SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here are Kevin's pictures.

If you are talking about this post, I see the post, I don't see a clicky thing or any pictures.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
reodor
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The pictures not loading from putfile.com

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5400692
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5400693 Rolling Eyes
Quantos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the same problem Sad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, guys, don't know what the deal is. Thanks for the links. The pics load fine from here.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see them just fine. Wow. What a dump.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that servalance Mugu. He knows nothing of Twat but willing to do most anything. He is back to his old pastime of selling us gold dust. I'm sure we can get him out again. He is a little camera shy, because of all those tiger pictures JB got him to do.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is far from over. Isreal contacted Sister Anita Bath, looking for the "real" Rev. Phystme's email addie. Laughing What a total moron. Anyone with half a brain cell would have figured out by now that ALL of the representitives from TWAT are actaully BW and me. But no one ever said that this guy had even half a brain cell.

So, naturally, we were kind enough to oblige and send him Phystme's "real" email address. It's a shame that Phystme will be difficult to get hold of. The phone lines in Chad are not all that reliable. But somehow, I think that the two will eventually work out a new plan. Of course, this time, it will have to be worked out in person. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice photos jojo! Someone has to put those to use and soon!!!

Bummer we couldnt get a meeting there. Oh well...next time Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Worm wrote:
Nice photos jojo! Someone has to put those to use and soon!!!

Those pictures have already been sent out in an ASEM. Laughing I still think Kevin needs some visitors, official TWATs or just your run of the mill twats.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of our TWATs is threatening to kill himself if we do not send him some money. Thumbs up

Quote:
Dear Rev P William,

I read and understand all you said,but i still want tell you that you that you are wrong by doing that because you are now dilling with the wrong person,and if you can believe me i have never taken money from any body in a criminal way or trying to defraud any one,

may be Rev dover did not explain to you how i come into this matter,and i must tell you now ,i was born and brought up in christen congregation known as a Jehovah's wittiness which the founder is also an American Mr W J Rutherford, when i heard of TWAT i become interested because is about worshiping God,heard it been it is a business proposal i wouldn't have listing to you,but all the same you have done what you think that is good in your eyes,bu thank God that all i lose is money and time not my life but my only regret i have now is that it will afect my children,which means that the will stop school for some a moment because i nuse the there school fees for the work of TWAT

Rev it may interest you to know that i send close 260.000.00 which is about 2200.00 dollars,and this money i realy work for it i never steal it from anyone nor robbed t ,and it because of TWAT that i learn computer,when Dover was presurerisin g me to build the pyramid i told him that i don't have money and he said that i should go ahead and build it,now the future of my children is at risk,

my question is ,are you really a man of God?do you really know what the bible talk about vengeance?do you really reading the bible?

now i must tell you that i worship the God of KAMA,and he is the one fight for me and i st tell you that if i have ever come to you with evil,let the evil follow me but if not i want you to send me my money that i wested because will be alive and see my children seating at home when others are in school,why must you think that way,please send me back my money or i will commit suicide and my blood will be on your head Rev Williams,

please i want you to go through this bible, deuteronomy 32,35
isaiah 61,2
romanc12.19
hahum 1,2
daniel4.26 27

NOTE,f you are the Phystme U William, that i saw in your WEB SITE that spend almost 40 million dollar every year on charity,what do you gain from destroying the poor one Africa (we gain a lot of laughs you stupid baboon) the one that eat from hand to mouth,i will still want you to read the bible boo of exodus 22,22-24,please God has bless you don't bring the wrath of God up your self thanks,

REGARDS

He can pick up his money in Chad. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Jehovah's wittiness which the founder is also an American Mr W J Rutherford

He's wrong. The founder was Charles Taze Russell, not Judge Rutherford. What's interesting is C.T. Russell made his armageddon predictions based on measuring pyramids.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara

Last edited by Bungo Pony on Mon May 07, 2007 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAAH! I'll bet you will go right down and wire that money. Make sure to send it WU Secure! Tears (of laughter) must have filled your eyes when you saw that!

Goat

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
please send me back my money or i will commit suicide

YeaWhatever wrote:
He can pick up his money in Chad. Laughing

^^^^^ BWAHAHAHA Twisted Evil, love it, hey mugu, stop your pleading and do some bleeding Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Funny how he claims he is not a scammer. When he first came to us, he said he got our contact from , a doctor of from Cote D Ivore. Well, we were emailing Blessing originally and she stayed on script. I suppose he thought we were legit after all and decided to email us from his personal account. I just went back to the old emails and verified two separate IPs that Blessing was emailing us from and they match both of the ones our TWAT uses. So no tears here I am afraid.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I still cannot stop laughing. I have had plenty of lads threaten to kill me but this is the first threatening to kill himself. I hope he waits until he gets to Chad to throw himself off the cliff.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Embers
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him if you can sell tickets to the show so you can then pay for his funeral Laughing

I will be ready to be your slave in bed for us to make our self happy all the time~ A current bait whose name will come in time
Warned and dangerous! Very Happy
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, TWAT states the suicide must not be performed. But months of self-inflicted torture, now that's fine.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfull stuff YW. I wish I had a lad like that Smile

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep telling and telling folks that western Egypt has all these wonderful left-over World War II minefields. And do they undertake safaris there? No! It has to be to Chad....

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
known as a Jehovah's wittiness

This'll be the ones that dress up as clowns and go around knocking on people's doors. Will he do that for you?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear sweet god. Offing himself? This should go down in baiting history. You guys are supreme baiters. Keep it up, nothing has made me laugh this much in months!

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is awesome! clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tell you what. I'm not volunteering to send your lad money to help him out, but if you want me to send him rope, that's another matter.
GeneralAbacha
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are amazing. Just when I think it can't get any better.... Bravo!

Also she said that we need to organized some girls for a lesbian club here , then we will used them and make money , but it will needs some financial support , that if you are here with us that it will be more easy to organized . I know some big girls here that in this lesbian club , they have nice sports car and live in good bungalow.

- Joyce Organ

I WOULD ADVICE YOU TO WRITE JUSTICE AMADU BELLO AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM, YOU SHOULD TELL HIM WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE BELLO IN HIS NAME. YOU SHOULD TELL HIM TO FIND YOUR HUSBAND FROM THE HANDS OF HOSTAGEER AND ARREST USMAN BELLO AND THE HOSTAGE GANGS.

-Charles Soludo
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070507/NEWS18/70507005&oaso=news.rgj.com/breakingnews
maybe you could send him to Vegas, Baby! What is that terminal velocity speed?

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Mon May 07, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic