to hear what the word is. Not sure what we will do with them next. Of course, suggestions are always welcome

Very Happy

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My God. TWAT #1 is a gullible lad. Laughing This thing is still plenty alive for TWAT #1.

Quote:
Beloved Rev. dover,
thanks for your previous mail.
i would like to say here that i am really confuse. i went to the hotel that was sister Anita said we were suppose to lodge in and i met with the reptionist. I had a conversation with her and she told me that actually, someone booked for an accomondation but the person is not here yet and that she can not let us in not until she is been permitted to do so. I believe that is the accomondation that was booked by TWAT.
In addition, why would sister Anita give a date contrary to the date the engineer is suppose to arrive. she gave 19th of april by 6pm. that was when i arrive the place that we were suppose to meet where i met a guy that claimed to be the Israel. I want to know who that guy claiming to be Israel is. Beside, in the first place, you told me that it was enigineer Harry Yass that would bring the grant money and other items before sister Anita gave a different name. Why the sudden change? i have been thinking about this. I would have been stranded if not for a friend of mine that accomondated us. Please i think something should be done fast. Also, i think Rev. Phystme should be aware about all these. Await swift response.
Rev. Omoruyi.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW

If you could send something to both TWATs to keep it going, that would be great. I dont have time today until late tonight. Perhaps we should send them across the border into whatever country is southeast.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Bigmoney2112
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them the have to walk to Israel as a pilgrimage, and that they must take photo's and document their journey along the way
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have just sent TWAT #1 this...

Quote:
Dearesr Reverend,

I have already alerted Rev. Phystme's staff about this urgent matter. I am sure that he will not be happy when he hears what is happening. Rev. Phystme was looking forward to the erection of TWAT in Nigeria. I am sure that this delay will leave him feeling rather flacid.

And you are correct in thinking that Harry Yass is the TWAT's engineering foundation that all else sits upon. Isreal, as I understand it, Isreal is Yass's right hand man. I am still investigating what is happening here. I will pass along the information as I get it.

--
Reverend Benjamin Dover

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And TWAT #2 has this to say now...

Quote:
Dear Rev,
Thanks for your mail today,
I may say that i never expected this delay from your side because i thought that by now everything has been over as told you that i am stranded in the street of port harcourt so what should be your adivce to me,
Why not call me on my cell phone to fastten the whole process because i cannot read from you untill late evening tomorrow because of election.
I look forward to hear from you immediately thanks and God bless you.
Rev Isreal Nnamdi
GOD BLESS TWAT

We'd love to call him but BW is out on business and I am in an engineering class for the next week. Neither one of us has the time to call so we will just have to stick to emails for now.

It looks like we will be able to keep TWAT #2 going as well. Very Happy

I think that now would be a good time to let these guys know that the ship is actually docked in Ghana now. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are still looking for suggestions, how about telling #1 that the engineer didn't arrive because he was mugged. His money & clothes were stolen. Then man he saw must be the mugger! He should report him to the local police for a reward.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww...anyone have any webcam locations?

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So......... they have not met each other yet??

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Yes, they have already met.

It is breath-taking at how gullible TWAT #1 is. We just got this from him. It appears that he has bought our lame excuses. Laughing

Quote:
Beloved Rev. Dover,
thank you for your effort so far. I want you to continue your investigation on this Israel. And as soon as you do, get intouch with me. For the mean time, i am still in portharcourt waiting for your delegates. do not be troubled, God is in control. i want to know the exact time your delegates will arrive portharcourt. i can't continue to stay in my friend's house and beside, i left my lovely family behind.
once more, thanks for your effort.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gullibe is as gullible does Laughing

Hope his friend says he can't stay at the house any longer, imagine being on the streets at election time Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that these poor devout travelers are owed an immediate apology and some money sent to them imemdiately to pay for their lodging. I'm sure that there's a WU office near to them, and they obviously have Internet access to verify the WUxfer, right? I mean, after all they have gone through, the church should be able to wire them some money to tide them over for the night until the delayed engineer arrives! There certainly would never be any glitches in wiring $$, especially with the system!
Carry on!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you can get them to pose together esp. in their robes? That is too funny that they actually met up and still can't piece together that they've been scammed!

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic