SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of TWAT lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully there will be quite a few attending and it will all kick off big time, nice work Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mob riot outside a bank in Accra

Any survivors should contact ....he's stranded in Tamale and needs a third wheel to drive an into the sunset.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Fako
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can't wait for tomorrow. if everything works, may 1st shall be remembered as one of the greatest scambait ever.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

300 more Accra lads mailed. This was the last batch. So, all in all, about 600 Accra emails were sent. About 100 bounced. I am sure that many of them were the same person too. Nevertheless, 100s of Ghana scammers received an open opportunity to come and get some cash! Even if just a handful show up... it should be a blast!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE:

The TWATs are still together but I am unsure where they have been staying the past few nights since they are both out of money Very Happy They were quite dissapointed when they heard that Rev. Phystme was unable to wire them some money on account of the national holiday today. They were also concerned about showing up at a bank unannounced and asked if Kevin would meet them somewhere else prior and then they could all go together. Here is the latest email...

Quote:
DEAREST REV,PHYSTME U,WILLIAMS,

WE JUST RECIEVED YOUR MESSAGE AND WE ARE HERE CONFUSED OF WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT IN TIME,BUT PLEASE ARRENGED WITH KEVIN OF WHERE WE CAN MEET HIM TO TAKE US TO THE BANK,BECAUSE WE ARE NOT AN INDIGGEN OF GHANA AND ALSO YOU KNOW THAT BANK IS NOT A PLACE YOU CAN WAIT FOR SOMEBODY WHO YOU DONT EVEN NO IN PERSON PLEASE I SURGEST YOU ARRENGED WITH HIM ON HOW TO MEET US AND TAKE US TO THE BANK,

PLEASE GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY,THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS TWAT

and my response...

Quote:
Rev. Isreal,

Unfortunately I have not been able to contact Kevin since he was discharged from the hospital. The last time we spoke, he was given the directions to meet both of you at the bank. So, it is in the best interest of both of you to meet him there at noon tomorrow. If you need an address for the bank, please let me know. It should not be hard to find at all and would only require you to ask someone how to get there. There will also be several men there to assist you as bodyguards so you will not have to worry about thieves stealing your grant money.

I do hope I have made myself clear. I apologize for all of the confusion in these past few weeks. It has been very hard for me to pick up where Rev. Dover left off. I trusted him dearly and when the truth came out, I had to scramble to pick up the pieces. This is the best I could do with the means I had.

Regards,
Rev. Phystme

Hopefully Kevin will show up along with the bodyguards Jojo recruited with his recent ASEM. I should have some sort of update to the meeting by around 5-6 Eastern Standard Time.

BW

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting more and more people saying they will show up! Laughing

Quote:
Dear Chris.
thanks for your email but how do i get this money wedout no papar to shoes that this
money is mine and what is my name? if you can ans. me then i wil belive you for new i can belive.
be/c i do want ploics to get me

This should be fun BW!

BTW- a couple of out of towners claim to be going. A few Ivory Coast and Nigeria lads, but we shall just wait and see. I don't believe them.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Nitroglycerin
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late comer, but this looks fantastic. The 1st should be great.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...AND GOD BLESS TWAT

I think that says it all.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, my lad should be there desperate for cash, something tells me he's gonna be dissapointed though. And it's a long hitchhike back to Lagos, maybe he could catch a lift...

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From kevin:

Quote:
Tomorown is alleday in ghana so i don't know the time way i can meet because of the photographer i can't get him that time onles arend 12 pm in the morning tell them to call me 0246499015 so will can meet?

Goat

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a fight or three break out, nor would some police involvement be unexpected. Do you s'pose any of our lads will land in jail? That might be the safest place for the two broke ministers until their families (or whoever) can come and rescue them.

Awaiting the update . . .

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, I am so mad that I will not be near a computer tomorrow AM my time. I will just have to read about it in the funny papers... crap.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone has a way to contact them, maybe a line dropped to the local corrupt and vicious police force about a gathering of West African scammers infront of the bank at noon on this day might add layers of teh funnay to the event, and cause a few lads some jailtime or busted heads... Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you should mention that. Although I couldnt find the accra police website (I thought I had it bookmarked) I did send out an anonymous email with a tip to about 10 Accra newspapers informing them that there was going to be a mass 419 scammer meet in front of Prudential Bank tomorrow. I doubt anything will come of it but can't hurt to try.

BW

EDIT: found the ghana police website. You can submit anonymous tips but after you submit it, it asks you for a username and pword. Confused

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8

Last edited by Big Worm on Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'd be willing to bet that some reporter might think it worthwhile to check out the story, and that word will also filter over to the police department. A fly in the ointment could be that if there is obvious police presence it might scare our lads away. It's obvious that they are already feeling kinda nervous about hanging around in front of a bank.

I just remembered that lots of banks in Brazil have uniformed private security cops hanging around, unlike the US. Do you think the banks in Africa would have uniformed guards as a matter of course? All the more interesting, right?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BW ---scroll across the top of the page "submit a tip"
http://www.ghanapolice.com/
Ivana Fosters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering - Is anyone planning to contact a newspaper / radio station at an opportune time? Maybe, in doing so, the local police (or even that "Serious Fraud" group of theirs) can get word of the festivities. Wink

Jeez - it's already the 1st, just barely ... hope the lads are getting a swell night's sleep!

If you're already ahead of me, please accept my apologies!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pru at Makola Market must very near a police station. Effryd0, BigWorm & I found that out. And 9 or so lads. Razz

I found a map here: LINK

Makola market is the shaded triangle in the middle at the bottom. Firefox lets me magnify the map, YMMV.

BTW, the link is from Ghanaweb. Their criminal reports are how we found out about what was happening when we sent lads there. That and their whining business partners.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the ghana police want our help to catch recent internet fraudsters

main page,scroll down-click on internet fraudsters (cant send link)??

INTERNET FRAUSTERS

It has come to the notice of the Ghana Police
Administration that some unscrupulous person(s);
possibly, Internet fraudsters have written and
email letters of invitation to unsuspecting
individuals outside the country regarding an
�International youth conference� to be held
in the United States of America. The authors
of these emails have also stated that the said
conference will eventually end up in Accra, Ghana.

The conference period is from 25th to 28th
March 2007 at the Ghana national Theatre.

The so-called conference is about teaching the
Youth to avoid Street life, Violence and Gangsterism.

The organizers of this conference are requesting
that all interested invitees must make their hotel
reservations with one hotel called Resort Hotels
Limited with an email address: - info.reservation
@accountant.com

The Police Administration wish to inform the
general public about this internet scam and
also advise the public to pass on any information
relating to internet fraud to the Service for expedite action.

The Administration would like to thank you all for
your continue support and efforts to fight crime in
the cyberspace.

Thank You.
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<Montyburns>Excellent...</MontyBurns>

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get one of my Lagos Magic Cheque guys to go, but he claims the borders are closed for May Day holidays...I guess illegal border crossings is going to far, but scamming people is perfectly fine Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: OK My Magic Cheque guy was, brace yourselves...telling the truth. May 1st is a big holiday "Workers Holiday" and the border guards will be anxious to get nice payoffs from anyone crossing the border...also the banks will likely be closed, so your mugus need not worry about bank employees becoming suspiscious about a crowd of scammers congregating around the bank.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil

Last edited by thefife on Tue May 01, 2007 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job guys, I await the results with baited breath Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sank0h F0fana should be in atendance, he is afraid to lose when Saludo rips us off.

My dear Sank0h F0fana,

It has not been a good day. My assistant Chris Issacs had
to fly to Accra today to pay more money Mr. Saludo in person,
sometimes these deals dont go well. That business will be finished
at 2:00PM at the Prudential Bank near Makola Market. He is
authorized to pay you the full amount including the shipping. He
will be there early at 12 noon, and looking for you. Your business
comes first.
Could you get down to the bank to receive him, otherwise we
will wait for his return on Wednesday before wiring you the money.

Enclosed picture (of chris issacs)

Best Regards, J0e B3nny
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dandan wrote:
@ BW ---scroll across the top of the page "submit a tip"

yea I saw that but like I said before...after you submit, it asks for a username and pword. Not really a good tip function if you ask me.

No word from the TWATs today which is pretty odd. They usually email once or twice a day. I wonder if they totally ran out of cash. Oh well, will update tomorrow.

BW

Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ The source code of the "submit a tip" page shows that tips sent using the form are sent to this email addy:

[email protected]

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic