SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Between the pyramid video and this poster, I can only assume epic awesomeness for 4/19.

Maybe this could be an annual thing, like WrestleMania, every January, the best baiters start building their most epic mugubaits to climax on 4/19, the final bait stores are posted and a final winner declared 'Scambaiter of the Year' with special awards for greediest mugu, stupidest mugu, best supporting bait character, etc.....

hehe, either way, i'm going to be watching this thread with a brew in each hand come 4/19. Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Small Update

My Skype credit was pretty drained so I had to improvise. I texted both main TWATs posing as the secretary of the Head Engineer. I then followed up the text today with an email from the good Rev. Dover. Here is the email. It went to both of them only with the names swapped Very Happy

Quote:
Rev. Isreal,

Omoruyi's secretary, Mike, texted me today saying that they are on schedule and are very excited to meet you. He also said that he texted you a brief message. I am just emailing you to confirm. I have forwarded your information to Omoruyi and Mike so that they can call you if they need to. However, they are currently at sea so I am unsure if they have the capability to phone you at this time. Please email me to confirm your arrangements to Port Harcourt.

I am very excited and proud of your progress so far and I sincerely believe that you will be one of our most valuable TWATS.

God Bless TWAT!

I received an email from TWAT number 3, the paparazzi Very Happy Here is what he said:

Quote:
Dear Reverend Benjamin Dove
I receive the information of the hotel and I will be there tomorrow me and my friend how knows port-Harcourt so that I will be in the hotel as early as 5pm before them.
I will email you immediately I alive Port Harcourt. Hear are my number +234-xxxxxxxx pleased calling me as you promise so that we can have oral discussion.
Regards
TWAT #3

I called him a few times but with some static playing then hung up before I went over a minute. Then I emailed him telling him that I tried several times to call but the connection was very poor and it was apparent that he could not hear me as all he said was Hello over and over again. I reassured that everything is in order for his trip and that my secretary, Mike, will try to call or text him.

Hopefully I will get some emails tomorrow from all 3 TWATs confirming their respective trips. If they do, I will post them before I hop on my flight home. Thursday is the big day and I will be away from my computer for a good amount of time. Good thing is it looks like it will be in the morning so by late afternoon, I am hoping that our TWATs will be emailing us back either with some crazy death threats or pleas of why we would do such a horrible thing.

Someone mentioned what would happen after this. Well, this IMO is a burn and although I hate burning lads, this one at least has a good reason...mainly you cant do something like this without burning the lads. If,. for some reason, we can salvage any of these TWATS after the trip, I think (and I believe I can speak for YW) we will be more than happy to dish out some more pain

Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this IMO is a burn

Just because you were late bringing the grants and the altars to two different TWATs doesn't mean you won't make it up to them in the near future. You had no obligation to tell either one that another grantee was showing up too. It's very embarrassing not to be able to meet your commitments, but The Road to Cavalry is long, hard, and rocky.

Anyway, the video, if you get it, may just show two TWATs rubbing and grinding up against each other. I sure hope so.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
Anti-419
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome stuff guys... I can't wait to see the burn.

James Bruce: "Thanks for your mail and also your insult to my personality and company."

Baiting Record:
Trophies - 128 | 4 AM Airport Taxi - 6
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Safari - Sierra Leone to Nigeria - "...please help me ,you brought me here to NIgeria.take me out."
Mortar x14
Prolix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a shame to burn these two, but oh, what a fantastic burn!

Maybe for The TWAT Strikes Back you can collect a large enough group that they actually start recruiting others to the fold - enough to form entire congregations.

"You are criminal, don't write to this box again." - [mask:1]Joseph Foley[/mask:1]

"I TAUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED AND ALLOWED ME TO GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS
BUT YOU STARTED BEHAVING AS IF YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DRUNK." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]

"GET LOST. BASTERRD POEPLE." - [mask:1]Paul Dakotan[/mask:1]

"I really thank you for your jokes. But please i want it to put to stop." - [mask:1]Mohammed Zongo[/mask:1]
Loofy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are my hero Smile <3
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Nigerian elections fall on April 21st right? Won't they be closing down the streets and putting up road blocks before then? Especially in the Niger delta region. They might run into a lot of trouble getting out there.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KeyserSoze wrote:
The Nigerian elections . . .

I think they already were held some days ago

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041302047.html

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooky Tooth wrote:
Maybe this could be an annual thing, like WrestleMania, every January, the best baiters start building their most epic mugubaits to climax on 4/19, the final bait stores are posted and a final winner declared 'Scambaiter of the Year' with special awards for greediest mugu, stupidest mugu, best supporting bait character, etc.....

I think that's a grand idea. Scambaiting is an internet sport, so surely we should have some sort of award ceremony.

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beers!
Ahhhh i love a good Safari!! Great work!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mami wrote:
I think they already were held some days ago

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/13/AR2007041302047.html

No, the voting they had this week was for local government elections, the main general elections are this weekend coming.

Quote:
Nigeria ready to begin its two-part election, with races for state governors and legislators on Saturday (14th) and a vote for president a week later (21st).

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea one of the TWATs mentioned the upcoming elections. I guess the elections could turn out to be an X factor. Either way its going to be fun Very Happy They are all ready to move though so hopefully all the pieces will come together.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
FPoops
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well done

FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE DEM GAMES THAT YOU PLAYING TOO SHIT!!! WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT GAMES DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL GAMES ITS WHAT YOU ARE DOING CALL GAMES AND DONT WANT TO READ FROM YOU KNOW MORE FUCK YOUR ASS PIG - George

"You got me, very tight, right by the balls." - D1no

" I have been injected out my house since three weeks ago" - Casm1r
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am definitely watching this with anticipation.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our video guy has arrived. Very Happy This was the one guy that I thought would not make it out of the three only because he has not gone through a whole lot of trouble yet, such as building a pyramid.

One down, two to go.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Benjamin Dove

I want to let you know that me and my friend have alive port Harcourt two hours ago For the phone concervation there is no problem on it you dont have to bother it is becaouse of net work problem hear Nigeria.

In one hour time now we be going around searching for the hotel right now we are in local hotel in port Harcout due to our finashal ability but dont worry we will take care of it we have gotting a help from a local tax drive how will take us round in search of the hotel so by one oclock tomorrow we be there to instore our vidoe tape to video there meething.
i will expecting you call.

Regards
Your brother in Lord
R0wland 0diaka

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Benjamin Dove
Did your lad forgot a R????

pft, here is to hoping guys, it would be AB FAV to get a video. If not, I already thought a few nice heated mails would be great, so anything else is a bonus Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! This is going to be perfect!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Raymond Luxury-Yacht
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news ! It's good to have a responsible lad to do the work Very Happy

<b>Rebbeca Steve: </b>You are a failure where ever you are. Mugu like you;you dont have money you dont help peopls,after what God has done for you,still you refused to pay your tithe to God,you will remain poor.
<b>Anthony Audu: </b>I am getting frustrated and confused because very soon my family will be out on the streets
maynard_g_krebbs
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, the anticipation is KILLING me.

You guys should get your own personal star in Hollywood for the acting you put together. GREAT STUFF!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have almost hit the trifecta. Two down, one to go.

Quote:
Dear Rev,
How are you to day?
I am very very sorry for not have written you yesterday is due to the fact that i was running around and making some arrengements for my trip to Port Harcourt but i will not hesitate in telling you that i left Lagos this morning as early 6am,and i have to tell you that i am here now in Port Harcourt with my assistant looking forward to meet mr mike and omoruiye by 6pm tomorrow as you directed,and i was suprised to recieve a text message on my cell phone and message said he is mr mike secretary to omoruiye and now you have confirmed to me that you are aware of mr mike,i look forward for you mail tomorrow morning.thanks and God bless you.
Rev Isreal Nnamdi
GOD BLESS TWAT

And since each lad is bringing at least one friend along, this will be a total of at least six lads on safari. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh..... my..... god..... I can't believe this one! bow_down I'll be at my computer all day waiting for updates! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely great work! I can't wait to see the outcome of this one. Kind of reminds me of mugus wandering up the Skeleton coast and traipsing through the impenetrable forest. (I just had a memory of that lovely boat the mugu hired to track the floating chest. Y'all remember that one? Very Happy At least these guys will have a nice luxurious hotel room to stay in, right?)

Here's hoping we can get some follow-up on what actually happens. My money is on the cameraman to be the most reliable of them all.

Again, a job well done!

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Oh Boy is this GREAT!!"

--J.D.

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is legendary. This is the kind of bait that will be discussed for years to come.

You have raised the bar for all of us.

GREAT JOB.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply LADTASTIC!!! Can't wait!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic